Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Final fantasy 12: Zodiac age.

FF12 with the IZJS update is one of my favorite final fantasies, especially gameplay wise. Getting to re(rerere)play it with new bells and whistles is fun.

Hollow knight: Metroid meets dark souls with cute lil bugs. Fun game, but it's so easy to get lost.

Since it was $12 on Humble Bundle, I got NBA 2k17 on PC and I'm getting back into it. I had it on PS4, but I sold it a while ago.

I've been trying to play WoW, but lack the motivation lately...

So I've been playing Infectionator 2. xD I saw Markiplier play it, and it's pretty fun! I like zombie games. :3

Got the DLC for Battlefield 1 finally so it's back to some ILS NE PASSERONT PAS! action in the trenches.

paladins plagues me. it's so buggy; the community's a hit or miss; i gain literally nothing from playing this game; but i can't fucking stop. so many hours of my life.. gone.. at least it's free. i can be okay with this.

I play a few browser mmos and real-time strategy games. Currently, though, I am enjoying Naruto Online(management sucks though), Forge of Empires(better management than NO), and Mobius: Final Fantasy(good management and content). All of those are probably in similar-enough neighborhoods. I also dabble in League of Legends from time to time. I'm no good by any means, but I still get by, haha.

Oh man, oh man. What do I play while I'm away?

Fortnite at the forefront of my list, simply can't help but stay away from early access games.. they are the bane of me. Always fun, then never find completion. It's stupidly fun for having zombies in it.

Second would be Marvel Puzzle Quest, though, I'd consider it my primary played game considering how much I am playing it between work and home. Puzzles, Marvel, and card collecting? Mnf, count me in.

There was a dabbling in Elder Scrolls Online, but that's waning. MMOs simply don't hit home that much anymore.

The next game in line is Agents of Mayhem. Always been a fan of Volition and Saints Row, gonna give this one a chance with hope that it follow suits enough to remain a wonderfully chaotic video game. Shame that it's not Co-Op, always fancy myself a good co-op game.

Decided to give No Man's Sky a whirl now that its update it out.

But really I haven't noticed anything new other than the start being even more of a boring grind.

what's better than fucking around in dying light? fucking around with friends. the new add ons they've included recently are too much fucking fun.

I just finished Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair yesterday.

Suffice to say, it was nowhere near as good as Trigger Happy Havoc for me. I absolutely hated the setting, as well as the ending.

Hopefully, the third that comes out on the 26th of September will be muuuuuuuuch better. Definitely looks it.

LadyAthene said:
I just finished Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair yesterday.

Suffice to say, it was nowhere near as good as Trigger Happy Havoc for me. I absolutely hated the setting, as well as the ending.

Hopefully, the third that comes out on the 26th of September will be muuuuuuuuch better. Definitely looks it.

Have you watched the Anime yet?

Yakuza 0. The most weirdly, terrifyingly absorbing game I've played in some time.

Also between the main character being a stone faced martial arts badass, the streets of Tokyo being flooded with roving gangs of angry psychopaths like some post-apocalyptic wasteland, it's probably the best Fist of the North Star game available.

Recently got my hands on South Park: The Stick of Truth from a buddy of mine. If you're big into RPGs and you're a South Park fan, get this game. If you're one of these but not the other, well give this a whirl anyway. Besides, this game spins the entire concept of how RPGs work onto its head then farts in their faces. If you're neither or you have no sense of humor... Well... Why'd you get this game?

Speaking of which, I recently got my hands on Postal 2, perhaps one of the many games that introduced us all to the Postal Dude in First Person which showed us all that the game is only as violent and as irreverent as you are. Are you feeling a little psychotic this morning? Then why not show your bosses what you thought of them, force people to sign your petition and then get Gary Coleman to sign your autograph.

Back
Top Bottom