Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

And Injustice 2 is indeed super fun.

That said I wish I had an Xbox 1 or a decent PC so I could play Cuphead. Cause god damn Cuphead looks good. Sexiest game of 2017.

MellowYellow said:
That said I wish I had an Xbox 1 or a decent PC so I could play Cuphead. Cause god damn Cuphead looks good. Sexiest game of 2017.

Actually, from what I've been hearing, you can run Cuphead on a toaster in TotalBiscuit's review of it. It's got a few performance issues here and there, but nothing that would like completely break the game.

I just started the first Divinity Original Sin and am having a good time with it. Worth the money so far.

Ever since I started working a real job for the first time in my life I've been a bit less interested in gaming. Currently it's a bit on and off with several different Total War games and some Dark Souls 2 with a friend.

I recently finished What Remains of Edith Finch, which was great, and I plan on replaying Wolfenstein: The New Order since the second game is coming out soon.

Picked up Mass Effect again, since they added backwards compatibility for the series.

Renegade for the win B)

Finally got around to installing Enderal. It's a total conversion mod for Skyrim, making it a whole new game. Also, dipping my toe into the Final Fantasy universe in earnest with Final Fantasy 15. Enjoying my time with that so far.

The Evil Within 2. I've been craving a good survival horror lately, and I really enjoyed the first game, so this was an easy buy for me. So far it's just as good, if not better, than the first.

Conan Exiles at the moment. Though so hyped up fpr AC Origins in three days can't wait haha.

Time permitting, I'm dabbling in Witcher 3, and Divinity Original Sin 2. I'm having an incredible time with each one.

Little Nightmares, I really love the creepy and cute stuff. This game is surely inspired by Tim Burton's creation. What do you think?

I'm currently playing The Evil Within 2, Outlast 2 (It's taking me forever to play this one because I only want to play it at night in the dark, it's taking me forever because of the little one. >.<), 7 Days to Die, Overwatch and WoW.

Avoiding WoW at the moment for other MMOs. Most notably Secret World Legends. Seems pretty dope, and ripe for role play although I've only played about 4 hours so far. If anyone else is looking for an RP partner there... drop me a line.

Also... tabletop. It's Ravenloft season.

Back
Top Bottom