Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

“ boxing is really building up energy and using that energy to overwhelm the other with pure strength and brute force most of the time. Weaving like that lets you do everything, like having at least some prediction of how they might counter or attack you but it also gives you a lot of stability since your standing and bending your knees a little bit than doing any kicks. Boxing is really like the easy and straightforward thing than anyway and it’s cool that the simple stuff like weaving and how you pull your punches is still kinda as specific as other styles with specific footwork and stuff.” Explaining a bit on how it worked at least.

“ you build the natural rhythm and flow and weaving like that kinda already builds energy mostly in your stomach and when you lean in your transfer all that into your punch.” Crossing her arms with a nod as she looked over at it. “ obviously already being a fighter it isn’t too hard accept having to adjust your stance and where you focus more of the majority of your energy..” Again she took a stance and starting doing a few punches but this also showing the mostly insane speed and the ability to both weave, keep her hands up to her face and bring some strong punches.

——

“There’s six.” Replying as she wondered about the things they would do even for Christmas as they weren’t home though, but probably the normal stuff of something with the campfires outside and probably the dancing then. “ hmm wish I could dress up though, wonder if they might have hat or something.” Giving a shrug. “She has a brother that’s dating and one of angels friends who dating.”

Valerie listened as Mitsu explained about Boxing. It was interesting in that it had its own specific angles where punches could come from. She watched her weave and use that momentum to bring strong punches to the bag. The weaving was a good style of defense, moving around an opponent's punch to counter. Its usefulness was less so in Kickboxing or MMA, but it had its uses. Weaving and bobbing, she pegged the heavy bag with strong punches.

---

Ayako nodded.
"Oh, you're on a group vacation. That's so cool."
She moved to the next level.
"Have you checked out the clothing shops? They may have something there."

“ the thing that I really like the most and that I’ve actually done.” As she started to laugh “ is that it’s damage overtime and it’s funny that it gets bigger and bigger once I get into it. Of course the thing is that like I’ve had times where I’ve broken like almost 60% of the persons bones with my punches when I’m able to finally get through their defense and keep it like that. I really really like the damn power of it and the idea of exploiting. I go for trying to either break their guard or knocking them off for a flurry.” Explaining her own style then and what she used. “ kinda hate kicks but trying.” Giving a shrug.
——

“ haven’t really done a ton of stuff. Don’t really know a lot of places probably would try to go later anyway then.” Shrugging as wondered about it though also seeing if she could go for the pool maybe too.

Valerie considered what Mitsu said.
"Yeah, I can understand that."
Bobbing and weaving around the opponent before counter punching was a solid strategy used in Muay Thai.
"Well, if you can break 60% of your opponent's bones with punches, you could potentially bump that to 90% with kicks since a kick can deliver a blow 3 times stronger than a punch."
Weaving back, she planted a forward kick to the bag, following through so much that the bag folded around her foot. Such a kick could easily break any bone it hit.

---

Ayako thought about it.
"There's some clothing shops on the fourth floor. We can go shopping later, if you want."
She finished the level and was on to the next one.

“ I’ll do that too obviously but don’t really use it like a ton at all since most of the time it’s breaking their guard easily and making the punches count enough, don’t know but just dont like it much and the idea too that of course theres people with only kicks too." Now crossing her arms and looking around. " well I feel like eating then though so i have to change from these, dont know if i should do my party look or not." teasing but wondering for a moment. " or of course hopefully something will happen and the other thing than whenever I wear it I dont get in trouble with her though the thing about it is the eyes and its a bit of a pain." sticking her tongue out with a wink.

----

" thats fine then, wondering about getting a new look maybe." not minding of course also the fact she hasnt really explored much herself beside going out once or twice if she remembered and also the tour. Mika just yawned and stretched letting her still play of course but at least seeing she was alot better now at least. " haven't really gone out much though or know what to do."

Valerie's stomach rumbled.
"Yeah, I could eat, too."
She arched an eyebrow.
"Party look? What's this about eyes?"
Valerie was curious now, wondering about Mitsu's outfit.

---

Ayako nodded.
"A new look is always good. Mitsu and I need to do some shopping, too. We should meet up with Valerie and Mitsu later."
Ayako wanted to get a new tanktop and shorts, at least. However, she was also open to anything that caught her eye.

“ found this music vid and like the whole outfit is simple but still good but like the eyes are amazing, it’s really cool like purple and blue sparkly.” Not wanting to really say much then before she got her stuff and left with the other finally.

——

“ hmm I do want to get a jacket with ears maybe, really really want one.” Wondering what kind though but also wanting something probably dark colored like black for the whole thing. “ didn’t try the pool either so maybe later anyway.” Deciding to do it than just lay around but also mostly for the hot tub still and being somewhere public.

Valerie nodded as she listened. Mitsu talking about music video costumes reminded her of Mika.
"Oh, that does sound cool. I'll have to see that costume sometime!"
Valerie quickly showered and got dressed before leaving the gym.
"So, where to now?"

---

Ayako nodded.
"Yeah, that would be cute."
She brightened at the mention of the pool.
"Mitsu and I haven't been swimming yet, so that would be nice."
After saving the game, she nodded toward the door.
"You want to go shopping?"

“ not really a costume but a look that I might use maybe, might even keep it even if the makeup can be hard and a bit weird in some places in public.” She stretched and looked around with a yawn. “ well maybe eat and shower, shopping and pool. Unless you wanna go with them.”

——

“ guess we could then but maybe gonna eat.” As she stretched and went for the bathroom before sitting and finally going when they were ready.

Last edited:
Valerie nodded at the clarification.
"Ah, okay."
Valerie thought a bit.
"Why don't we get something to eat first and then see if Mika and Ayako want to go shopping?"

---

Ayako thought about it.
"Yeah, that's not a bad idea."
Turning off the game and getting her stuff, she left with Mika.
"There's a nice restaurant by the shops, so let's stop by there."

“ might be that everyone would be eating anyway then.” Making the obvious assumption before they would get their show so and start going out again finally. “ then I guess we might all go to the pool then especially the damn gym.” Hating a lot that she wasn’t already sore though and that they wouldn’t be really able to relax than to eat first, change and even get there but at least doubting anyway that a lot of people would be there.

——

Mika got her stuff and went to follow her down, not really having anything to say other than having the casual look. “ didn’t even really bring anything for the pool if they might go after so I’ll maybe get from the shops then.”

Ayako went with Mika and they met up with Valerie and Mitsu on the shop floor. They all wanted to hit the pool, so they were going to do some bikini shopping. Valerie was looking for some with Mika.
"With your blonde hair, a white bikini would probably look great on you. Why don't you try it on?"
Valerie also looked for a bikini for herself.

Ayako was at the other change room and selected a red bikini. After she changed, she stepped out and modeled it for Mitsu.
"Well, what do you think?"
While not the same chest size as Valerie, Kari, or Angel, Ayako had a good bust and the bikini top displayed nice cleavage. Ayako didn't have a red bikini, so she liked it for being different. It was also comfortable, which was always a plus.

Valerie selected a black bikini.
"It would make for a nice contrast."
She walked with Mika to the changing room.
"You go first. "
Mika was almost always in hoodies, so it would be good for her to strip down a little. She had improved, but she could still use more confidence in herself.

“ well i guess.” Crossing her arms and not really having a certain color but still seeing it as She went off herself a bit to get something but deciding for simple then as the girl walks in.

Angel just gave a bored sigh with her hands in her pockets, looking over herself as she did find some she would like before actually getting one with a frill and two good colors. Giving another sigh, she felt a bit weird for the moment still but would try it anyway of course.

“ looks fine.” Giving a shrug as had one with the color really having a good shade combo as she would try it.

When Mika came out, Valerie beamed.
"Wow, you look great!"
White was definitely a color that looked good on Mika. It was then that she noticed Angel.
"Oh, Angel, I didn't know you were here. "
She turned to Ayako and Mitsu.

"This is Angel, my brother's girlfriend. Angel, this is Ayako and Mitsu, two friends we met in the gym earlier. "
At this time, Kari appeared and picked out a pink bikini. She was also introduced to Ayako and Mitsu. With all of these beautiful girls in their bikinis, it was like a beautiful dream.
"Brandon and Belle are at the pool, so let's go. "

After everything was paid for, the six ladies made their way to the pool. Valerie playfully swatted Mika on the butt and told her that she looked hot. At the pool, Brandon waved them over.
"Wow, you look hot, babe," he told Angel and kissed her briefly.
Brandon was introduced to Ayako and Mitsu.
"Nice to meet you both."

Mika jumped with a blush covering her butt when she felt the slap, shaking her head and deciding to just hurry up a bit and get there at least hoping for not much stares either especially cause of her being short and blond hair with white bikini might make her stand out herself even if she wasn’t mature.

“ hey...” simply saying casually as she looked around a bit nervous herself for the moment before letting him kiss as she slowly went for the hot tub for a bit but not minding if he would come.

Mitsu mostly just casually ignored everything as they went with the group, stretching with a yawn and a sigh before going for the big pool.

Belle was at the edge of the pool on the other side as he got a drink and just came in a bit late still, slowly taking his shirt off with a stretch before walking over.

Valerie went for the big pool and jumped in to take a swim. Ayako wasn't ready to swim yet, so she laid back in a chaise lounge to soak up some sun. Brandon went to the hot tub with Angel, talking casually with her there. Kari sat by the pool with Belle, dipping her feet in the water. It was a perfect day to hang by the pool, and Brandon thought Angel was hot even without the hot tub. Slipping an arm around her waist, he whispered flirtatious words in her ear.

Mitsu stretched an shivered a bit as she slowly got in, jumping a bit trying to stop the cold from the water before finally being able to relax and swim, as belle sat back and scratched his neck with his feet in the water and taking some of the sun before getting up to sit in the water.

Mika sat on the chair wondering what to do for now as she didn’t really feel like it much than for the hot tub but deciding not to yet before turning her head to put on her normal yellow bow into a ponytail. Angel just relaxed with him, leaned back against his arms with crossed arms casually as they talked and she teased normally.

Ayako continued to swim around, seeing Mitsu get in to do her own swimming. Diving under the water, she playfully pulled her under. When they both surfaced again, she laughed. Kari followed Belle in and enjoyed both the water and Ayako being silly. Valerie approached the edge of the pool and smiled at Mika as she put a yellow bow in her hair.
"Well, you're looking your cutest today."

Brandon held Angel and smiled as she teased him.
"Hey, it's not my fault I have the hottest girlfriend in the world."
He kissed her deeply and ran his hand along her flat stomach.
"When we get back, I did want to get us our own place. Sound good?"

Mitsu turned to jump on ayako bringing her under the water again before appearing behind her and putting her arms around to lay on her as belle quickly got his head into the water and get used to it before diving back and going underwater before shooting up again with some splashes as he swam normally now.

Mika shrugged with a slight embarrassing blush but not being bothered, giving a calm sigh and getting in slowly to sit and relax casually. “ not really as cute as everyone here I bet or not really much of being that cute for anyone else’s to notice much.” Pointing the obvious fact about anyone she didn’t know noticing her as standing out as cuter possibly than everyone else here.

“ already said that dummy, that’s three.” Randomly remembering the others, I don’t really feel that cute or horn though weirdly.” Giving a shrug, “ though still weird that I’ve rarely had people still come up and try something when we weren’t dating though. It’s weird but still I mean even if i did have friends it’s weird how much I didn’t feel the whole dumb dating thing even if there was someone I liked.” Angel sighed at least seeing things weren’t really too bad even for the first time actually dating and mostly liking it now.

Ayako was surprised as Mitsu jumped on her, but didn't mind her laying on her. Kari swam around, as well, swimming toward the other side of the pool. Valerie chuckled at Mika.
"You are plenty cute, so don't put yourself down."
She then resumed swimming, passing by the others. Brandon chuckled at her words.

"Well, I just wanted you to know I was serious."
He kissed her neck.
"Well, in my opinion, you're the hottest girl here. We'll see how horny you are later in the bedroom."
Brandon nodded as he thought back.
"Yeah, you made me work for it, but I'm happy that you're my girl."

Mika sighed going on with her usual doubt about a boring but relaxing day as she also doubted there would be a lot of people coming and that most of them were guys that already were dating as well and even if they were oddly single there was no chance in hell like that. “ just mind my own business and relax.” Saying as stretched before fixing her top and pulling the band off as her gold hair flowed and shined almost like a lions mane before walking down into the water and finally getting into it.

“ I mean.” Just saying and giving a shrug as she already knew about telling him before. Sitting up and leaning more against the wall before walking toward the middle and sitting at the bottom with only her eyes peaking out on the surface as she swam around to feel a bit more warm, and finally getting out to jump into the bigger pool.

Mitsu would disappear, going underwater and appearing somewhere else before deciding to dive and swim.

Brandon just sank down a bit into the hot tub, letting out a sigh of relaxation. Kari just continued swimming around. Ayako got out of the pool, dried off a bit, and relaxed into a chaise lounge. Valerie smiled as Mika entered the pool.
"Well, I'm glad you came in."
She began swimming, letting Mika have her space.

Angel moved to the deep side, fixing her hair back before stretching and shootings off the wall as she dove under and quickly swam to make it to the other side as fast and quietly as well almost faster than anyone could really keep track of until she slowly rose up before shooting back down under as if a dangerous shark was beelining too fast for anyone to react.

Mitsu just sat and relaxed a bit before swimming herself.

Mika would move after a bit to the hot tub, showing off again her slim but short and cute body as she quickly and casually but slowly got in. For being the youngest looking even than Valerie she wouldn’t seem to stand out a bit more like that.

After some more swimming, Brandon got out of the hot tub and dried off.
"Hey, you guys, I'm getting hungry. Why don't we grab a bite to eat?"
Kari, Ayako, and Valerie were all onboard with that, as well. They would need to change first before going. The others would join them when they were ready.

” ehhh fine.” As angel got out and went for the hot tub for a bit before getting her own towel as everyone would eventually get it out then and go back for the room to shower and change before they all went down now.

Back
Top Bottom