Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Everyone would follow with them looking out as angel again sat with the others leaning or standing for a bit. Angel and Mika mostly were listening to their music or mostly using their phones after they eventually seen it all with pictures as well as belle sat down and looked out just imaging some random things.

After they stood and thought for a bit, Brandon turned to them.
"You know, it's a shame we don't live close to here. This could have been our personal hangout."
Brandon walked over to where their jetskis were tied.
"We would arrive there by jetski and just chill most of the day. Then we would end every day by staring at the sunset and thinking about life before heading home just before dark."

Brandon turned to the group and smiled.
"It could have been a beautiful life."
He then left the hill with them and arrived at their jetskis. After untying his jetski, he got on and helped Angel get on behind him. After starting it up, he led the group back. Brandon couldn't help but find joy in crossing the orange evening waters.

After they returned the rented jetskis, Brandon put his arm around Angel and walked into the resort with her.
"So, would you rather have an apartment together or a house? I saved up some money."
Brandon didn't dislike living with his parents, Valerie, and (pretty much) Mika. However, he wanted to take that next step in his relationship with Angel. If they could get a place together and things went well, they would have taken a big step toward marriage.

“ hmph of course house dummy, but I do like the apartment since it’s like a more kinda public private place that isn’t boring of course.” Before stopping him and turned around as she went up on her toes to whisper something to him, “ having a house means you could hear those special noises better if you know what I mean..” giving a huge smirk before walking off normally as she waited a bit for the moment.

The others still looked out with belle still thinkinkjng about it mostly for the moment but Mika just seeing it as something new they got to do then.

Brandon chuckled at her answer.
"Well, we could move into an apartment when we get back and move into a house after we graduate."
He watched as she got up on her tip toes and whispered to him. His face turned a bit red as she smirked and walked away. Brandon knew that she was mostly messing with him, but she was right. He hurried after her and returned to their room with her.

The next day, Valerie got up and took a shower. Once Mika was up and showered, she looked out the window.
"I think I'd like to check out the gym. I don't want to lose my figure from all this good eating."
She giggled and started getting a gym bag together.
"You should come, too, since you look cute in your workout clothes."

Mika just sighed, sitting as she leaned back on the bed with tv “ well guess it’s something, wondering what they would even have with the equipment itself anyway as she waited to follow.

Valerie smiled.
"In a place like this, I'm sure that the equipment is top of the line."
After Mika got her bag together, the two headed down to the gym. As they entered, they saw a few other men and women coming in for an early workout. Valerie had always thought that a workout was a perfect way to start the day, but Mika had sometimes not been as receptive. Because of this, she was pleased that Mika had agreed to go.

One of the young women in the gym at this time was Ayako Kobayashi. She had pink hair with different colored highlights and smooth porcelain skin. A native of Kyoto in Japan, she was on vacation to this resort with her girlfriend, Mitsu Kiryuu. Ayako was open with her sexuality and didn't care what others thought about it. She loved Mitsu dearly and was fiercely protective of her. Anyone who so much as looked at Mitsu wrong would have her to deal with.

Ayako approached Mitsu and gave her a peck on the lips as the other woman moved to another activity. A gym rat guy who was passing by at the time gave Mitsu a disgusted look.
"Dyke," he said with a sneer.
Ayako moved like the wind and grabbed the meathead by his collar with both hands, lifting him up and slamming him into the wall. She was petite with a great figure, but she was quite strong and athletic.
"What did you say about my girlfriend, you creep?!"

For her part, Valerie had been happy to see another lesbian couple hanging around. She loved Brandon and her friends with all her heart, but being around straight couples all the time made her self-conscious about her own sexuality and her relationship with Mika. She envied the pink-haired girl for being open with who she was (and also thought she had kick-ass hair). However, watching her slam that bigoted jock into the wall scared her a little, even though he deserved it. She had a cold look in her eye that said she might really hurt this guy. Valerie saw her girlfriend, a girl with long black hair, and hoped that she would step in before the situation got violent.

Mitsu had liked this vacation so far as it was mostly the two of them, being similiar in terms of dating to her now girlfriend ayako of course oddly being that she ended up with a girl with a guy but wouldn’t damn trade it for anything at all. Mitsu wasn’t much to talk but wasn’t afraid to jump into a decent conversation so she wasn’t as shy as most people think she would be but also not very outgoing and talkative so straight in the middle was the best fit for her.

Taking off her headphones as it started to hurt her ears from them squeezing into her head from wearing them for such a long time and not wanting to listen to music for a while anyway, she stood up from the seat of a machine as she walked by the other girl with a quick kiss as she luckily leaned over to return it though mostly having no idea. Again continuing to pass by she leaned over to change the weights on the machine before standing and turning around to hear the insult with a roll of the eyes and a slight look of annoyance before she half expected for him to get immediately attacked a second or two after which did actually happen.

“ dude you really need to mind your own damn business you know that, who the hell do you think you are.” Calling to the guy as the young women was now walking over to the two and wrapping her arms around Ayako’s neck from behind in a lazy hug before giving a kiss to her cheek. “ don’t waste your energy on him.” Puling to turn her around as they walked off to the machines again.

Mika didn’t really work out much herself, accept luckily getting better at running from her classes in PE but not really doing anything with weights or machines. Walking past the girl though still being close she stopped to look over where the other was staring only to see and eventually figure out the other couple being a pair of girls themselves and just watching the whole thing before thinking for a moment.

Ayako's cold look had the jock scared, and she was just getting ready to cock back her fist when she felt Mitsu wrap her arms around her neck in a hug. The hug and the kiss to her cheek calmed Ayako and she let go of the guy, who promptly left the gym.
"You're right. He's not worth it."
She followed Mitsu over to the machines and let her get situated. It was her turn to be spotter, so Ayako would just watch for now.

Valerie walked over to the two girls with Mika, a smile on her face.
"That was so cool how you stood up for your girlfriend like that."
"It was no big deal," Ayako replied, though she seemed pleased with the praise.
She brushed some hair out of her eyes.
"I'm Ayako Kobayashi. What's your name?"

"I'm Valerie Wolf. This is my--"
She gestured toward Mika, but then stopped. She had been about to say friend, but that would be a lie and she knew it. Ayako had inspired her to be more open about who she was, and she would be starting right now.
"--This is my girlfriend, Mika."

Ayako beamed.
"Oh, you two are--?"
Valerie put her arm around Mika's waist and gently pulled her in.
"Yeah. Mika and I are dating."
Ayako was pleased to meet another lesbian couple, having dealt with bigotry off and on since they had arrived.

"You two look adorable together. Have you been together long?"
"We started seeing each other shortly before Christmas. We were friends for a long time before we took the plunge, and I love Mika very much."
Ayako encouraged Mitsu to introduce herself. Valerie encouraged Mika to talk some about herself, knowing that she would need some support to open up with new people.

Mitsu just did her machine for now mostly ignoring everything as she focused back again with her music even a bit after she started talking to the girls besides wanting to finish it anyway before anything. Sitting back with a stretch of her arms and a sigh, managing to pull off one of her earphones to hear the rest of the talking at least before leaning forward a bit casually feeling a bit embarrassed, “ yo, well of course damn straight that it’s good you actually got it worked out like that and yeah dating this damn crazy girl myself.” Teasing as she continued. “ I’m mitsu so cool to meet you then.”

Mika blushes but shook her head as she didn’t have to everytime something happened but did understand still to have a small bit of nervousness and take things slowly of course as she took a deep breath. “ w-well yeah.” Not having to say a lot but not also wanting to of course say how it was anyway. “ I’m Mika.” Giving a small bow as she looked around casually still not knowing what to say or how she would move into talk about herself.

Ayako chuckled at Mitsu's teasing. She noticed that Mika had a Japanese name and had even bowed.
"Oh, are you from Japan, or is your family from there? I live in Kyoto myself."
Valerie just stayed quiet to let them talk. With all of this common ground, Mika would probably have an easier time opening up.

“ no but one of my parents though.” Replying with a sigh just not to look a bit awkward though as she relaxed. Mitsu soon moved herself back on the machine and started to do a bit of it at least since nothing was really happening anyway, getting in a rep at least before leaning forward with a sigh and a stretch as she did some again but only half at least now. Mika mostly just waited for the other to ask her more questions or say anything else as of course again she wasn’t really one to start anything new with conversation.

Ayako nodded.
"Oh, okay. That's cool."
It was clear that Mika wasn't nearly as gregarious as Valerie, so she kept talking after a moment.
"Where's your Japanese parent from back home? Tokyo, maybe?"

While Ayako talked with Mika, Valerie took up the weight machine next to Mitsu.
"So, how did you and Ayako meet? Are you both from Kyoto?"
She set down her bag and put her legs on the fulcrums of the leg lift part. Valerie began to do leg lifts, wanting to tone up her legs a bit more. She felt at ease with Ayako and Mitsu, having not expected to make friends while working out.

" just dad is from there, and my mom is from the U.S so yeah i got two completely different parents. My dad was the hopeless boy who liked my mom but beside the obvious culture and language barrier it was hard for him to

" yeah we are." leaning to fix the weight before taking the handles and pulling it back to work out her arms. " mmmm man kinda dumb people are curious but whatever." giving a smirk as she would look up to think about it for the moment. " mmmm more with chance that literal hell came to save me, shes actually always scary like that with other people when im there now of course. But yeah normal dealing with bitches thing and yeah.” Seeing as it was the normal thing that happened with dating like this anyway.

Ayako nodded.
"I see. I'm sure it wasn't easy learning to speak English. I flunked it in high school and didn't learn it until a few years after graduation. Mitsu helped teach me."
She cocked her head to the side.
"How did you and Valerie meet?"
it was funny, but Mika seemed like Mitsu in some ways.

"Kyoto is so beautiful," Valerie said with a smile, "I've always wanted to go there."
She giggled at her description of Ayako.
"Yeah, she does seem very intense. But her heart is in the right place."
It seemed like Ayako had protected Mitsu from mean girls and a relationship had grown from there.
"Mika and I just became friends and it grew into more around last Christmas. "

“ never really had friends, and I found it oddly cool though of course knowing why it’s dumb but sometimes good to have other people though. The only thing I would say is cause I wouldn’t be damn bored though. I mean I will hurt someone as a second thing to do where Ayako would mostly go in. Wish she did it a bit more strategic or whatever sometimes when it works better.” Pulling her shirt a bit and sitting up.

“ well school, didn’t really care about anyone else, I really wouldn’t care about anyone at school at all. I’m kinda numb with emotions still. So don’t really feel much sometimes inside. But she was interested in me.” Giving a shrug as Mika replied.

Valerie smiled.
"Yeah, it is good to have friends. Yeah, she is very direct when she goes after someone."
Valerie couldn't say that she would have been as violent, preferring to cuss out the bigot rather than hurt him. But maybe Ayako's way was a bit better, since she doubted that he would try that again.
"I just find it really cool that you guys are open with your relationship, since I'm still hiding ours from everyone."

Ayako cocked her head in curiosity.
"Why are you emotionally numb? Have you been abused?"
She smiled a bit.
"It is good that you have Valerie. She seems like she's good for you."

“Mostly personalities that really couldn’t give more a shit than anything and like hiding anything like emotions are dumb, I mean when I’m cold or when I’m just lazy as hell everyone will know it or I’ll just be a ninja and sit in plain sight where no one notices well when she’s not there. Not really outgoing but I just don’t give a shit either.” Not really knowing how to explain much.

“ well the months that I have in highschool so far, like I got it from where all I did was work like a robot in my classes, do the assignments and whatever and never talked to anybody like outside at all unless we really had to. So guess it’s given me like the emotions of careless like do whatever dumb thing you wanna do as long as it’s not at me or whatever. So when Valerie got me things were awkward cause I still didn’t talk much or care about her than not getting hurt or whatever I was really more about myself still. Cause highschool is like your first real chance to be in public around other people like me constantly and no one came for me so yeah. Don’t know how to really act around people than be quiet and cautious mostly.” Mika just gave a sigh leaning back a bit.

Valerie smiled at Mitsu's colorful explanation.
"Yeah, Ayako clearly doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, and I envy that. I'm worried about my parents and how they'll take me dating another girl. They're churchgoers and many parents like them have tossed out and disowned their gay children. Not that I think I'm a full lesbian or anything..."
She looked around at all the guys working out and blushed.

Valerie loved Mika in every way, but she was still sexually attracted to men. She guessed that made her bisexual, and that made things somewhat easier for her situation.
"My brother and closest friends don't even know that Mika and I are together. I'm sure they'd be fine with it, but my parents... "
She shrugged.
"...If I knew that they accepted our relationship, I could learn to be like Ayako."

Ayako listened patiently to Mika's explanation. It seemed like social anxiety, but that wasn't entirely it.
"Well, I'm sure Valerie has helped, at least somewhat. I'm glad someone cared enough to find something to love about you. "
She looked at Mitsu briefly.
"You're kinda like Mitsu, not big on emotion right away."

“ well screw the anyway, if you have friends that would know it anyway it wouldn’t be bad then, actually growing up of course even if you had good parents you just start to hate them.” Giving a shrug, “ I mean of course I believe more in the second family thing but whatever, just stay like that then and pretend you would only be friends for now. Dont really know accept just to not care about damn opinion. That’s why I’m mostly like you can do anything as long as it’s not something dumb as hell at me or in front of me or whatever.”

“ mostly helped.” Replying with a yawn, “ well mostly because I only like me. I still have that only care about myself thing mostly so don’t know any damn thing about like being out or whatever than mostly just watching.” Mika still couldn’t really think of anything more wth that at all with the social pains but also still have the dark side of liking the idea of being a ninja in front of people not noticing at all.

Valerie smiled sadly.
"I love my parents, so I can't just say 'screw them'. I get what you mean, though."
Valerie agreed with Mitsu on a 'second family' being a good thing, although a part of her was getting tired of pretending that she and Mika were just friends.
"Yeah, I'm a live and let live person, too. Maybe given some time, I'll care less about my parents' opinions."

Ayako had to admit that Mika was pretty blunt. It wasn't uncommon for Japanese kids to become emotionally shy and stunted, but Mika seemed on the higher end.
"Well, it's really not the big deal people make it out to be. My girl and I are all about Gay Pride, but we don't shove it in people's faces. Some gays make their whole lives about their sexuality but we're not like that."
Ayako shrugged.

"In most ways, it's not different from being with a man. You bond emotionally, grow together, live life together. The sex is way different, of course, but otherwise being in a relationship with a woman is pretty average. The fact that you and Valerie were friends first means that your relationship has a good chance of succeeding and is healthy."
Ayako gestured toward a treadmill.
"Would you like to walk and talk?"

“ mostly too lazy to plan out things so I don’t really care much what happens until I get there, I don’t think I even told them but like I’m not really scared too much since she’s there. It’s a weird tug on either sides but still I know that it will come out eventually but you can’t be too afraid or care much either. You hate them and will hate them for some things anyway so it’s not really different to what your expecting.” Trying to at least find a way to just take it and beat it down seriously and easily though. “ mostly the fact that your gonna leave your parents anyway, your just give them a last screw you then if they don’t agree.” Giving a grin feeling a bit of revenge with that though.

“ I really could not care about the whole damn gender thing about if it’s a guy with a good personality or a girl. Sometimes I hate I’m a girl cause I wanna date that girl mostly because maybe that girl would date a guy only and yeah.” Giving a smirk with the weird idea. “ but ehhh being myself is mostly fine.” Not knowing how to explain it than that thought she always had as she would follow.

Valerie nodded at Mitsu's words.
"True, I was planning on moving out after I graduate. I know that my brother is planning to get a place with his girlfriend soon, so if worse comes to worse, I could probably move in with them for a little while."
Valerie sat down and started curling a five pound weight.
"Yeah, I hope they support me, but even if they object, I'm not leaving Mika. We have a good relationship that works for us and I won't give that up just because it's not 'normal'. "

Ayako nodded.
"That's cool with me. Yeah, I know what you mean."
When Ayako was younger and first coming to terms with who she was, she once wished that she was a boy so that it would be okay to like girls.
"Well, I'm sure Valerie would love you regardless."
Ayako completely got where Mika was coming from and could relate.

At least she would have something small then, seeing that she had nothing else for now then before moving a bit to another machine and sitting down the for the moment to feel her arm and finally start again. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ “ well already damn said.” Finally she stopped a bit and stood up to stretch her arms then stretch to either side before just trying one again.

Mika just took a deep breath then, looking over as she moved it up to start to run a bit now even if she would still have the thought for now at least. “ still always gonna feel weird about dating since of course first time stuff. I will always say that I’m surprised someone even likes me like that even though I can’t do anything like plan to go out or whatever of course when I didn’t care about anyone accept myself cause screw them.”

Last edited:
Valerie smiled.
"Yeah, I guess you did."
She kept curling the weight. After a bit, she switched to the other arm.

Ayako jogged along.
"You're a pretty petite blonde, so it's a wonder Valerie was the first to snap you up. I know what you mean, though."
Turning up the treadmill, she jogged faster.

Finally the girl finished as she just stood with crossed arms, “ my arms are loose as hell and I feel like punching.” Showing the odd idea of wanting to fight someone already then but not wanting to use a bag or anything like that. “ hmm wonder what to even do though.”

“ not someone who’s really physical or whatever beside that I never done this for dating or whatever and mostly it’s just cause yeah I never had to do anything accept for myself. That’s like the only thing that easy to know like before this.” Running now as she was quiet.

Back
Top Bottom