Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Valerie chuckled at Mitsu's statement.
"Well, we could always try to find a boxing club or something. It wouldn't hurt to work on self-defense."
Valerie wasn't a violent person, but especially being a woman, it was always good to stay up on her self-defense.
"My older brother taught me Muay Thai and it's a great outlet for stress."

Ayako nodded.
"I see."
She continued to run on the treadmill, as well. The two seemed to be in-sync, both wanting to stay fit and energetic.

“ mostly use punches into grapples like being a tank and doing stuff like that. I like raw damage so like in games I always go raw damage or like the heaviest weapons like the huge swords.” Mostly for all that power as she used her phone for the moment before slowly sitting down.

“ yeah normal line stuff.” Not really saying anything as she still ran a bit.

Valerie thought about it for a moment.
"Hmm, then maybe an MMA gym would be more your speed."
She listened as Mitsu talked about liking raw damage builds in games.
"I'm not sure what kind of build I would go for. My brother is the gamer in the family."
While Mitsu sat down, Valerie did some squats to loosen up her legs.

Ayako kept running, keeping pace with Mika.
"So, what kind of interests do you have? Since you're a loner, you must be good at entertaining yourself."
She turned up the speed on the treadmill a bit.
"I like to work out and do Kyokushin Karate for self-defense. I also like anime and video games on my down time."

“ well would probably go there to look tough and be in a different gym like that. Well mostly than the normal ones.” Not actually being that she did see one like that than the one they lived next too anyway.

“ well games and stuff.” Giving a shrug Wondering what she would even get with doing anything else though.

Last edited:
Valerie nodded.
"I see."
She finished up her squats and started to do leg lifts. She wiped off some sweat with a towel and took a sip of water as she did.

Ayako nodded.
"Ah, okay."
She let herself slide off of the treadmill and wiped some sweat. She then started to do some squats, wanting to keep her legs good and strong.

“ hmph...” Giving a smirk as she stepped back a bit then looked around before doing a kick up then a straight kick down, a sweeping and finally a spinning kick and finally landing with her bent forward and a hand on the floor as the other was on her side. “ hmmm I wonder if there is a contest or something.” Standing as she punches her fist into her hand with a wide grin.

“ really not special or anything...” as she stops before stretching wondering what to do now then.

Valerie smiled as Mitsu started doing combat moves. Her skill was very good, and her face showed that she was impressed.
"Nice moves. There may not be a contest, but I want to compete."
Valerie toweled off her sweat.
"Let's find an MMA gym and spar."

Ayako finished up her squats.
"Well, I like to game, too. I have my phone, so do you want to play mobile?"
She had heard Valerie's plan, so she would hang with Mika.

“ well doubt it anyway.” Not really seeing if they would even have one as she would just follow then if she found it already feeling tired though still.

“ most the games are hard to find for it, I did bring my other game so could maybe use that then.” Standing with a stretch again seeing if they would do that or something else.

Valerie got changed into her street clothes and left with Mitsu. They walked around a bit before finding an MMA gym. They walked in and got changed before Valerie borrowed some black equipment. She strapped on the gloves, put the headgear on, and slipped the mouthguard in. Stepping into the ring, she beckoned Mitsu.
"Let's go a couple rounds."

Ayako nodded.
" Okay, let's do that, then. "
She let Mika lead the way. Whatever she wanted to play was fine with her.

“ damn if only I could get drunk and do this. Obviously I had to learn it.” Of course referring to the movies of drunk boxing and things like that, “ and being naturally lazy. I’ve actually only had it once where I was drunk and lazy and I bumped into a person and like it was weird cause it was like my body controlling itslef and I kinda feel back but not on the floor and dodged it before my annoyed mood came in and I used a punch. “

Explaining the weirdness and the fact that she was also tough in not caring about drinking a lot and doing stuff like that. soon she moved over and got her stuff together before an almost wide demonic grin and a fiery aura could be felt almost like a different person as she stepped in and got her hands up.

Mika stretches, “ well I’ll probably get a shower though and left it in the room, but guess it would be fine anyway that you could use ours and just hang out and play too.” Seeing at least she really wouldn’t be alone and had something to do as well, Seeing that at least she like this still.

( please let me have a scene with mitsu doing this XD )

(Sure, have fun with it.)

Valerie was amused by the change in Mitsu.
"Alright, let's have a little fun."
She moved forward a few steps and tested reach with a couple jabs. After finding her range, she gave her a couple leg kicks. Changing her stance a few times to keep her guessing, she did a surprise leg sweep. The leg sweep was one of the first self defense moves that Brandon had taught her, and it had saved her butt on more than one occasion.

Ayako nodded.
"Sure, do whatever. We'll just hang out and chill."
After going into the locker room, she took a brief shower and got changed. After she was dressed, she met up with Mika and went back to her room.
"What's your favorite game?"

Mitsu now had the odd creeping grin, moving back a bit before doing some fast punches then some even some fast heavy ones to get into it a bit now before starting. She moved back a bit, punching her legs or bringing her arm up in a punch to move her angles, quickly glancing down to her feet as she would change positions, being more evasive and leaning back or to the sides before going for some punches to lead the pressure, quickly jumping and moving into a strong side kick to the left before sending her left fist down then a barrage of strong punches before moving back.

“ dude your really really gonna have to do better than that. There’s always a leg sweep somewhere in there, too easy...” pointing out how basic it really was of course but still wondering if she hoped she could really get her with either of those things at all.

Soon she rushes in, bringing in a fast and strong left jab before ducking down and trying to hit her stomach her stomach and following up with kick and a leg sweep as she would either rush in if she jumped back with a strong right punch or try for a kick to her head or stomach where she could easily recover or even counter if she grabbed it though.

“ mmm more for strategy stuff, but not a lot on here so I mostly went for like indies and stuff and found some really really good ones.” Getting her game and sitting down to turn it on as she waited.

Valerie watched closely as Mitsu moved back with a disconcerting grin. The fast punches were deflected, but she opted to evade the fast heavy strikes rather than block them, as she wanted to avoid damaging her block. Unfortunately, she was so focused on the strikes aimed at her head that she wasn't able to block the kick to her side. It winded her, but she was still able to move her head back to dodge the downward hook before backpedaling to dodge the follow-up strikes.
"Hey, the leg sweep usually works," Valerie responded cooly.
Sensing her opponent about to rush, she lowered her center of gravity and tightened her guard.

Most combos started with a jab, so Valerie deflected it while watching for the follow-up attacks. Not wanting to get cornered, Valerie breathed out with the stomach punch to minimize the damage and keep from being winded. Now aware that Mitsu would throw in low attacks, she raised her leg to block the kick before checking the leg sweep by kicking it away. Valerie was glad that she was paying attention, as she ducked a head kick that came back after the failed leg sweep.
"Your combos are good, better than many I've faced. However, my older brother Brandon always went way harder when we sparred."

Having weathered Mitsu's offense, it was time to start her own. Opening with a hook, she quickly followed it up with a fast leg kick. Two left jabs and a right hook preceded a snap kick aimed at the solar plexus. After this, she backed off to breathe and conserve stamina. Pushing the pressure with offense was great, but it could be exploited by a more patient, more defensive fighter that watched for openings. As she settled into a strong, defensive stance, this time Valerie was fully-prepared to counterattack any opening she saw, though the smile on her face showed that she enjoyed the challenge.

---

Ayako nodded.
"Sounds good. I love Indie titles because they work outside the box."
Ayako didn't dislike AAA games, but they often had an inflexible box that made even some highly-anticipated titles forgettable. Thus, it was nice to play an Indie game now and then.
"What game is this?"

She backed off, stretching her arms and legs a bit while keeping them up and slowing her breathing at least then as she pulled an intensive rush and it would be better to switch between them but instead would try to fake out her attack or even try to block something at a weird angle. Soon she started to attack, leaning back and facing most of her attacks head on as she kicked to block the others leg as well as block with her hand up and her own punch but taking the hook to the arm though luckily blocking and not taking not the full force. As well as jumping back in time to stop the last kick.

“ beginning was predictable and kinda managed the last part weirdly...they don’t call me violent as hell mostly. I’d punch or grab someone than talk first.”

“ this ones a rogue shooter called gungeon. You go through floors and open chests to get guns and power ups and stuff and you go through some random bosses until you reach the dragon. Everything is literally a reference to guns like the enemies and bosses and the guns are references too like there’s a ghost buster backpack you can get from a chest too. “ starting the game and getting the character as they would finally start to play.

Valerie pressed forward again and faked a right hook before throwing a right leg sweep. From there, she worked in a combination of kicks from unpredictable angles. She began mixing up the strikes, working in punches and kicks that went low, middle, and high in different patterns. However, she breathed with each strike to keep up her stamina. Valerie was clearly no pushover, a surprising thing for a sweet-natured girl like her. Mitsu was good but didn't have Brandon's strength, and so Valerie had yet to really be challenged.

---

"Gungeon," Ayako repeated, pondering it for a moment.
It was an interesting idea, certainly not the usual game. They started to play and Ayako enjoyed using the combat shotgun. Mika was clearly familiar with this game, so she let her take the lead. After getting her first machine gun, she appreciated the extra distance on it. They encountered the first boss and began to attack it.

Mitsu was mostly able to keep up, easily predicting a few of her moves as she really was a skilled fighter along with her odd agressiveness that was bad for mostly anyone she didn’t really know but only take a few small stray hits or being able to block enough damage that she was still able to attack. “ trained a lot too.” Deciding to say as well as deciding to connect her fists with her own or some of the kicks but still moving to attack.

“ yeah it’s really funny game, everything is literally a pop culture gun reference or the items and the enemies are guns too. “ as the health bar would show and the beginning of bullet hell would start. “ all this game is just learning patterns.” Eventually killing the boss as two items popped up along with hearts and small gun casings that floated to them which were the money in the game. “ now the elevator and it gets hard.” Showing her everything else in how to play then at least.

Valerie smiled as they continued sparring. It was nice having someone of equal strength to spar with. Valerie could punch and kick very damn hard for a woman, but that didn't equal Brandon's strength or that of his male classmates. Even so, he encouraged her never to stop, promising that eventually her leg strength would surpass that of some men. Experience was a great equalizer, making it possible to overcome natural disadvantages. But today wasn't about surpassing anyone, it was simply about having fun.

As Mitsu moved in to attack, she went full Muay Thai with a left side elbow thrown at her right temple. Whether it connected or not, she threw a follow-up right short uppercut, and then a millisecond later threw a right leg kick aimed at Mitsu's left knee. However, all of this was just a distraction as she went for the real offensive. When she saw an opening, Valerie broke through Mitsu's guard and latched her hands behind the other girl's head, fingers interlocking. This was called 'the plum', Muay Thai's fearsome grapple that opened the opponent up to devastating knee strikes to the torso and face. Pulling Mitsu's head down, she threw a right knee strike aimed directly at her nose.

---

Ayako nodded.
"Ah, okay."
A whole game based around guns was interesting, and she watched Mika play for a bit. When it was her turn, she struggled a bit.
"This is harder than you made it look," she said with a laugh.
Ayako's character died, but she was determined to get good.

Mitsu of course kept her guard up knowing the rough flurry of attacks and deciding then to take and predict her own movements in a way that had her arms up blocking naturally and all she had to do was lean and move her body to take less damage, punching the elbow and easily dodging to the side with her arms up as she could block her face and body still.

Naturally she predicted for a kick as something she would eventually do anyway of course, before tensing a bit and blocking it with her own kick. Eventually though she did take the odd grapple, quickly blocking her face and really scrunching her body together against her chest almost like a standing ball to where the knee wouldn’t really do much at all than hit her arms straight on before getting back and rushing in with a right then left jab to try to get her face then her own right uppercut and another left jab before really going in herself, and getting a very strong frenzy of rough punches that would either cause her to block one with the other hitting a vital point or cause her to try to block both or either of the more tricky hits from an odd angle.

“ ORA!!” She would yell as she threw a combo of three punches with either an uppercut or a low jab at the middle or end, before another high punch above her as her arm was actually pretty fast enough for her to be able to still have a good defense to block her head and chest and just be able to lean and move to the side. Finally she’s jumped back a bit, “ and that’s my dad kinda forcing me to do boxing. So yeah that’s why I know how to damn fight.”

——

“ It’s just really pattern though and kinda how the weapon has to work. Though with that then it’s mostly with what weapon you can get to kill it better when you know the pattern. For that one you have to kinda slowly go between the bullet for that one and for the ring you have to kinda go for an early double dodge or at least assume and be really ready but always go for a normal one..” Explaining one of the first generated bosses. “ this is the second easiest than the other one.”

Last edited:
Valerie was a bit surprised when Mitsu balled up to protect herself from the knee strike. After a few more, Mitsu broke out of the Plum, something that usually didn't happen. It was clear that she was a skilled fighter, but so was Valerie. The kiai let her know that a big attack was coming, so she tightened her guard to prepare for it. Valerie dodged the three punch combo, but her counter head kick missed.
"Your Boxing isn't bad," Valerie replied, being thankful for Brandon's training in order to adjust to it.
Valerie took a tight stance, her eyes serious now.
"So, do we stop here, or do we fight to one fall?"

---

Ayako listened to Mika's explanation.
"I see. I'll try it."
Trying again against the boss, she started applying Mika's instruction.

“ well if you want, might actually come back and work out again if there isn’t anything. Really wanna pack that sexy ass muscle and the epic flexes maybe.” Calming down and breathing as she stretched and made herself loose to relax more.

——

Mika sat back a bit with a stretch, leaving for the bathroom before coming back with a yawn and deciding to turn on the tv just so they could mostly something else in the background and when she didn’t have anything else to say or do to help for now. “ the best thing is to never really use your blanks much than a really hard part of the boss if your gonna die. I had a game where I had like ten of those so even when I was kinda low I could clear all the bullets and get free damage.”

Valerie lowered her hands.
"Maybe we've sparred enough for now. That was a good round."
She laughed at what Mitsu said.
"Maybe I'll come back, too. I don't want to get out of shape."

---

Ayako nodded.
"Alright. I'll do my best."
Fighting the boss again, she got its pattern down and eventually beat it.
"Hey, I did it!"
Feeling confident, Ayako moved forward, showing more skill with the game.

" well I mean check these." giving a wink as she pulled up her top a bit to show her stomach and already seeing that she had some good muscle in there and maybe even a six pack. " damn boxing though, been really trying to stay with it." replying before finally dropping her shirt and turning to stretch before taking the gloves off and slowly getting out before doing some of her boxing again as she waited.

--

" just patterns." continuing to say before watching a bit and giving some easy tips on some of the other enemies and the other bosses. "actually you kinda started with a harder update cause most of the old enemies have some dumb new moves. The ones I hate is the new moves of the knights with the flails so you have to be really fast." mika sat up again as she watched a bit and wondered what kind of weird weapons she would get. " all the weapons are really weird and cool with the name references or the ability of the gun. Theres ones thats literally ghostbusters backpack or a gun that shoots RAINBOWS!!! OF DEATH!!"

Valerie nodded appreciatively at Mitsu's stomach muscle.
"Wow, very nice."
She pulled her own shirt up at the hem to show off her toned four pack which was getting closer to a six pack. Dropping the shirt, she unstrapped her gloves and helmet. Putting on boxing gloves, she stood by a different heavy bag.
"Can you teach me some of that boxing?"

---

Ayako nodded.
"Yeah, but some of these are hard to predict."
She was seeing what she meant by the knights with flails, nearly dying. As she played, she listened to Mika talk about the game.
"I gotta get the Rainbows of Death. Killing with a cutesy weapon like that just adds an extra layer of humiliation."

“ don’t think your working out much.” Teasing before wiping her forehead with a sigh before jumping and spinning her arms to get them a bit looser. “ I go soft to test it first.” Explaining as she breathed and did a few light punches before quickly shifting her feet to really start to bounce and weave as she let three punches as the chains rattled pretty loudly at the last one. “ hehe with me I could probably break this though.”

——
“It’s mostly the damn fact that in the new update they added the flails would fly on at you. Like 70-80% of the weapons are weird references for the power or look or name. There’s actually a stupidly strong crystal gun that shoots like needles and it’s just really really strong. And another weapon would be the pink heart shotgun that shoots stars and the stuff bears. It can make enemies fight.” Talking about the other cute weapon.

Mika sat up, glancing out the window before back to the tv, “ wonder what to do later though..and make there should be the shop somewhere here then and you could clear the other stuff for more money so always finish the whole floor.”

Valerie giggled at Mitsu's teasing. She loosened up her own arms, not wanting to pull anything.
"Okay," she responded.
She watched her stance and noted the way the punches were thrown. When she bobbed, weaved, and put her hips into it, there was definitely a difference in power.
"Possibly, yeah."

Valerie took the same stance as Mitsu and threw the same light punches. She did a few more to get used to the angle. After that, she practiced thMitsu and I were juste bobbing and weaving. It was quite different from Muay Thai, but Valerie was a quick learner and got it down. After that, she delivered a power punch like Mitsu had and the chain rattled.
"Hey, I think I got it!"

---

Ayako nodded.
"Yeah, those flying flails are really annoying."
When Mika mentioned what to do later, she shrugged.
"Mitsu and I were just getting in a workout, and we hadn't yet planned what to do later."
She began exploring the floor she was on.
"I'll find that shop."

After she did, she cleared that floor and moved to the next one.
"So, are you and Valerie here alone? Mitsu and I came here on vacation, wanting to get in some relaxation."
Avoiding a flail, she triumphantly shot down an annoying enemy.
She listened as Mika talked about some other interesting guns.

Back
Top Bottom