Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Yes I will," Kali purred, shifting closer to curl her fingers around it to stroke it lazily at first, just to get a feel for it as she grabbed her cigar to take one last drag, puffing smoke in the air. "Surprised a handsome little thug like you doesn't have some cheap girl on your arm," she smirked. "Or do you try your luck with women like me?"

"I like women, not girls." He grunted as he watched her play with his cock. Probably why Aernir had completely and totally given up on Rayna. She was definitely not what she looked like on the outside, but..she was also pretty strange. Ugh, he really shouldn't have been thinking about her when he had a woman like Kali right in front of him. Though the scent of her cigar made him crave his, so he picked it up and just watched her. "Like what you're feeling so far?"

"Mm, I am," Kali smiled, shifting forward on her knees to give the tip a kiss, before her tongue slid across it, her piercing slightly cold to the touch of his skin. "Are you?"

Aernir shivered when she felt her soft lips at the tip of his cock. That tongue piercing of hers added a little bite to that tender lick and he groaned happily. "Yes.." He answered before taking a final puff on the cigar and placing it down on the ash tray. If he held it any longer he'd drop it and burn his cock. That would just be his luck. He moved his hand to hear hair and he ran his fingers through it, grinning with anticipation. "Can't wait to feel more of that pretty piercing of yours."

"Mm, sit tight then..." she smirked, shifting the tip over her lips to suck eagerly, and then slowly slid her mouth down to test how much she could get. About two inches shy, and his tip was hitting the back of her throat. Satisfied with that, Kali started to bob her head a little smoother, letting her tongue dance over the bottom of the shaft in satisfaction. Mm, not bad for an Asian man...

Aernir looked straight down and watched the head of his cock disappear into her mouth. That piercing did feel nice, but the suckling she did made him throb. He sighed heavily in pleasure as she moved her head down further, taking in his cock inch by inch. He was impressed that she could take it all so easily. "Mnn, shit." He cursed as he kept his hand on he back of her head. Not to force her, but just because he liked the feeling of her hair. He didn't remember the last time he had his cock sucked with such...eagerness.

She chuckled around his shaft, tongue running over every inch of it as she pulled off, spitting on the tip before she slid back down with a hungry gulp, bobbing her head up and down smoother as she started to unbutton her vest shirt. She could feel a hungry need between her legs...fuck it, she could close the shop for a little bit.

Aernir was taking deep breaths right now, growling occasionally each time she moved her head down. She was already taking off her clothes? Damn, this was going to be fun. "Mnn, your mouth feels so fucking good, Kali. But I can imagine another spot that would feel better for both of us..." He purred in her ear.

"Mm, patience," she smirked, tongue flicking over his throbbing tip again. "I'm getting to that, pretty boy...let a lady take her clothes off first," she purred, unbuttoning her blouse as she trailed her lips up and down his cock with faint, hungry kisses, her tongue flicking out every so often as she undid her belt and unbuttoned her pants.

"Can't help myself...you're just so gorgeous it can make even a guy like me impatient..." He growled with anticipation as his cock throbbed and twitched at her touch. Shit...it felt really good but now he just wanted to fuck her brains out. He already liked what he saw and she wasn't even fully naked. He moved his hands under her blouse and grabbed her breast softly, his thumb quickly search her bra for her nipple. When he found it, he started flicking against it through the material as he licked his lips.

"Mm..naughty boy," Kali gasped in satisfaction, leaning up to his touch as she slid up for him, her pants slipping down her smooth, toned legs as she stroked his glistening cock. "Bend me over the table and fuck me, handsome...and make it rough. I want to limp when you get out of here," she purred.

Aernir was happy to fulfill her request. Seeing her in just her underwear was more than enough motivation for him to let out the more rougher part of himself. He was a gentlemen, but he wasn't afraid to treat a woman rough in the bedroom. He stood up and then guided her towards the table and firmly pressed her down. Then pulled her panties down and forcefully spread her legs. "You smell good." He growled to her as he moved his fingers between her legs, teasing her clitoris as his cock pressed against her wet, warm entrance.

"Nn..." Kali purred, tugging out of her boots as she arched her back to wiggle her hips sensually. "Thanks...your cock tasted good," she smirked, licking her lips as her pants fell to the ground. Much better...

"Glad to hear it. Now lets see how good it feels to you." Aernir suddenly slammed his hips forward, groaning at the feel of her tightness suddenly wrapping around his cock. Not bad...at all. He didn't give her a moment to get used to him...he just started off with a slow but rough pace, slamming his pelvis into her sexy, plump ass. "Mnn...fuck..."

She squeaked eagerly, head lolling back in hungry bliss as her hips shuddered. "Ooh, fuck...big boy...nn!" she cooed, already rocking back into him as she leaned down on the table, hands arms extended in satisfaction.

He smirked at that, his hands finding her hips. He didn't need to hold her down, but he did need more leverage. With a firm grip, he started pulling her back as he pushed forward, and his pace slowly began to speed up though he made an effort to make sure he was still going in rough and deep. "You feel so good, Kali..." He told her, his nails digging into her soft, pale flesh.

"Fuck me..." Kali whimpered, head tilted back as she impatiently squirmed in his grip, eyes rolling back a little in pleasure as the sounds of their fucking started to echo in the backroom, her breath picking up like a hungry bitch. Her cunt tightened around his cock every time it plunged in, her juices coating the shaft.

"Mnnn..wanting me to fuck you more and I haven't even stopped yet. Naughty." He growled, closing his eyes as his breath began to pick up. She seemed to be tightening even more, and she quivered so good around him. Aernir wasn't about to let himself cum before she did. No, she wanted to feel that pussy tremble when her orgasm finally hit her.

She squirmed against his hips, slapping back against him with a hungry mewl as she felt her hips start to shiver. "Nn...fuck..." she couldn't stop moving her hips, she didn't really want to stop. Even when she felt that pleasurable throb in her groin that tightened around his dick like a vice and she pressed back. Ten minutes was almost up, and so was she...she needed to do quickies like this more often!

"Are you cumming for me, Kali? Aernir asked, his voice low and throaty. "Because I'm about to cum for you..." He noticed she had gotten tighter and it was starting to get a little difficult to thrust into her so fast..but he kept going. He kept up his speed, but even he had his limits. As their bodies clapped together, he felt his balls slap against her drooling cunt over and over. Fuck...if she kept squeezing him like this he'd be done soon.

"Nnn....!" Kali whined, her entire body locking up as her orgasm hit her. She squealed eagerly, her back arching with her head as she came, a wet, explosive mess that dripped down her legs and coated his groin with her lady juice. Oh, fuck...shit. She hadn't came like that in forever!

Mnnn, that was a fucking yes. Her rush of hot, sticky cum sent Aernir off the edge. He grunted and then felt his cum shoot into her, and his orgasm was so strong he nearly collapsed on top of her. But his arms instead supported him as he leaned over her body, kissing her neck. It was so good...fuck...he was cumming a lot. It had been a while, he supposed. His legs were numb, and he was panting heavily. But he looped his arms around her waist and moved them back so the could sit her on his lap. "Fuck..." He muttered as he leaned himself back into the chair. "You felt real nice, Kali."

"Mm...likewise, pretty boy..." she cooed, shifting contently on his cock as she slowly slid off him with a hungry gasp, biting her lip. "Mm...I haven't had a dick like that in ages...call it payment for the cigar, mm?" Shit, she felt incredible...there was something so wonderful about cum dripping out of a used cunt.

"Would have done it for free, sweetheart. I'll be seeing you again real soon." Aernir told her as he lazily started pulling up his pants now that she was no longer on his cock. He already missed the feeling..

"Looking forward to it," she purred, gathering some of the mess on her fingers to suck them dry with a lick of her lips. "Make sure you tell Wizard I prefer my deliveries personal from now on, got it? Don't forget your order," she smirked, pushing the suitcase forward.

Back
Top Bottom