The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Chi squeaked when he smacked her breasts, feeling the stinging against her hard nipple. Her entire body tightened up..his cock felt like it was getting bigger but it was really just how her pussy tensed up when she felt that pain. "What do you mean by that? Of course you should care!" She cried out, her grey wings quivering underneath him.

"Mm?" Pit purred against her lips, pinching her nipples as he started to buck into her. Slow, but very hard. "I think you prefer it if I don't, Chi..."

Chi loved it when he played with her nipples, they were so sensitive because of their size. Though this was different, he was pinching them hard...to the point where it was slightly painful. She yelped each time he drove into her tight cunt, which was more wet than she had ever been before. "Mnn...maybe..." She panted as she twitched around him. Why did it feel better when she felt pain?

Pit grinned at that, flicking them slowly as his hips slowed down. "Don't lie...tell the truth," he said, empathizing his last point with a firm and possessive squeeze of her breasts, his hips crashing against her with a hungry growl.

Chi could feel her legs beginning to tingle. His words and growls were driving her crazy...not to mention how hard he was slamming into her over and over again. She wouldn't be able to take much more. "..I said it when we first did it...I'll like whatever you do to me..." She whined as her eyelids started to droop while her eyes started rolling back. Her nipples were throbbing and aching at all the attention...it felt so good!

"I know," Pit growled against her neck, starting to pick up his pace as he rubbed and squeezed her nipples between his fingers. She was soaked down to his legs from all of this, maybe he had been too soft before?

"Ah...Pit! I'm gonna cum all over you!" Chi couldn't say anything more. She was lost..her chest was heaving and she was drooling onto the blankets underneath her. She couldn't hold on much more, but she wanted to make it last as long as she could. She didn't want it to stop.

"Do it," Pit growled, rocking into her harder as he felt a pleasurable tingle trail up his spine. It was wonderful, she was a completely different girl! Maybe he'd do this more often, it was fun seeing her turn into a horny mess.

After holding on her absolute longest, Chi's wings stretched out as wide as possible before she let out wail. She could feel her sloppy mess leaking down her thighs and onto the bed. No doubt his cock and balls had been covered in it as well. "Ahhh! So good...I can't feel my legs..."

Pit growled in reply, pressing on top of her as he finally came in a rush of hungry seed, bucking into her mindlessly as the combined mess splashed and smacked against his groin, his breath hot against her her ear as he nuzzled her. "Mm..." he said, his voice low and hungry. "How was that?"

For a moment Chi was quiet underneath him. That was rally the only time when she was ever quiet..right after sex. "I really liked that." She told him after a few minutes as her body relaxed underneath him. "We should...do it again."

"Mm, we should..." Pit purred, rolling his hips as he slowly slid his cock out, teeth grazing her neck. "Don't do anything stupid again, Chi." he mumbled. "...I have enough problems, I don't want you to be one."

"You kidding me?" Chi asked as she moved onto her back. "I won't do anything if it means I can't see you again. I don't understand a lot of things still, but..there is this really disgusting sensation I feel for you inside my chest. I think it's love. So, I will only do what you ask me to, Pit."

Pit tilted his head to regard her, fingers brushing across her cheek before pulling her face up. "You're the worst at being grateful, you know that?" he said dryly, eyes half lidded. "Good thing you're fun in bed."

"You must be getting me confused with you." She told him before pressing her lips against his. She didn't mind this at all. Whatever this feeling was, she was okay with it. More than okay.

Pit returned it after a moment before regarding her, and sighing as if she had made it sound like a huge deal. "Fine, you want gratitude?" he smirked, pressing her down on the bed to kiss her hungrily. They could probably fit a second round in before Ganessa came back.
--

Of all the things he didn't want to do, this was one of them. Some small hope had wanted Sona to really pass on, to not see him like this. But it would have to be done, all the same. He was miles away from Ylisstol, alone. With only Gurugant and Rangell as his company. Ragnell felt good in his hands again, to hold even the handle was like seeing an old friend again...but an old friend who was too good for him anymore. It needed someone better, it needed Sona.

Sona wasn't the first woman he saw, he saw a tall, beautiful woman with pale skin and sharp blue eyes, narrowing in warning. Curious...who was this? She felt familiar too, but he couldn't quite place it. Alondite simply narrowed her eyes, arms crossed under her breasts. This was the impostor of her Lord Zelguis? He felt familiar...yet not. Like a memory she couldn't distinctly recall, yet felt all too ewll.

Why? Why did this man have Ragnell? Where was Ike?! This man...was he? He seemed about the right height but...she didn't know! "Who are you..why do you have Ragnell?" Sona stepped closer to him. She was just feeling so much emotion that she couldn't tell what she was sensing. The presence was familiar but not quite the same. "Ike..?"

Ike lifted up Ragnell, and tossed it over to Sona.

"The man you seek, is no longer able to carry this sword," he stated simply. "He was nothing more than a weakling." A weak coward, unable to show his face hidden behind a helmet. Unable to be the person that she wanted him to be. No, he would be hated so that there would always be a reason to fight. Alondite said nothing, merely watching with a puzzled frown.

So a was quiet for a moment, standing there as she began to put together the implication this man had just made. Ike was...gone? There were no tears..there was nothing. Her emotions just..disappeared. It was like a calm before a storm..am ominous numb sensation in her heart. She could only ask one more question. "Did you kill him?" Her voice was barely above a whisper. But it could be heard loud and clear. Whoever was responsible for hurting Ike..for killing him...Ashera have mercy on their soul...

She would destroy them. Slowly...

He didn't say anything, but he drew Gurgurant as it's blade danced with wicked dark energies.

"Come," he murmured. "Let's see if you deserve that blade, girl."

The silence was enough. That was enough confirmation for Sona. She was like a blur, grabbing Ragnell from the ground, and lifting it fast enough to send a slash of magic towards him with no warning. That wasn't enough, she followed up straight behind the ranged attack, effortlessly wielding Ragnell as if it was an extension of her arm. Dead..this man was dead.

Her magic was not blue anymore. It was white. A pure white. The aura wasn't comforting, but empty.

Ike sidestepped and swung Gurgurant in a wave of dark energy, smashing against her blade in a shower of purple and white, hissing away at the grass. "Pathetic," he muttered. "Just like him."

Sona's eyes darkened as soon as she heard that. How dare he talk about Ike like that? She could feel her mind going blank as her body instinctively moved. A shower of sparks appeared as she slid her blade upwards against Gurgarant, a sword she recognized but didn't exactly care. In a fluid movement she pivoted to avoid his blade and swung Ragnell back down, aiming for the crevice of his shoulder armor.

Good, she had taken his lessons very well. He shifted his foot back a half step, letting the blade shear through his shoulder armor as he countered with a brutal swing, and...like family often did, Alondite was there. Her blade...or her, in her own hands as it blocked the wicked sword, her blue eyes narrowed. He was strong...very strong, but not like her Master. Whoever this person was, was merely an imitation. And yet...there was a familiarity there. Something she couldn't quite understand.

"Sona, we need to leave," Alondite mumbled. "Quickly."

Ike shifted back and swung his blade up in a shockwave of dark energy, his pose familiar...or was it just mocking Sona?

That stance..what the hell..just what the hell was he doing? It was infuriating, and Alondite's words meant nothing to her. "No. He killed Ike. He has to die!" Sona shouted as she used her magic to not only block his attack, but redirect it. She had learned that she was better with magic than she was with the sword. Having her old body back in her hands just made her more confident..but her state of mind was dulling the effectiveness against dark magic. Because it wasn't attuned to light anymore..it was just..nothingness..non elemental. She couldn't feel anything but hatred.

Back
Top Bottom