The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Better," he smirked, shifting out of his robes and his shorts to let his heavy cock spring out, moving to sit next to her as his hand slid along her chest. "Mm, come on then, Chi..."

Chi leaned into his hand for a moment before moving between his legs. "You always smell so good...I can't help myself around you.." She moved her head down and then stuck her tongue out, grazing it gently against the underside of his shaft in a teasing manner. It was time for a little revenge...two could play at the teasing game.

"Nnh..." Pit mumbled, head tilted back a little as he slid his hand through her hair, his cock twitching in appreciation. They had...practiced, a lot. It wasn't the awkward fumbling anymore, Chi was sexually hungry and knew exactly what she wanted.

Chi enjoyed giving his cock the attention it deserved, whether or not he returned the favor. She loved doing it, from the smell, to the taste...it was just perfect. She would often surprise him during the middle of the night or in the early mornings by pulling it out and slobbering all over it until he woke up and fucked her after he had enough.

After teasing him a bit more, she opened her mouth and then sunk his cock all the way into her mouth. There was no gag reflex at the back of her throat anymore...she had recently gotten used to it being in so far. She looked up at him with her sultry red eyes and then slowly began to raise her head, adding a little suction to the movement.

Pit groaned, leaning back on his elbows as his head lolled back in satisfaction, wings fluttering in pleasure. "Chi..." he grunted, hips gently arching up into her eager mouth. It drove him crazy when she did that!

When Chi heard her name, she moved her head back down. "Hmm..?" Her voice reverberated on his shaft, which is why she made sure to take him inside of her mouth all the way. She started humming on his cock before he answered..if he could answer while she glided her tongue up and down his cock.

"Nnhgn..." Pit groaned, fingers tightening in her hair. "I want to cum in your mouth..." Not that it'd be hard, considering how amazing her mouth felt...

"Mmhmm..." That was something she would agree to. She loved the taste of his cum, she could easily drink all of it and she'd be happy. Just as long as he fucked her too, anyway. Which she was sure he had the stamina to do.

Since he was honest with what he wanted, she started to bob her head faster, pushing back the hair in her face behind her ear as she salivated all over him. The feeling of his cock slamming to the back of her throat was amazing.

Pit hissed a little, then let out a long, breathless groan as his hips jerked upward and rewarded her eager mouth with thick, heavy strings of his cum. He pressed her face down into his groin with a heavy groan, wings spread wide.

Chi took in every ounce of hot semen he gave her, letting it trickle down her throat before she pulled him out of her mouth. She tenderly licked him clean as best as she could before she grinned at him. "That was nice..."

"Yeah..." he panted heavily, fingers running through his hair as he nuzzled his thick cock against his cheek. "Come here, Chi..." They weren't finished yet.

Chi did as he asked right after giving his cock one last teasing lick before pulling herself onto the bed beside him. She immediately pressed her lips against his, sliding her tongue in his mouth to give him a passionate, hungry kiss.

He growled hungrily, returning the kiss as he shifted over sideways and lifted her leg, letting his erection shift across her wet lips. He liked being creative, besides...this way, he had access to her face and neck. And he liked to bite and nibble everything he could see as he slowly shifted his hips forward with a hungry grunt, sinking inside her wet pussy.

Chi could only whimper when she felt his cock part her lips and enter messy, wet depths. She could hear her pussy squelch as it wrapped around him tightly. "Mnn! You stretch me out so good! I love it!" Chi gasped as he bottomed out inside of her.

"I know," Pit breathed, kissing her again as his hips started to move. It was a slightly awkward position...but worth it, the body contact was perfect, and the movement was fast and slightly erratic...that somehow made it all the better.

Her soft, feathered wings softly caressed his bare chest unintentionally as he began moving inside of her. Sometimes he liked to start out slow, but regardless it felt amazing each time he moved. When he started to increase the speed, she lifted her leg higher and started to get louder as her body jerked each time he slammed into her.

His pace did pick up, and he used his hand to keep her leg up as he kissed and licked her neck, his teeth grazing over her skin as his fevered pants started to increase, his balls smacking wetly against her soaked cunt. He'd never get tired of feeling her, he thought...it made everything go away, and made him feel like a unique person.

Chi tilted her head to expose more of her neck to him. Tremors ran through her body each time his tongue, lips, or teeth met with her skin. Her neck was one of her sweet spots, and the more he paid attention to it, the wetter she became. There was something about the way that he made love to her. It made her feel like she mattered..like she was important. There was something on the back of her mind, something that she felt like she was beginning to comprehend. Before, she never knew what it was like to have someone care about her. But...when she made love to him that's how she felt. She felt he cared about her in more of a way than a person cared about a useful tool. She wasn't just using him to escape her shitty reality anymore. It was more than that...

"Mnn...I want you to be rougher with me..!"

"Rougher?" Pit grunted, shifting his hips a moment. True, they had never really...went rough, just passionate. "...You sure?" He didn't really want to hurt her, yet his cock throbbed at the thought. Why would she want rougher?

"..I think so. I like this, but I've seen people do it rougher than we do and..well I want to know what its like when you're rough." She confessed as she turned back to him, looking him in the eyes as best she could. "Just to see what it's like..."

"...Okay," he breathed, squirming a minute as he slid out of her. "Lay on your stomach, Chi...you sure?" he said, his glistening cock throbbing far more eagerly than his voice sounded.

She grunted softly as he slipped out of her. "Yes..I mean if you don't want to..or if you don't like it, we don't have to, Pet." She told him as she laid down the way he asked her to. She hoped that she wasn't asking too much of him, but she wanted to do things a little differently this time...

"No, I want to," Pit agreed readily, shifting behind her as his cock slowly sunk inside. He let his hands roam along her back at first, then gripped her hair roughly and yanked her head back, signifying the start with a hard thrust.

"I'm just not going to stop, even if you say so," he purred hungrily against her neck.

Chi yelped when he grabbed her hair, feeling him slam into her body roughly. "Ahh! Wait, what if I don't like it?" She asked him, her chest already heaving with adrenaline. She didn't know what to expect, and that was...pretty exciting.

"What if you don't?" Pit smirked, hand cupping one of her small breasts before giving it a smack. "Why should I care?" She wanted rough, this was rough, right?

Back
Top Bottom