The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Chi returned the gesture, shuddering in pleasure a little. Ganessa was done snooping, so instead she decided to climb up the furniture and walls. Chi watched her for a moment before sighing. She really could get around... "How long do you have her, anyway?"

"Until she decides that she needs to talk to her mother," Pit said, just a little lounder with a faint frown. "Like I told her, because it's the best thing to do."

Pit's words distracted her and she ended up falling from the tall bookcase she was on top of. Chi instinctively moved out of bed and caught her before the screaming girl hit the floor. She didn't know why..Ganessa was sturdier than her. But a crying girl wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear right now.

"Wow. You're fast for someone who's hurt." Ganessa pointed out with a smile as Chi landed softly on the ground.

"Yeah, I'm normally much faster than that." Chi bragged as she set the girl on the ground. "But you need to stop climbing up so high. You'll get hurt." Maybe. Probably.

"You really don't need to encourage her, you know?" Pit sighed loudly. "She's bad enough as it is, why do you need to make it worse?" Medusa was always so happy to let her just do whatever, ugh...and he had to deal with it!

"I'm not encouraging her. I was telling her to stop climbing up the walls..." Chi told him as Ganessa squirmed out of her grip and ran over to the window to look out of it. "What, was not letting her hit the floor encouraging her?"

"She's durable," Pit sighed, moving up behind her to scoop her up. "And you...need to talk to your mother, little girl. You've been bugging me enough today." Truth be told, it was for...well, other reasons. But he couldn't babysit forever, and she needed to learn how to deal with her parents without someone always trying to interfere every time she misbehaved or stalked off. Try telling a Goddess of Darkness that she needed to be a more attentive Mom, however...

Ganessa looked up at Pit with a frown. "But..I just got here!" She protested and looked at Chi as if expecting her to say something. But the only thing Chi offered was silence, followed with a sheepish smile. "Aww come on, Pit. You didn't even play with me more!"

"Tell you what," Pit sighed. "Chi's got a few errands to run later...promise me you'll talk to Medusa, and I'll play with you until Chi gets back, promise." Ugh, how did he turn into the babysitter? He didn't even like kids!

Ganessa narrowed her eyes a little before she sighed. "Fine..but you better come back." She growled before she started squirming again so he'd let go. "I can go back by myself!"

"Okay, okay," Pit smirked, sitting her down before rubbing her head. "Remember...only if you talk to your mother, and I'll know."

Ganessa looked up at him for a moment before sighing. "Fine..." She narrowed her eyes at the two. They seemed to really, really want her gone. She didn't say anything else, she'd just make fun of them later. Once she was gone, Chi turned to Pit with a smile.

"She really likes you."

"Yeah," Pit said, rubbing his head with a sigh. "I don't mind spending time with her, I guess." He'd make it up to her when Chi had to do her 'Messenger of the Goddess' routine, and she'd forget all about it.

"I think it's cute...considering you hate kids." She didn't mind them, but they were never something she was exposed to much. Chi moved closer to him and then pressed her lips against his. Now that the kid was gone...they could have some fun!

Pit replied by slipping his hands along her hips, pushing her closer to kiss her hungrily in return. His hands were impatient, because they were already sinking into her thin, body hugging shorts to squeeze her rear possessively.

Chi could never get enough of his enthusiasm...it was always there, each time they did this. And she only returned it by slipping one of her hands in between them so she could rub his deliciously thick cock through the fabric of his clothing. Her heart was already beating and she could feel herself tingling in delight in her nether regions. It didn't take much for him to get her soaking wet.

He shifted her towards the bed, pulling her shorts down as his fingers brushed between her soaked legs, tongue flicking along her bottom lip. "...Been that long?" he said, his voice husky and low. Or was she just a glutton for attention?

Chi shivered at his touch, her legs spreading a little bit wider in immediate reaction. "...I don't think so. I just can't help myself around you," She breathed heavily as she began to take off her cloak. "I like it when you show me you want me..."

He helped her shed it before shoving her down, her shorts being tossed aside so his mouth could eagerly press against her soaked pussy, nuzzling his face against it with a hungry groan. "Always..." he said, this tongue brushing up her lips.

Chi mewled softly as she ran her hand across the back of his head, gently pressing him into her more. His tongue felt so good..he knew just where to lick. Her cunt was drooling and he had barely done anything to her. She really did like when they did this. "Then I guess I'll always be a wet mess around you.."

"Mmn..." he growled in agreement, his red eyes glancing up at her hungrily as his tongue trailed up her wet, messy pussy and let it flick over her clit.

Chi's wings twitched and spread slowly each time his tongue lapped up her puffy folds. She continued moving her fingers through dark hair, though her fingers were starting to grip tightly against it. "Mnn, you always know all the right spots to lick, Pet..." She told him as her eyelids began to flutter. She still liked to talk during sex, even if she was the only one talking.

"You mean everywhere?" Pit smirked, tongue slipping up her clit a moment before he slid his mouth to the side to give her inner thigh a possessive bite. He had gotten better at it, to say the least...it was fun to tease her.

She whimpered when his teeth sunk into her flesh, the pressure leaving a bright red mark on her pale skin. She laughed a bit after she could stop moaning. "No, not everywhere. Just the places that make me flood the bed. I wanna lick you now...let me taste your cock."

"I didn't hear the magic word," Pit smirked, tongue brushing over the mark as he slid up, showing her breasts with kisses. It was fun to make her talk, to make her squirm...

Chi gasped softly, her nipples tingling as they became fully erect at his lips. "You're so mean...please let me worship your cock with my tongue, Pet.." She groaned softly underneath him.

Back
Top Bottom