The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

When he pressed against her lips again, she closed her eyes and groaned softly into the kiss. He was moving..she was starting to relax. It only felt better when she did, because she was letting herself feel it...all of it. She broke the kiss after a moment, nuzzling her head against his neck as she shut her eyes tightly. She held onto him tighter, pressing her breasts against his his chest. It was like she couldn't get close enough to him..

He slid his hands along her back, settling his arms around her waist to buck into her slowly. His breath hot against her ear. It felt real, that was the important part. The sex was just...the best way to feel it. "Samus..." he groaned faintly. "...bed?" he mumbled. He wanted more...but he wanted comfort, too. To see her, all of her, to admire everything about her.

Samus opened her eyes slowly as he said her name. He wanted to move? But that meant he'd have to let her go. "I just want to stay like this," She began breathlessly as she held on tightly to him. "I don't want to let go, Ike." She was feeling so strange. Emotions that she had long since thought were gone were coming back to her. She wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but she didn't care. All that mattered was him right now.

Ike slid his fingers along hers, shifting his hips with a faint breath. "...I'll be here, in arms reach...I promise." he said gently. He was a little overwhelmed, but it...felt good to be needed again, that someone actually wanted him.

Samus felt comfort in his words. Maybe she was being needy, but she couldn't help it. This felt good. All of it, and she didn't want to stop. But the bed would be more comfortable...so she would agree to let go for now. Her arms fell away from his body and she looked into his eyes. "Alright.." She pulled herself out of the bath, and that tight, toned body he wanted to see was in full view now, glistening with wetness from the bath.

Ike's expression was...admittedly of amazed awe as he slid out with her, trailing up and down her body. She was...flawless, every inch of her was toned and feminine. His cock visibly twitched when he let his eyes wander, but he didn't forget to slip his hands with hers to lead her back out.

"Wow," was all he could really murmur, his breath hungry.

Samus followed him without hesitation. The fact that he liked what he saw was an understatement. He found her figure breath taking. It just made her feel even better. He was...an impressive sight to see himself. She let her eyes wander just as much as he did. Samus wasted no time in getting on top of his bed, and once he joined her she moved forward to kiss him again.

Ike returned it with more energy this time, pressing his body against hers as his manhood slid inside slowly. His tongue slid across her bottom lip, and he started to rock into her as hard as he could. Hungry, desperate...it was so nice to feel an honest emotion, he was hooked on it the moment the pleasure started.

Samus bit her lower lip as he roughly slammed into her body, as if she were struggling to keep herself from being too loud. It was hard, especially because his wonderfully thick cock was stretching her almost to the point of it being painful. But the line between pain and pleasure felt good, and she didn't have to make noise to let him know that since she was covering him in her warm, viscous fluids. The sound of him slamming into her was lewd and wanton, but it was something she enjoyed hearing...a lot.

"I want to hear you," Ike growled, his voice hungry against her skin as his teeth found her neck to nibble and suckle, possessive and needy as his hips continued their relentless assault into her soaked womanhood. First, it was soft and romantic...now it was just hunger and raw emotion that was slamming into her wet body.

Samus hesitated a little at his request. Maybe because she had always been so quiet, but now she just wanted to scream. It might have taken her a little while, but she eventually let everything go. At first it was quiet gasps of pleasure. Then they turned into full blown wails. She could feel her orgasm creeping over her, and everything felt sensitive. When her erect nipples grazed against his chest, it sent little sparks of excitement down her body. Now that she wasn't focusing on remaining quiet...she could allow herself to feel it all. Everything.

"Nn...yes," Ike growled hungrily, hands on either side of her head as he bucked into her powerfully. Those wonderfully toned, beautiful long legs were rested against his broad shoulders, allowing him to lick and bite on her sweet skin when he leaned back to put more strength into his hips.

Her toes curled as she opened her eyes to look up at him, staring into his eyes as he slammed into her. Each time their bodies met, she could feel her getting closer and closer. She grabbed the blankets underneath her as she began panting. She was almost there...her abdomen, still wet and glistening with water and a light perspiration was tightening. Her powerful legs pressed against his shoulders while she arched her back just a little to meet his thrusts. Then finally, she felt it hit her. A long sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as she climaxed, and she could feel herself leaking all over him and onto the blanket beneath her.

Ike groaned hungrily, hips jerking slowly as he came inside her. His face nuzzled against her perfect breasts, his tongue slipping over each of them to give them an adoring kiss as he slowly stopped moving. He shifted up just a little, hand brushing across her cheek to kiss her again, teeth sliding along her bottom lip. "...Stay with me," Ike murmured, eyes lidded with pleasure. "...Medusa wanted me to own you, so I will...please." What he was asking was not easy.

But none of this was easy, not from the beginning. They wanted him to be a monster, like they were. So he would act like a monster, Samus had to trust him...implicitly. He was already asking too much of her, and still, he had more that he needed.

Samus was quiet as she started recovering from her orgasm. Her body occasionally shivered from the slightest sensation. She felt sensitive..to everything. Though she could still think clearly. While she enjoyed this...enjoyed being close to him, she didn't like the idea of being considered his property. However, at least he was asking her. She had a choice. "Okay. I like being with you, Ike." She admitted after a long pause of silence.

"This is more than that," Ike mumbled, hands slipping across hers. "...This is about showing subservience, that's what she expects...so that's what we need to do."

Samus grimaced at the thought, though she focused on the feel of his hand. She wasn't sure..how well she could do that. But she said she would support him and help. If he thought this would help..she would do it. "I will try my best, Ike..." She told him as she closed her eyes. It wouldn't mean anything..she'd just have to keep that in mind.

"...I'm sorry," Ike murmured. But everything had to be as believable as they could make it. He needed every advantage he could get, every leeway he could afford. "I don't deserve your loyalty...but I swear that one day, I will see you able to leave this planet."

She moved her hands and embraced him, closing her eyes as the fatigue set in. She was sure she would have a hard time sleeping tonight, but this might have changed that. "I...appreciate that." She stated softly, though she had to admit that it all seemed entirely hopeless. Her ship could be lost, or it could be completely destroyed. "However, if I ever do manage to find a way off..I want to make up for some of the things I have done...It won't erase what I did, but if I can help just a little..."

"One thing at a time," Ike murmured, fingers running through her hair. "...But your loyalty will not go unrewarded, Samus. I promise."

Samus looked up at him and nodded. She wasn't doing this for rewards. In fact, she didn't even know why she was doing it in the first place. But he was the only thing she had right now...so maybe that was why. "Reward or not, I'm alright with following you."

"...I'm happy to hear that," he admitted, slowly slipping off her with a faint grunt of pleasure. "Because it's only going to get worse from here, Samus."

"I know." She told him as she closed her eyes again. She was back to being quiet, but only because she was still in a state of bliss despite their depressing conversation. She was also ready to just...rest. She'd need a lot to face tomorrow. There was always something in store for her here...and usually it was bad.

Ike settled against her comfortably, hand slipping along hers as he nuzzled against her neck, giving it a faint kiss. Part of him felt miserable, the other part...well, maybe he wouldn't feel so alone anymore.

"...You're welcome to be here, whenever you need to be, or want to be," Ike murmured.

Samus returned the affection, resting her cheek against his hair. "...I do want to be." She whispered just as she dozed off.

There was no telling how long Sona was unconscious. Truth be told, she didn't really know or care to find out. As thankful as she was to the people who took care of her, the moment she could walk again without her wounds tearing open, she left them in search to find Ike. She wasn't sure how long she had been wandering, or how far she had gone. Everything ran together. Time. Distance. None of it mattered or was important to Sona. She was lost without Ike. She wanted to see him again, badly. Zelda's castle was in ruin, and not a soul was left there. So she had to wander off somewhere else, in a world that looked completely different.

Something was pulling at her, and she wouldn't stop walking until she got there. The journey was long, she barely could find food to eat...she was starting to become thin and sickly looking. But again, none of that mattered.

So when she finally got to the place that was pulling at her, some cavern deep into mountains..all of that willpower left as she collapsed at the entrance. She was..exhausted. Just before she closed her eyes, she saw someone familiar...but not who she wanted to see. No, it was a woman, with pale red hair...

Sona opened her eyes, and instantly sat up, finding herself in a lavish room. She smelled something..meat that had just been cooked. When she got to her feet, she saw food on a table near where she had been sleeping. Her body was hungry, but she wasn't. Then she saw her again, the woman that looked so familiar. Now that she was awake, she instantly knew who she was...and she wasn't so sure how to feel about it.

"Ragnell...It's nice to see you again. Though I never thought this would be the form I would see you in. Your..human. Separated from your blade. How interesting..." Ashunera mused as she walked over to the table and pulled out a chair. "Here, you need to eat...you can thank Alondite for the meal..." Sona just stood there, her eyes darting across the room. She was just..confused. How did she end up here? Did she die?

"Alondite..what..?" She mumbled as she slowly limped over to the table. Her body was tired and stiff and she felt it when she sat down.

"Yes. It seems like another Goddess out there knew about your spirit and let it free. However, you're no longer whole...that is something that even I can't explain..." The goddess said as she moved to the other side and sat down. "Alondite we'll be joining us soon...so just go ahead and eat."

Alondite..Sona for some reason didn't have a good feeling about that. The way Ashunera spoke, that meant that Alondite too, had been given a body. And well, ever since they last clashed, and she was used to strike her master, Zelgius down...there was something that told her Alondite would hold a grudge against her..just as she held a grudge for Alondite being used to kill her previous Master, Ike's father.

Back
Top Bottom