The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Link blinked faintly at Zelda's hungry little look, and he let out a faint grunt in surprise. He couldn't help it, that look alone made him cum inside Sona's hungry pussy, fingers sinking into her hips as he watched her. But it did little to slow him down as he slowly pulled his cock out, his messy cum glistening over his shaft, complete with Sona's juices as he slid forward to kiss Zelda roughly. He needed her, now.

Zelda was happy to feel Link's lips on hers. He seemed more than ready despite cumming inside of Sona. She could tell it felt good for him when she watched his face. As long as he had enough energy for her, she didn't mind one bit. When he leaned in to kiss her, she was happy to take it, her tongue playing with his for just a few moments before she broke the kiss and gently leaned Sona back so she was laying between Link's legs. She seemed completely out of it, her pussy still twitching as his cum leaked from her body.

Zelda then moved on top of him and took Sona's place, shuddering as she felt his still hard cock slip into her wet depths. A groan of approval left her mouth as she went back to kissing her hero.

His hips were as frantic as his pleasured breath against her lips, tongue sinking inside her mouth as he immediately started to rock into her soaked cunt, hand tight around the back of her neck. He had never wanted her more than he did now, and he honestly had no idea why. But it felt amazing, all of this was making him drunk with sex and the night was still young.

When he gripped the back of her neck, she went completely rigid. Why did that feel so good? She panted softly each time their lips pulled away from each other for a break. Watching him fuck Sona was so arousing...today it felt even better, too. He was definitely more into it..she wasn't sure why and she didn't really care. Neither did her slutty, soaking cunt that was squeezing him tight.

Link leaned down to press Zelda against Sona, although not intentionally as he rammed into her like a possessive, hungry dog. Their kisses were brief and desperate, tongues dancing in the open air as his cock mindlessly plowed into her dirty cunt. He couldn't stand it, and he didn't know why. "Zelda..." he breathed against her lips. "...You like this?" he asked hungrily. Although, it was still an honest question. He had no idea she was so...open.

His voice was primal, low...guttural. It really made her even wetter than she already was. The question was..to be expected. Even she hadn't realized how much she would enjoy watching Link fuck another woman. Though she kind of understood...Even if Link enjoyed another woman, he was still wanting her...needing her. She enjoyed being the woman he wanted the most...and with Ike, Sona was the Alpha so she didn't enjoy it as much. Right now though, she was number one. "Yes..very much..." She moaned softly as as she took off her nightgown so he could see her completely naked.

His face immediately settled against her neck, teeth attacking the tender skin as his hands slid across her legs, pushing her closer to buck into her as hard as he could. "Good..." Link growled. "Me too..." Not that he knew why, but the feeling of Zelda acting so...dominating against other women was arousing, because of him?

"Then..we should do...this more often!" She cried out each time he slammed himself into her body. Sona would probably be in their bed until Ike came back, so they'd have another opportunity maybe...

Zelda nuzzled his face into his neck and gently nibble, feeling her legs and toes tingling in delight. She was definitely on her way to an orgasm. "Mnn, wait!" She cried out, suddenly using her legs to forcefully pull her out. "I want you to fuck me on all fours..."

With that, she moved over on top of Sona, who was still surprisingly out of it..but conscious. She then pressed her body against her, their skin contrasting quite nice against each other. Looking back at Link, she wagged her behind and gave him another seductive smile.

Link blinked faintly at that, the flush of hunger taking right to his ears and moved forward, his grip firm on her tight butt as he slammed into her again. One of his hands moved into the scalp of her hair and yanked back as hard as he could, the heavy smack of his hips meeting her ass echoing loudly, his grunts behind it. It was...not really something he thought he was very good at, honestly. But he had learned that Zelda liked it rough and possessive, so he was trying to oblige...and if he could be honest, it was invigorating to do. He tried to be modest about his position, but with Zelda...it was like she wanted him to be that arrogant hero.

"You're mine," Link growled against her ear, her other hand squeezing her breast firmly before trailing down to smack her eager clit.

When he grabbed her by her long, dirty blonde hair, she cried out in pleasant surprise. She really liked it when Link got this way. It was just...well it was like seeing a different side to him. To see him branch out and do different things...well Zelda was flattered. She panted heavily as she felt that feeling of climax creep across her body, making her skin flush. He was pounding into her so hard that her ass was red, and that smack was yet another pleasant surprise.

"Yes, I'm yours!" She moaned loudly. Oh, that was so nice. He was treating her..like he was above her. Finally..that really made her want to cum...Link was finally treating her like his woman and not a Queen. "Mnn, I'm gonna cum..."

"No," Link purred in her ear, giving her clit another smack as his hips never slowed, the grunts in her ear caressing it with his hot, hungry breath. "Not yet," he said, teeth brushing along the lobe as his hand yanked further on her hair, growling in satisfaction. Mm, he needed a little more time to cum...but it was coming, and he wanted to see how long Zelda could last like this.

"What..?" She said breathlessly, though she found herself holding herself back. A small cry came from her mouth as he pulled her by the braid of her hair even more. He was telling her not to cum...he was giving her an order...why did that make her so excited? Her heart was racing and she could only think of one thing to say as he continued pounding into her needy, slutty cunt. "P..please!" She begged him, feeling her muscles twitching as she held herself back. She wanted to cum though...

"No," Link growled, the pleasure in his voice overcome him as he sucked in a needy breath, rocking into her abused ass for all it was worth, giving her clit another hard smack as punishment...and feeling the wetness stick against his fingers. It made his cock throb inside of her, she was that desperate? Maybe they should have done this sooner...

She cried out louder when he smacked her once more. She could feel her wetness splatter onto her thighs, and she closed her eyes tightly. "Link," She moaned pathetically, though she was trying so hard not to cum. She couldn't take much more, however. Right when she thought she had it under control she felt something moving underneath her. A hand? But it wasn't touching her...

Her eyes opened again and she saw Sona's hand in between her legs. She was masturbating at this sight, at his words. It was clear from her face she liked what she saw.

Link nuzzled against her neck, teeth slipping over the skin to bite as he rocked into her harder. He didn't answer her, but watching Sona rub herself to the scene was enough to keep his pace heavy. Zelda was a mess when she couldn't get her way, was the Queen a little spoiled, sometimes? Maybe he needed to do this more often, remind her of her place. "Beg," he mumbled against her nibbled neck. "Like a good Queen."

Zelda groaned as he picked up the pace. He must have noticed Sona touching herself too. She tilted her head slightly to the side as he nibbled on it. Beg? She could barely think, but she'd do anything to cum. "P-please...I want to cum. Link, let me cum..I'll do anything." She told him as she looked back at him. She could barely hold it any longer than she had, but she wanted to be a good girl. "Please..."

"Louder," Link purred, rubbing her clit as he slowed his hips carefully. "I want to hear it screamed, Queen Zelda." The title seemed so much better when she was a debased...slut.

"Ahhh, please let me cum!" She cried out loud as he started rubbing her clit. "I can't hold it, let me cum!" Zelda had her tongue out like a dog as she panted and begged, laying her head on top of Sona's large breasts while she continued to finger herself furiously. Sona..liked watching Link fuck Zelda this way. She was tired but she wanted to cum seeing Zelda cum..

"Good Queen," Link grinned, yanking her head back further as he nuzzled her neck. "You may cum..." Because he couldn't last much longer, his spine twitched eagerly, and he felt a hungry shudder starting to take over.

As soon as those words came out, Zelda finally let her pleasure overtake her body. And she had never had such a strong orgasm before. Tremors rocked her body, and she could feel herself squirting all over herself and on top of Sona, who cried out too in response to her scream of pleasure. Sona was cumming too from those naughty little fingers. It was all too much for Zelda. She collapsed on the girl as violent spasms surged through her tight, messy pussy.

Link came inside Zelda with a hungry groan, head lolled back in pleasure as his hips slowly stopped, letting go of her hair at last as his hands ran down her back and he slumped back on the bed with an exhausted pant, his toned muscles glistening with sweat. He...couldn't believe he had just done that...

Zelda laid beside him, panting as well and almost falling asleep. Link was...really sexy now that he had stopped worrying about silly things like boundaries. "I've never came so hard in my life.." She told him with a large grin on her face. "I'm actually..really tired..."

"Yeah..." Link chuckled breathlessly, hand running through his hair as he slumped back. "Jeez, Zelda...I had no idea..." he teased, his cock was a cum covered mess, two women and his own. And he felt good, really good. Ugh...he was going to feel this in the morning...

Zelda giggled a bit and saw Sona rise up, still seeming out of it. Poor girl looked like she was going to pass out. She knelt over Link and then slowly started lapping at his cock, and Zelda was taken aback. At first it looked like she wanted more, but no...she was actually just cleaning him it looked like.

"Hmm, I want a taste." She said as she moved over to the other side of his cock and mimicked Sona, both of them running their tongue over every single area of his groin. Wherever there was cum their tongues would be there licking it up.

"Wh-..." Link started, but his head slid back with a faint curse of pleasure. His hands drifted across their heads almost in bewilderment, his worn cock twitching eagerly at the attention, groaning in satisfaction. Between the two of them, he was terrified he'd get the energy to go again. He was exhausted enough as it was, they weren't helping...but it felt so good.

Back
Top Bottom