The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"It would help me sleep actually. When Ike and I do it I always pass out all the time unless he makes me stay up." Sona moved herself closer to Link and went up to kiss him. Zelda watched with half lidded eyes. She wanted to see Link and Sona together. She didn't even know why. Maybe she'd join in later.

Link blinked a little in surprise at her forwardness, his head was swimming...and his cock was smashed so firmly against his undergarment that he thought it was going to tear out. Carefully, his hands settled on her shoulders. Zelda was...okay with this...?

"Oh, don't start being shy, Link. Sona likes more directness than that, don't you dear?" Zelda asked her as she rubbed her back, her hand finding it's way under the cape she still had draped around her shoulders. "After all, she does this regularly with Ike, so...."

There was a playful look in her eye, but something about the way she said that last sentence was as if she was challenging him. Was he hesitant because of her? Or was he wondering what Ike would think about it if he slept with Sona?

"Directness? I guess. If Link wants me to get on top of him, I will though." Sona moved one of her hands up to her cape, not wanting to get it all dirty. She let it fall from her shoulders and now she was completely naked.

Link felt himself bristle faintly in both embarrassment and minor arousal, the gentleman in him felt slightly concerned...but then Zelda had a look in her eye that made him more aroused than anything. Was she...asking him? Either way, he let out a faint sigh and slid down his pants to let his erection spring out, quite literally with a faint sigh of relief. He didn't have as much thickness as Ike, but he had an extra inch over him, and slightly thinner with a slight upward curve.

"Are you sure about this, Zelda?" Link murmured, his blue eyes tracing over both his lover and Sona.

"You promised her, Link." Zelda insisted, even though she was sure that he hadn't. She just wanted to tease him. Though her eyes were no longer on his, but rather his cock. And she wasn't the only one looking either. Sona was staring and admiring...maybe even comparing a little. This was the third one she had seen and it was different. They were all different shapes and sizes.

Immediately her hand went out and touched the very tip of it. Even though they were all different they had the same texture..and the were all hot and they twitched certain ways when she touched them.

Link let out a little exhale in pleasure, his cock twitching gently at her light touch. All of this staring made it easy to be more than a little sensitive to her touch.

"Sona..." Link mumbled faintly.

Sona looked up at Link as her hand moved down to his shaft and she grasped it firmly. She knew the amount of pressure Ike liked. Was Link the same? "Yes, Link?" She asked innocently, though her smile was anything but. She started to stroke him, noticing the difference in length and girth.

"Nn..." Link exhaled a little, eyes lidded as her hand moved across his erection. She knew what she was doing, and it felt good. Well, if...Zelda was okay with it... "Let...let me get in the middle," he relented, shifting closer to lay down. This was really happening...he wasn't quite sure what to think of it, maybe it was better if he just didn't think at all.

Sona let him slip in the middle, and Zelda immediately began to tease him with her fingers..running them along his chest. Sona knew he was still nervous, and she knew exactly how to fix that. She did a similar thing with Pit. She moved herself down to Link's cock, opening her mouth and then pushing it all the way in...without even teasing him first.

"Relax, my love." Zelda told Link as she began to nibble on his pointed ear.

Link let out a pleased moan of surprise, hand slipping around Zelda, his mind was gone the moment Zelda's teeth met the sensitive skin of his ear, and Sona swallowing his dick without a second thought. His hand slid over Sona's hair, and his other hand slid along Zelda's thigh. "Sona...that feels great..." he complimented with a breathy sigh. This was a dream, wasn't it?

Sona was happy to recieve the compliment. Even more happy to feel his fingers on her hair. It reminded her of Ike..comforted her even. Zelda continued to kiss and nibble on his ear and neck as she watched Sona start bobbing her head up and down Link's cock. This was...really exciting to her, and she wasn't quite sure why.

"What a good girl," She cooed as Link would feel Sona's tongue explore the very tip of his cock, circling it gingerly and focusing on the underside of it just a little more than anywhere else.

"Y...Yeah..." Link groaned in appreciation, breath coming in short, hungry pants. Reminded him of Zelda, except...Zelda was right next to him, and that drove him wild. Link's hand slid along Zelda's thigh, slowly hiking up her gown. He wanted more...the air was getting thick with sex, and now he just wanted everything he could get.

Zelda moaned softly as she felt his hand move up her inner thigh. He was getting excited...good. She moved over and started to kiss him, her tongue slipping into his mouth. She hoped that Sona was more open to sharing these days...because it didn't seem like she'd be able to watch just from the sidelines.

Though Sona seemed alright with it. More than alright. What was sex without a little bit of competition? She wanted Link to pay attention to her, so she began to push him all the way to the back of her throat. Her gag reflex was getting a little better, and she knew it felt good for him and every guy she did it too. Her saliva started coating his lap, as she let herself softly gag on the head of his cock.

Link returned the favor happily, but his kiss was broken with a moan of pleasure, fingers tightening in Sona's hair as his eyes fluttered shut, hips squirming happily in reaction to Sona's mouth, as Link's hand shifted to press against Zelda's soaked pussy. He hadn't felt her this wet since...well, the first time he came back. She really liked the wild stuff, didn't she? He felt like he was in a very dangerous place, and it was more arousing than he wanted to admit.

While Sona saw it as a competition, Zelda saw it as a show. Feeling Link's fingers against her made her squirm eagerly, but not for his cock. She wanted to see it go into Sona. Not only that but...she wanted to touch Sona and give her all the attention she could ever want tonight. "Fuck her..." She whispered in Link's ear as she looked down at the dark skinned, exotic beauty who was still focusing all of her attention on his cock. Sona wasn't even really watching them at this point, so when Zelda shifted over towards her and ran her fingers along her smooth, toned back, she moaned a little on his cock. Zelda touched her..in a very enjoyable way. She had never felt a woman's touch before but it was nice in it's own way.

Link blinked a little in surprise, his breath catching a moment as he leaned his head back with a heavy exhale. "Sona..." he breathed. "Come on...get on," he urged hungrily, fingers tight in her hair to slip the cock out of her mouth. Zelda's lusty voice was all he needed to think it was a good idea.

Sona looked up at him and then glanced at them both. Why did Zelda look like that? She was staring at her like she stared at Ike sometimes. Well, she wasn't going to complain. She didn't care one way or another when she had this wonderful cock she got permission to ride.

She pulled herself into his lap, wasting no time at all. She positioned him at her entrance and slowly started to let herself fall down into his lap, his length sinking inch after inch into her. She closed her eyes and sighed softly at the feeling. It was good...really good.

Link's eyes half-lidded with a pleased groan, hands settling on her hips. It felt...different, compared to Zelda, but in a good way. The fact that Zelda was taking part was making it even worse for him to think straight. His hips slowly started to move into her, hands slipping up her body to squeeze her breasts.

Zelda moved behind Sona and started to kiss her shoulder as she embraced her from behind. Link wouldn't be the only one to enjoy their guest in bed. She kissed at her neck and trailed her finger tips down her belly and they wound up between her legs. "Mnn, such a good girl." She cooed into her ear before she started to rub her swollen clitoris. Sona gasped out loud, leaning her head back against Zelda as Link bucked into her. She couldn't feel her legs for a moment..all she felt was the pleasure of her pussy being stimulated in two separate ways at once...she'd have to remember that for later. There was another stimulation...Link's hands felt really nice against her breasts.

Link watched in almost primal hunger, he had never honestly seen Zelda like this, it was one of the most arousing things he had seen in such a long time as he started to rock into her steadily, his breath picking up. He had sorely underestimated Zelda, in plenty of ways...

Sona suddenly leaned forward a little, her hands pressed against Link's hard abdomen. She closed her eyes, almost looking as if she was about to cry. Though her moaning was getting louder as Zelda skillfully played with her clit. She knew all the right tricks considering she had spent many nights touching herself and imagining Ike or Link. Sometimes she even imagined them both at the same time.

But as Sona's wetness coated her finger, she couldn't help but feel needy herself. She could feel her body jerking upwards and going stiff each time Link slammed upwards into her body. She moved lower, her hot and wet pussy resting against his knee. Ugh...she wanted him too...she hoped he could go for another round after Sona...

"Mnn!" Sona cried out as she started to find the strength to meet his rough, jerking motions. She wanted to move too..even though it was hard. Zelda was going to make her cum faster!

Link grunted heavily, face nuzzled against Sona's breasts as his teeth and tongue found every little spot between her tits to bite and lick as he rocked into her like a horny animal. Zelda's wet pussy brushed against her leg made him go faster, eyes hungry for more. He was probably going to hate himself in the morning, assuming that they slept...Zelda could really get into it when she got like this...

A very good idea came to Zelda as she felt Sona start to write in Link's lap. She wanted to feel his cock as soon as possible, so what better way to do it then to make her cum? She moved one of her hands to Sona's breasts, briefly caressing Link's face first with the back of her hand. Then she began playing with Sona's nipple while her other hand focused on teasing her clitoris.

"Ahh, Zelda...stop! You're gonna make me cum..!" Sona cried out, though that only made the Queen grin in amusement.

"I know," She whispered softly as she kissed Sona's neck. "I want you to cum, Sona...because I want that cock your impaling yourself on."

Link shuddered at Zelda's words, his pace picking up even faster. He had never seen Zelda like this, at all. She wanted this, but...was she...jealous? competitive? Whatever it was, it made him move his hips like a hungry animal, savoring the feeling of Sona's soaked cunt. And the thought alone of burying it into Zelda's needy, greedy pussy was enough to keep his brutal pace going against Sona.

Sona couldn't hold back anymore. Zelda felt her body stiffen and her back arch. "That's right...that's a good girl, just let it go..." She was grinning from ear to ear as Sona cried out in pleasure and released her hot love juices into Link's lap. She was trembling and twitching all around, and she could barely keep herself on top of him. Zelda held her in place and supported her, but her blue eyes shifted to Link with a mischievous look in her eye.

"Well, looks like it's my turn..."

Back
Top Bottom