The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"...Alright," Ike murmured, moving closer to kiss her. "You're sure?" he said. He...knew what she was looking for, and he could provide it. But he didn't...want to ruin it. Truth be told, he enjoyed his friendship with Zelda, he didn't want to make it worse. It was a more than a little erotic to think that Zelda thought Ike was some...dirty fantasy that she couldn't get, but at least he did know what she wanted.

She closed her eyes when he leaned in to kiss her, and once their lips joined her arms draped over his shoulders. When he asked if she was sure, she nodded and caressed his cheek. "If only to get away from the stress of the current situation, for one evening." She told him as her arms slid down and she grabbed his hand, leading him back towards her chambers.

He followed after her for a time, then moved closer and pressed her against the wall aside her door, his hands trailing her dress up as he nuzzled against her neck. Ike knew that she wanted this, at least...so why not give it to her how she wanted, with a little extra risk?

"Ike..." Zelda gasped softly, feeling the coolness of the wall behind her that somehow made her nipples tingle. She could feel his lips pressed against her neck and she moved a gloved hand to stop his from going up any further. "Ike, it can wait a moment..my room is right next to us." She whispered softly to him. What was he thinking? If anyone saw them it wouldn't be good at all.

"And?" he growled hungrily against her neck, teeth daring to brush across her royal skin as he simply pushed her dress up further, he shifted closer, allowing his groin to press against her and show her just how eager he was like this. "I prefer you like this, your majesty..." And judging from how she was reacting, she did too.

Sure enough, it was easy to smell her arousal. His complete disregard of the danger was sending chills down her spine, and her hand released his arm as she let him continue. The thrill made her heart race, and the moment his erection pressed against her thin panties she moaned softly. For a moment, she was still. But then she decided to reach underneath her hiked dress and loop her thumbs underneath the waistband of her underwear, and she pulled down.

Already, her own precum was stretching from her pussy to a distinct puddle of wetness on the cloth of her panties. She had been wanting this since she embraced him earlier on in the night. That puddle had been there for a while.

Ike shifted closer, his hand unfastening his pants as his fat cock slid out and pressed against her wet pussy. He grunted in surprise, but only pressed her against the wall harder as his cock slowly pushed in. There was no tenderness or romance to it, he just slowly slid in with a pleased little breath and began to hump the Queen of Hyrule, stuck between a wall of muscle and a literal wall, she had nowhere to go as he started to buck his hips with a pleased pant, his hands pawing roughly at her breasts.

It felt...so much better than the first time they had done it, and he didn't know why.

Feeling his rough, warm hands on her toned butt felt good. Almost as good as sitting on her throne. She pressed her legs against his hips, her panties still dangling from her left ankle. She didn't care though, didn't even notice. Once she felt the familiar sensation of his thick cock against her sopping wet cut, she bucked her hips slightly in reaction. A reaction that she didn't quite understand. She had basically gotten rejected, and yet she wanted this man like no other at this very moment.

Finally, he pressed into her, separating her folds easily. A deep, long, continuous stroke that seemed to go on forever until finally their bodies met. She panted softly, realizing that this was another situation where she had to stay quiet. These halls echoed well. There closeness was..intoxicating though. She could feel the warmth of his body mingle with hers, and of course all that muscle she admired from afar was right there, waiting to be touched on. Though before she could, she felt him grasp one of her breasts through the flimsy yet expensive fabric of her dress. No doubt he could feel her hard nipple easily.

She sucked in a sharp breath before he started moving. Now was the hard part. Staying quiet. She looked into his eyes and then suddenly leaned up for a deep kiss, sliding her tongue into his mouth almost forcefully.

He returned it with eagerness, his tongue sliding along hers as his hands tugged open the strings to her dress to slip in and fondle her bare breasts, squeezing them roughly as his hips started to pick their pace up. What he lacked in speed at the moment, he made up for in strength as his hips bucked hard and firm into her sopping cunt, the faint noises echoing gently as his testicles met her hungry flesh every time.

He almost regretted saying what he did, but he knew a night of passion wouldn't change it.

She moved her shoulders to help him pull the strings off her dress. Immediately she could feel fresh air caressing upon her tender globes, and she felt the small, almost invisible hair rise on her skin. Even though he had felt them before, he had never been able to gaze upon them like he could now. They had their first coupling in the dark, but now they could enjoy every detail of their bodies and faces thanks to the lit up hall. She would have gotten lost in his needy, desperate groping..had it not been for the fact that he was bucking inside of her tight depths much harder than he had before.

She blushed, hearing the lewd sounds their bodies made each time they met. She could feel his balls grazing against her ever so gently from the force of his thrusts. She couldn't help but whimper as she leaned her head against his should, her moans muffled into the cloth of his shirt. Her juices were starting to drip onto the tile beneath him, testifying to how horny and lascivious the Queen of Hyrule really was.

"You're beautiful, Zelda," It wasn't spoken in an airy tone of awe, but one of immense hunger as his hips started to pick up with a hungry growl, his hands trailing down her legs while his teeth found her long ear to nibble and bite. Strength slacked for speed as he started to rock into her quicker, the firm pounding being replaced by a rapid tempo that someone of Ike's fitness could keep consistent, even through his labored breathing.

Hearing his words made her shudder. That was something that Link would tell her, but when he uttered those words...they made her even more passionate towards him. With Link..it was like they were just...words. She knew he meant them, but so what? As he moved closer to her face, her ears twitched just before she felt his mouth against it, and she groaned again softly against his shoulder. He was going faster now, and all the while she clung to him, drooling onto his shoulder. She didn't even notice she was doing it...she was just being fucked silly. That was the difference between Ike and Link. Ike didn't try to make love..he just fucked her like she wanted.

She felt her legs grow weak and numb as pleasure shot up from the tips of her toes to her throbbing pussy. She weakly tilted her head and whispered in his hear. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Go ahead..." Ike grunted, pressing her against the wall as his hips slammed upward as hard as they could, his breath coming in hot pants. He felt it too, it wasn't much he could control when he was surrounded by such attractive women. His kiss was desperate, hungry...if people found out the Queen of Hyrule was having such an illicit little affair with a mercenary, he couldn't imagine what they'd say.

But, he had never thought about it...all of the times serving queens and nobility, he wondered how many thought of him like this?

It was almost like...Zelda felt like she had to in that moment. Or rather, like she felt he had given her permission to do what she wanted to do the most. And in that moment, she buried her face into his neck once more and cried out against his skin, her cunt tightening around him suddenly and then twitching hard, embracing his cock over and over again. More drops against the floor, so much that it made a puddle beneath them. She didn't care. It felt good.

Ike grunted heavily, face buried against her neck as he came. Her pussy was practically milking out his orgasm as excess started to dribble faintly on the floor when he slowly moved his hips with a faint breath. Slowly, and carefully...he pulled out, his cock shining with their shared juices as he gave her another kiss. Perhaps the last time...but it was a memorable one all the same, he felt satisfied...in more ways than one.

When his lips met with hers, she was glad to kiss him back. This time her tongue was a little bit more tame, almost lazy. When they broke it, he would see she was breathing heavily. Also, she looked tired, though there was a smile on her lips. "Thank you." She told him softly, releasing his hips from her legs. She...needed that. And now, a good nights rest.

"...You're welcome," Ike exhaled faintly as let go of her with a rub of his head. "...Goodnight, Zelda."

...What in the hell did he just do?

"..Goodnight." Zelda told him as she gave him one last kiss on the cheek and walked into her bedroom, leaving the man in silence. When she closed the door, she leaned her back against it. She could feel herself wanting to cry, but she didn't. Ike was a good man. He just wasn't her man. And that..that was probably for the best.

Ike headed back to his room, knowing full well that it had been a while. Right now? He didn't really know what to say, but he looked utterly miserable when he came in. Sona's expression didn't help, but he deserved it. All he could really do was...collapse on the bed with a weary sigh, arm over his eyes. Guilt, shame...add some bitter feelings of letting Sona down into the mix, and Ike just felt like this night couldn't get any worse.

Sona had been waiting for a while on Ike. They had been gone for a long time and she would have been fine but...well she didn't know why he kept sending her off so he was alone with Zelda. First they were sparring together and now..? Well now, she could smell something distinct on him when he collapsed on the bed. She knew what he smelled like after just having sex.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked, her tone slightly annoyed. She wasn't going to bring up what she knew. It wasn't important..

Ike glanced at her a moment, his expression somewhere between...deeply confused and aggravated at himself before he settled his arm over his eyes again. "...I don't know," Ike muttered miserably. "...I don't even know how I got into this mess, Sona. I'm a mercenary, not a romantic...what the hell do I know about women?"

Sona shrugged and then tilted her head. "What makes women different than men?" She asked him. She couldn't really find herself being able to stay mad. Maybe sex was just a thing people did with each other. Like a friendly gesture.

"...Ugh," Ike grumbled. "I don't know...I just know men do stupid things to get women, and I'm doing stupid things for a woman I didn't even know I wanted, and I don't think I do."

"You're talking about Zelda. But you smell like you've already taken her. Why take a woman you don't want?" Sona asked as she rolled over to face him. She was jealous but..concerned. He seemed pretty upset.

"...Because sex feels good, Sona," Ike said blandly. "...Sometimes, that's all it is, or ever will be." Well, at least she wasn't screaming at him. "Not like I get a lot of women looking at me like that, I didn't really know what to do." Why Ike was ranting to her about it, he didn't know...but it was cathartic. "So I just...went with my gut, but now I feel like I'm some kind of dirty...smut...peddler," Ike grumbled.

Back
Top Bottom