The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"The kind she's going to be grateful for..." he growled in satisfaction. "How would you like to carry a child of the Demon King, girl?" he smirked, slamming into her roughly once to bury his fat cock inside her.

Medusa pulled her head up for just a moment, before Ernya..poor Ernya with a smile on her cum stained lips answered her King. "Yes...I want it....Give me your child, please..." She begged as her pussy began to twitch around him. She started moaning louder and she was about to cum. Medusa pushed her head back in place and she licked her lips. She felt like cumming too...

"Good girl..." he growled, shifting his hips a moment as he started to ram into her again. This time, it was a short trio of firm thrusts before he finally grunted, letting out a hungry groan as his orgasm flooded her tight pussy with his cum, splurting out around his fat cock as he slowly rocked his hips in short, hungry breaths. Mm...this would not be the last time, he knew that much...

Just before he came, Ernya felt herself cumming too during his sudden pick up of pace. She cried out, feeling him also filling her up with his seed. Medusa was so lucky. She released Ernya's head and knew that her tongue would not be able to satisfy her. No, she wanted something else. something nine inches long and thick enough to stretch her out nicely.

Ganondorf pulled out with a heavy exhale, the combined mix of fluids dripping into the clouds as he growled in satisfaction, hands slipping along her back. Of course, his eyes settled on Medusa...and the look she was giving him. He pushed Ernya aside easily, his thick cock throbbing hungrily for more attention.

"My Lady," he purred. "I think we should get more comfortable, wouldn't you agree?"

"...Only because I'd like to bare you a child too. A real one...and Pit deserves a sibling to help him from now on...he did well today." Medusa flashed him a look. This was partly the reason why she had not dismissed him. She wanted him to see the birth of his new borther or sister. Her icy blue eyes flashed to Ernya, who was just panting on the ground as his cum leaked from her cunt. She was barely conscious.

"It might also have to do with the fact that she did not make me cum. She needs a little work."

"Practice she will get," Ganon smirked, moving closer. Pit grimaced as Ganondorf slid his hands along her shoulders, fingers unhooking the clasps. He wanted to see all of her, because he was going to ravish every inch of her...

"...Do I really have to watch this disgusting mess?" He muttered. "Don't I have anything better to do?"

Once her dress was undone, it fell to her ankles. She was completely naked and on display for him. She had a very curvy body..to say the very least. Her skin was perfectly flawless aside from the occasional tattoo. Though that only added to her beauty. She looked over at Pit as he expressed his interest in leaving. "Watch. You will bear witness to the conception of your younger sibling. The first demigod to walk this land, Pit." With that, she snaked her hands through Ganon's hair and began to kiss him passionately, pressing her naked body against his.

Ganon growled in satisfaction as Pit rolled his eyes in annoyance, sitting down in boredom. He just thought his 'mother' was a creep...Ganon's hands slid down her body, squeezing her ass roughly as he shifted her forward to her throne. What better place for a Goddess to be fucked than her seat of power? She had a ravishing body, and he would spend plenty of time getting to know it...of this, he was quite certain.

"Mnnn...It's been so long since I've allowed myself to get touched like this...who would have thought my next partner would be from the surface?" She cooed in his ear as she felt him moving them towards her throne. The clouds shifted so that it would be a little bit more..convenient for love making. But it was still her throne none the less. Pit might have been upset for witnessing this now, but it would not be the first or the last time she would make him watch. Eventually he'd become a little bit more grown up and experienced and would want to experience what this type of pleasure was himself.

"You won't need anyone else," Ganondorf growled hungrily, shifting her legs open to press his fat cock against her wet pussy. He didn't worry about pain, he simply rammed it in as his mouth captured one of her impressive breasts to suckle hungrily. Without worry of hurting a Goddess, he could really put all of his strength in his thrusts. The triforce on his hand glowed faintly, and his hips started to buck into her with a thunderous power, grunting like a debased beast the entire time.

Mnnn! This man may have been a mortal but he had the strength of a God. He was right not to worry about breaking her. No, she could take every thrust no matter how much power he put into it. She groaned hotly, her long, snake like tongue licking at his cheek. She was wet before he was inside of her, but now that he was actually thrusting into her she started dripping...coating him with that aphrodisiac. It would make him feel even more pleasure. It had a warming, tingling sensation that would feel like no other...she was truly unique among every single woman he had fucked before.

He groaned hotly in pleasure, hands settling on the throne arms as he bucked into her with all of his strength, his face nuzzled against her breasts before trailing up to kiss her. His hips were an ever constant, ever hungry position to ram into her like nothing else mattered. A potent little trick that she had, it was a challenge not to sink himself into that feeling to be some mindless thrall. But the sensation? It was worth it, her pussy fit around him like a well fitted glove.

Medusa felt a little disappointed when he stopped suckling upon her breasts, but his kiss made up for it...it was surprisingly affectionate for such a man...but she wasn't complaining. Both of their tongues slithered together in their mouths and even long after their lips separated. Shit..it had been so long she already felt like she was about to cum. He would feel her twitching around him, her body attempting to milk his cock so it could experience the feeling of his seed spilling into her and fertilizing her. Oh god...this man felt much better than she imagined.

He growled and grunted in surprise, eyes closing tight as he leaned forward with a shuddering breath. The flex of her muscles ruined his willpower, and soon he let out a pleased moan of satisfaction that rumbled into the air when he came inside her, long, thick streams flooding her pussy as his hips still mindlessly bucked into her. Nn...the Gerudo King was King for many reasons, stamina being one of them.

"Ahhh~!" Medusa cried out in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. Even though her body was unharmed by the power of her thrusts, her entire bottom half was red from his pummeling. She felt his seed flood her, and she licked her lips. Yes..from this moment she would be nurturing Ganondorf's child...but it wouldn't be just any child. It would be half mortal, half God. A fitting gift when Medusa departed to rule her world...another source of power for his disposal.

"Mnnn." Medusa licked her lips and looked over at Pit. "You're dismissed. Do what you want, just be ready for when those fools try to storm our fortress to retrieve that broken girl."

"...Fine," Pit muttered, grateful to leave the three of them alone as Ganondorf slowly slid out of her with a pleased grunt, his erection mingling with the flavors of two women, and his own seed spilled over.

"You are as magnificent as you look, my lady..." he growled, his tongue flicking over one of her breasts to suck on it eagerly.

"Mnnn..and you feel much better than I previously thought you would, dear." Her nipples were still erect and pleased at the sensation. "In a few months, I will give you a child. One that you will be proud of...one that will help you rule with an iron fist, even when I'm gone. Of course I'll be taking Pit to Skyeworld. He will grow powerful in his own way where he will be better off with me..." She smiled and pushed him deeper into her bosom, sighing softly at the sensation of his mouth.

"Mm..." Ganondorf rumbled, tongue trailing over her breasts. "One step at a time, my lady..." he murmured, nevertheless happy to kiss and nibble on her impressive breasts before slowly sliding back up to give her another kiss.

"Plans need to be finalized, however..." he purred, hand running over her stomach. "If I may take my leave, my lady?" The heroes would be arriving sooner or later, with both Link and Zelda...this could be wrapped up nicely if he wanted it to.

"Go ahead. I'll be up here. I doubt you need my help to take care of those whelps. But if you do, I will come." She caressed his bearded cheek and then dropped her hand to the side. "Oh, and could you do something about her? I don't like it when people leave their toys on my floor." Medusa pointed and Ernya, who had long since passed out.

"Hm...I think it would be less about help, and more about a proper display of power," Ganondorf purred, draping the unconcious hylian over his shoulder as her abused pussy dripped cum. "Both the Hero and the Princess will be here, my dear...if we can take just one, we will be all the closer...and I will be able to help you rule Skyworld." he smirked. "In the meantime, we can discern what this Mercenary is worth. He and Link fought very well together, it's a worthwhile experiment."

"Mnnn, fine. I just wanted to rest a bit. I can't just start wasting my energy on just any old thing. Not when I need it to nourish our child. But if you just need me to stand there and look pretty, I will. Especially if that will make us closer to me taking what's rightfully mine..." Her eyes flashed blue for a little while before they went back to normal. "I take it you won't give her back to them? Not that she'll probably want to go back after what you did to her..."

"I will see how it plays out," Ganondorf grinned, hand roaming over her abused ass. "Bait is still bait, yes? She will make a good target to weaken their defenses..." They'd see how Ernya acted when she woke up, but he knew how to charm people to his cause...

Medusa smiled and then snapped her fingers. She was suddenly surrounded by dark magic, and when it disappeared she was fully clothed. "Interesting," She hummed before moving her fingers to her staff and looking up at her mirror. "And here they come...like lambs to a slaughter."

"Heroes are always so punctual like that," All three of them, blessed in one form or another. This would be an interesting experience entirely. "Well then, shall we wait for them, my dear?" he said, offering his hand. "We must not play our cards too soon, after all." Their forces would harass them well enough, while Ganondorf prepared. They would take good advantage of this situation, after all.

Back
Top Bottom