The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Yes, please end it! Please!" She begged him. It felt so dirty...it felt so damn dirty and yet she could feel her pussy lubricating itself, allowing the tendrils to violate her even further. No, it was because his fingers were making her feel pleasure while the rest of her was feeling pain. It was a strange combination, one she would have never guessed would work well together.

Even his hands upon her breasts felt good while his tendrils began to invade her other hole. "Oww!" She cried out in surprise. She was much tighter there, she should have expected that...but she didn't think he would really violate her there too. She begged him to stop over and over, but she knew her pleas would fall on deaf ears.

"Very well," Ganondorf purred, his hands squeezing her breasts together, the tendrils stopped, but they didn't get removed...instead, they started to throb with dark magic. It felt like...heat, gently twitching against her pussy and ass. "But you must swear allegiance to your one true Goddess, the Lady Medusa...that is a fair bargain, wouldn't you say, my Lady?" he said, even as his tendrils continued to slowly squirm against her holes, slowly and surely sinking ever deeper.

Ernya..could do that. The one thing she couldn't do. She knew how dark magic worked, if she said it she'd be bound to her word. She cried out as the tendrils sunk even further into her body. She..she couldn't. "My allegiance belongs to Queen Zelda..." She sounded so unsure of herself...but to be fair she was being violated and she knew that her defiance would lead into something far more brutal that this. Medusa just glared at her, though she knew that she was very, very close to breaking.

"Patience, my dear..." Ganondorf purred, as the pace started to pick up by both of the tendrils. "A fruit must not be picked before it is ripe." he said, pinching her nipples. His tendrils were fucking her, they weren't slow, or steady...this time, they were starting to plunge in and out of both holes with an almost animalistic eagerness, sinking as much as they could into her tight cunt and ass before pulling out all the way and plunging back in, at a pace no humanoid could ever match. It was a hypnotic, steady rhythm that Ganondorf kept stoked by his constant squeezing and groping of her swaying breasts.

"She wants it, you see..." he smirked. "She wants peace, she wants safety...she wants more than what these little toys of dark magic can give her...you want something thicker, something more suited to a loyal bitch."

Ernya was moaning and crying at the same time. It was the first time she had ever been penetrated by anything, and yet the penetration was not the strange part. The strange part was how she wasn't feeling pain anymore within her. No, she was feeling good in pussy, and she was soaking wet. So much that her juices began to cover the other tendril, making it slide in easier and thus less painful to her. No..she wasn't enjoying this, was she?

And to top it all of, that evil man was still playing with her breasts as his magic violated her. When he spoke of something thicker...she only shook her head at him. She could barely handle the tendrils themselves.

"You're much better with patience than I, dear." Medusa responded as she continued to watch the spectacle.

"It's all about savoring the moment, my lady..." he purred, tugging firmly on her nipples as his tendrils began to pick up the pace. Their speed making slurping, sucking noises as they pistoned in and out of both of her holes, squirming and wriggling inside her, hungry to violate every inch of her once pure body. Pit grimaced in disgust at the noise, but Ganondorf only smirked hungrily, tongue brushing over her tear stained cheek.

"Mm, you make the sweetest noises, girl..." He growled.

Medusa chuckled every time she glanced at Pit, though her attention was still mainly on the girl. She licked her lips and enjoyed the vulgar sounds her body was making. "She's quite wet for someone who doesn't want it." She teased.

Ernya pulled her face away from his tongue, panting and moaning as her struggling began to decrease. Her body was starting to enjoy it, and she would much rather enjoy it than feel pain. Her body slowly started relaxing, and she was already feeling better. She hated herself for enjoying this but...

She started feeling a great pleasure building inside of her. It made her legs tense and her eyes roll to the back of her head. She then started to orgasm, her pussy literally squirting in reaction to the pleasure. Medusa laughed and clapped her hands in amusement. Oh my, he was good.

"There's a good girl," Ganondorf purred, his tentacles squirming greedily inside her as they started to piston faster. He leaned in and kissed her, hard and rough...and that tongue forced it's way right into her mouth. Such a slutty little thing, so much eagerness from her...inch by inch, she would break...and he would have exactly what he needed.

Ernya was being treated like..like a pet! Though she really didn't have the energy to be enraged or pull alway from his kiss. Those things inside of her were still going faster. She couldn't take much more..it felt too good! "P-please....make it stop..." She begged him after he broke the kiss.

"You know what to say, girl," he purred, hand running down her stomach as his tendrils continued to squirm and thrust into her squirting pussy, her ass was making a nice little hole...and soon, tendrils were snaking up to cup her breasts, pressing against her erect nipples. "Medusa demands loyalty, as do I...who do you serve?"

Please...Queen Zelda....forgive me. Ernya thought as she felt more of those tendrils crawl up her body and rub on her nipples now. She looked up at Medusa, who gave her an expectant gaze.

"I...I swear my Allegiance to you and the Goddess Medusa." Her tone was defeated. Now she could only pray that he'd finally stop.

"Louder," he purred, giving her clit a harsh smack. It sounded wet, and a slight spreading of his fingers shown that she was soaked to the very core. How adorable, the little slut liked getting violated. "And with conviction, girl!"

Ernya cried out when he smacked her, her clit hurting for a moment and then aching...though the ache was somehow pleasurable! "I swear my allegiance to you and the Goddess Medusa!" She cried out, not wanting to get struck again and experience such confusing pleasure. No, she just wanted all this to stop.

"Satisfied, my lady?" Ganondorf purred, rubbing her pussy as if to soothe the ache of his harsh slap. "Does her loyalty please you?" He knew his ways to satisfy a Goddess's ego, it seemed. So long as he needn't bow himself.

"It does, it does..." Medusa said with a smile. Oh yes, sometimes it made her feel even more powerful when someone worshiped her. It made her wonder if the old tale was true about Gods getting their power from those who followed them. Though she had been strong already, despite being a fallen Goddess with no people who followed her. So if it was true, the moment she stole Skyeworld, her power would be greater than none other...

Ernya was panting, completely ashamed of herself for giving into them. "Please...please let me go now..." She begged him further. She had done what he wanted, now he would leave her alone..right?

"Hm," Ganondorf smirked, shifting his wrist a little as the tendrils did slide out, but coiled around her legs and pulled her up, her arms still bound. Her nudity was displayed clearly...he wasn't done. He shifted behind her, and after a moment of shifting. "I think you need to show proper respect," Ganondorf purred against her ear, nuzzled against her neck as his fat, throbbing cock rested against her cunt. It was easily twice as thick as the tendrils, and hungry for a sweet pussy.

"Would you like to see just how loyal she is, Lady Medusa?" Mm, she would be a wonderfully tight fit.

"Of course I do," Medusa licked her lips. The main show she wanted to see...seeing Ganon fuck that girl until she really shattered. If she thought those little tentacles were bad, she'd be in for a rude awakening soon.

At first she thought he was going to let her go, but he only position her different. Now he was behind her, and Ernya looked back at him with fear in her eyes. As he pressed his face into her neck and whispered into her ear, she could feel something much more threatening resting against her soaking wet entrance, and she began to panic. Once again she struggled, trying to get away. However, it was pointless. She was held down and stuck underneath him. "No..." She pleaded once more. Why was she still begging? Why did she still expect a single shred of mercy from them?

Ganondorf smirked as his tendrils tightened around her legs to keep her from moving. It was a small mercy that the tendrils went first, it was probably the only think that prevented it from actually hurting as the fat tip slid in. He grunted faintly as he pushed more and more of his nine inches inside her, he settled to about half...and then he bucked his hips with a pleased growl, his fat balls smacking against her soaked cunt.

Mm, she was like a vice...

Ernya gasped when he started pressing into her. Her naughty pussy was wet enough to prevent her from feeling any pain, but it was so uncomfortable feeling herself accommodate his unnatural girth. She panted and whimpered, and even attempted to struggle again. Though it would only bring him more pleasure as she squeezed against him, and Ernya stopped when she realized her tightening made it feel slightly painful. When he stopped, she finally thought it was over. But then, with a quick, sudden movement, he was all the way in...and she was gasping at the sensation.

Medusa licked her lips...this was starting to get good. "Well my loyal servant..how is your King making you feel now?" She asked seductively. Though Ernya didn't respond..she couldn't.

"Your Goddess asked you a question," Ganondorf growled against her ear, his breath husky and hungry as he started to buck firmly into her tight little pussy. Her juices glistening his thrusting cock, her breasts shaking with every hard, powerful impact of his hips against hers. Mm, he couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to...and soon, his pace was rapid and brutal, the sound of his balls connecting to her cunt echoing in the room.

Pit grimaced in disgust, arms still crossed as he watched. What possible point was this for? There were far more efficient ways of breaking spirit...

"I....I....ahhh!" Ernya couldn't even articulate the words. Each time he pulled out and slammed back into her, she was crying out. In what? Pain? Pleasure? She didn't even know anymore, but she was still getting wet. Medusa rose up from her throne, leaving her staff and walking over to the scene. She was tired of watching. She wanted to be apart of it.

Once she was in front of Ernya, she knelt down, spreading her legs open as she pulled up her dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear, so immediately she would reveal her pale, puffy womanhood. "If you cannot talk, than perhaps you can lick. Please your mistress, whore." She grabbed her by the braid and shoved the woman in between her legs. At first, she didn't feel anything by her hot breath on her skin. Finally though, a stroke of the tongue. Medusa shiver and grinned. Ah yes..she was broken.

Curious, Ganondorf slid his hand along her back, and then gripped her head to press it firmly against Medusa's pussy. The tendrils went away, although...he was wondering if the stupid slut even noticed anything as his other hand gripped her hip, his fat cock plunging into her dripping cunt over and over again. "Look at that..." Ganondorf purred, growling between his words. "She craves it, her body aches for it."

No matter how hard he rammed into her, those fat, hungry tits swaying...she seemed to want it more and more, her pussy tightening and relaxing around his cock. She would be a good one to serve...Gerudo women were well and fine, but sometimes...some variation didn't hurt.

Ernya moaned into Medusa's pussy, not knowing that every drop of Medusa's wetness contained an aphrodisiac. Her skin was flushing read, and she was no longer fighting it anymore. It felt too good. Medusa smirked and looked at Ganon, Ernya's tongue masturbating her to the site of him fucking her with his huge cock. "She didn't need much persuasion but...my juices are enhancing all that wonderful pleasure you're giving her with your cock. Now..." Medusa licked her lips as she grabbed Ernya and forced her to look into her eyes. "How. Does. It. Feel?" She asked.

"It's...good. It feels so good...Mnnn!" Ernya was completely gone. Medusa laughed and then shoved her face back to her pussy.

"Good. Now lick me until I cum. If you stop, he does too." She threatened.

"She's very eager back here..." Ganondorf smirked, rolling his hips into her wet pussy as his thumb pressed against her ass, it didn't take much effort for it to sink inside her, growling in satisfaction while his other hand smacked her right asscheek firmly, giving it a rough squeeze. "Mnn...I think she deserves a nice reward..."

"Ohhhh?" Medusa purred as the little slut licked against her clitoris desperately. How good it felt, though something was missing. She wasn't sure if her tongue would really be enough for Medusa. "What kind of reward?"

Ernya was getting so close to cumming. Even when he sunk his finger into her ass, it didn't pain her. No, it felt good. Her cry was muffled when he smacked her cheek, a red hand print appearing almost immediately. Medusa shivered, the vibration from her cry adding a nice touch to her oral skills..which were surprisingly good.

Back
Top Bottom