The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Am I?" Grima purred, hand roaming over her rear before finding her belt and yanking it open. "Your mother is too much of a filthy whore to think straight right now, I hope you appreciate the changes I made...you...however..." he said, letting his hand roam up to squeeze one of her palm sized breasts roughly. "I am going to savor this moment of victory, girl..." How wonderful, she didn't seem to know who he was!

Lucina could do nothing but glare at the wall as he started to strip and grope her. It didn't feel good at all, it just felt sickening. Whoever this was...they clearly knew her and her mother. There was a familiarity in the way he felt, one that she couldn't place. If she could just take a good look at him...

Ugh, it didn't matter. She had to get help! Everyone was so busy but maybe...just maybe someone would be able to hear her if she screamed. "You sneak up on my mother and I...surprise us and disarm us...and you won't even let me see your face? What victory is that, coward? Are you not strong enough to face a woman with honor and fight them?" She needed to buy some time...

"Honor?" Grima smirked, letting her pants drop with hunger as his hand trailed down her spine, dark tendrils of magic promised pain at a moment's notice if she moved, simply ripping her panties open to expose such a pretty, teenage pussy. Mm, beautiful, she was developing well, wasn't she? "Spare me, girl...this isn't about honor." he purred. "Unlike your slut mother, I'm going to enjoy this..."

Lucina gritted her teeth as she felt him easily rip her panties off. She hated the feeling of his magic just over her body and she knew full well she'd get hurt if she resisted. "What is this about then?! Who are you?! Do you really think I'll just go along with your games?! I don't care what happens to me, you're going to pay for this!" Lucina let out an ear shattering, high pitched shriek. She had to...she had to do whatever she could to protect her mother! He did something to her and she might need help!

Grima clamped his hand around her mouth as his cock, still wet from her mother, slammed into her tight pussy without hesitation. "You're going to regret doing that," Grima growled hungrily, already starting to buck his hips into her hard and fast.

She wasn't ready for that...she had only done it once before and he was much gentler. Her pussy was virgin tight after going so many years without having sex. It hurt...and burned a little. But she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of screaming or begging. She knew that he would just enjoy that. She was no stranger to pain...and she knew how to block it out. Her pale skin was already an angry color of red from his roughness.

"Mm, always so brave..." He purred, nuzzling her neck as he started to pound into her with pleased snarls. "I can't wait to see you be a fucked mess next to your whore, pig mother." he said, mashing his hand against her face to yank it back viciously, grinning in hunger as his other hand roughly pawed at her breasts. Mm, this was such a wonderful day...first Robin, and now Lucina!

Lucina growled in his hand when he yanked her back, noting that his palm was still covering her mouth. She wanted to talk, she wanted to tell him not to talk about her mother anymore...but she couldn't. What was worse was that the pressure inside of her...his body violating hers, it was causing her body to betray her. Maybe because it wanted the experience to be less painful or maybe it was just because it was stimulating her. Either way she knew he would take it for more than it was, but she tried her best to ignore it..and ignore her nipples that were slowly getting hard from his rough groping under her shirt.

"Mmn...now what's this...?" Grima purred, rubbing her lips with his fingers as he squirmed his hips. "I think you're as much of a whore as your pig mother, aren't you?" he said, slowly slipping his cock out to slam it back in as hard as he could. Delicious, it's a shame he couldn't stay and twist Lucina to be the broken little sow like her mother. But this was victory enough for him.

Every time he called her mother names she wanted to fight back more, she wanted to scream at him and tell him he was wrong. But all she could do was pull her face away from his curious fingers and grit her teeth more. She couldn't stay quiet for very much longer, his thrusts were becoming more powerful and she was starting to whimper quietly. Her hot pussy was throbbing and twitching around him, like she didn't know if it was better to relax it or keep herself stiff. If she relaxed it would feel better, but she didn't want it to feel good at all. This..made her feel so dirty and violated. She couldn't stand it...and his taunting was only making it worse for her as the sound of her wetness started to fill the air. This wasn't anything like her first time...so why was her body enjoying it so much?

"Poor little Princess..." Grima purred hungrily, his breath hot against her neck as he continued to paw at her chest, while the wet, warm sensation of her pussy made him rock into her faster, grunting in arousal as his balls smacked wetly against her cute, upraised ass. "Mm, it's a shame that your father isn't here to see this," he grinned widely. "I think he'd love to see what a useless, worthless family he has."

Lucina growled louder this time as her face started growing red. She was getting angry and she couldn't stand listening to his voice anymore. She was about to fight back, but something stopped her in her tracks when she heard her mother start groaning audibly. Her legs started to spread as she opened her eyes and looked up at them. "I...I want it...too. Again, please..." She begged her assailant. Her words made Lucina freeze in disbelief, her eyes widening just a fraction. Why was she...why was she asking to be raped again? What had this monster done to her?!

"You wait your turn, pig," Grima purred, shifting them around with a hungry smirk, forcing Lucina's head down to Robin's level. "Mm, you see this problem?" he growled hungrily, his hips a never ending tempo of rough, hard smacks. "She doesn't love it, like you do."

"But it's...so good...I need it..." Robin whined, her hungry eyes focused more on Grima's cock plowing into her daughter. She didn't even see Lucina, she just saw the only thing she wanted.

"Mother..!?" Lucina gasped, not that she could say much while she continued to be held down and mounted like she was some kind of...animal. But that was just like how her mother was acting. Something wasn't right. "What...what did he do to you?!"

"Mmn, you see that?" Grima purred hungrily, his hips an unrelenting piston of pure pleasure as he lolled his head back with a hungry growl. "Your mother craves it!" It was the perfect revenge, after all these years, he could finally savor a victory!

"Nngh! Shut up! What did you do to her?!" Lucina shrieked underneath him. No..no this wasn't good! Hadn't her parents suffered enough? Why did they continue to have bad things happen to them like this?! Why couldn't she protect them! She tried to push back against his grip, she tried to get up. She had to try...she was too pissed to keep laying underneath him like a dog! Her muscles tensed around him, her supple ass was starting to press against him as she struggled. She ignored the wetness that was trailing down her legs and oozing out of her as she struggled against him. She didn't care anymore! She just wanted to hit him!

He yanked her back with a hungry purr, squeezing her breasts with both hands in an iron grip as his mouth mashed against hers, his hips never slowed down, never stopped...pure, hungry aggression as he plunged into her wet pussy. She had so much fire, unlike her mother, who simply turned over at the first feeling of a good cock.

It was the first time she really got to take a look at her face, and at first she was confused. It was like she was staring at her mother's...twin brother? But she didn't have one of those! It was then the gears started to turn, there was only one explanation...she knew that he was free, everyone did. They knew the signs. Grima...he had come here and....and!

She growled lowly against his mouth and bit his lip in anger, ignoring the pleasure that was increasing ever so slightly with each slam into her body. She would never give this monster the satisfaction of feeling as if he pleased her, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer. He was being so rough with her and yet her body was reacting positively to it...she wasn't sure what to think about that, but for now she wouldn't. That's what he wanted her to do.

Grima didn't growl in pain when she bit, instead he simply purred in pleasure as he rocked into her harder as his hands trailed up her body to roughly squeeze her breasts. Mm, he loved that fire in her...so vicious, so angry! It was delicious to see, it made his rough handling of her all the better!

When she realized she was only pleasing him further, she pulled her mouth away from his. It was about all she could do as her breathing became more ragged. She clenched her teeth once more in attempts to keep herself silent, but the sensation was getting so strong. Her nipples were so sensitive because of how rough he was grabbing her breasts, and the slightest sensation of his fingers rubbing against them made her shiver. She could feel the mess that he was making back their by slamming into her so hard that her juices splattered all over the place. Her fists balled up as her orgasm started approaching, and all she could do was hold on as long as she could. She didn't want to cum!

Grima didn't care what she wanted, or what she attempted to hide as his body locked up with a hungry shudder, snarling against her neck as his fingers tightened around her breasts as his hips slammed into her tight pussy, flooding it with hungry seed as he slowly rocked his hips with a pleased growl of satisfaction, his cum lazily dripping out of her twitching hole.

Finally...it was over. She didn't give him the pleasure of cumming, either. Before she could say anything though, Robin was starting to sit up.

"Is it...is it my turn yet?" She asked, her eyelids drooping lazily before she glanced at Lucina. "Wasn't it good? It felt good right..it always feels...so good." Lucina glanced up at her, feeling the anger cease for only a moment while her heart ached. If they had been together...if she was here from the start then...

"Grima..." Lucina growled, malice dripping from her tone. "I'm going to kill you for this..."

"Mm, I await that day with baited breath, my dear," Grima purred, stroking his cheek, tendrils flicking across her skin. "Thank you for all of your assistance, Lucina...since I am feeling so generous, I will leave you with a little gift," he purred. "But only because my victory today has been so satisfying...I will restore your mother."

Lucina pushed his hands away as she snorted in disbelief. "As if I would trust you to do that! Don't you dare touch her again!" She threatened, although Robin was already moving towards Grima again. Crawling on all fours like some animal...Lucina couldn't believe what he had done.

"Please...I want it! Give it to me!" She begged Grima once more. Lucina couldn't stand seeing her this way...would this monster really restore her as he said he would?

Grima smirked, gripping Robin by the hair and sinking his fingers against her scalp. "You've been very helpful to me," Grima purred, magic coiling into her ears. "So, my dear little Robin...I am going to give you the gift you crave." he said with a smirk of amusement. It was easy to twist her sex addled brain, to see the clarity in her eyes return...but to keep the lust? Ah, that was a trick...she would be cursed, now and forever.

But now she would remember every depraved thing she had done, all in the name of the creature she despised so horribly.

Back
Top Bottom