The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Another cry escaped her lips as he smacked her pussy, causing more heat to rush up and turn her pale skin red under the wisps of her platinum blonde pubic hair. "I am not a liar.." She panted as her clitoris started peeking through her folds, swelling from the sudden sensation. "I don't want this..you're making me want this..."

"Am I?" Grima said in amusement as his fingers started to slip between those swollen lips with a faint smirk. "You seemed to have wanted this when I touched you, girl...mm, I bet you feel wonderful...how many men have satiated themselves inside you? Does Chrom know he loves such a shameless pig?"

Even if she wanted to answer him, she couldn't. The way his fingers slid into her so easily made her embarrassed, but not enough for her to ignore how good it felt. So good that she couldn't help but arch her back and moan loudly. She almost lost it there...her conscious. She almost gave in. How many men...Chrom had been her first. And she wanted the answer to be only one man, but it wasn't...no matter how much she tried to forget about that one night. That incredibly lonely feeling had gotten the best of her that one night and she'd never be able to forget it...

"Mm, so there were more," Grima pressed with an amused purr, working his fingers up and down with a smirk. "As I figured...you're keeping dirty little secrets from such an honest love, I wonder...has Chrom betrayed you like you're betraying him?" he growled, letting his twin digits be sucked into her needy pussy.

"No!" Robin gasped as she squirmed her hips against his fingers in a suspicious manner that suggested other intentions. She couldn't even control the movements of her body anymore. "Chrom would never do that...he's a good person. He's better than me..." She was admitting guilt, but he was inside of her mind. He would figure it out sooner or later.

"Mm, yes he is..." Grima purred, leaning closer to lick her cheek as he started to work his fingers out, the noise of the wetness was arousing...even to him, so much so that his fat, erect cock rubbed against her stomach. "No other man would choose to lay with such a shamless pig, which is what you are, isn't it?" he said, slipping his fingers out to smack her cunt as hard as he could. "Isn't it!?" he growled.

She groaned loudly in pain as she felt tears filling her eyes. She..she really was shameless, wasn't she? Laying with the man that was responsible for murdering their entire kingdom. The guilt just felt awful...it always had. She even let her daughter lay with the same man...she was a horrible wife, a horrible mother. "Y..yes, that's what I am." She sobbed as her tears streamed down her cheek. How could she do that to the people she loved most in the world?

"Shh..." Grima purred, rubbing her pussy slowly. "No more tears, girl...let yourself sink into the feelings I'm giving you, like a good pig wants..." he said, letting his other hand roam up her body to squeeze one of her breasts as his fingers began to probe and rub against her wet heat.

It was hard not to listen...after all it was painful. The guilt made her chest tighten and she didn't want to think anymore. But she knew what would happen if she gave in. She wasn't stupid. She'd give him exactly what he wanted. Still, his fingers felt wonderful...and it wasn't long before she could hear the slutty sounds her pussy was making as he rubbed against her. She really was...shameless. What was the point anymore? She was already enjoying it..she might as well just give in. She was so confused. She actually wanted it, didn't she? Just like he said...

"There's a good pig..." Grima purred, shifting closer with his hips to expose his throbbing cock. His gentleness was over, because he grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around, mashing her against the wall. "Stick your dirty ass out, you mongrel bitch," Grima said, tugging viciously on her hair. She was learning to submit, her true purpose was not nearly as useful as this seemed to be for her...disgusting little woman, how did she become a chosen avatar for him?

She grunted softly...not that it didn't hurt. But the pain was dull compared to all the sensations her body was going through. The coldness of the stone wall made her conscious active again. She couldn't stop herself from obeying him and getting into a proper mounting position, but she at least could say what she wanted to say before the monster violated her completely. "Gods forgive me...I'm so sorry Chrom." She whispered as she closed her eyes.

All of that would go away when Grima's fat cock slammed into her pussy with hesitation, growling in sweet bliss as her nasty pussy tightened around his dick like a vice. He leaned forward then, his fingers sinking into her skull with a hungry smirk as his cock moved in and out of her filthy pussy like a jackhammer. "You seem to worry too much..." he purred, those dark tendrils sinking into her mind again. "Allow me to fix your problem, Robin..."

It felt...so good. Better than she wanted to admit. Her eyes were open again, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. When she felt his hand against the back of her head she didn't think much of it. Especially when his hips began to move in such a brutal pace that felt better than it really should have. But she felt it again...his magic penetrating her just as deeply as his cock was penetrating her dripping snatch. What was he going to do now? Did she even care at this point?

"Yess...there's a good pig," Grima whispered in her ear as the tendrils worked their magic, twisting her memories, her thoughts...her needs. All of them focused on the feeling of a hard, powerful dick slamming into her wet cunt like he was doing right now. It was a victory that he could savor for millennium, she was nothing more than a broken down slut! It made the pleasure so much better to ram into her useless pussy with a pleased snarl, nuzzling against her neck as his hands roughly pawed and gripped her bouncing breasts.

As he played with and reconstructed her memories, her pupils dilated and the pleasure became so intense that she almost came right there. It was like all her wants and needs were being satiated just from his cock ramming deeply inside of her. It felt so good that she started moaning louder as she became more excited. It felt so good..she wanted more! She wanted to cum! She wanted him to keep playing with her heavy breasts while he pounded into her over and over again. All the energy he could ever want was now at his disposal, it was practically leaking from her pores. She was now the willing, complying puppet that he wanted her to be...but all she cared about was having her dirty cunt used more.

"Mm, how does that feel?" Grima growled against her skin, his pace was unrelenting and brutal, bucking into her so hard that her prefect little ass was growing red from the sharp force. "I might cum in your nasty little pig pussy, would you like that?" he said, smacking one of her swaying breasts. "Speak!"

"Y-yes!" She yelped out loud after he smacked her tit, her nipple aching at the impact. Aching for attention, anyway. "Yes, I would like your cum inside of me...or all over me. I don't care, just use me!" She groaned as her climax continued to build up. She wanted it so bad...she wanted her mind to go blank in the best way possible while the pleasure washed over her body. She wasn't thinking of anything else but that! She needed it!

"Mm, you still think too much," Grima purred, arm wrapping around her neck as he yanked her head back, his hips an unrelenting force between her wet, pussy. She was a horrible, stupid mess of a pig woman, her pussy dripping between her legs like a wet bucket of water as Grima growled hungrily, his pace never slowing down, only picking up.

It was too much...the pleasure and the pain that went with it. She couldn't stop herself from drooling as everything started going dark. And then finally, she got what she wanted. That euphoric sense of escape...where she no longer had to think about anything. She just had to feel it...how good his dick felt inside of her...how good it made her feel. She didn't want to think anymore. She wanted to stay here forever. She wanted to feel this forever.

Grima growled in hunger, his hips bucking roughly as he rewarded her with a thick, eager orgasm. He hissed in pleasure, bucking roughly into her used pussy as his arm only relaxed a fraction around her neck. Mmn...no wonder humans seemed to delight in disgusting themselves with mating, it was satisfying to have a woman squirm under a powerful hand...

Her chest continued to heave up and down as she shuddered from feeling his orgasm inside of her. She was for the most part unresponsive, but she seemed content to keep squirming her hips against him like she couldn't get enough. Either way her energy was starting to not flow as freely anymore. He had consumed most of it while he defiled her.

Footsteps echoed through the empty wing of the castle they were taking refuge in, a new and compatible energy source would strike his fancy.

Grima shoved her off his cock with a satisfied growl, nostrils flaring as he turned toward the doorway with a wicked grin. Well, now...what beautiful scent was this...? Mm, he remembered that scent well. And the feeling alone excited him at the prospect, his cum drenched cock twitching eagerly for more. Lucina...that little brat who had ruined his plans countless times was here, as well? Excellent. He'd leave the pig to her mindless mess as he stalked off again...Robin would be wonderful bait.

Robin whimpered when she hit the ground, her pussy twitching as his cum leaked out of her used hole. She didn't have the energy to talk and she could barely keep her conscious. All she thought about was wanting more...she wanted to do that again.

The footsteps grew closer as Lucina made her way up the stairs. "Mother? Are you in here?" She called out as she reached the top. She was about to go straight to her room until she noticed the door to her mother and father's room open. That was strange, was she here? "Mother?" Lucina repeated as she walked over to the door and pushed it open some more.

In all her years, she had seen some pretty awful things. But this? The sight of her mother naked and shaking on the floor...like she was used and then thrown away? It shocked her and at first she didn't know what to think. But her body already reacted, she was already at her mothers side. "What...what happened?" She asked desperately despite knowing the answer. She was raped...her mother had been raped and she was barely conscious. Who could have done this to her?!

Grima was behind her like a wraith, his hand gripping her head and slamming it against the wall with a hungry snarl. "Well," Grima purred, dark energy rippling across his hand in warning. "If it isn't the would be hero princess..."

Lucina didn't sense him until it was too late. "Nngh!" She grunted after her head smacked right into the wall. She felt the magic threatening to harm her further but she didn't recognize it, nor the voice. She stared at the wall for a moment as her anger started to get the best of her. "I'm going to assume you hurt mother...you will pay for this." She muttered as she tried to get a look at her attacker, but she dared not move.

Back
Top Bottom