The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"But..." Ganessa began as she looked up at him. "But you feel really good inside of me. Why slow down?" She did it anyway despite the complaints...mostly because his lips were send chills through her entire body.

"Because you can savor more of it if we take our time in the beginning," he purred, hands roaming over her body as he let his tongue brush over her nipple, sucking on it. She needed to learn self control, and maybe by doing this, it'd be a start.

Her pussy twitched around him as she moaned loudly at the sensation of his lips against her nipples. "It...will feel better if we go slow?"

"Mm, I have more time to do this..." Ganondorf growled, hips slowly starting to buck into her as his mouth explored the vast expanse of her chest, letting his tongue trail over every single curve of her perfect breasts, sucking hungrily on every inch of her beautiful skin.

"Mnn..! Okay..." Part of her wondered why he liked her breasts so much...but the other part didn't care. It felt good, it was sending chills up and down her spine and she couldn't help but arch her back a little as she started pressing her chest into his face again. It was...kind of driving her mad the way he was slowly moving in and out of her. But she trusted him, so she controlled herself.

He could feel the twinges of impatience, and he liked to pick up his pace every so often as he showered her chest with kisses and bites before trailing upward to assault her neck, and her shoulders...before finally capturing her lips in a hungry, powerful kiss, forcing his tongue into his daughter's mouth.

The kissing seemed to be easier when she was in this state of complete euphoria. Her tongue danced with his as her eyes began to flutter to the back of her head. Each time he slammed upwards into her body it felt amazing..and addicting. Her mess had already began pooling in his lap, the aphrodisiac seemed to be weaker in a sense but she was producing a lot more than Medusa usually did, which made it stronger in it's own right.

The wet smack started to pick up as he played with his daughter's tongue, his heavy grunting sounding more like a rutting animal as he started to pick up his pace, slow and steady as his hands slid down her ribs and gripped her hips.

She loved the sounds he was making and it only made her louder. There was that familiar sensation that she felt the first time they had done this, and without the previous pain it felt ten times better. And whatever they were doing...this kissing...it made things so hazy for her. She wanted to feel good, she was almost there. Of course she couldn't control her hips.

"Mm," Ganondorf purred, his voice raspy and hungry as he showered her jawline with kisses, his pace starting to pick up again. "Hear that...?" he growled between sharp smacks. "That's the sound of making something last, Ganessa..."

"Yes, but...I'm so close, daddy! I want to feel that sensation...I want to feel like I'm going to explode! I want it now, please give it to me!" Ganessa begged as her fingernails began to dig into his back. She was clutching him for dear life as his fat cock continued to violate her tight, soaking wet pussy.

"You're going to wait," Ganondorf growled hungrily in warning, teeth brushing along her neck as he bucked into her faster, and harder, his balls smacking lewdly against her wet flesh. Mm, still a brat...but he could fix that, too.

"I...I can't stand it though! I want it now!" She whined desperately enforce burying her face in his neck. She couldn't control herself, but she didn't want to. Everything was throbbing, tingling...it was driving her crazy! Her pussy was starting to clamp around his fat dick as she grew closer to her orgasm.

"You can," Ganondorf growled hungrily, nuzzling into her hair as he picked up his pace. "The longer you hold, the better it will be, do it." he ordered, squeezing her perfect ass.

Ganessa couldn't even imagine this getting any better, but she did as he asked and shut her eyes tight. Between her panting and her squealing it was obvious to everyone outside what they were doing...even if they weren't anywhere near it. Ganessa couldn't control the volume of her voice, not that she was trying at all. Either way, between her noises and the noises their bodies made each time their bodies met thanks to the powerful rhythm her father was keeping up, there was no way anyone could question what was going on in there.

"Good girl..." Ganondorf purred hungrily, leaning back a little in his chair as his hands slid along her hips to watch her body move. "You remind me of your mother, you know that?" he smirked, squeezing one of her breasts firmly.

"I..I do?" Ganessa asked breathlessly as she continued to bounce in his lap, especially now where he seemed content on just watching her impale herself on his cock. "How?" Talking was distracting her somewhat...but this was still painful.

"Because your mother is as hungry as you are," he smirked, tugging on her fat nipples. "Mm, very hungry for pleasure..."

"Ahh..! But...I can't..imagine her acting...this way!" Ganessa cried out as he pulled at her hard, aching nipples. Why did that feel so good? It didn't matter...the pleasure was still building and growing. She was feeling hot from her very core. But still, she forced herself not to cum. Sweat was starting to make her body glisten in the candle light as she continued on. She wondered if he was feeling as good as she was...

Ganondorf smirked in amusement, grunting every time she came down on him while his hands slid along her body. "Mmn...come on, Ganessa, if you want me to cum, you need to put more effort than that into it." He said, hand brushing across her cheek as he leaned forward and captured her lips in a hungry kiss. And that was when he started to slam his hips into her soaked pussy.

They were kissing again...it was making her lose her focus. But her body knew what it wanted...it knew what he wanted. She was picking up her pace to match his, and she could feel her skin starting to sting from the impact. It was too much, she was going to cum soon but she wanted her daddy to cum too!

Ganondorf growled hungrily against her lips, eyes closing as his brutal pace continued. He couldn't wait much longer, watching his daughter bounce on his cock was unbearable, he slid his hands along her sides, letting his thick arms coil around her back to pull her close, his tongue forcing it's way into her mouth again. It became something of a challenge, and he wouldn't cum before his daughter. Mm, her pussy felt exquisite, nearly as good as Medusa.

It was too much...she couldn't help herself any longer. It came slow though...she didn't realize she was cumming until she had reached the point of no return. She arched her back, pressing against his arms as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she let out a howl of intense pleasure. She could feel her fluids violently squirting from her folds, making an even bigger mess in his lap. She didn't care though, it was absolutely fantastic, if not draining.

Ganondorf grunted heavily as he shuddered around her, his cock slamming into her throbbing pussy as he flooded his daughter's cunt with thick, heavy seed. His skin flushed with pleasure as he slowly rolled his hips into her when his orgasm was finished, and he slowly pulled his cum slick cock out with a heavy, satisfied pant, his mess dripping lazily out of her used pussy. "Mm, very much like your mother...and yet so much like you..." Ganondorf smirked, squeezing one of her breasts possessively with a hungry pant as his oozing tip rubbed against her clit.

For the second time in her life, Ganessa felt exhausted. She rested her head against his shoulder as her chest heaved while she tried to catch her breath. She was afraid if she closed her eyes she'd fall asleep. She whimpered when he fondled her breast again, her nipples still rock hard and even more sensitive now that she had her orgasm. "That was...intense." He was right...waiting did make it feel even better.

Back
Top Bottom