The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Is that so..?" Medusa asked, noticing the look in his eye. "If she wasn't, I would have offered to satisfy you...after all, I want my son happy and taken care of..." She pressed him back into her bosom, hugging him tightly.

Son...? Pit didn't know how he felt about that, but all he could do was nuzzle into her chest, letting out a choked breath. His erection was obvious, pressed against her stomach. Son...? He couldn't even form the words to ask her...to say it. Did...she thought that? Really?

Medusa slipped her hand in between them and caressed his erect cock, giving him a seductive smile. "It looks like she's not around to satisfy you now...do you want mommy to take care of it?" She gripped it firmly, moving her hand up and down. Yong had been working her up lately, and she really wanted cock inside of her...and Ganon was no where to be found. She was hungry..

"Nn..." Pit panted faintly, eyes fluttering faintly. "Y...yes..." It felt really good, so good...

Medusa was very pleased to hear that. "Gladly..." She purred before using her magic to bring them to her room. He deserved that, at least...

She began undressing him, unclasping his robes and pulling them away from his body. From there, she moved her lips to his neck to plant affectionate kisses all over his flesh. She was really proud of him, she could think of no better reward than this..

Pit shuddered faintly in surprise, his cock easily springing to life as he arched his back. "M...Mom..." It came out, slow, almost shy and unsure. Did...did she really think of him like that...?

He had never called her that...and she couldn't help but smile and look up at him as she slowly pulled down his shorts. "Yes..?" She asked as she gently nudged him back onto the bed. "What is it, my child?"

Pit let out a faint groan of relief when his cock finally sprung to life, letting out a faint breath. "I...um..." He didn't know how to word it, his chest was all kinds of knots he couldn't untangle. "I...I want this."

"I want this too...even more now that you say that." Her clothes faded away as she crawled on top of him, sitting in his lap. She moved her hips slowly to cover his cock with the addictive wetness that had gathered between her legs.

Pit glanced up at her hungrily, letting his hands slide up her body to squeeze her heavy breasts, his moan was faint and hungry, hips sliding upwards as he so desperately wanted to sink his cock in her pussy. "Wow..." he groaned. "You're...you're beautiful, Mom..."

Mom, he had a mother. He felt so different when he heard that...he didn't know what it meant.

"Mnn, do you think so?" Medusa purred as she felt her nipples become erect immediately from his attention. "You can suck on them if you'd like.." She moved her hips up a fraction and let his cock prod against her entrance. She then lowered herself slightly, letting the tip of his cock slide into her.

Pit shuddered heavily, shifting up to press his mouth against one of the fat nipples to suckle on one eagerly, face mashed against her breast. All of it felt so good...he was greedily sucking on her nipple, letting his tongue run over it hungrily.

Medusa shivered when she felt him latch on her. It felt...right. Even if she had never raised him like she raised Ganessa. "Mnn, that feels good..." She tol him as she lowered herself further onto his shaft. Her soaking wet pussy swallowed his cock effortlessly, and yet she would feel tight around him. A perfect fit.

Pit groaned against her nipple, face nuzzled against it as his hips bucked upwards. He almost lost it right there, a faint little spurt of pre-cum inching out as he had to focus to keep control. He just wanted to...to do this, forever...

"Pit," Medusa gasped as he began to piston his hips. "Mnn...I'm so proud of you. I love you so much...I do." She admitted as she looked down at him, running her fingers through his hair. Mnn, he just felt...so good inside of her.

"I...I love you too," He said, licking her nipple with a hungry pant as he started to buck upwards eagerly, hands slipping around her waist to nuzzle affectionately into her breasts. He wanted to go harder, as hard as he could...he wanted to make her feel good, as good as he possibly could!

"I'm so glad..I am glad you love me." She panted as she suddenly flipped him over so he was on top. He seemed like he knew what he was doing...and she was curious to see how he fucked Chi. Her pussy twitched around him hungrily as she pressed her lips against his.

He didn't hesitate, his hips immediately started bucking into her rapidly, balls smacking against her flesh as his mouth went over her bouncing breasts, he ran his tongue over everything, his lips kissed everything he could touch. It felt...it felt amazing, it was so different from Chi...but in a good way, a very good way...

He was also different..in a good way. This was the best way she could show her affection to him. She hadn't even done this with her pet yet. Her moans started becoming louder as she wrapped her arms around him. "Mnn..yes! Keep going..." She begged him, arching her back and pressing him further into her breasts.

Pit didn't need any encouragement, but it was nice to have as he nuzzled against her with hungry pants and moans, his hips starting to pick up the pace. It felt so good, but he felt the shiver trail up his spine. "M...Mom..." he breathed heavily, eyes fluttering like his wings. He didn't know how much longer he could last...

"Just..a little bit longer...make mommy cum..." Medusa panted as she wrapped her slender legs around him. Her aching cunt twitched and squeezed him as she felt her legs start to lose feeling. She was so close, she could feel it!

Pit let out a breathless whimper, his wings fluttering as he tried to focus and buck faster, and harder. Every hit against her pelvis made him groan in pleasure, hands on her hips as he contently nuzzled against her bosom. "I...I'm really close...!"

She moved her fingers though his hair as she let out a sharp hiss of pleasure. She finally came, her hot fluids spilling onto his cock and pooling underneath her ass. "Mnn! Good boy..my good, sweet boy!" She moaned as her legs slipped back down to the bed. That felt..better than she could have ever imagined.

Pit rocked into her with a hungry moan, his orgasm flooding her hungry pussy as he bucked rapidly and shuddered, his head nestled against her breast as his cum pooled out of her twitching pussy, his wings slumped in satisfaction. They were...really a family? Something that Pit didn't have, something that he could claim all on his own?

Medusa was silent as she came down from her orgasm. She continued to run her fingers through his hair affectionately as she looked up at the cieling thoughtfully. "That was wonderful," She said after a little while. "I'm proud of you..."

Back
Top Bottom