The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Lyre draped her arms around his shoulders and held onto him, nuzzling into his neck affectionately. He really could do a lot of things...she had never heard of anyone being strong and being capable of magic. But this seemed different than the type of spells she encountered somehow.

It was a short little flight to the nearby forest, but it was one that Ganondorf knew she'd appreciate. "And...here we are..." he purred, his dark energies caressing them both as it faded away his clothing, leaving nothing but wide, scarred muscle and a twitching, rising cock. "Is this suitable?"

"Yes, it is..it's beautiful here." Lyre began, a little surprised that he was suddenly naked. His magic could even undress him? Well, she wasn't going to complain. She liked what she saw so far...at least that's what the throbbing in her soaking wet pussy indicated. "Can your magic make my clothes disappear?"

"Mm, yes..." Ganondorf smirked, hand slipping along her stomach. Among other things...but regardless, his energies trailed across the many straps and they simply evaporated, exposing her beautiful breasts to the air. Ganondorf didn't wait, he simply leaned down and ran his thick, wide tongue over one with a satisfied growl.

Lyre shivered when she felt his magic trail across her body. It felt really nice....but his tongue felt better. She moaned softly, her nipples throbbing in reaction as if begging for more attention. "Mnn..what else can you do with it?" She asked curiously as she looked down at him, eyes half lidded with pleasure.

"Plenty..." Ganondorf purred, laying her down on the grass as he slid on top of her, his hands roaming down her body, squeezing her breasts roughly. "Would you like to see?"

Her tail gently brushed against his arm in response to his touch...she liked how rough he was being. "Y-yes..." Lyre wasn't sure if this was the appropriate time for such demonstration, but she was still very curious.

"Good..." Ganondorf purred, letting his hands slip along her head, fingers running along her scalp. "First, we must get you to relax..." he said tenderly, leaning forward to kiss her hungrily as his magic sunk into her skull. No, he liked her like this...but there were a few things that needed adjustments, some switches that could be properly flicked. The hesitation for her inhibitions would be removed, the desire for something else would be washed away into nothingness as his tongue sunk into her mouth.

The pain in her head would go away, after a short moment.

Lyre felt chills once again, but this time there was pain. She whimpered against his lips, but she didn't pull away. The pain eventually started to dull, and then she began to run her tongue along his. She felt funny..something was happening to her. At the moment though, she didn't care....

He pulled away, just a little as his tongue flicked over her lips with a faint smile. "Feel better...?" he said, hands slipping along her sides.

"I...I think so. Yes.." Lyre answered, looking into his eyes. She felt like all of her worries just...went away. All she cared about now was mating with him. "What did you do?"

"Just relaxed you, my sweet Lyre," he said, fingers brushing along her cheek. "I wanted you to enjoy all of this..." he purred.

"I do feel really relaxed right now...your magic is amazing..." She mumbled as her tail curled around her leg. "But now I want you even more..."

"Good..." he purred, hands roaming down her body before slipping them back up, gripping her hair. "And I am going to give you my full strength...because that is what a warrior like you deserves..."

She gasped softly when he gripped her hair. "Yes..that's how my kind mate. Show me..more of your strength. Please..." Her hips squirmed a bit. It was hard to ignore the painful throbbing of her pussy...he had triggered her into heat, that had never happened before...

"Mm, gladly..." he growled hungrily, yanking her head back as his fat cock found her dripping entrance, slamming it into her with a snarl. She felt exquisite...nothing would match the perfection of his love, but this was...a wonderful second. Immediately, he started to buck into her, his fat balls slapping loudly against her skin.

Lyre cried out in delight the moment he penetrated her, her tail twitching and then going limp. It felt...wonderful. He was so thick...but she was so relaxed and wet that it didn't matter. No, it did. Because it felt so wonderful to her. He filled up every inch of her and then some. "M-more..."

He grunted in agreement, his hips picking up their brutal pace as his muscles tightened, leaning back to settle her on his lap as he let his teeth roam, biting and sucking on her neck and shoulders as his thick cock continued to slam upwards into her moist pussy. "Mm, I want to keep you..." he growled hungrily, tongue running over her skin.

His teeth felt amazing and she couldn't help but nip him back. Despite the sharpness of her teeth she did not break skin, it was a gentle love bite. Her ears twitched a little hearing his words. No one had ever claimed her during or after mating with her. "Then you shall have me...if you so desire. You beat me in a fight, and you chose to mate with me. Just tell me I am yours, and I shall be...that is how it works...nngh! In my...culture!" It was hard to talk when he kept slamming into her so roughly. She was dripping all over him, she felt so good! It was like she had never done it before until this moment.

"Then you're mine..." Ganondorf growled hungrily, hands reaching down to squeeze her ass tightly as he slammed upwards again, and again. His pace was brutal, her skin flushing red from the impacts. He had plenty of energy today...

It might have been her imagination, but it felt twice as good now that she belonged him. The roughness just contributed to the pleasure she felt, and her uninhibited squealing attested to that. She rocked her hips in unison with his as she excitedly rode his fat dick. She wanted this feeling to last forever...

Ganondorf's grunting was muffled by his nuzzling against her neck, his fingers squeezing her perfect little ass firmly as he started to pick up his pace, shifting forward to slam his fat cock into his hungry little kitten with a pleased growl. Every thrust was harder than the last, but his first orgasm always did come slightly quick...he could already feel the pleased tingle trail up his spine.

"Unnhh..! Yes! It feels...amazing..more! More!" She demanded, even though her own orgasm suddenly spread through her body like wild fire. He would feel heat, and then another fresh load of juices coating and dirtying his cock. She whimpered and panted heavily. "More.."

Ganondorf growled hungrily, leaning back as he thrust his cock into her and pulled out, just a little. He wanted to see it...he wanted to see the slutty mess over his cock as his dick throbbed inside her slutty cunt and flooded her pussy with thick, heavy lines of fertile seed. He paused for only a moment, taking a breath before he started rocking into her again, a sheen of sweat covering his wide muscles. Mm, she was insatiable...he liked that...!

The feel of him filling her up with his seed finalized the act of him claiming her...he had marked her. She was his now, and she couldn't have been any happier. Especially when it felt so good. Her eyes fluttered to the back of her skull as he started moving moments after he had cum. She didn't expect him to keep going..but he did. This man...her mate. He was amazing...much better than anyone she had ever slept with. She started biting him again and clawing at his back as he continued to fuck her messy pussy. Amazing...she still wanted to feel more. She wanted to cum again...

Back
Top Bottom