The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Nn...nn..." Pit's breath eventually started to eke out between his rapid thrusts of his hips as Dark Pit watched her gobble down his cock greedily, his hips picking up their pace...almost possessively at that. There was no way that the goody-two shoes was going to do better at this than him!

Chi closed her eyes as Dark Pit slammed into the back of her throat over and over again. She could feel her body tightening around Pit along with the familiar tingling in her legs. Her wings twitched, brushing up against Pit affectionately as she started getting close. She couldn't wait until they came..she wanted to taste it and swallow it..as well as feel it fill up her pussy.

Pit had eagerness, not stamina. It didn't take long for him to start whimpering in pleasure as hips started to slow. His entire body locked up with a hungry pant, but he had a lot...thick, hungry strings of cum flooded inside Chi's eager pussy as Dark Pit groaned heavily, head tilted back. He...he was a little bit more durable...

Chi shuddered when she felt Pit cum inside of her...but she wanted more. She was almost there, he stopped just before she could cum. She could be heard whining as Dark Pit continued to fuck her mouth, moving her hips desperately as if trying to get him to keep going. Seriously, she was almost there!

He took a faint breath to steady himself before he slid his hands along her hips and got the message, bucking into her firmly...even if his pleased little whimpers meant that it felt way too sensitive as Dark Pit groaned heavily, hips jerking. What was with her? She was really into it!

When Pit started moving again it was a relief. Her chest started heaving as her body tightened up. She was almost there, she stared up at Dark Pit as she kept gliding her tongue along his shaft. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes were half lidded...she was about to cum but it seemed like she was waiting for him. She wanted to taste his cum while she orgasmed...she loved swallowing his load whenever he came inside of her mouth.

Ugh, that look always got him...he glanced down at her, thumb brushing across her cheek with a hungry pant as he finally let out a long groan of pleasure and flooded her mouth. His first batch was a thick, heavy one...it had been a long time...

"Mnnph!" Chi missed that taste...it was so thick and potent too! It was enough to make her own orgasm finally come, and she felt her pussy suddenly squeeze Pit one last time before she came. Her thick girl juices covered Pit's cock and balls, and when she was sure that Dark Pit had finished orgasming she pulled him out of her mouth and started panting heavily. That felt..amazing!

Dark Pit rubbed his cock against her cheek as Pit slowly pulled away with a heavy pant, cock throbbing hungrily as his groin glistened with her juices.

"So?" Dark Pit purred, red eyes narrowed. "Which cock is better, hm?" he said, smacking it against her lips. "Speak up."

"What..?" Chi asked breathlessly as she looked up at him, but she eventually broke out of her stupor. Well, she obviously preferred the one in front of her, but to be perfectly honest if she was wearing a blindfold and Pit slipped inside of her she would never be able to tell the difference. She gave him a sheepish smile. "Umm...well I think...it feels the same."

"Really..." Dark Pit mumbled. "...I see."

"Well, it makes sense," Pit huffed heavily, completely ignorant of the actual problem. "I mean...we're pretty much the same. That was fun, Chi! Can we do more?"

She hurt his feelings, didn't she? She was so stupid, she better fix this and quick. "Well..it's been a long time, you know? Maybe I need a little bit more...I need to feel you both inside of me at the same time for a proper comparison...well you two were inside of me at the same time, but I mean you know...the mouth doesn't count." They never did anal...she was curious but it never came up. "Only if you want to..." She was ignoring Pit for now..he was being dense, as usual.

"...Uh huh," Dark Pit said dryly, hand running through her hair with a faint sigh. "Why am I not surprised..." Well, why not...no sense worrying about it now that they were already here. "Sure." He was still rock hard anyway...

She gave him a smile before kissing the tip of his cock before she rose to her feet. "Then let's do it..." She turned around to Pit and gave him a grin. "Hope you're strong enough to keep me up..I want to do this standing."

"Are you always this pushy?" Pit huffed, shifting a little as he watched her stand up.

"All the time," Dark Pit answered, hands slipping along her chest as his cock nestled between her cheeks. Mm, he liked it...though. He didn't like that Pit kept getting her pussy...but he liked her like this.

Chi sighed softly, enjoying him being so close. Even if they were almost the same, they did have minor differences. Like the way she felt when he pressed against her, it made her heart beat faster. Also the scent was different, in a very strange way. A hint of Medusa within her Pit, and a hint of Palutena in the other...she had no idea what that meant.

"Come on, I want you to take my anal virginity..." She purred as she turned her head slightly to give him a kiss. "And then after this, we can be alone."

"Good..." Dark Pit growled against her lips. "Because I'm going to remind you that you're mine..." he said, hips shifting to press against her ass as Pit slid closer, hands running along her legs a moment.
"...like this?" he said, pulling her legs up as his cock brushed against her pussy. Mm...definitely like this!

Chi loved it when he got like this..it made her excited. Being between the two of them was also contributing to the throbbing in her pussy as well. "Yeah, like that..." Chi answered as she tried to hold still for them. It was really...cute seeing how eager Pit was..did he even remember why he was doing this in the first place?

Pit let out a faint little pant of pleasure when his tip pushed in, and then he shuffled closer as Dark Pit rubbed his cock against her asshole and slowly started to press upward with a pleased grunt.

He was...really starting to like this sex thing...

Chi panted softly as they both started sliding in. She didn't expect it to feel pleasant at first..losing her anal virginity. But it still felt good, because Pit was inside of her pussy. It was an odd mix, but not a bad one. Soon, she'd get used to having a cock in her ass and it would feel even better. She just kept herself as relaxed as possible so he could slide into her virgin hole easier.

Dark Pit was slowly working his spit covered cock in and out of her hole with a pleased grunt against her neck, Pit...on the other hand, was eagerly starting to buck into her sloppy pussy with a pleased groan, eyes lidded with pleasure.

"Guess he wasn't the only one desperate," Dark Pit rumbled against her ear, tongue flicking over her skin.

"Mnn..how come when you talk...it makes things so much hotter?" Chi loved the way his voice sounded, especially during sex. She had gotten him to be a little more talkative, mainly because she talked so much without a cock in her mouth. Her twitching asshole caressed him tightly despite all efforts to keep herself relaxed. It didn't help that Pit was thrusting so eagerly into her tight, messy pussy. He wasn't bad for someone so...him.

"Because you like being punished," Dark Pit smirked faintly, giving her one harsh thrust of his hips. Pit was just a mindless little dick, wasn't he? Just rapidly pounding away, his hands running over her breasts with a pleased groan.

Chi cried out when he shoved himself deeper inside of her so suddenly, though it still felt good in it's own way. She loved when her breasts were touched...it went with her fascination(or obsession) with breasts in general. She was glad that even though she was small chested, her breasts could still give men pleasure. She closed her eyes and then leaned back against Dark Pit. "No. I love it when you punish me..." She answered after she could gather her thoughts enough to talk again.

"And I will," Dark Pit growled, hips bucking into her harder. Pit didn't matter, all that mattered was fucking her tight little ass as hard as he could...as it's own kind of punishment.

Back
Top Bottom