The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Chi tilted her head, trying to comprehend how Pit had actually managed to keep up with her on the ground. Maybe he wasn't so weak after all. She only slipped her hands around her Pit from behind and gave the other a smile. "Of course I do, I'm the one who told her to leave. Now what is this really about? You're not my boyfriend anymore, because I have my real one back. You were a horrible one anyway..." Two Pits. Two Pits she could mess with at the same time? She was in heaven.

"What!?" Both of them muttered in shock.

"You were dating Chi!?" Dark Pit growled.

"What!? She told me that's how it worked!" Pit defended. "How was I supposed to know!?"

"You're about as stupid as you are ugly!" He grumbled in annoyance. Chi...what was she up to?

"You look the exact same!" Pit defended. "How am I the uglier one?"

"Because I said so," Dark Pit replied back. "...Pit stain."

"Hey!" he frowned. "...Seriously though, how did you get past the barrier?"

"Wouldn't you like to know," he sniffed. "...Did you touch my girl?"

"No! I mean...I don't think I did," he said, frowning in thought. "She did get on me one time..."

...Dark Pit didn't know if he should be upset or simply unsurprised, all of it sounded like Chi...

Chi watched the two of them bicker and it had to be one of the most adorably funny things she had ever seen. Ever. She was a horrible person because all she wanted to see was more. "Gentlemen do not kiss and tell. God, you're really bad at this, you know that?" Chi asked as she tried to keep her laughter contained, though she was barely successful. "Temporary or not, I should have never let you be my boyfriend. You make me sound so unlady-like. Now Pet's gonna think I jump into bed with every guy that looks like him..."

"But you were in a bed-"

"Ugh," Dark Pit grimaced. "She obviously has better taste than that,"

"No! She really took my bed!" He insisted. "Honest!"

"...Whatever, look...let's just get out of here, Chi." he muttered. "Jeez...you're such a headache."

"Hey, wait!" Pit mumbled. "Sona! We need to know what you told her!"

Chi just crossed her arms and stared him down. "Why? It's not like you guys care about her or anything. That's why she left, isn't it? Pfft, you all claim to be good and whatever but you can't even tell when your friends are suffering. I knew it from the first time I actually looked at her face..." When she wasn't focused on her nice chest. She was going to miss those...really. "But before she left, I sent her on a super secret mission. I won't tell you about it, though. It's not like I'll get anything out of it."

"What?" Pit frowned. "Sona's our friend! Of course we care! That's why I'm here in the first place!" he insisted. "I have to know what you talked about!"

"Forget it," Dark Pit muttered. "You're not getting anything from her, Pit-stain. Let's get out of here, Chi."

"Ugh, fine." Pit mumbled. "Then I'll take it by force if I need to!"

"Wait, hold on." Chi told Dark Pit before her red eyes shifted to Pit. "Take it? By force? What are you going to do? A flightless little goody goody like you forcing a girl to do what you want? I have to see this." It was true that she wasn't really a fighter, but she wasn't alone..so she felt like challenging him.

"...Look," Pit mumbled. "...I don't like that I didn't know that Sona was hurting, alright? I just...I want to help her, is that so bad?" he said in frustration. "I need to know, please."

"...I'm not letting you know without us getting something in return," Dark Pit mumbled. "You got somethin' in mind, Chi?"

Chi didn't like how miserable he looked, and she actually felt a little sorry for him. Just a little though. She looked down at him before crossing her arms. Well...something did come to mind, but she wondered if her Pit would really be okay with it. She pulled him away a little.

"I'm really sexually frustrated, it's been forever since we've done it." She started to whisper in his ear. "Can I make him do things to me?"

"W...wait, what?" Dark Pit blinked in surprise, glancing at her. "...I'm right here! is this...is this really the time for that?" he whispered stubbornly. "...What's wrong with me?" Great, now Chi was wondering who was the second one? Ugh.

"Nothing, nothing's wrong with you. It's just that...you know. I'm curious. I want to know if he's...like you. And umm..well I wouldn't feel right doing it with anyone but you, and he's you...kind of." Chi gave him an innocent smile. "And..I've always been curious on how it feels to be with two people at the same time. Just this once, please?"

He stared at her flatly, then crossed his arms with a sigh.

"...We will never speak of this again," he muttered. "You get me? never again."

He hated it when she got all....her on him.

"Deal!" Her eyes were sparkling before she turned back to Pit, grinning from ear to ear. "Well, we're feeling a little generous. And I suppose Sona deserves to know that you at the very least actually care enough to beg your enemy for help. So, here's the deal. I want to have a threesome. If you don't know what that is, it means that I want to have sex with two people at the same time. You're going to be one of those people, if you really, really want to know about Sona."

"...A threesome?" Pit frowned, arms crossing. "Wait..."

"Yes, I know," Dark Pit grumbled. "This is why you don't get girlfriends...wait, have you even had sex?"

"You bet!" Pit said proudly, nodding as if he was a wise sage. "Lady Palutena taught me! She said I was really good!"

"..." Dark Pit was going to log that into the information he never needed to know.

"...You had sex with her? I expect you to impress me then. Come on, let's go." Chi happily began taking her clothes off. She would have never, ever thought that her Pit would agree to this. He must have really, really liked her.

That was probably what she enjoyed most about this whole thing.

"What, right here?" Pit mumbled, his eyes taking in her uncovered features. Wow, she actually was really nice looking...

"She's always this pushy, get used to it," Dark Pit grumbled, not that he wasn't enjoying it either...it had been a while since they had the time, and he had to share it? Ugh.

"No one's going to see us here." Good thing too, would have been complicated explaining to Medusa if she was watching the outside of the barrier. Once she was fully naked, she moved over to Dark Pit and gave him a nice seductive smile. "Come on, get undressed. I want to suck your cock while the other you does me from behind."

Yeah, she had thought about it and practically planned it. She didn't care if they judged her.

"Other me," Pit corrected glumly as Dark Pit sighed faintly, shedding his clothes.

"Just shut up and strip, Pit." he muttered, still...it wasn't hard to get erect seeing her act seductive, not that it took a lot for Chi to arouse him anyway.

The moment his cock was in her sight, she opened her mouth wide and took it all the way in. It tasted just as good as she remembered, and it didn't take long before her pussy was practically dripping thanks to her arousal. Not only that, but she'd be lying if she said wasn't excited about feeling the other Pit inside of her while she pleased this one.

"Whoa, Chi..." Dark Pit groaned as Pit slid behind her, his hands casually running along her back, just...kind of getting a feel for her. "Wow...you're a lot prettier than I thought, Chi..." He complimented honestly, his cock (unsurprisingly, exactly the same length and size of Dark Pit's) slid along her moist lips carefully. Now if he remembered correctly...

Chi moaned onto Dark Pit's cock when she felt Pit rub against her teasingly. If she didn't have a dick in her mouth, she would have told him to not tease her. Instead, she tried to position him against entrance so he could go in. It really did feel like she was with the same person at once..They felt almost exactly the same, and it was really arousing.

Pit pressed against her and slowly slid inside with a faint breath, hands settling on her hips as Dark Pit slid his hand through her hair, gripping it tightly. "Can't believe you put me up to this..." he huffed faintly as Pit's wings fluttered contently, his hips starting to buck into her with a pleased little pant. Wow, she felt different than Palutena...

Chi's eyelids fluttered as her eyes rolled to the back of her head when Pit slowly sunk into her wet depths. She then looked up at Dark Pit, her eyes filled with hunger. She wanted him to just enjoy it, so she started moving her tongue along the underside of his cock. She wanted to make sure he felt just as good as she did right now...because having two cocks at once felt amazing.

"Shit..." Dark Pit groaned faintly, fingers tightening as his hips started to buck into her mouth. Pit started to pick up his pace too, leaning against her body as his hands trailed up to squeeze her palm sized breasts. His balls slapped wetly against her moist pussy as he nuzzled against her back. Wow...this...this felt really good!

Chi's throat squeezed the tip of his cock eagerly each time he pushed his cock all the way in her mouth. Her erect nipples tingled and throbbed as Pit played with them, and she could feel the curiosity behind his touch. Her wetness was starting to trail down her thighs as she felt him piston inside of her tight pussy over and over. Her moans were muffled against Dark Pit's cock..but it was obvious that she was really enjoying it. Maybe a little too much.

Back
Top Bottom