The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"But you have not found a more permanent mate..." She moved her foot away from his cock. "We'll find you one..or many. You can have as many as you want, and they'll be strong too. Women who are worthy of your seed. But until then..." Her clothes disappeared completely, revealing her naked, toned body to him. Her beautiful skin was a pale gray and flawless. "Touch yourself."

He blinked at her almost stupidly a moment, his eyes trailing up her beautiful form before he stuck his thumb into his pants and shoved them down with a faint grunt, his fat, long cock bounced up eagerly and his fingers curled around the shaft. It didn't take much for him to start to move his hand, watching her in rapt awe.

Medusa spread her legs apart again as she licked her lips while she inspected his cock. It definitely impressed her. "The day you prove yourself worthy, Yong...I will let that big cock of yours pierce these folds. Just imagine being inside of me...fucking your mistress. Making her cum with your cock. Imagine it while you touch yourself." She purred to him.

"Nng..." Yong grit his teeth hungrily, his hand starting to rapidly pump up and down as his eyes lidded with pleasure, pre-cum glistening from the tip. It wasn't hard for him to imagine, that scent was so strong in the air...so heavy, it was almost like it had already happened...

"Yesss.." Medusa moved one of her fingers in between her lips and gathered what little cum he had missed, rubbing the gooey substance between her fingers for a moment. She then moved her hand down and let it drool onto the tip of his cock, knowing that the aphrodisiac would make it feel even better for him. "Such a good boy..." She purred.

Yong let out a groan of surprise, his entire body shuddering at the feeling of her juices on his cock. It twitched firmly in his hand, and all it did was make him speed up his hand with a heavy breath and let his hips arch for her. "My...my lady..." he whined, tongue lolling faintly. He wanted to...he could feel it, but he wasn't given permission.

"Cum...you've earned it, my pet. I want to see you stain my floor and make a mess. Then we can take a bath together." She licked her lips as she stared at his twitching shaft. This was far more arousing than she thought it would be..maybe after this she'd find Ganondorf and finish what they started before they left.

Yong didn't last much longer under that thought as he arched his back with a hungry moan, thick, long spurts of cum flew into the air and splattered across his bare chest with a heavy, hungry pant as he desperately worked his hand up and down furiously, three more lines shot up and ran down his fingers as Yong slumped back on the floor with a heavy pant, eyes half lidded in pleasure. He...had never felt anything like that before...

"Hmm, it almost seems like a waste..." Medusa rose up slowly as she looked down at him with a sultry gaze. "I'll have to be sure to find you someone soon...but first, you can give your mistress a bath. Come.."

"Y...yes, Mistress..." Yong said eagerly, moving up to follow after her. Truly, he had been blessed...he would not forsake this chance!

This was either really, really bad..or really good. Either way, if she came back empty handed it would be bad regardless. Pissing off Lady Medusa was something she had been trying not to do..especially after being poisoned.

It had been a couple of days, Pit probably was worried about her. So she definitely couldn't let this opportunity go to waste. She wouldn't worry the boss for no reason. And all of that was fine and dandy if she wasn't lost. She had been flying for far too long..her wings were sore. So her legs would just have to do until she figured out where she was.

A village...she had flown over a few. This one in particular though just seemed like a good place to rest. But she just stalked around...it was her guilty conscious. If anyone knew who she was she'd be dead. She was not supposed to be here, she was sure of it. Still, she really wanted a nice bed to sleep in right about now..

It was always the eternal duty of the Captain of the Royal Guard (all one of him) to make sure that Lady Palutena is safe and secure, a task that he did without need for reward. Yes, Pit thought as he crossed his arms with a smug sense of satisfaction and confidence. As always, his peerless patrol had spotted no perpetrators of perilous-wait. He slid his eyes across the shadows in the distance, no...no...he knew that silhouette. How did he get in here?! Frowning faintly in surprise, Pit darted into the darkness, intent on finding his eternal brother in darkness.

That was bad...if someone actually managed to sneak through...ugh, then others could too...

Chi stopped her stalking for a bit as she heard movement a little ways off into the distance. Too close for comfort. Was it just her imagination? No, she had really good senses, that was how she survived up until this point. She flew up into a tall tree to get a better look of the area. What the..? Was that Pit?

She was so screwed...there was no way she could take him on in a fight. Maybe he hadn't seen her yet...maybe she could keep herself hidden long enough for him to go away.

Pit stopped when he saw nothing and frowned, arms crossing as he glanced up at one of the trees. Hm, he always was pretty good at sneaking around...but he was fairly certain he saw something, that it wasn't just in his head.

"...You know I see you, right?" Pit gambled easily. "...So why don't you come out here instead of me having to chase you everywhere?"

Chi frowned as she glanced down at Pit. She could fly away...but it didn't matter. He had seen her. If she let him tell anyone else, then her cover would be blown. She pulled out her bow and then drew back the string as an arrow appeared in her fingertips. "Make me!" She taunted before shooting her arrow at him.

Pit dodged out of the way in surprise. "Whoa! Wait! You're not Pitto!" Pit frowned. "You're that one guy that was with him, right?" How in the world did he get in!?

"Pittoo? If anything you're the number two around here!" Chi said with a grin as her wings stretched out slightly. She wouldn't come down..she was safe up here. She just had to figure out how to defeat him. Easier said than done though...

...It was almost disappointing that becoming a woman didn't actually make her more feminine, but that was a thought for another time. For a long time she didn't care if people mistook her as a boy..for some reason coming from a guy with the same face as her lover, it was insulting.

"Hey!" Pit frowned, darting into the air towards the trees. "He's the one who came second! Not me!"

He was climbing, great. Chi had to think of something really fast...something that would trick this naive little fool. She doubted he got any smarter since the last time that she saw him. Wait...maybe she could use that to her advantage. "Hey, wait! This is wrong, a big misunderstanding. I didn't mean to attack you. If I come down, you have to promise me you won't try to filet me, okay?"

"Huh?" Pit mumbled, stopping his climb. "Wait, really? What are you doing here in the first place? You shouldn't have been able to!"

"Yeah, really." Chi came down slowly, letting her feet hit the ground as she crossed her arms. "I didn't think that I could get through the barrier either, after serving Medusa for so long. But I think the Goddess forgave me ever since I denounced Medusa. She's evil and I didn't want to serve her anymore...I would rather serve someone nice, who cares about the people who follow her."

"...What?" Pit said, brow arched curiously. "You're kidding!" he said, slipping all the way down to the bottom of the tree. "You just...didn't want to serve her, just like that?"

"She almost killed me because I did something really nice...I saved someone she wanted dead. If it wasn't for Pit, I would have died. Well, my Pit anyway. I call him Pet. Since you have the name taken and everything." The best way to lie was to tell the truth. Chi would never betray Medusa because she would never betray her boss.

"...Wait, Pittoo saved you?" Pit said, brow arched. "...really? Huh, guess he takes after me after all..." he grinned, rubbing the underside of his nose proudly.

"...Yeah. Well, we're pretty close if you catch my drift." Chi grinned mischievously. He thought she was a guy, time to creep him out for that. "..I know everything about him, I guess that means I know everything about you too.." She moved closer to him. Ah yes, making idiots uncomfortable was so amusing.

Back
Top Bottom