The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Yong sucked in a faint breath at her tongue, feeling his pants tighten furiously at the affectionate lick. He couldn't add much to the conversation...since it was undeniably true the effect she was having on him. Every word was heaven, every touch a gift he felt he didn't earn...but he wanted more of it.

Ganessa grimaced at the spectacle, tilting her head slightly. "So I should just...touch people and they'll like me?" She didn't really get it at all. Medusa chuckled.

"Something like that..although it's a bit more complicated. You have to make them want it, dear. And be nicer...it will make a good impression form the start." Medusa advised before she took Yong's hand.

"Nice? But you said that I should only show kindness to those who deserve it." Ganessa was really confused...she didn't understand this at all.

"I did say that. However, you won't know who deserves it if you insult them right off the bat. You called Yong insufferable before you even knew who he was and what he was capable of. And now you like him..I saw it on your face." Medusa smirked at her daughter, who only looked away with embarassment. "I'll tell you what...why don't you go practice? Go outside of the castle and find someone who isn't terrified of you...and try to seduce them. Then come back to me when you're done and tell me what you did."

"..Yes mother. Thank you for the advice..." Ugh, she had to be nice to people? That was going to be hard, but...regardless she left the throne room. Medusa chuckled and then looked her at her pet again after watching her daughter leave.

"She will be a force to be reckoned with one day once she learns how to use her power...she has beauty and charm that she is unaware of, but soon will be. My daughter is the most precious thing in this world to me, Yong. I know I cannot protect her forever...otherwise she will not learn. But, if you're ever around and she's in trouble...help her." More than likely she'd send him to do certain tasks with her.

"Of course," Yong murmured. "Your family is under my wing, my lady...nothing will harm her before they harm me." he said firmly.

"Wonderful...now there is one last place I haven't shown you. My bedroom..." Medusa purred as she gave him a seductive grin. She turned her back slowly and started walking, knowing he would follow. Yes, he was worthy enough to keep in her room. At the foot of her bed, like a good little pet.

"...Y-Yes, my lady," he said, failing miserably to contain the excitement in his voice as he followed after her. Was this truly happening? Had he been chosen so easily...?

Her room might have been more barren than what one would expect, but it was extremely large. The floors were barely seen through the mist of black clouds that circulating through the room. The bed was in the center, but she simply walked passed it and went out onto the large balcony to look out across the land. She spent a lot of time up here, just watching...watching everything. It was dark, but that didn't hinder her sight. She looked up at the sky and smiled. "Yong, did you know that the entire sky belongs to me?"

"...I did not," Yong admitted, glancing up. "But that explains why the sky is comforting to me, to my people...we have always savored the warm embrace of she who holds the sky."

Medusa was quiet for a moment as she continued to gaze up at the stars, her face softening a bit. Truth be told, she didn't expect to be here for as long as she had been, but she enjoyed being with her beloved. After a moment, she turned to him and ran her fingers through his hair once more. "You're a good boy. Please don't disappoint me."

"...I won't," Yong said firmly, leaning into her hand in an affectionate nuzzle. "Not when I have such a caring mother goddess to watch over my people, I will never shirk from my duties."

"Good..then here is your first order..." She moved over to the bed and then sat down, moving her dress to the side as she exposed her wet pussy. She had been so excited ever since Ganondorf teased her earlier, she needed release. "Lick me until I cum...and try not to lose yourself to the aphrodisiac that drips from my folds. I know you want to..I saw the way you looked at me earlier..."

Long's eyes trailed down between her legs, his eyes widened a fraction, but he nodded. "Y...Yes, my lady..." he breathed, his cock mashed against his pants as he moved forward, his hands slipping along her legs before he gently nuzzled her thigh...and then let his tongue extend to taste her. He let out a pleased, satisfied purr...and that's all it took for his mouth to mash against her pussy.

"Mnnn...good boy." Medusa breathed as she ran her fingers through his hair over and over again. She knew that he was more than eager to satisfy her, just from the way he pressed his mouth against her. "If you make me cum hard enough, I might give you a reward."

"Mm..." Long mumbled, tongue lapping eagerly at her soaked pussy. He could taste her succulent flavor...the way it made his body flush with hunger...his fingers tightened against her thighs, an attempt to keep control. He wanted more...

Medusa gripped his hair after a moment, her cheeks flushing with pleasure as bit her lower lip. She groaned softly, pressing him deeper into her folds. She kept whispering praises into his ear as he continued to eat her out, complimenting his technique. She wanted him to know how good he was making her feel.

Yong's tongue never slowed down, his face nuzzled against her as he let his tongue run everywhere on her tasty pussy lips, brushing over her clit with a hungry growl. It tasted so good...he wanted more, he wanted all of it...!

After a a little while of his tongue worship, Medusa found herself close to cumming. She wasn't sure what she liked more..his burning attraction to her or his tongue gliding over her soaking wet cunt over and over again. "Mnn..that's it..I'm almost there, don't stop! Make your mistress cum, Yong!" She commanded as she gave his hair a painful tug.

He grunted in reply, face nuzzled against her pussy as his tongue roamed across it's entire delicious lips, sucking eagerly on her clit as his tongue lapped and rubbed every corner. He wanted it, he wanted to please his mistress...

More pants came from her lips before she let out a long, wanton moan. She pushed him against her hard as she felt her juices spilling out of her. "Don't spill a drop..don't waste your mistress' cum." She commanded as she closed her eyes, feeling her pussy twitch excitedly.

Yong's tongue was long and eager, rolling along her twitching slit to taste every drop with a hungry growl of satisfaction. This wasn't enough...no, it wasn't enough at all...but he would wait, patiently...you did not earn something from nothing. He would prove his right in time.

"Good boy.." She breathed as she looked down at him. "Now..what should you reward be..?" She mused with a smile as she pushed him back a little and glanced down at the large tent in his pants. "I can't think of a single servant girl I have worthy of you...I have such high standards for my pets."

Yong panted heavily, resting back on his palms. His cock was a throbbing, twitching mess against his pants, pre-cum staining the top. He wanted to ask her, but he said nothing...he didn't deserve to make the choice, all he could do was watch her and wait expectantly.

Medusa moved her foot over his eager, twitching cock and slid it up and down slowly. Painfully. She wondered how much teasing he could take...he seemed too mildly mannered. She'd have to fix that. "Well your reward will be getting to cum. However, the only person worthy of taking care of this at the moment other than me, is you. Have you ever touched yourself, Yong?" She grinned at him. A little show would be amusing for her.

"N...No..." Yong growled hungrily, hips arching subconsciously. "I...I never needed to..."

"Why is that? Did you have someone that did it for you? Or is it something else..?" She asked as she continued to trail her toes up and down his shaft before pressing down a bit more, though not enough to hurt him.

He grunted heavily, fingers tightening on the rug underneath him. "Yes..." he exhaled. "I am...well bred, my line is traced back for many generations..." Many desired his children, and he gave some to a few.

Back
Top Bottom