The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

His praise only made her feel even better, and she was just able to block all the pain out by focusing on the pleasure she felt. Her moans started becoming more wanton and vulgar..and loud. She liked this..she really really liked this! What was this feeling that was building up inside of her?

"Mm..." Ganondorf growled, tongue brushing across her cheek as he rocked into her. "I want more, little girl...we're not finished by a long shot..." It made him crave Medusa more than anything...perhaps he should spend his days satisfying the urges he had long buried due to their busy lives of ruling the known world...?

Ganessa started squirming and squealing at those words. The feeling was overwhelming, she wasn't sure how much more she could take. She almost felt scared, like she couldn't breathe. Her eyes suddenly went wide and rolled to the back of her head..and then it happened/ Her first orgasm. She felt herself squirting something...something hot all over her father. It was warmer than the water around them. She didn't know what just happened...but she didn't care. It felt so good, it still felt good. She couldn't stop groaning...

Ganondorf snarled in pleasure when he came inside his daughter, flooding her twitching pussy with hot, thick seed as he slowly slid his throbbing cock out and gripped her throat tighter, fingers sinking into her skin as he turned her around with a hungry pant, and pressed his fat, glistening tip into her twitching asshole with a pleased, hungry growl. "Nn...yes..." Ganondorf hissed, already sinking the fat cock into her as his other hand gripped her throat tighter, and began to plunge into her virgin asshole.

Just when she thought the worst of it was over, the searing pain came back again in a different location. What was more, was that he was choking her and she could barely breathe. "Daddy..." She chocked as she moved her hand to his wrist and tried to pull his hand away. More tears came to her eyes...she wasn't sure if she could endure this...

"You can do it," Ganondorf purred, rocking into her tight ass with a hungry growl. "I know you can, my beautiful daughter..." he said, tugging hard on one of her erect nipples as he started his firm pace, his grip never relaxed, and his other hand explored by roughly squeezing and running his nails down her perfect, toned stomach. It was heaven...he had never known his daughter would feel so good!

She cried out in pain when he pulled at her nipple, but that wasn't the worst of it. When he started rocking into her asshole, she could feel more tears streaming down her cheeks. She wanted to please him, but...but he was being so rough, like he didn't care if he was hurting her. "B-but..why? It doesn't..feel good anymore, why endure this?!"

"Because life is pain," Ganondorf growled, smacking one of her bouncing breasts firmly as he bucked into her deliciously tight ass. "To know pain is to use it on others," he murmured, nuzzling against her neck. "To know what you can feel is to use that against others, too...mm..imagine it..." he said, tongue brushing over her tear stained cheek. "Imagine men and women doing everything in their power to see you like this..."

"I..I don't understand...!" Ganessa squealed, her hand gripping at the side of the tub as he continued to pound into her. Maybe she just couldn't think with him being inside of her..either way nothing was making this any easier for her. Yet still her pussy throbbed and ached...she could still feel it twitching from her orgasm. Maybe if she relaxed..it would feel better in this hole too.

"Mm, you will..." Ganondorf promised with a hungry purr as he leaned her back, face nuzzling against her neck when he finally let go to slip his hand down, giving her pussy a harsh smack...and then another as he nuzzled into her red mane. His daughter looked so pretty with another shade to her skin...

She cried out when he slapped her still sopping wet pussy. She would understand it? How would she ever understand why he was inflicting so much pain on her? She could feel her asshole twitching as she struggled to relax..it was harder this time because he was being so rough with her...but she focused more on the pleasure she still felt in between her legs to try to make the pain disappear like before...

"Mm, you see...?" Ganondorf purred. "Stop worrying about the pain, it will heal...look at what I'm doing to you," Ganondorf growled, bucking his hips sharply. "I can teach you to do it to others...to make them want you, to make them dance to your every whim..."

"...Really?" Ganessa breathed hotly as she looked back at him, clenching her teeth while he continued to ravage her now relaxed hole. Right now she could only make people scared of her..the only person that seemed genuinely attracted to her besides her father was the Interloper..and she loved the attention he gave her. Could she..do that to other people?

"Mm, yes..." Ganondorf purred. "Pain is not something to be afraid of, my love...look..." he said, slowing his hips only to empathize the pleasure from his rubbing over her soaked pussy. "Once you do not fear pain...you understand what it does," he smirked, giving her a kiss. "Do you understand? This is a lesson, not a punishment."

Feeling her fingers rubbing along her slit made her moan as the pleasure shot through her legs. For a moment she forgot that she felt any pain at all, but it came back slowly. His words..were starting to make sense to her now. "Yes..daddy. I understand.." She answered as slowly began to gyrate her hips against his hand. She wanted him to touch her there again...

"Good girl...no more tears," he purred, letting his other hand run up to roughly squeeze a breast as he started to buck into her tight little asshole again.

Ganessa..would do her best not to cry. She knew that she should be tougher than that...she had to build up her pain tolerance or else she'd never be a good warrior. So she grit her teeth as she breathed heavily through her nose while he started picking up his pace again, occasionally grunting and whimpering when he squeezed her breasts.

"Mm...good girl..." Ganondorf praised as he smacked her bouncing tits firmly as his fat cock mindlessly plunged into her abused asshole. "Imagine the power..." he breathed. "Being able to make men and women buckle their knees in hunger..."

Another squeal left Ganessa's lips when he smacked her wet breasts once more, leaving a solid red mark right on the side. She did imagine it..and it was an arousing thought. Enough to make recently deflowered pussy twitch and throb with delight, and his thrusting was starting not to hurt so much. "..Y..yes. That sounds...nice!" She wailed in response moving her hand to her swollen clit to give her pussy the attention it needed.

"Nn...I want to do more of this, Ganessa..." Ganondorf growled hungrily, teeth brushing along her shoulder to bite as he picked up his pace, he could feel his second orgasm coming...and he felt like her mother would be dealing with a horny animal when she returned...

She could feel the pain of his bite, and yet she didn't care...the pain didn't bother her at all...it felt good right now while she was touching herself...masturbating...it felt good. She didn't want to stop, not while she was about to feel so good again. "I...I want to...do this...I want too, daddy.." She panted underneath him.

"Good girl..." Ganondorf growled against her skin. "Mm, I'm going to cum..." he purred. "Do you want it?" he smirked, gripping her hair to yank her head back as he bucked into her viciously. "Tell me!"

Ganessa cried out as she continued rubbing herself. Was it cumming? That's what it was called when they felt really good and released all those fluids? Even now she could still feel her daddy's cum dripping from her pussy as she touched herself. "Y-yes! Please, I want to feel it again!"

Ganondorf growled hungrily, breath hot against her neck as he bucked hard one last time and rewarded his daughter with a hungry, steady stream of seed that filled her dirty little asshole as he grunted, hips rocking mindlessly.

Ganessa squealed as she felt him release his seed inside of her once more. It burned...but it felt good. She was cumming now...she was cumming like daddy. She felt it gush all over her fingers..it felt so good. It never felt so good when she did it by herself...was she a woman now?

Back
Top Bottom