The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Her father appeared in a slow bleed of dark energy, with one notable facet...he was naked, his fat cock hanging...not limply between his legs, instead it was furiously erect. Perfect, she was already naked...although it did lose some of the suspense, no matter...

"You seem troubled, my dear girl..." Ganondorf purred, hands slipping along the edges of the tub. "Thankfully...I am here to relieve that stress..."

"Daddy..?" Ganessa had seen him naked more than a few times...erect or not. Though she never thought much about it...and even now she didn't question it. It was surprising though that he would join her in the bath. Wasn't he busy with mother? "..Hmph. I'm not troubled, I'm just thinking about something stupid. If you're here to keep me company, though...those thoughts just disappeared." She smiled at him, leaning her head back so she could stare at him. The water did little to cover up her large breasts..she had really grown within the last few weeks and it was hard to say if she was done yet.

"Good..." Ganondorf purred, then grabbed Ganessa by her red mane and pushed her forward, his lips smashing against hers in a rough kiss.

Ganessa gasped when he grabbed her so suddenly..and it hurt a little. She wasn't sure what he was doing..why he was kissing her so weirdly. He had kissed her before but never like this...this was how he kissed her mother. She wasn't..sure how to feel about it. But she didn't like how rough he was being. She pulled away from him after a moment, a puzzled expression on her face as her eyebrow furrowed with worry. "..What was that for?"

"To show you what you're missing," Ganondorf smirked, tilting her head back with a firm yank as he slid into the tub. "Mm, your mother and I love you dearly...but nobody is worthy of your first experience except for me..."

"Ow...that hurts!" She whined when he yanked her hair. "..First experience? What do you mean?" She asked with a frown. She wasn't sure what to make of it...but she had a bad feeling. It took a moment..but she started putting the pieces together when she remembered Ike kissing Lethe just before having sex with her. "..Oh. I don't think I'm ready for that, though...."

"Mm, yes you are..." Ganondorf purred, letting his thick cock brush against her pussy as as he started to roll his hips and kiss down her body. "You have the perfect body for it, too..."

"W-what..?" Ganessa nervously asked as she felt his cock against her pussy. She shook her head slowly..she was curious..yes. But she didn't actually know if she wanted to do it! "But...I..." She could feel her pussy tingling...and her body was getting warm. She was feeling strange, like she felt when she watched that display. "I don't think so...won't it hurt? I can barely put two fingers inside of there..."

"It will hurt...but only for a little bit..." Ganondorf growled, tongue brushing over her perfect breasts as his cock rubbed between her lips, then sunk his teeth against her nipple to suckle it. She was so shy...he couldn't allow that, he had to strengthen her.

Feeling his tongue against her nipples was enough to make them hard, and she couldn't help but moan as he suckled on them. That felt...good. She was throbbing now, between her legs...much like when she touched herself. She could feel her fathers cock pressed against her firmly, twitching against her slit...and she partially wondered how it would feel inside of her. But the other part was scared of all the feelings and new sensations...and the pain that would come when pushed into her. "Please....daddy," She began as she looked down at him. "It's too much. I don't understand..I'm scared."

"I know, my love..." Ganondorf purred, tongue brushing over her breasts. "I do this to make you stronger...I promise, you are my daughter...and I will have you fear nothing." he smirked. "Now relax...your father will make this feel very good..."

Ganessa had never doubted her father before..so she tried to believe in him. It didn't stop her heart from racing..even though his tongue felt good on her skin and was making her nipples throb in a good way. "..O-okay...I'll try."

"Good girl..." Ganondorf smirked, hand brushing up to her throat as he let his fat, powerful cock push inside his daughter's virgin pussy with a pleased grunt. So wonderfully tight...

Ganessa felt the pain pierce her body the moment her hymen tore, and she gave him a look...as if she felt betrayed by him for doing that to her. She didn't even have time to tell him to stop...it just happened so fast. She cried out in pain as tears came to her eyes..she didn't like being hurt. It didn't feel good at all like he said it would! "It's too big! Take it out, please!" She pressed her back against the tub in an effort to pull away from him, but that only hurt her more as her muscles clamped down on him in distress..which only made things worse.

"Shh..." Ganondorf cooed, tongue brushing her tears away as he gently started to buck. "Relax, my daughter..." he grunted, mm...those muscles were divine. "Let it relax..."

Ganessa wasn't sure how she could relax when it felt like he was tearing her in half down there..all she could do was whimper and try to endure each and every little movement. With every slight withdraw of his hips, she let herself relax...but each time he returned into her she would tense up again. When would it start feeling good..?

He slid his hands along her breasts, squeezing them hungrily with a pleased pant. "Good girl..." he praised with a hot breath. "Endure the pain...you are my perfect little girl...I know you can do it." It felt good...better than it probaly should have...his hand returned to her neck as it tightened, and his pace picked up with a brutal, satisfied growl.

She was torn...torn between his words of praise and the pain she felt each time he slammed into her. It seemed like every single thrust was more merciless than the last...and all she could do was groan and let out a single tear here and there. She didn't like his large hand around her neck..but she wanted to please him no matter what. She didn't want to disappoint him. It was strange..her body seemed to be adjusting...he was starting to slip in a little easier which allowed him to go even faster. She was completely unaware that her secretions were something similar to her mothers, another inherited trait from the Goddess of Darkness.

Ganondorf growled hungrily as he started to buck harder, the water splashing around them as his fingers tightened. It was a delicious drug in a different wrapper, and he couldn't help but keep his pace going with a pleased groan. "Nn...Ganessa...you feel perfect...!"

"..Daddy!" Every time it felt like she was getting used to him, he just went harder. He was driving into her very core..leaving behind a scant sensation of pleasure. Was she getting used to it? Even if it still hurt..it kind of felt good. Especially now that he was sliding easier into her body. She started panting, her chest heaving as droplets of water trailed between her heavy, bouncing breasts.

"Nng..." Ganondorf growled hungrily, pulling her up by her neck to kiss her roughly as his hips bucked upward into her addictive pussy, his balls smacking wetly against her skin. She squealed like a good little girl, he wondered if he could get Medusa to squeal like that...

Ganessa moaned into the kiss, moving her lips clumsily against her fathers. She didn't know if she was doing it right..she just remembered how she saw her mother kiss him. Before she was confused..but now she felt pleasure from their lips locked together in such a passionate way. It sent chills down her body..she was starting to want more.

"Mm..." he growled hungrily, hand letting go of her taxed throat to smack one of her bouncing asscheeks firmly. "You like your Daddy's dick, Ganessa?" he said, tongue brushing over her lips. "You want more?"

Ganessa winced at the sting of his slap, but it was nothing compared to what she felt earlier. Even still, it made her tense around his fat cock again, giving him another pleasurable squeeze. "Yes, daddy...I like it...I want more!" She cried out as she arched her back slightly. It was...getting better and better, even though it still hurt. This was what he meant when he said he'd make her feel good?

"Good girl..." Ganondorf purred hungrily, hands running over her breasts to squeeze them harshly as he bucked into his daughter ruthlessly, his balls smacking loudly against her tight pussy.

Back
Top Bottom