The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

No matter what she did, she couldn't ignore that sensation. "Stop...stop it..." She knew it could hear her...it was driving her crazy, enough for her to suddenly let herself fall back onto the bedroll and pull her dress up, exposing herself to Pit who she could barely remember was there. She spread her legs, shoving her fingers inside to make sure she wasn't crazy...her muscles were just moving on their own, and it was that things doing!

"L...Lady Palutena!?" Pit flushed, glancing away from her abruptly as the pace started to increase, the muscles flexing in and out as if Ike's cock was slamming into her moist pussy like a rabid animal. "Wh...What are you doing!?"

She could feel it! It wouldn't stop no matter what she did, she had no control there! She heard Pit's voice, she didn't know how to explain it but she still tried anyway. "Pit..something's inside of me..! It won't stop..I...Mnnn!" It felt so good, she was losing herself. All she could think about was Ike..it felt just like when he fucked her. Gods, she felt like she was getting close to cumming!

"I...what should I do?!" Pit said desperately. "Does it hurt?" he said, why...why did that smell nice? Why did it make him feel really, really weird? Not bad weird, good weird. He aware of what the feeling meant...but, she seemed in distress. He didn't know how to help her! The pistoning just seemed to increase, the muscles were making audible noises as her wetness glistened against her spread legs.

Palutena looked up at him as she panted with pleasure. She felt so shameful for exposing him to something like this...but she couldn't help herself...

"Not..not enough..it's not enough..." She whimpered as she suddenly reached out and grabbed Pit by the back of the neck. She pressed her lips desperately against his. This was wrong..this was wrong but she wanted to feel an actual cock inside of her. She couldn't cum from this alone!

"Mmph!?" Pit mumbled in surprise, eyes widening in shock as his wings fluttered. L-Lady Palutena was...it...it felt really nice. It wasn't hard for his cock to mash against his shorts as he leaned into the kiss awkwardly. Well...this was...helping, right?

She shouldn't do this...she really shouldn't...but she was so desperate. She flipped them over so she was on top of him, pulling down his shorts so she could free his cock. It looked so thick...her pussy throbbed even more at the sight. "I'm sorry..Pit..I need this..." Palutena told him as she dragged her dripping wet cunt against his cock. It wasn't stopping..she wanted to cum...and Pit was the only one around...

"Wh...ahh..." Pit moaned in surprise, clamping his hand around his mouth as his eyes fluttered in pleasure, the odd spasmings of her pussy stopped when Pit's cock filled her, he had done his purpose...it seemed.

Palutena didn't even notice that the spasms weren't even happening anymore. She just started bouncing on Pit's cock as hard as she could, panting like a wild animal. This felt good...why did Pit feel so good? Why couldn't she control herself? Why didn't she care right now?

"L...Lady Palutena!" he moaned eagerly, hips rocking upwards in surprise. It...it felt really good!

She moved her hands to the front of her dress and she yanked it down, her breasts popping out freely for him to see as they bounced along with her. "Mnn...yes..yes! So good!" She muttered each time she slammed down on top of him. She was being rough, like he was nothing but an object for her to use. She didn't honestly care about how he felt at this moment, she was too busy trying to reach her orgasm!

Pit's eyes widened in surprise as he leaned upwards, nuzzling against her breasts as his hips mindlessly bucked into her hungry pussy. He didn't...he didn't care either, he just wanted to feel more!

Palutena kept slamming onto him over and over again until she finally felt herself starting to climax. Her pussy got tighter, and she started to spasm around his thick cock. She had already made quite a mess in his lap, but she was about to make an even bigger one. His movements were amazing and she couldn't last much longer. "I'm...I'm going to cum all over you, Pit..." She whispered in his ear.

"O...Okay...?" Pit mumbled in confusion, toes curling in surprise as he hissed in pleasure. Whatever that feeling was...her voice made it feel good as he nuzzled against her chest. He came...his first, as far as he ever knew. Thick, heavy lines of seed flooded her greedy pussy as his entire body shivered, wings flapping desperately. He...really, really liked this feeling...

Palutena cried out as she released her juices all over his lap. She panted softly, finally feeling some relief. Her muscles had stopped moving...but now she had a much different problem...she had seduced Pit! Despite feeling bad for that...she just gave him a small smile. "I...I guess I should have taught you about sex sooner."

"Is that what that was?" Pit wheezed, slumped back. "Wow...no wonder humans like doing it so much! That feels great!...and exhausting..." he mumbled. "Wow...Did...I do that right?"

"Yes, you did it right. Then again, there wasn't much for you to do." Palutena said with a smile as she knelt over to kiss his forehead in a motherly sort of way. She then slowly moved off of him and decided to clean him up a little bit. He couldn't sleep in the mess they made.

She started licking him gently, starting with the top of his half erect cock.

"L...Lady Palutena...?" he mumbled in confusion, letting out a faint mumble of pleasure. "R...Really, you don't have to..." Ooh, that felt really good...

"I'm just cleaning up my mess, relax." Palutena told him as she slid her tongue against his shaft. It was strange, but her licking was affectionate than sexual. ONce she was finished with his cock, she focused on his more erogenous zones, like his inner thighs..and then finally his balls. They both really had made a mess.

"Nn..." Pit mumbled in surprise, squirming against her tongue in pleasure as he leaned back with a faint paint. "That...that feels really nice..." he complimented, his cock twitching in agreement.

Once she was finished, she pulled up his pants and then gave him a smile. "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to do that to you so..suddenly." Her face grew darker as she sighed. "I...well when I went to Link's dreams, it turned out that a creature was inside of his dreams...his mind. The only way I could get it out was letting it inside of me...and I thought I could deal with it better..."

"...A demon?" he mumbled curiously. Whatever was inside her head simulated confusion with her own feelings. Demon? No...no, not Demon. Something not quite a demon, yet something similar. If he knew what the term 'demon' was, anyway.

"I don't know...for now I'm going to classify it as some kind of apparition that feeds off negative energy. It says it needs it to sustain it's life force. I don't know what it got from...doing what it did to me just now though. I better have a talk with it to establish some ground rules next time I go to sleep.." She'd definitely be in trouble if she didn't figure out how to..keep herself under control.

"Um...yeah, maybe," Pit breathed. "I'm uh...going to go outside, patrol...y'know, that sort of thing..." He was...faintly sure that the Captain of the Guard did not do things like that with Lady Palutena!

"Alright...be careful though, Pit." Palutena said as she laid herself down, ignoring the mess that was still leaking from her pussy. Ugh...she probably just scarred him mentally...what was she thinking just jumping on him like that?

Back
Top Bottom