Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Krystal cuddled into him. "I know, dick. Doesn't make this any easier... I wanna tell him." She replied telepathically, smiling. She leaned into him, and grinned at Ami and haruka. "Its positive. I'm ecstatic, i just wish jason were here to be happy with us." she admitted, her smile sad. this was hard for her.

Bruce looked at her. "It will be alright, moonbunny. she has to be told." He said, cuddling into her. He knew she was having an extremely difficult time with all this. "Are you kidding me, Sere? Her miss a chance to kill that bastard. No way in hell." Here he chuckled a little, hoping to make her smile.

Dick chuckled. "Wasn't going to say not to tell him. That's what I meant by later." He replied telepathiically.

"Congratulations." Ami smiled back. "Now here's the part you're going to hate but you'll have to deal with. "Take it easy. No putting yourself in harm's way of any kind intentionally. We can't be too careful considering your health record and the way your body is." She spoke wryly but in her no nonsense, doctor's tone.

Sere chuckled. "She'll have to. Any other time I would've been willing to let her kill him, even if it meant you couldn't. But...killing my family...he went too far. I won't let her kill him. Not after what he just did. Plus like I said, I need someone here to scout Gotham for a location so I can move my business as soon as possible after I bury my family. I wouldn't trust anyone but her or you to do it in my stead. And I need you with me."

Krystal smiled at him. "Okay, dickiebird. But we'll have to find him." She admitted telepathically, cuddling into him and giving him a kiss.

Krystal nodded. "I know. I can't risk someone like joker finding me. He probably wants revenge for what I did to him after he killed Jason." She admitted sadly, staying close to dick, needing the comfort. Here she chuckled. "Dickie-bird already won't let me patrol. I think some rest would do me good." She admitted, smiling a little. Normally the woman would fight back, but she knew now it was a moot point. Jason wasn't above tying her to the bed to keep her safe, and neither was Dick.

Bruce smiled a little. "I already have a building in mind. If my hunch is correct about Krys? Dick won't let her get near danger anyway. You know how protective of her he is." He admitted, cuddling her. "I'll be there for you no matter what."

"Krys...you can talk to him telepathically for one. And second, what makes you think he won't be back to check on you?" He told her telepathically.

Ami nodded. "Good. Sometimes I'm surprised your hair is still so long and you haven't pulled it out as much as you stress over things."

Serenity's face lit up at hearing he had a building in mind. "It's not an office within Wayne Enterprises, is it?" She teased before raising her eyebrow. "What hunch? What are you thinking in regards to Krys?"

Krystal smiled at him. "I know I can, but i want to tell him in person." She admitted telepathically before she gave him a kiss. "True. Heprobably will. I hope it will be soon." She added, the fact she missed him apparent in her eyes.

Krystal chuckled. "Its because I have dickie-bird to keep me sane." She admitted, grinning at them both as she leaned into dick.

Bruce shook his head. "No, its not within Wayne enterprises. But it is a building I own." He admitted before her blushed a bit. "My hunch? Well, I think she might be pregnant." He answered, smiling a little.

Dick inwardly rolled his eyes. "Of course it'll be soon. But be patient." He told her telepathically.

Ami giggled. "Poor Sere. Guess Dick's gotta tell her he took her job." She teased remembering how Sere used to keep Krys sane a lot on the moon, them being opposites.

Serenity grinned. "We'll have to check it out then when we come home." Her eyes widened at the news that Krys might be pregnant. "Really? How am I always the last one to even get an inkling that something might be up with her? Unless she is pregnant and that's what I'm picking up on? Though if so, I'm punching Dick in the arm for taking so long in getting her pregnant." She chuckled.

Krystal smiled, replying telepathically. "Okay, dickie-bird. I love you."

Krystal chuckled at Ami's comment. "Well, bunny's not around as much as dick is." She said simply, smiling lightly.

Bruce smiled. "Of course moon Bunny." He said before he chuckled a little. "I'm sure it is. Dick had Haruka fly Ami in this morning. He has different values. He came from a tight knit, traditional Romanian circus family this time." He explained, smiling.

"I love you too Krys." Dick answered telepathically.

Ami chuckled. "Yeah yeah...quite sure that'll change soon enough."

Serenity sighed. "Wish he'd rub his values off on Krys like he does something else....blame Krys for my even knowing that detail. I love her to death but she's evil." She then smiled. "Anyway, let me go shower and then we can head off to see Krys and Dick." She headed on off to shower.

Krystal gave him a kiss. "Good. I wouldn't have it any other way." She replied telepathically, snuggling into him happily.

Krystal chuckled. "True. She's pretty well in love with king Bruce again here in gothem." She said, smirking knowingly.

Bruce chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sure she tells you everything." He said, hiding the sadness he felt. Not just because of his loves family, but also because of dick and Krystal. If she really is pregnant, he knew that it would be tough on them not having Jason to share it with. Little did he know, Jason was alive. "You go shower love. I'm gonna change into something more casual." He admitted, pulling out a nice button down and some jeans from his drawer.

"I won't even go there with you." He chuckled telepathically

Ami grinned. "I know."

Serenity grinned as she walked back into the room wearing jeans and a button down of her own. "I wish it was only telling that she did. Though you'll know she's been teasing me when I randomly wake you up at night and jump your bones." She winked as she tied her hair back into one simple ponytail.

Krystal chuckled. "What do you mean?" She aske telepathically, snuggling closer. She needed the physical contact more now than ever now.

Krystal chuckled. "Bet he'll propose soon." She said, sort of throwing a hint at dick, but wondering if he'd rather do that when jason was here.

Bruce chuckled and blushed. "I don't think I have a problem with that." He admitted, smiling at her.

Dick chuckled. "Don't worry about it." He nuzzled her gently.

Ami giggled. "Don't need to bet that. It's gonna happen soon."

Serenity grinned. "Sounds like someone's earned a reward when the dirty business is done." She kissed him. "Now hurry so we can go.

Krystal snuggled into him. "Okay dickie-bird." She told him telepathically, smiling as he nuzzled her, stroking his hair.

Krystal chuckled. "True. it will" she admitted, grinning.

Bruce got changed quicquickly, kissing her back. "I like that idea." He said, blushing slightly.

Ami looked at the couple with a smile. "You two should see Hotaru. She's so excited about Bruce, she was practically bouncing when I got to Haruka's today."

Serenity smiled. "Good. That'll give you something to look forward to. Now, let's go." She slid her hand into one of his.

Krystal chuckled. "I'm sure. I bet I'd feel the same way if I found my long lost brother" she said with a smile, imagining it in her head.

Bruce smiled and chuckled. "Yes, it does." He admitted, squeesing her hand before he popped them to krys's door, knocking lightly. Haruka went in got it, letting the new old couple in.

Dick chuckled. "I'm sure that was funny." He looked over to Bruce and Serenity and grinned before looking back at Krys. "See, you talked them up."

Serenity hugged Haruka and Ami first before hugging Krys. "So....what's the news Krys?" She gave a quick glance to Dick with a look of mischief in her eyes before looking back to Krys.

Dick stepped back a bit after seeing the look in Sere's eyes before looking to Bruce. "What did you do to Sere?"

Krystal chuckled. "Looks like I did." She said, smiling at her sister.

Krystal grinned, though she blushed, pulling dick back to her. "I'm pregnant, bunny." She said, cuddling dick.

Bruce chuckled. "Nothing dick. Honest." He said, holding his hands up dramatically.

Serenity grinned at the confirmation of Krystal's pregnancy, squealing in delight. "Congratulations!" She then winked at Bruce before punching Dick in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" Dick rubbed his arm where Sere punched it.

"Took you long enough. The other is to follow soon enough I'm sure." She eyed him

Dick blushed. "Shh."

Serenity giggled and looked back to Krys. "Well at least with that bit of news, I don't have to worry about you trying to come along after what I have to tell you. It won't be good though."

Krystal smiled back. "Thanks bunny." She said softly before she chuckled, and Bruce smiled back. Her sister and boyfriend were so funny.

Krystal raised an eyebrow at her sister's next question. Could Sere know Jason was alive? She wasn't sure.

Krystal raised an eyebrow again. "What did baka do this time? You should have let me kill him millenia's ago." She said, eyes narrowed. She sensed this was gonna be bad.

Serenity sighed. "With your condition, you won't be killing him now. But he won't live, I'll promise you that. He....killed Mama, Papa and Shingo." She started crying again. "The bastard made weapons from roses, killed them, then left the rose weapons behind because he wanted to make sure I knew it was him who did it! It's unforgivable!" Her eyes widened in realization. "Alfred had answered my phone when the notification call came and...." She looked to Bruce. "He called you and told you because he knew I would be a mess after finding out and I would need you. I owe him now."

Krystal gasped. "What?!" She said, aura darkening, as tears started and she hugged her sister tight. "It'll be okay, usagichan. Promise." She said softly, breaking the hug as Bruce came over to hug her. "Alfred won't want your thanks, Sere. He only did what he thought was right." He sad, stoking her cheek and giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Krystal huddled into dick sadly. "I'll come to japan with you bunny. I loved mama-ikuko. papa-kenji and shingo too." she said, cuddling close to dick, as she reached out to jason with her mind, sniffling on the outside. "Jason.. need your help. Endymion.. killed.. mine and Sere's.. family" she said telepathically, still huddled close to dick. This was to much for her to take, but also, she needed to tell Jason her other news, but that could wait until he got to them later.

Serenity nodded to Krys. "He won't get away with this. He couldn't even do it fair. He didn't give them a chance. They were sleeping..." She started crying anew and cuddled close to Bruce. She looked to Krys. "Of course. But you stay from the action. He would know you're pregnant the moment he sees you. And I won't put anything past him this time. But when we leave Japan after he's dead and they're buried...I'll have closed my business there and be ready to move here to Gotham." Unknown to her, her own aura was slowly getting darker.

Dick cuddled Krys close, feeling for both women.

"What?! That no good rose throwing tosser. How are you two holding up?"

Krystal growled. "That no good little weasle!" She was mad now. Mad for her sister, mad fore her family, just plain mad. Bruce held Sere close as she cried. "I'll stay away. But I really wish I could kill him myself!" She admitted, eyes alight with blue fire. She nodded at her sister. "Of course bunny. We'll have a funeral for the ages." She said, hoping for the best.

Krystal cuddled into dick. She needed him right now.

"Yeah, you're telling me. We're both crying, Sere especially. I just wanna smash that fucking prince." She admitted to him telepathically before changing the subject. "We'll be leaving for japan tomorrow afternoon on my jet. Will you come to the penthouse tonight? I need you both right now." She added, her sorrow apparent.

Serenity looked to Krystal. "Even if you weren't pregnant, I would still claim the right to kill him for this. He killed them to hurt me and you know that." Her aura continued to darken.

Ami had watched both her princesses silently. "I'm sorry for your loss. Haruka and I can go back now and let the others know."

"What you need is Sere. Unless she and Bruce go on ahead tonight. I wouldn't put it past her to want to. But Dick can hold you for now. Unfortunately I have things to do tonight." He sighed. "It might be best for you and Dickie bird to act as though you didn't know I'm alive when it's time for me to be revealed in full. With this new thing happening.....if Sere were to find out you know now...it might cause a rift and I don't want that risk."

Krystal nodded. "I know bunny. I'll stay out of the way." She told her, squeezing her sister's hand.

Krystal nodded. "That's a good idea Ami." She said softly, cuddling into dick. She was so broken up by this. She couldn't believe that Endymion could do such a thing. She knew he was bad, but not that bad.

Krystal sighed sadly. "Okay angel. I'm not sure if they plan on going early, but I wouldn't put it past her either. She's really hurt." She said, snuggling into him telepathically. She was really broken up by this, almost as much as Sere is. The tsukino's hadn't raised her, but she had been with them since she came to japan. They were a second family. She didn't take this lightly. She nodded. "I'll tell dickie-bird. You know he's a terrible liar though. Sere will know." She said with a sigh, still huddling close to him telepathically, while on the outside, she cuddled dick.

Back
Top Bottom