Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Alfred nodded. "I'm sure it would indeed, miss serenity" he said, smiling secretly.

Krystal snored lightly. "Okay. Te iubesc, inima meas." She said softly, telling them she loves them.

(Full translation: I love you, my hearts)

Serenity smiled as she bit into a cookie. She closed her eyes in enjoyment as she chewed and swallowed. "These are definitely the best ginger cookies I've had. If you ever get tired of taking care of Bruce, I can get you an in working at a cafe in Japan." She winked

Dick nuzed Krystal again. "We love you too. Now stop talking and rest before I go ahead and see about having Haruka hurry Ami out here."

Alfred chuckled and smiled. "I am glad you like them miss serenity. Its an old family recipie. A cafe? Hmm, no, I like where I am." He said, finishing up the cleaning of what he'd used for the cookies.

Krystal smiled in her sleep, cuddling close to them. "Okay.." she said softly as her breathing slowed mre and she began to finally snore with no interruptions until morning. Having both her men helped her to sleep sounder than she'd had since Jason's death.

Serenity giggled. "I figured you did. But the offer's there should you ever change your mind. But I do hope you're going to come to Japan when Bruce visits there. With all that you do, you could definitely use the vacation, I'm sure. Or at least think about joining him if it wasn't planned." She then checked her phone and groaned as she saw yet another message from Mamoru. "Well, thank you for the milk and cookies. But it seems I have some business to take care of before I get some sleep. Goodnight Alfred." She headed on up to her room, not even bothering to close her door, and set up her laptop as she settled on her bed with the laptop on her lap. She accepted his request for a video chat angrily. "What the hell do you want Mamoru?"

"Come now Serenity. I just wanted to check on you. I was worried about you. You are in that awful city of Gotham after all. I don't understand why you still insist on going there." Mamoru looked at her with concern, concern that she knew was fake.

"You were worried about me? That's absolute bullshit." She wasn't surprised to hear that he knew she was in Gotham since it had been Firefly who informed her that it was on the news. "As for why I come here, the same reason I've been coming here. To see my sister."

"And she knows how awful it is. It would be much better for her to visit you in Japan rather than asking you to risk your life to see her." He told her.

"She didn't ask. I came because I wanted to. But unlike you, at least she has some faith that I can handle myself without needing a babysitter."

Jason and Dick both slept well besides Krystal, soundly since they were less afraid that something serious was wrong with her.

Alfred smiled. "Yes, I will think about it. Though, someone has to be here to look after the manor. I'm not sure Master Bruce trusts anyone else." He admitted, before he looked at her with some concern. "You are welcome, Miss Serenity. If there is anything else I can do, just ask. Goodnight." He said, smiling at her, though his eyes showed concern for her.

about twenty minutes later, Bruce entered the kitchen. "Master Bruce, good to see you. Miss Serenity is up in her room. She seemed a bit frustrated when she left. Perhaps you should check on her?" He said, raising his eyebrow. Bruce simply nodded. "Yes, alfred, I will." He said, smiling a little.

When Bruce got to Sere, he couldn't believe what he was hearing, somehow knowing that she was talking to her ex. He knocked, poking his head in. "Sere, sweetheart, is it alright if I come in?" He asked, giving her a smirk that said to play along. He would make this "mamo-baka" as his sister called him, regret what he'd done. He walked over, kissing her cheek visibly to the screen as he sat next to her, pulling her into his arms. "Who are you talking to, bunny?" He asked, not even acknowedging the man on the screen.

Krystal had happy dreams of the three of them, cuddling them both close as she slept.

Mamoru shook his head. "You always have had a knack for jumping into danger."

Serenity narrowed her eyes at Mamoru but looked up when Bruce knocked. She instantly smiled upon seeing his smirk, knowing what he was getting at. "Of course Honey. I wouldn't say no to you." It took her everything to keep down the blush threatening to color her cheeks when Bruce kissed her cheek. Keeping with her role, she leaned her head against Bruce. "Oh he's no one important. Just a pathetic someone from home who doesn't seem to understand that I have no interest in him."

Mamoru smirked. "Ah so that's why you continue to go back to that awful city. Your so called protective sister is really just pimping you out to the rich and famous. That's why she really tries to keep you safe, can't give the rich guys a banged up whore. Didn't realize you had such a desire to be such a naughty girl Serenity. I could've easily helped you out with that. Good night Serenity. Enjoy your last night with your little secret. It'll be known through Japan if not the world by the time you return." He ended the connection before Serenity would have a chance to answer.

Serenity closed her laptop almost as if she was on autopilot, stuck in shock at Mamoru's words. As she put her laptop away and settled back on the bed, she started shaking, a break-down sure to come.

As they slept, both Jason and Dick had each crossed a leg over her legs.

Bruce nodded, kissing her headand cuddling her, enjoying being near her like this, memories returning more the longer he held her. "Ah, I see. So he's the the "mamo-baka" firefly was talking about?" he asked, chin rested on her shoulder lightly as he cuddled her.

Bruce narrowed his eyes as mamoru spoke, and growled when he hung up, holding Sere both comfortingly and protectively. "Dirty bastered. I bet even Batman would kill him for what he said about you and Krys. He likes you both you know." He said, looking concernend trying to make the woman he loved feel better. He knew now who he was, and why he had been born. It wasn't to become Batman like he once thought, it was instead to love her, his moon bunny.

He looked at her, squeezing her hand reassuringly. "Don't listen to him, moon bunny. That's just what he wants. To hurt you. I'll be here for you, no matter what. You've nothing to fear." He told her softly, eyes showing only love and concern for her. He only wanted to see her smile again.

Krystal slept soundly, curled up between her boys. tomorrow was another day.

Just being in Bruce's arms had been wonderful and her own memories came back. "Yes he's the mamo-baka that Firefly was talking about." She snuggled to him, enjoying feeling safe and comforted. She then looked up at him when she heard the old nickname that he used to call her on the moon. She knew then he had his memories back as well and that thought alone made her smile. "I'm so glad to have you back my love." She sighed. "His words will hurt. He's got connections of his own. And once his lies hit the media, they'll destroy the business I've worked so hard to build."

Bruce nodded. "Ah, I see." He said, looking at the man curiously. The only thing that had changed about the stupid earth prince was his personality. He kissed her head. "I'm glad to be back, moon bunny." He said softly before his eyes narrowed. He smirked a bit though. "Well, I guess I'll just have to ask Batman to hack the media. He's good at that." He admitted, before he smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry moon bunny. I have a plan." He said, smile spreading to a grin.

Once Sere had went to bed, Bruce went down to the batcave, and to the computer. He hacked every major media access point, deleting any and all informotion on serenity, other than her business. It was luck for him that the bastard couldn't wait to tell his sources. Afterwards, he used an old saturnian magic trick. The magic of the eraser. Now any and all who would have known the lies, their memory of that was wiped. "Please be enough." He said softly, wanting to keep his love safe from possible ruin.

Serenity had smiled in agreement and contentment. It wasn't long before she had fallen asleep. She was sleeping soundly when Bruce had slipped away to hack the media and erase the lies and such. By the time he'd finished with all of it though, she had woken from a nightmare with a pounding headache. Quietly, she made her way downstairs for a glass of water to go with the couple of pain reliever pills she'd grabbed from her bag. After fixing herself a glass of water, she sat on a stool, took the pills and sipped at the water, preferring to wait until the medicine kicked in some before she headed back to bed.

Bruce came into the kitchen, looking at her concerned. "Are you alright, moon bunny?" He asked, fixing himself a sandwich. He hadn't eaten since his business lunch with the head of Kaiba corp earlier that day. Wayne tech and Kaiba corp work close together, and he and the CEO were fairly close as well. He realized now it was because Seto was once his best friend on earth, as well as his cousin, the pharaoh. He wondered how Atem was as he took a bite of his sandwich. "So, everything's fine. Batman helped me hack all the media and delete the lies, then I used an old saturninan forgetting spell on any who would have known the lies, including Endymion. What a rat he is. Worse even than he was in silver millennium." Bruce admitted, making a face. To him, these lies are all trivial, but he couldn't stand to even see one tear fall from Sere's pretty face. He never wanted to see her cry, not like that. He'd do everything and anything in his power to make sure she only shed tears in happiness for the rest of their lives. Tomorrow, he would sneak away to buy a ring. He knew just what he wanted. A pink diamond and moonstone ring with a white gold finish. He hoped she would like it, and that she would have him again. He loved her so purely.

"Hmm?" She looked to Bruce. "I'm fine. Had a nightmare courtesy of the bastard. It's like in a way he always gets the last laugh. Happens every time I talk to him. And it's nothing I'd expect, memories of him hurting me while he was "brainwashed", nothing like that. Instead it just has to be the day I caught him cheating with someone who was supposed to be my friend. And it doesn't play out like it actually did. Instead the nightmare makes it worse. Soon as I enter the room, I'm stuck in place,unable to talk and forced to watch them until they finish. It shouldn't still hurt and if it wasn't for that nightmare, I would've been over it." She sighed. "Of course he's more of a bastard, he almost had me completely. Krys doesn't know but I was actually engaged to him at the time I caught him cheating."

Bruce looked at her in concern, pulling her into his his arms. "Its alright moon bunny. I will make sure you never have to see him again." He said, kissing her cheek, more of a question of if he can kiss her lips. "You were once engaged to him? Well, I'll tell you one thing. He's lucky Krys doesn't know. She'd murder him. While I usually disapprove of killing, I really want to." He admitted, looking away. He didnt want her to think he was a bad man. He isn't. He kissed her cheek again, cuddling her close. He didn't want her to have nightmares. "I was about to go to bed. Would you like to stay with me? I think I can keep the nightmare away." He said, resting his chin on her shoulder.

She smiled when he pulled her into his arms before pressing a light peck to his lips. "Oh believe me, she already wants to murder him. She has since she first found out he cheated. He's just stupidly adding fuel to that." She kissed him again. "And of course I'd love to stay with you."

Bruce kissed her back, before he chuckled. "Well, nobody said endymion was ever smart." He said, before he grinned. He was happy he wanted to stay with her. "I'll have alfred move your stuff into my room in the morning if you like?" he asked, smiling, kissing her deeply.

"That would be perfect." She smiled and kissed him again. She then raised an eyebrow as she thought of something. "Hotaru remembered you earlier, didn't she? That's why she snuggled to you, isn't it? Haruka probably as well. And I'm not surprised Krys didn't say anythingn, that's just her." She shook her head with a smile. "Anyway, I'm going to go change into something more comfortable than jeans and a tshirt. Since I don't know where your room is, I guess you'll have to get me from mine. " she kissed him one more time before heading to her room to change out of her clothes and into a pink silk nightgown with spaghetti straps

Bruce smiled, kissing her back. "Alright. I will tell him tomorrow." He said with a smile, before he nodded. She had remembered him. "Yes, she did. She actually helped me remember her." He admitted with a smile before he chuckled. Krystal had remembered, as did haruka, but he wasn't sure. "Most likely. Krys probably didn't say anything so we would remember and fall in love again on our own." He guessed, and he didn't know how right he was. When he came to pick her up, he was in simple dark blue pajamas with a small bat like crest on the pocket of the shirt. He smiled at her shyly when he saw her. She was beautiful, as always. "Shall I show you to our room, fair princess?" He asked, holding out an arm for her.

Serenity smiled and giggled when she saw his shy smile. "What's this? The Saturnian king acting shy around a simple Moon princess?" She teased as she walked over to him. She kissed his cheek and slipped her arm in his. "You shall, great king." If Krys truly had decided to let them fall in love again on her own, she was not complaining.

Bruce chuckled. "I'm not a saturninan king anymore, moonbunny. Besides, there's nothing simple about you, mi'love." He said, smiling again as she kissed his cheek. When he called her "great king" he blushed. He hadn't been called that in a millennium. "Follow me, moon bunny." he said with a smile, giving her a soft kiss before he lead her to his room, which was only a few doors down. "This used to be my parents room. When I was young, I slept in here for comfort. As I got older though, the room became mine" he explained, showing he inside."

Serenity giggled. "Maybe not a king in actuality. But the tendencies are still there in the way you carry yourself. Still the great leader you were then. You just have a different group of people under you now." Her eyes widened as she briefly realized another way her last sentence could've been taken. "Oh dear, I've spent too much time with Haruka it seems. She's corrupted my innocent mind." She chuckled. When they got to his room, she smiled softly. "Nothing wrong with wanting that comfort."

Bruce smiled and chuckled a little. "Yes, I suppose you are right, mi'love. Perhaps someday I shall be a saturnian king once more." He said with a soft smile, chuckling again. She was so funny and he found it adorable. "Nothing wrong with being around Haruka. Especially considering Krys is much worse. I think she got it from Jason." He admitted with a sad smile, eyes showing how much he misses his young robin. Tim Drake was off with the teen titans, so he only had nightwing at his side. It was much different now, though. Bruce nodded. "Yes, you're right about that." He said, smiling lightly.

"It's quite possible." She chuckled. "Haruka's wonderful. But I swear I think she gets off sometimes on making women think she's a man." She sighed and her heart broke for him when she saw just how badly he missed Jason in his eyes. She hugged him, smiling softly before kissing him.

Bruce nodded. "It really is." He said with a smile before he chuckled. That was entirely possible. "Knowing Haruka, probably. I think she enjoys being rather androgenous." He admitted, smiling a little as he was hugged and kissed by her. "It was a long time ago, Sere. It still hurts for me, I shudder to think how Dick and Krys must feel." He sadly, worry for them in his dark eyes.

The next morning Krystal awoke with a yawn. "I haven't slept that good in years." She thought to herself as she slipped out of bed, making breakfast for her boys. She wasn't gonna take no for an answer. Jason was staying for breakfast. Especially after she painstakingly made his favorite. Sausage, eggs, blueberry waffles with white chocolate chips, coffee and lastly, orange juice, freshly squeezed.

Serenity sighed. "They'll deal, one little bit at a time. I just hope my gifts didn't set Krys back in her healing." She looked at him. "Let's get some sleep. We can talk to Krys in the morning." She let out a yawn, covering her mouth as she did so.

Dick slipped out of the bed after a quick shower and getting dressed. He groaned when he smelled what Krys cooked. "You know, you're not making things easy for Jason by cooking this. But unless you're gonna have him eat in the bedroom in secret, better pack him some to go. I called Ami and Haruka's gonna fly her here to check you out. And you know how fast Haruka flies."

Bruce smiled a little and looked at her. "I hope so. I hate seeing them both so torn up. I don't think it did. she'll be fine." He said, kissing her lightly and picking her up, setting her in bed before he climbed in as well. "You're right. I love you, moon bunny." He added, pulling her close.

Krystal pouted. "You couldn't have waited an hour, dick? Damnit! I wanted this to be special! I went to all this trouble!" She said, looking both annoyed and sad. "Is it so much to ask for an hour with the men I love!?" She asked no one in particular, walking out of the kitchen in a huff to get dressed.

Back
Top Bottom