Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Krystal sighed. "Oh, it must be bad then if even bro is disgusted with him." She admitted, sticking her tounge out. She would have to have a "talk" with Mamoru when she got home. Bruce smiled. "It really wouldn't be any inconvenience. I have a friend who lives in japan I've been meaning to see anyway." He admitted, smiling at her. He really just wanted to be of use to her. That was all.

Krystal smiled at him and then at Dick, replying telepathically. "Well knowing Bruce, its a little of both." She admitted, cuddling into her lover. She just wanted to feel his strong arms around her, even though deep down in her heart, there was a piece missing, Jason.

"Sadly it is bad." Serenity's phone beeped signaling she had a text. She pulled it from her phone and made a face as she read the text. "Speak of the devil. I swear I've changed my number twice already because of him and even told the company to block his number from contacting me but I think he knows someone because his texts always manage to get through and he always ends up with my number." She sighed and looked at Bruce. "I believe I will accept your offer after all." Her phone than rang in her hand. "Excuse me for a minute." She answered the phone, clearly addressing Firefly, or Hotaru. Though at one point her eyes widened and she swore before getting off the phone. "That was Firefly. She said that she and Haruka are on their way and well Krys, you know how fast Haruka drives anything. So it won't take them more than an hour." She looked to Dick then. "Dickie, can you turn the news on please?" She sighed.

Dick grew a bit concerned between the text Sere had gotten and the call from Firefly. Especially since something Sere had learned had her swear and Sere never swears. He then turned on the news and frowned as the anchorwoman reported that the famous Japanese bridal gown designer known as Usagi had been sighted in Gotham, showing a picture of Serenity with her trademark odango hair style, a style that she was never seen professionally without. The anchorwoman made the speculation that Usagi was in town likely looking for inspiration before then moving on to other news.

Serenity groaned. "Ugh. Guess I can't use my trademark hair style as long as I'm in Gotham if I want some peace. Not that I'll get much at the hotel now since it's likely known that I checked in there. Stupid people can't keep their stupid mouths shut."

Krystal made a face. "Don't worry, between me, Dick, and Bruce, mamoru won't know what hit him." She said, grinning evilliy. She wished she could ask Jason to help to, but since dick didn't know he was alive, she couldn't. She chuckled to herself a little,, and Dick would see in her mind Jason beating mamoru to a pulp like he'd always done in silver millennium. Bruce nodded. "Alright, serenity. We'll make him wish he was as cool as us." He said with a rare grin, eyes showing his hope to please her and mischeviousness. Krystal nodded at her sister. "Well, that's oKay. I'll be happy to see them both." She said, smiling lightlay.

Krystal groaned. "Poor bunny. I'd say you could stay here, but we don't have a spare bedroom." Krystal said, before Bruce's eyes lit up like lightning. "Serenity, you could stay at my manor if you like. No one would bother you there, and I'm sure alfred wouldn't mind the extra company. Its just us in that big place, after all." He admitted, blushing just slightly. Krystal smirked at dick. "Now things will get interesting.... I wonder if hotaru will remember bruce?" She asked Dick telepathically, cuddling close.

Serenity grinned. "You guys are the best." She giggled at Bruce's words about Mamoru wishing he was as cool as they are. She then nodded to Krys. "I know. It's okay." She smiled at Bruce at his offer. "Oh thank you Bruce. I really do appreciate it." She sighed. "I still have to check out from the hotel and get my bag.

Dick smiled. "See Sere, everything's gonna be alright." He then heard Krys telepathically. "Honestly, he's making it too easy. And she likely will." He answered telepathically

Krystal smirked. "Well, duh. Of course." She said chuckling a little at Bruce's comment. The man in question blushed. "Its no problem, serenity. And I can have Alfred get your stuff if you like." He offered, smiling a little. He liked that he was of use to serenity, and was already falling for her.

Krystal smiled. "Bruce to the rescue!" She said before she nodded at Dick. "Hmm, yes. Things will get interesting from now on..." she told him telepathically, wondering what Hotaru would do when she saw Bruce.

Serenity stuck her tongue out at Krys. "Lucky for you Dickie's there." She blushed and smiled softly. "Oh would you please? Too bad you can't have him find out who leaked the information about my presence in Gotham. But I'll take what I can get."

"That they will. Maybe seeing her might jumpstart his memories." Dick told Krystal telepathically.

Krystal chuckled. "I know." She said, cuddling into her lover, thinking about Jason. She missed him, and wished he was here with them now. She cursed joker for what he did, even if she knew because ra ah'ghul, he was alive once again. Bruce looked contemplative. "You're welcome, Serenity. Hmm, could have been anyone, really, but I'll check into it. I have connections." He said with a crooked smile, she wouldn't know he simply meant the bat computer.

Krystal nodded at Dick. "Probably. Earlier I heard him say "Hotaru" when he met Sere, so, actually seeing her should shake loose at least some memories of silver millennium." She deduced to him telepathically, giving him a kiss. Sometimes she just couldn't get enough of his soft lips on hers.

"He won't always be around Krys. And I'll get you then." She smirked playfully and looked to Bruce. "I would appreciate that." She looked back to Krystal and Dick and made a face playfully. "I would tell y'all to get a room, but this is your place....and Krys can be quite evil towards me." She shuddered.

"Definitely. But we'll see" He replied telepathically as he kissed her before chuckling at Sere's words.

Krystal smiled. "I know you will, bunny." She said simply, not looking all that worried, though there was a flash of curiosity in her eyes. Bruce nodded. "Of course serenity. I'll make sure to find who leaked it." He said, smiling lightly.Krystal chuckled. "Sorry bunny, I'm just feeling a bit cuddly today." She admitted, head rested on Dick's shoulder.

"Right. We will." She replied telepathically, kissing him back lovingly. He must sense how depressed over Jason she really was.

Serenity chuckled at Krystal and stuck her tongue out. "Sure. I don't think I've seen you not feel so cuddly in a long time." She teased and looked out the window, happy to see that the storm has stopped. Her phone then rang again. She answered it, grinning as she talked before hanging up. "Well Firefly and Haruka made it to Gotham." She looked to Krys. "How possible would it be for them to have landed on your rooftop? Firefly said they landed the closest spot they could to the signal from my phone."

Dick hugged Krystal tight, rubbing her arm soothingly

Krystal nodded. "I get like this when its close to Jason's birthday." There was an unseen by dick twinkle in her eye, as she knew something he didn't, but she still cuddles close to him. She grinned. "Its probably pretty likely, but we would have heard them. This is the top floor." She explained. Now excited. She wanted to see how this played out, Bruce meeting Hotaru.

Krystal smiled as dick cuddled her, kissing his cheek and wrapping her arms around him.

Serenity giggled. "And you know how Haruka likes to tinker with vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if Haruka found a way to make the helicopter quiet." Her phone went off once more and she answered, giggled and hung up. "Firefly said we should come on up before Haruka does something silly like trying to knock at one of the windows." She giggled again. "Told you Haruka found a way."

Dick chuckled. "You heard her Krys. Let's get on to the roof."

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. Haruka-chan is pretty amazing with machines. She souped up my lotus pretty awesome." She admitted, smiling. She them nodded, giving Dick a kiss, and motioning both her and Bruce to follow. She wanted to see how this was gonna play out. Bruce nodded and followed Sere, who was eager.

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah. Let's go. Haruka will like you, don't worry." She said, squeezing his hand as she popped everyone to the roof.

Serenity giggled. "And she built me a custom motorcycle too. Made sure it can be tracked if stolen, not that there's a high chance of that happening so easily. It needs my fingerprint to even start it."

Dick chuckled at Krystal's words. "Not worried in the least."

By the time they were popped to the roof, Hotaru had already climbed out of the helicopter. Upon seeing Bruce, a brief flash of recognition, noticeable to Krystal alone, appeared in her eyes before she ran over to hug Krystal. "Krys!"

Krystal grinned. "That's pretty wicked. I may have to ask her to build me a motorcycle too." She admitted, chuckling a little.

Krystal smiled. "Okay, dickie bird." She said, kissing his cheek.

Krystal smiled. She saw the flash, but grinned when Hotaru ran over. "Hey there firefly!" She said , picking the smaller girl up. It was easy for her. Bruce had an odd look on his face. It was a mixture of remember hence and confusion. His memories were coming quicker now. He looked at Hotaru, smiling a little. "is it alright if I call you firefly too, young one?" He asked, looking at her curiously. Haruka climbed out, grinning. She looked to the man holding krystal. "So, you're the famous dick grayson? Good to finaally meet you." She said, holding her hand out for a shake.

Hotaru giggled when Krystal picked her up. She looked to Bruce curioiusly, her memories of who he really was all back. But since she could tell his weren't back, she just smiled. "Okay. Only cause you know Mama-Krys and Mama-Sere." She looked to Serenity then back to Bruce. "Are you dating Mama-Sere?"

Serenity giggled as she reached into the helicopter and grabbed a package from the back, peeking into the box. "Nice to know this made it safe and sound Haruka."

Dick grinned and shook Haruka's hand. "So you're the infamous Haruka. Nice to meet you too."

Bruce smiled. "Alright, that sounds fair." He admitted, handing her a small teddy bear wearing a batman costume. He wasn't quite sure how it got there, but he gave it to her all the same. Bruce blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "No, I'm not. We've only just met. I believe in being a gentleman." He explained to the small girl with a smile.

"of course. I wouldn't have let anything happen to it." Haruka said, smiling lightly.

Haruka raised an eyebrow. "What has penguin told you about me?" She asked, curious.

Hotaru smiled and took the bear, cuddling it. "Thank you." She tilted her head. "You should. She's nice and likes kids....and deserves someone who loves her." She frowned. "Mamo-baka caused Mama-Sere to give up her dream. It's why she makes pretty dresses now."

"Hotaru....." Serenity softly scolded the girl as she briefly blinked back tears and regained her composure. She then looked to Krystal. "Anyway, Krys, it might be easier for you to open this without holding Firefly."

Dick chuckled. "Nothing bad, I promise."

Bruce smiled back at her. "You're welcome little one." He said, before looking confused. He couldn't figure why this young girl seemed to want him to be with serenity. "Well, she seems very nice and I like her a lot. If I had been him, I wouldn't have done that." He admitted, giving Sere a concerned look before he smiled at her, trying to make her feel better.

Bruce smiled. "Right Krys. You can't. I'll hold you if you like, firefly?" He asked, expression showing only concern for the small girl's happiness. She seemed content in Krystal's arms. Krystal nodded. "Yeah, I should put you down, firefly. Don't you want to see what your mama Sere got for me?" She asked, chuckling a little.

Haruka smiled. "Okay, just checking." She said, eyebrow still raised.

Serenity smiled softly at Bruce, her cheeks tinting a bit in response to his words. She looked to Hotaru and gently ruffled the girl's hair. "Go on Firefly. He's nice." She then looked to Krystal. "Mind you Krys, this is quite likely to make you cry considering....don't hate me please."

Hotaru looked between Krystal, Serenity and Bruce before finally nodding and holding out her arms to Bruce. "Okay."

Dick smiled. "Actually I've heard more about you from Sere, your racing and such. Krys usually just mentions how you're supposed to protect Sere from her ex in her stead."

Bruce took Hotaru with a a small smile, the sudden contact bringing all the memories of her and him. Krystal smiled a little, though her eyes showed worry and curiosity as she took the box from her sister. "I could never hate you bunny. I'm sure its fine." She said softly, but on the inside she wasn't so sure. What could it be that Sere said it would probably make her cry? Krystal opened the present carefully, unsure. She opened the box, looking at her sister and dick before looking inside.

Haruka nodded. "Ah, okay.that's fine then." She said, smiling.

Serenity bit her lip nervously as she watched her sister open the box. Inside was a hand-painted copy of a photo of Krystal with Dick and Jason. "I kinda snuck a photo from an album you had the last time I was here and had Michiru reproduce it for you but bigger so you could hang it up."

As if Hotaru sensed that Bruce had gotten his memories of him and her back, she snuggled to him.

Dick nodded with a smile before peeking at the painting himself, in awe.

Bruce kissed her head, smiling lightly.

Krystal looked at the present, setting it down gently on a chair on the roof before running off. She didn't like anyone seeing her cry, and she knew that she'd probably hurt her sister's feelings, but.. she just couldn't deal. "Should we go after her?" Haruka asked, looking concerned.

When she finally stopped running, she was in an alley, breathing heavily. She was to busy trying to get calm to notice the muggers who were surrounding her, likely after the expensive locket she wore around her neck, the one Jason had given her for their first anniversary in silver millenium. She clutched it tight. "Hmm, what do we have here, boys? A pretty lady with some even pretier jewelry on. What do you think we should do?" The dark figure asked, as one of the other men pushed a gun into her back. She was to sad for it to really register in her mind what was happening. Krystal clutched the locket tighter. She screamed out in her mind for Jason, hoping for someone, but especially him to rescuer her. "Jason.. help.." she said under her breath, an invisible shield going around her as she planned what to do if he didn't come to rescue her.

Serenity watched as Krystal ran off and sighed. "And I've messed up again." She hated that she'd upset Krystal twice in one day and she was never fond of how Krystal would always run off when she was going to cry. "Haruka, go on and take Hotaru home." She then looked to Dick and Bruce. "You two go look for Krys. I'd help but I'd rather not press my luck with her. Third time's the charm as they say. I'm going on to the hotel to get my bag." She gently kissed Hotaru's forehead before leaving.

Hotaru watched Serenity leave sadly. "They'll be alright, right?"

Dick watched with a sigh before looking to Haruka. "We'll visit Japan sometime soon. Promise." He looked to Bruce. "I'll go after Krys. Can you make sure Sere makes it to the hotel alright?" Without waiting for an answer, he took off.

Jason tossed a couple of weapons to hit the muggers. "You'd do well to let the girl go."

Haruka smiled sadly and squeesed Sere's shoulder. "I'm sure it will be fine kitten. She probably loves the gift, she probably just needs a few minutes. You know penguin doesn't like to have anyone see her cry." She said, trying to make the slightly younger woman feel better, before she nodded. "Yeah, firefly and I will go home. Though, she seems pretty attached to Bruce." Haruka admitted, knowing why, but not explaining because she could sense Sere didn't yet.

Bruce kissed Hotaru's head as well. "I'm sure they'll be fine, firefly. Now you don't worry, little sister. Go home with your Papa-Haruka. I promise I'll visit soon." He told her with a small smile, kissing her head again before he set her in the helicopter.

Haruka nodded. "Alright. I'll look forward to seeing you again." And with that she hopped into the helicopter and took off. Once they were both gone, Bruce took the painting to the penthouse so it wouldn't get ruined by more rain, then followed Sere as batman, making sure the paparazzi stayed off her.

The mugger looked up at Jason, eyebrow raised. He had a gun to Krystal's head and a knife to her heart, holding her almost like a human shield. "And what if we don't, dome head?" He asked tauntingly, Krystal's eyes widened in fear. While she knew the gun wouldn't do any damage, because of her shield, the knife sure would.

Back
Top Bottom