Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Serenity felt a warmth when she shook hands with Bruce as well as seeing a similar flash of life on the moon with Bruce. Though her flash brought a slight tint to her cheeks.

"Soon enough I'm sure." Dick whispered back to Krystal just as Sere's cheeks tinted. He then raised an eyebrow at Bruce's words. "Well that's unlike you."

Bruce smiled a little, glad she hadn't heard what he whispered, though he was sure Krystal had. Perhaps krystal's hearing was better than her sisters. He kissed Sere's hand before letting it go, a habit which he had never had before, but seemed to have now. It was a weird tick he couldn't shake. Things were getting stranger by the minute, first the criminal, now this.

Krystal simply nodded and smiled, looking to bruce, who shrugged. "Yeah, it is, but, I couldn't stop myself." He admitted, looking sort of freaked out. He wasn't sure what to think.

Serenity's cheeks only grew a darker pink when Bruce kissed her hand. But she smiled softly at his words. "Well, maybe you were destined to be here right now for some reason. If you're the type to believe in fate and destiny that is."

Dick watched Bruce and Serenity with a smile. "Seems they're making progress already." He whispered to Krystal.

Bruce smiled at her. "Its possible. I'm not sure what I believe, honestly, miss serenity." He said, unsure of how formal or informal he should be. He didn't want to offend the woman, knowing how protective Krystal could be of those she loves.

Krystal nodded, kissing dicks cheek. "Looks like it. Why don't we set them up on a date?" She whispered to him, smirking deviously.

"There's nothing wrong with that. Leaves you more open to what others may think to be impossible." She giggled. "And please, just Serenity."

Dick smiled. "Why do I feel you already have an idea in mind?" He whispered

Bruce smiled a little. "That's true. It does." He said, nodding a little at her next comment. "Okay. Serenity, then. you can just call me Bruce or Brucie like Krys does." He added, still smiling lightly.

Krystal smirked and whispered back. "Because I do. Now, listen up." She said, explaining to him about how they were going to stage a meeting by asking them both to arrive at the same place, the cafe, and then never show up, forcing them to be together.

Serenity smiled. "Bruce it is. Though if you're good, I might let you call me Sere." She winked. "Oh that reminds me." She turned and went into her purse before pulling out a small booklet. "Think fast Penguin." She tossed the booklet in Krys' direction, a booklet that turned out to be a pocket photo album with a bunny and a penguin hugging each other tight on the cover. The album full of pictures of Sere and Krys.

Dick chuckled as he listened to Krys' plan. "That'll work." He whispered before tapping Krys to alert her to the mini album headed her way.

Bruce smiled and chuckled a little. "Alright then, serenity." Her said, watching as she went to her purse, wondering what she could need in there.

Krystal nodded at Dick, looking up as Sere said her nickname, catching the album easily. "A photo album, bunny?" She asked, looking a bit perplexed. Why wold Sere show her this?

Serenity sighed and rolled her eyes. "Jeez Penguin. Can't tell when you're being given something special. Thought you'd want something so you don't forget your sweet sister's face."

Dick chuckled at the two women.

Serenity giggled. "Maybe because we only see each other every few months. And why have I been the one doing the visiting these last few times? The girls have been asking me to bug you to bring dear Dickie there with you so they can meet him." She watched as Krystal flipped through, the pictures all from random crazy moments between the two sisters where they made faces or put up little things behind each others' heads or even after food fights. There were also a few that seemed to have come from during the Silver Millennium.

Dick only burst out into laughter at Krystal's pout. "The two of you are hilarious." He kissed her forehead and looked at Bruce. "So sorry you have to see the antics of these two together." He joked

Krystal sighed a little, leaning into dick. "Dick's always working... and when he's not, he's working his other "job" I can't tear him away from Gothem, unfortumately. Tell them to come here. Haruka and Michiru-chan can bring them in the helicopter." She said, hugging dick at seeing the last picture in the book, it was of her, Dick, Jason and Sere, the day of their engagement ball. She showed dick, hiding her face in the crook of his neck, fighting tears. While she knew Jason was alive, it still hurt.

Krystal pouted cutely. "IM not that funny..." she said, and Bruce chuckled a little. He looked at Dick. "Its alright. I find it kind of amusing." He admitted, trying to keep a straight face.

"Well then there's a problem, isn't it? Minako's been on a tight filming schedule, Rei's grandfather is really sick so she won't leave, even for a couple of days. When Ami's not working her normal department, she's on call for the Maternity Ward and you know pregnant women can pop at any time. And Makoto's not at the point with her cafe where she feels she can leave management to hold it down long enough. She has a fit as it is when she has to stay home with the flu." Serenity explained. "But speaking of Haruka, she and Firefly are flying in on the copter tonight. with one more gift for you. It wasn't ready when I left to come in." She had gotten so used to calling Hotaru Firefly, that she more often used the name even when talking to Krys since she knew Krys would know it was Hotaru she was referring to.

Dick hugged Krys back tight, his hand gently stroking her hair. It was hurtful to see the picture but he knew Sere had good intentions by putting the picture in the book. "Well hey Krys, if it means so much for them to meet me, I'll see if I've got any vacation time on both built up and if we're lucky enough, we'll be able to go."

Krystal nodded. That would explain why everyone wasn't with Sere. They usually all came together. "Oh, I see. Well, then I guess I have to go to japan then." She said, cuddling into dick. Krystal knew her sister hadn't meant anything by the pictures with Jason in them, especially the last one, but It hurt to think about him.

She cuddled closer to dick. "Yeah, you should. Hopefully the bat will be okay without officer grayson with a new vigilante on the prowl." She explained, kissing him softly. She needs the physical contact. she didn't have the heart to call Jason a villian, not that dick would know who she spoke of.

Serenity nodded to Krystal. "Yeah. Plus it's been ages since you've been back there. Being in Gotham made you too good to come back?" She teased and giggled at Bruce's comment before playfully bowing. "A pleasure to be your amusement." She then jumped in fear as a loud thunderclap sounded and lightning flashed as the skies opened with pouring rain. She quickly settled on the couch, curling into herself shaking in fear.

Dick watched Sere with concern. It wasn't the first time he'd seen her like this when a storm came in. But since both women had their eyes averted, he took the opportunity to silently ask Bruce with an expression for permission to go to Japan.

Krystal shook her head. "No, its just when you're a elite in gothem, you tend to be busy. Also, there's always the fear of being robbed." She admitted, knowing that her sister would understand that she had been helping dick with his hero work here. She was always busy, especially now with the joker having escaped by way of the black face. Krystal kept her head in the crook of dick's neck, cuddling close. She needied him right now, but she wished Jansen were there to to complete her.

Bruce looked up at Sere, worried as he jumped. "Are you alright serenity?" He asked, walking over and putting his hands on her shoulders as dick looked at him. He nodded, giving him the "I can handle it" look, not knowing just what "it" entailed. He squuesed her shoulders. "You know, I used to be afraid of thunder too. Its not so bad. Alfred used to say it was just my father playing a very loud game of golf." He explained, chuckling a little at the memory.

Dick cuddled Krystal back, acknowledging the look Bruce gave him. Though he would have to wait until after patrol tonight to let Krystal know that he had the okay from Batman so as not to give away that Bruce was Batman.

"Of course." Serenity murmured in agreement to Krystal's words, understanding very well what Krystal meant. She yelped as another thunderclap sounded just before feeling Bruce's hands on her shoulders. She looked up at him and giggled a bit at the explanation he gave her. "I've always been afraid. Never had anyone give me a little explanation like that to help me get over it."

Krystal cuddled into Dick, now removing her head from his neck and giving his lips a light kiss. Sometimes, like now, she just needed to be with him. She wished she could tell dick what she had discovered last nignt on patrol, but sense knew Jason didn't want him to know. It was weighing on her heart. She muttered softly. "Come back.." Dick wouldn't know what she was talking about, but she did. She replaced her head in the crook of his neck, flashes of Jason running through her mind.

Krystal nodded, and Bruce smiled a little. He squeesed serenity's shoulders. "Ah, I see. Well, while you're here, you'll have me." He said, an uncharacteristic blush tainting his cheeks, though she couldn't see.

Dick heard Krystal's muttering and looked down at her in concern and confusion. His next action was to place a hand to her forehead to check for a fever. "Are you alright Krys? Do you need to go lie down?"

Serenity smiled at Bruce. "Thank you." She heard Dick's words and looked over to Krystal. "If you're tired Penguin, you can get some rest. I'm not heading home until the end of the week. But I don't want to keep you from getting rest if you need it." Her voice was full of concern.

Krystal looked up at them. "I'm fine you two. Just.. thinking about Jason." She said, pink lips pursed slightly, which would signal sere she didn't want to talk about just yet. She would talk to Sere about it when Dick was gone. She didn't want Dick overhearing for Jason's sake. She knew Jason didn't want dick to know he was alive just yet.

Bruce gave her a concerned look. "Are you sure?" Krystal simply nodded.

Dick nodded in understanding. "Okay. But first sign of fatigue, it's off to bed with you Krys."

Serenity frowned. "Oh dear. It's my fault, isn't it? Giving you that photobook?" She understood Krys' signal

Krystal smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Fair enough" she said, cuddling into him. She shook her head at Sere, smiling a little. "No, it wasn't you. He's been on my mind alot, considering its almost his birthday." There was an unreadable to dick trace in her voice that only Sere would pick up on.

Serenity's eyes widened a bit. "Oh. That's right. I'd completely forgotten all about that." She sighed. "Oh Krys, you need to refresh your warning to Mamoru. He's back at it again." She knew Krys would know that she was referring to Mamoru's constant attempts to get her to marry him even though she'd ended their relationship years ago after catching him cheating on her.

Krystal smiled a little. "Its alright bunny. You couldn't have known. I forgive you." She said, smiling a little before she groaned. "Oh good rah! Again!? I'll enjoy beating him again. Controlling little cheater." She looked annoyed, and Bruce raised an eyebrow. For Krystal to hate someone (that wasn't joker) they must be insufrable. "well, if it makes any difference, i could take a vacation and pose as your boyfriend..." bruce offered, and krystal smiled. "he's already protecting her" she told dick telepathically, giving him a kiss. she hoped they would both remember soon, because she was getting tirred of beating up that knucklehead of an ex of hers.

Serenity nodded. "He's been thinking he's safe cause he's been sure you won't return to Japan. So far my only safe haven from him that's public is the arcade. Motoki actually banned him because even he was disgusted and Mamoru was his best friend." She then looked to Bruce when she heard his offer and blushed. "If you really want to that is. I'd hate to be tearing you away from anything important for something so trivial. Not to mention there's likely a lot we'd have to do to make it believable."

Dick kissed Krys back. "So I see. Though how much is unconscious instinct to protect her because of their past and how much is his wanting to help because Sere is important to you?" He answered telepathically

Back
Top Bottom