Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Serenity blushed. "I have my moments." She grinned. "Now give me that tour so we can see about planning the party. I'd like to try to keep it as much of a surprise from Krys as possible so she doesn't get the real reason too soon."

Alfred did a quick silent peek on the trio with a smile in between some of his daily tasks around the mansion

Serenity got out of the car and waited for him to lock it. "We might have to keep it from Jason and Dick too. Or at least Dick. He can be terrible at keeping secrets from her."

Jason stirred and just watched his two fiances sleep in content

Serenity giggled and kissed him. "We'll discuss that more later when we've had the chance to rope Alfred into the planning."

Jason gently kissed her forehead

Serenity giggled as she pushed him towards the building, eager to see the inside.

Jason watched with a grin as Dick sleepily pulled Krys back towards him

Bruce chuckles too, opening the door for bunny. Inside she would find an office on the top floor of the warehouse overlooking the waterfall, a large room filled with fabrics and mannequins of all styles, and a small kitchen. “A place for you to work.”

Krystal pulled Jason back to her.

Serenity gasped at seeing everything she needed already in place. She turned to him and gave him a big kiss. "Thank you. I love it."

Jason chuckled softly as she pulled him to her.

Serenity smiled. " I did. And you knew exactly what I would need too. Anyway, let's go pick out a gift for Alfred."

Jason kissed her forehead again.

Alfred knocked and peeked on the door. "Master Jason, I do believe it would be in the best interest of all of you to come down for lunch."

Serenity giggled. "And here I thought you knew me well enough on your own to not need Krys' advice on doing something or getting something for me." A look of mischief crossed her features. "Maybe I should just go back to Japan until you can." She teased.

"I'd say three in the afternoon is far enough into lunchtime. " Alfred chuckled. "Not to mention you definitely don't need to be skipping meals."

Serenity rolled her eyes with a grin. "Like you really needed help finding such a place."

"Exactly. Now up, all three of you. Five minutes." Alfred walked off.

Jason chuckled and poked Dick. "We better get up. That five minutes is a warning. He's sneaky on ways to get us up. Once he found a way to set off only the sprinkler in my bedroom and have it at freezing cold water at that."

Serenity nodded. "Definitely. Lead the way."

Dick groaned as he woke up.

Jason chuckled as he got out of bed. "Better us than Alfred when he comes back in a few minutes."

Serenity thought. "It's been so long since I've had a gift at all for Alfred. I feel bad." She got back in the car.

Dick slid out of bed. "Woke up once to a full grown pit bull on my chest because of Alfred."

Serenity raised an eyebrow. "Well I have a decent excuse. But what's yours? He practically raised you."

Dick chuckled. "Not quite so adorable when their full weight is on your chest with their butts in your face just as they fart."

Serenity shook her head with a grin. "No matter, I'll spoil him enough for both of us."

Jason laughed and looked at Krystal. "Told you Alfred can be sneaky."

Back
Top Bottom