Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Sereniy giggled as she got dressed in black slacks and a white off shoulder top along with black flats. She redid her odangos and ponytails and put on her gold beaded bracelet that Bruce had given her in the silver millennium. All she was missing was a necklace. "I'm glad you love them." She replied telepathically back to Bruce.

Dick laughed. "Only thing that's changed is that he's gotten a better broomstick swing."

After Serenity was finished dressing, a box appeared in her hand from Bruce. "For you my love." Her mutterrd telepathically, and inside she would find a largish silver scrolled crescent with a a smaller pendent inside it. When she would look atbthe pendent closer, she would see that it was a picture of saturn and the galaxy surrounding it.

Krystal chuckled softly. "yes, indeed. now... can I give you your present, Dickie-bird?" She hoped he would like it. Her and alfred had really been working for months on it.

Serenity was caught off guard when the box appeared but smiled nonetheless. She gasped when she opened the box and saw the necklace. "It's beautiful. Help me put it on?" She asked as she carefully lifted it out of the box.

Dick and Jason groaned together. "Krys....the timing is still bad. At least a couple more days okay?" Dick explained.

Bruce smiled appearing next to her. "Of course my beautiful princees." he replied, setting it on her neck like he once set her star locket there.

Krystal pouted slightly, but nodded. "Fine. but it still has nothing to do with the fight." she muttered sipping her tea.

Serenity smiled softly as he set her necklace on her. "Thank you my dark king." She kissed him. "As much easier as it is to pop places, we should probably actually take a car today.

Jason chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Your unconscious habit with timing would make it look that way to outsiders. Sooner we can break it, the better."

Bruce smiled back at her, kissing her forhead. "Of course my moon bunny. anything for you." He muttered into her ear, pulling her close to him. He grinned mischievously. "you have a point. question is.. would you prefer sports car.. or one of my many motorcycles?"

Krystal smiled at the kiss to the head, snuggling into them as she ate breakfast.

Serenity smirked in response at his question. "Sports car. Show up in style and all." She grinned. "That reminds me, I have to get my own motorcycle brought over from Japan."

Jason and Dick sat on either side of her, eating breakfast as well.

Bruce chuckled, kissing her. "an excellent point, moonbunny." her replied, kissing her. "Ask Haru. bet she'd love to help."

Krystal simply relaxed, resigning herself to being bubble wrapped. Even if she really wanted to meet green arrow, she'd wait.

Serenity giggled. "Of course she would. She wouldn't trust anyone else to get it here without her. Can't blame her, she did custom build it for me." She straightened her clothes and looked to him. "We should get going."

Dick and Jason sat with her quietly

Bruce chuckled softly. "You have a point. So, Blue sports car or black?" He asked, smirking at her.

Krystal finished eating, cleaning up with a flick of her wrist. "I think i'm ready for a nap.. I didn't sleep well last night... Kept having nightmares of Joker takjng sere. If that actually happens.. I think you might finally get bruce to kill that asshat, Jay." she muttered, holding her head as she remembered the dreams. None were pretty.

Serenity grinned. "Definitely black."

Both Dick and Jason looked at each other then back to Krystal in concern. Jason shook his head. "That might be enough to make Bruce finally want to kill him. Yet I have a feeling Sere would beat him to it."

Bruce grinned back at her. "Black it is then. "

Krystal shook her head. "No you don't understand. In the dream Joker had sere iron chains attached to the ceiling and is somehow blocking her magic. it was aweful!!"

Serenity kissed him. "Lead the way my dark knight."

Jason shook his head. "Still doesn't mean that once we get her free, because you know we would, that there isn't a chance that she would take him out for good before we could stop her.

Bruce smiled. "Of course Bunny." He replied, taking her hand. He lead her down to the garage, where all his cars and motorcycles are. "See that one under the sheet? That's the bike Dick used when he first came here as a kid. it was stolen years agao, but Krys found it and Alfred and her have been fixing it it up for him as a surprise. probably what she wanted to give him today." he explained, smiling softly.

Krystal nodded. "You do have a point. She still holds a grudge on him for killing you because of how much of a mess it made me. she might just do it." she muttered, looking both impressed and kind of scared.

Serenity looked over to the bike and listened to his explanation. "It probably is. My lips are sealed on it. He'll be glad to see it again, I'm sure."

Jason hugged Krystal. "How badly you were hurting likely played a big part. But I'm sure she hated that Dick was in pain over it and even subconsciously that Bruce was."

Bruce nodded. "Hopefully. Krys wasn't lying when she said she andAlfred had been working on it for months." he admitted, leading her over to his sleek lambourghini.

Krystal nodded. "Yes, I'm sure it did have alot to do with it. After you died... I dragged Dick asfar away from Joker as I could, and asked Clark to keep an eye on Gotham whie Bruce was mourning, because if he didn't, Batman would've gotten himself killed. He wasn't.. well.. after your death, jaybird." She explained softly, snuggling inyobhim as he hugged her, giving him a light kiss.

Serenity nodded in understanding. "That I can believe."

Jason hugged her tight and pulled Dick into the hug when he walked over. "Thank you for that. I would've kicked his ass if I'd come back to find him dead. And Sere would've been in mourning for probably ever if he'd died before they'd found each other again."

Bruce nodded, opening the door of the car for her, motioning for her to get inside. "After you, princess."

Krystal snuggled into him, squeezing Dick's hand as he comes over. "Of course. Jaybird. I couldn't let my brother in law self destruct, now could i?" she asked, chuckling.

Serenity smiled and kissed his cheek before sliding into the car and buckling her seatbelt.

"You couldn't let the family self-destruct. We all know that's what would've happened. And you stopped it." He nuzzled her lovingly. "Come on, let's get you upstairs for that nap."

Bruce smiled back at her, getting in the driver seat, buckling up, and starting the car.

Krystal nodded. "Of course I couldn't. I need Ya'll to much." She replied, her texan roots this time aroundshowing through. She yawned, snuggling into Jason, and muttering softly.. "want to be carried"

Serenity chuckled. "Guess I should be glad I've had that ride in the batmobile. Batman can get away with speeds that Bruce Wayne can not." She playfully teased.

Jason chuckled and gently scooped Krystal into his arms, starting up the stairs.

Dick followed his two loves up the stairs, while sending Bruce a telepathic message to be wary for Serenity's sake due to Krystal's recurring dream about the Joker kidnapping Sere.

"Be careful making promises Bruce. Especially ones you're not entirely sure you can keep completely." Serenity grinned. "I'm just wondering...how close exactly is Bruce Wayne to Oliver Queen?"

Jason chuckled and watched as she fell asleep in his arms.

"Anytime Bruce. Better to be safe than sorry." Dick replied.

Bruce chuckled. "Why would you say I couldn't? You can come on patrol with me anytime you like." he replied, tilting his head in confusion slightly as she asked another question. He looked contemplative a moment. "Ollie? Honestly, He one of my closest friends aside Diana, Clark and Jonn." He admitted smiling at her as they stopped at an old fabric factory, which he had revamped in their quick stay in japan, knowing she'd need a place. "Here we are, bunny."

Bruce replied backbto Dick telepathically. "Couldn't have said it better myself Son.. Or should I start calling you Bro?"

Krystal smiled softly in her sleep, the nightmares not coming for another few hours.

Serenity smiled. "I'll hold you to that Bruce." Her eyes lit up as she grinned hugely at Bruce's admission of being close friends with Oliver Queen. "Well, I figured since we did the private engagement party with mine and Penguin's close family and friends in Japan, why not do one for yours, Dick's and Jason's close friends here in the states?" Basically she was giving him a way where both she and Krys could both see and meet Oliver without making Krystal miss out by staying behind. She then looked at the building before looking back at him. "Well, give me a tour then."

Back
Top Bottom