Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Diana kissed her back, running a hand down her arm.

Rei smiled softly at him, closing her eyes at the touch.

Bruce smirked, kissing his bunny.

Krystal awoke fairly early, up cooking breakfast before even alfred had gotten toto it. she was so used to cooking for Dick, she's almost forgit she was in wayne mannor.

It was Serenity who woke first to the smells of food being cooked. After slipping from Bruce’s arms and throwing on pajamas and a robe, she made her way to the kitchen expecting to see Alfred. Quietly, she poured herself a glass of orange juice before settling in a chair to watch Krystal. "You know Penguin, I may have come to enjoy cooking but even if know better than to do it in Alfred’s kitchen without his permission. " She joked with a grin

Krystal chuckled softly. "Force of habit bunny. i'm so used to being in the penthouse. . i just kind of came down here and cooked. besides, alfred desrves a rest once in awile." she replied, finishing the bacon before sipping her tea.

Bruce came down next, eyes curious when he saw Krystal cooking and not alfred. "morning."

Serenity chuckled. "That maybe true. But Bruce usually has to force him to take it." She then looked to Bruce with a smile. "Morning love."

Dick came down next and his eyes widened when he saw Krystal cooking. "Morning. I suggest giving Alfred breakfast in bed to appease him."

Krystal nodded. "Yes, that's true, but I have a better pout than bruce " she replied, chuckling.

Bruce rolled his eyes at Krystal, kissing serena's cheek. "Morning moonbunny."

Krystal chuckled. "Morning my love. It's already taken care of, Dickie-bird. Jay still sleeping?"

Serenity giggled at the antics of her fiance and sister. "And we all know I have a better pout than both of you." She smirked.

Dickinson tilted his head in a "what do you think?" fashion. "It's his first time back in the Manor in years. Can you blame him?"

Krystal and Bruce both chuckle. "That is true."

Krystal set the food on the kitchen table, walking over to kiss Dick good morning. "Not at all. but if he sleeps paste 10, i'm going and getting him" she replied, smirking.

Serenity giggled. "Glad we came to that understanding."

Dick kissed Krystal back. "I'm still surprised Sere is up so early. Didn't she used to be the last one up out of all of us in the silver millennium?"

Serenity stuck her tongue out at Dick. "That was then. This is now."

Serenity smiled and looked Dick and Krystal. "Look Bruce. Our little Dick is all grown up." She giggled and sipped her coffee.

Dick blushed and groaned at hearing Serenity before sighing at hearing Krystal. "Another one Krys? Haven't Jason and I told you about giving us things all the time?"

Bruce chuckled heartily. "That he is my love, that he is"

Krystal pouted slightly. "But.. i've been working on thisnone for months.. C'mon.. please.. I promise its definitely something that'll make you smile. its here actually.. in the garage." she replied tilting her head.

"I'm so proud...I think I'm gonna cry." Serenity joked while pretending to wipe a tear from her eye

Dick sighed and pulled Krystal close. "Having you here is enough to make smile. As much as Jason and I love your gifts, you have developed a bad habit of giving them either within 24 hours of an argument, like now, or when we're trying to give you a gift. Remember, last year on your own birthday, you were still trying to give me a gift."

Bruce laughed, pulling his love close. "yep.. all grown up"

Krystal nodded sadly, snuggling into him. "Yeah, I remember. I just.. get so excited over things.. and.. I dunno.. also.. I promise you this has nothing to do with the argument. I have been working on this for months. Alfred helped.. It was alot of work!!"

Serenity settled back in Bruce's arms just watching the scene.

Jason slipped in behind Krystal, hugging her from behind and effectively sandwich in her in between himself and Dick. "No matter how good your intentions are behind it Krys, we can't keep letting you keep the habit up. If you do it with us, you'll eventually do it with someone who doesn't know you as well as we do and who will think you're trying to buy their friendship and either look down on you or take advantage of you."

Bruce kissed her head, simply content to relax and watch.

Krystal let out a soft breath. "You're right Jaybird.. I don't know what i'm thinking most of the time.. I'll try to stop, but you know I like giving you both presents." she muttered softly smiling at the fact that she was sandwhiched between them.

Serenity looked up at Bruce. "Can you and I go to check out that building you were going to give me?"

Jason chuckled. "Yeah we know. We still love you."

Serenity smiled and blushed when he kissed her head. "Good. And I need to get a gift for Alfred too while we're out." She then heard Krystal and smirked. "Just don't get so twitchy you three forget Bruce and I are in the room and start stuff or my fingers might get twitchy and drop water balloons on you all."

Both Jason and Dick chuckled at Krystal's words and kissed her head before hearing Serenity and sticking their tongues out at her.

Serenity smiled. "I'd appreciate that Bruce."

Jason laughed. "Right....I'd rather not have Bruce and Alfred ready to kick mine and Dick's asses. Cause we all know Alfred will pitch a fit about unknown substances on the floors."

Serenity kissed him back with a grin before finishing her coffee. She then slid a small box into Bruce's hand and whispered, "For you, my love." before slipping away to start heading back upstairs to get dressed. When Bruce opened the box, he would see a pair of bat shaped cufflinks.

"Did live with him for two lifetimes. He hasn't changed." Jason chuckled.

Bruce smiled, looking suprised at the gift. He watched her go, then opened the box. He smiled dlightly. 'i love them. i'll waer them today." he told her telepathically, leaving the room also.

Krystal chuckled. "I didn't think he would, jay."

Back
Top Bottom