Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Lita smiled as she cooked. "Thanks. I've had it since I was a teen, and my parents died b in a plane crash." She explained, looking sad only a moment before continuing to cook.

"I haven't been out in ages. Why don't go somewhere kind of fancy?" She asked, wanting to be a little romantic.

Krystal frowned and shook her head. "No, i came to apoligize."she said, and it was obvious she had her emotions once again tightly controlled.

"I'm sorry to hear that love. If I'd remembered, I would've been here for you." Diana frowned.

J'onn smiled. "For you love, of course."

Jason sighed. "I spent the whole flight home comforting Dickie-bird and ensuring him that you would be back. I'm going to assume that you were too upset earlier to process the questions I tried to ask you before your rant. So I'll ask them again and I want you to be completely honest. If Ami were to officially order you on bedrest, would you listen and complain? If Meggie or Kenshin told you that they thought you should stay behind and rest and make later arrangements for Oliver to visit you, would you comply with no complaint?"

Lita smiled. "It's alright. I found the senshi not long after, so everything worked out." She said, putting dinner on the table. She came over and kissed her. "Dinner's ready." She said smiling lightly.

Reis smiled. "Thank you love. It'll be our first date." She said, changing her clothes with a simple thought.

Krystal sighed. "I would complain, but i would likely listen. With ami, it would depend on when she told me to go on bedrest. I know you want to be cautious Jason, but treating me like porcelain will only make me annoyed. I am not as fragile as ya'll seem to think I am."

Diana smiled and kissed her. "Well that's good."

J'onn chuckled as he changed his own clothes and his appearance. "Now, did you have a place in mind you wanted to go?"

Jason crossed his arms. "Now why would it depend on when Ami told you to go on bedrest if you would listen? Last I checked, if a doctor has ordered a patient to go on bedrest, it is usually because the doctor feels the patient is at risk." He snorted. "Treating you like porcelain? If we were 'treating you like porcelain' as you put it, you would be wrapped in bubble wrap when we can't be home and mostly let out so you could eat and go to the bathroom. We're extra cautious because we're scared to death that we'll lose you. Because we've watched you and picked up on little things such as how easily you get exhausted sometimes."

Jason sighed. "You're going to be tired more often. You run when you're emotional. You're asking us to let you go to a city you've never been for something that might give you back your older brother from the moon and your hormones are already haywire from the pregnancy. Add that to your tendency to run when emotional and the probability of you running from the emotional overload is even higher. Do you have any idea how much we all worry about you when you run here in Gotham? Take that amount of worry, introduce a new city and that Dick and I won't be around because we have to stay here and that worry doubles possibly even triples."

"Then there's the fact all the emotions will cause stress to you and the baby and affect Sere and her pregnancy because of how much she'll worry until you're found." Dick explained as he stepped out onto the balcony. If Sere had those same issues, Bruce would be the same towards her as we are towards you." He half-laughed. "I find it hilarious that in both this life and the silver millennium, you've expected Sere to hold up to certain standards but then throw a fit when the same ones are expected of you. I very well remember how you 'treated Sere like porcelain' and were extremely protective of her on the moon. And it's quite obvious you did what you could to make her trust you enough in both lives to tell you things. But you've thrown a fit over our protectiveness and she doesn't even feel she knows you because you held so much from her then tell her you trust her. "

Lita smiled. "Shall we then?" She asked, chuckling a little.

"The casablanca a few blocks from here?" She asked, tilting her head.

Krystal sighed, deflating into a nearby chair. She was calm, which meant she was capable of being logical and compromising. She made a face, sipping on an iced tea she'd had from their apartment. She didn't like this at all. She took in a breath as she mulled it over in her mind, legs crossing as she looked deep in thought. She would figure this out. She took another sip of her tea, reclining back in the chair. "All I ask for is a little more understanding. You all know how mentally fucked up I am. I keep my emotions in because that's what i've conditioned myself to do. Rah only knows why. I know that i'll need to rest, but something tells me that's not in the cards right now. I love you both, really I do, but i don't wanna have to feel like I have to ask permission to help if my sister gets kidnapped by joker. I promise to relax more if you promise to only force when it absolutelt necessary, okay? I may be fucked up, but I can take care of myself when I need to." She told them, offereing a sort of compromise. She didn't want to fight anymore, nor did she want to feel like a caged bird. If only she knew that she'd accidentally made a prediction while she spoke.

Lita smiled. "What do you want to drink, love?"

J'onn nodded. "Good choice, I've heard the food there is wonderful."

Both Jason and Dick sighed and exchanged looks before Dick spoke up. "Tell you what, as of right now, the full decision is that you stay behind when Bruce and Sere go to see Oliver. But provided you make up with Sere and take care of yourself in the meantime, then we'll see about you going. Deal?"

Diana smiled. "Tea would be lovely."

Rei nodded. "So have I. This should be nice, just the two of us." She replied, smiling.

Krystal sighed, running a hand through her hair. She snapped her fingers and her clothes were replaced with flannel pajamas with Olafs on them. "Thats fair. Now, i'm exhausted from all this screaming and crying. Can we go to bed now?" She asked, looking worn out.

Lita smiled as she went back over to the stove. "Any preference?"

J'onn nodded and kissed her before opening the door so they could leave for the restaurant.

Dick went over to Krystal and scooped her into his arms gently. "Yeah. I think we've all earned it." He carried her inside and gently laid her on the bed, with Jason behind them, both men sliding in on either side of her.

Alfred was still concerned about Serenity and sought out Bruce. "Master Bruce, I am concerned for Miss Serenity. Perhaps you should check on her."

Diana smiled. "Green please?" She asked, smiling.

Rei kissed him back, following him out the door

Krystal snuggled into him as he pucked her up, closing her eyes they snuggled into bed. "I'm sorry I've been so difficult." She said, pulling them close to her before pulling up the covers.

Bruce nodded, getting up from his chair. "I think you're right, Alfred." He said, going to sere's room and knocking lightly. "Sere? Its me."

Lita nodded as she started some water heating up and grabbed the green tea leaves from the cupboard.

J'onn lovingly wrapped an arm around her as they walked to the restaurant.

Jason gently kissed her head. "Shh. If it hasn't pushed us away yet in two lifetimes, it won't now. You're stuck with us for better or for worse." Both men wrapped an arm around her.

When Bruce reached her door, he would be able to hear faint sniffling before the door opened and there stood Serenity, eyes puffy and red from crying.

Alfred had followed Bruce and looked at Serenity in concern. "Shall I draw a bath, Master Bruce?"

Diana smiled, simply watching her.

Rei leaned into J'onn, happy to have him back as they walked to the resturaunt.

Krystal relaxed, snuggling them both. "Okay. I still feel bad though.

Bruce wrapped his arms around serena, snuggling her. "Yes, alfred. That would be helpful." He said, giving sere kisses everywhere.

Lita smiled as she waited for the water to heat up. "So how's your mother? "

"We're all difficult at times. Even Sere can have her moments. Likely plays a part in how well we all fit together as a family. Because why not have a family of difficult people?" Dick joked.

Serenity snuggled in Bruce's arms and clung to him.

"Very well. In the main master, it'll be waiting." Alfred walked off to Bruce and Serenity’s room where the master bathroom was holding the shower, a single tub and the bigger main master tub big enough to hold more than one. He drew a bath in the bigger tub that would be of a perfect temperature for both Bruce and Serenity as well as lit a couple of scented candles nearby to give the bathroom a relaxing atmosphere

Diana smiled. "She is good. She wonders about you sometimes though." She replied, realaxing.

Krystal chuckled, giving them each kisses. "You have a point, Dickiebird."

Bruce kissed the top of her head, leading her back to their master bathroom. "Don't worry my love. Everything will be fine."

Lita poured them each a cup of tea and carried it to the table before returning for the teapot, sugar and milk. "Guess that means I'll have to visit sometime soon."

When they reached the restaurant, they were quickly seated and given menus.

Dick chuckled. "I know. Now go to sleep."

Serenity nodded as she clung to him.

Alfred stood outside their room. "Everything is ready, sire." He smiled softly as he watched the couple go into the room before going to his own for the night

Diana smiled. "Oh yes. I am sure mother would be pleased to see you and of course the other senshi as well." She repled, relaxing.

Rei smiled ordering steak. With him around she'd be more dainty while eating it though.

Krystal snuggled into them, closing her eyes. "Okay."

Bruce smiled softly at his butler. "Than you alfred." He replied softly, smiling at the romantic relaxing atmosphere he had made.

Lita finally sat down across from Diana. "Definitely will need to arrange it then. Maybe the next time you go to visit, I could go with?" She smiled. "I hope you'll like the food."

J'onn chuckled and ordered a steak as well before just admiring her while they waited for their food.

Both Jason and Dick closed their eyes and soon fell asleep

Serenity looked around at the atmosphere and smiled slightly. "Together?" She croaked out in reference to them bathing together, her voice hoarse from all the crying.

Diana smiled. "I would like that, and I always like your cooking dear" she promised, giving her a kiss as she sat.

Rei smiled at him, sipping her champagne, simply enjoying the atmosphere.

Krystal fell asleep soon after, though she felt very bad about hurting her sister.

Bruce smiled softly. "Of course my love, unless you prefer to bathe alone?" He asked, looking worried.

"I wonder if she'll still insists I should've been an Amazonian from the start." Lita chuckled. "Well dig in then." She teased.

J'onn sipped his own champagne and smiled. "I'm so happy we found each other again"

Both men unconsciously snuggled and nuzzled her to comfort and reassure her.

Serenity gently cupped his cheek. "Together. Don't wanna be alone."

Diana chuckled. "Probably. You know she always adored you. You're an honorary amazonian." She explained, taking food.

Rei smiled, squeezing his hand. "So am I. I've been lonely."

Krystal relaxed, snuggling into them.

Bruce nodded, stripping quickly. "Of course. I'll always snuggle with you."

"Well it wasn't for nothing. I easily kept up with you and the others in training." Lita chuckled

"Never again shall you feel that way. Not if I can help it." J'onn promised.

Serenity stripped as well before undoing her hair. She then went over to the tub and carefully stepped in

"I've had plenty of inspiration." Lita smiled and blushed.

"So, my phoenix, what is going on in your life as of late, besides the obvious senshi business. " J'onn asked, using his old pet name for Rei.

Serenity smiles and relaxed in his embrace. As they sat in the water, she leaned back against him.

Diana smiled. "Well, inspiration is what drives us to be great, bolt" she replied, kissing her head.

Rei frowned slightly. "Mostly i've been helping my grandfather in the shrine. He is becoming sickly as of late." She explained, sighing.

Bruce kissed her head relaximg with her.

Lita blushed a bit harder. "You're part of that inspiration."

J'onn frowned at the news and gently squeezed her hand in reassurance. "I'll help however I can."

Serenity happened to glance in a corner on the side of the tub next to different bath salts and gasped when she saw a lily sitting in a vase. "A lunar lily....Alfred remembered." It was her favorite flower on the moon and being in the section of the palace gardens always helped her calm down and relax.

Back
Top Bottom