Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Krystal smiled, ruffling clark's hair slightly. "That's not necessary my old friends, really. You have always been equal in my eyes." She said, curious over the other girl's reactions.

Rei looked contemplative. "That explains alot of things. The fire kept showing me you, J'onn, but I couldn't remember until now." She said softly, walking over to him, wondering what he might do next.

Lita smiled. "So that's why i've always been a wonder woman fangirl and i've never had a relationship with a man that worked." She said, and Diana would likely notice the small gold wonder woman bracelet on her am. Shebsmiled softly, blushing slightly as she walked over to the amazonian princess.

"They have always been equals in our eyes as have the senshi. But they've still been groomed to give us that respect formally due to our kingdom having been the head of the alliance." Serenity smiled

J'onn smiled at Rei. "It explains why I've felt so comfortable using Rei as an alias name." He gently stroked her cheek.

Diana blushed. "And it explains why I've always been sad when there was a thunderstorm."

Clark smiled. "I'm still finding it a bit funny that we're all protecting the Earth as heroes."

Krystal nodded at her sister. "I know, but it doesn't seem right to do it now. The silver alliance is no longer. We hope to recreate it soneday though, right sere?" She said, smiling softly.

Rei leaned into the touch. "It does indeed, my love." She said, smiling as well as she pulled him closer.

Lita smiled. "Subconciously, you probably remembered me, Ana." She said, having never called the othrr by her full name, but an affectionate abreviation.

Bruce chuckled. "We all love the earth, that's why. Though it mighg make you feel better to know that sere killed Endymion. Quite awesomly, actually. We've yet to find his older brother though. He is rightful and just king." He said, having thought of wonderful prince Aaron when he talked of the terran rightful king.

"The Silver Millennium is no longer. But the alliance still continues because we all strive to uphold it." Serenity giggled.

J'onn pulled Rei close for a searing kids."

"We both subconsciously remembered each other." Diana smiled before perking up at the mention of Endymion. "Really? Our innocent Sere killed him? You've been having quite the influence. It was only a matter of time."

Clark raised an eyebrow at the news about Sere killing Endymion. "Interesting. Is there a tape of it?"

Dick chuckled. "Front row seats view for it." He then looked to Bruce for a moment. "I think I know exactly where Aaron is. He works for the FBI, the BAU to be exact."

Serenity blushed. "Bruce and Dick make it sound much more incredible." She then frowned. "Damn. That means I have to tell him I killed his little brother."

Krystal simply nodded. She hoped someday the silver millennium would once again be, or at least some version of it.

Rei blushed but kissed back, running a hand down his neck innocently.

Lita nodded. "It seems so." She said before she nodded.

Krystal chuckled. "There is. I'll put it on the veiwer." She said, pushing a few buttons on the main computer before the video came up.

Bruce nodded. "You're right. I can't beleive I didn't see it. You think that spencer guy is ami's brother?" He asked, looking curious.

Krystal smiled at her sister. "Aaron will forgive you. Even he must know how evil his brother was. Almost as bad as joker." She said, trying to offer comfort.

J'onn happily nuzzled Rei. "It's so good to have you back where you belong."

Serenity groaned. "Oh for Selene's sake Krys." She complained in response to Krys putting the video, but her heart wasn't really into it, as she was still amazed every time she watched the video.

Diana smiled and gently kissed Lita.

Dick nodded. "It's possible. If I'm right, that means that Agents Morgan and Jareau are Krys and Sere's cousins."

Serenity looked at Krys. "You he might forgive for doing it. I'm the innocent one remember?"

Rei giggled. "I could say the same thing of you, J'onn."

Krystal chuckled. "Oh stop sere. You know you secretly enjoy it." She said, rolling her eyes.

Lita smiled softly, kissing her back.

Bruce nodded. "Sounds plausible. As I recall, agent Jareau was rather sunny." He said, scratching his chin.

Krystal chuckled. Want me to lie and say I killed him then?" She asked, grinning.

J'onn smiled before looking to the video, over to Clark and Diana, then to Serenity before looking back at the video in shock. "I see some of Bruce's influence in her." He looked at Rei. "But I'm quite sure I see Martian influence as well."

Diana watched the video after kissing Lita looking impressed. "Dare I ask just what it was he did that made Sere do that?"

Dick nodded. "But we'll worry about that later. Otherwise, Krys might try to find everyone who was reborn across the planet and she'll end up giving birth before that's completed."

Serenity grinned. "No way Krys. You said it yourself. I like it. No way I'm letting you take credit."

Rei nodded. "Yes, definately. Sere and I have always been closest, save her and krys of course." She said, leaning into him. She was hsppy to have him back.

Lita chuckled a little. "He killed sere and krys's econd family with steel tip roses while they were sleeping. Luckily Hotaru and Bruce were able to bring them back and erase anyone's possible memory of their death." She explained, eyes showing how she hurt for her friends, despite the good outcome.

Krystal rolled her eyes at dick. "I am right here you know." She said, chuckling a little. She wanted Spencer to be mercury's prince. Not only would it explain his genius, it would also explain why they were so close. Spencer was like her brother.

Krystal nodded. 'As you wish, sere. He'll forgive you, especially when we tell him the whole story. Aaron always afored you. Probably even loves you." She said, chuckling.

J'onn chuckled and held Rei close. "That's good."

Diana blinked in shock. "Well...I could definitely see why she snapped then."

Serenity looked at Diana. "That was only the last straw. There was also the stalking, his demands that I date him once more. Yes I dated him and I guess I owe the ex-friend of mine he cheated on me with since that opened my eyes to what he really was. He also, I'm sure, managed to get someone to expose the hotel in Gotham I was staying at. I was staying with Bruce where even before we got our memories back, he perfectly played a boyfriend who felt no threat from my ex." She giggled.

Serenity then looked to Krys. "Yeah. Maybe. Though I do hope if he has any love for me, it's that he loves me as if I were a sister. Bruce may have let me kill Endymion, but I doubt he'd appreciate if Aaron were to try anything."

Clark chuckled. "Yes Krys we know. You won't let us forget it." He joked.

Rei nodded. "Indeed."

Lita too nodded. "Yeah, endymion was the worst. I'm glad he's gone." She said, lettingbout a sigh of relief.

Krystsl nodded. "No, I don't think its that kind of love. Aaron is level headed enough to know when to back off. If he does, he'd never tell you because he respects you and Bruce too much." She said as Bruce nodded. He aged with his almost sisterinlaw.

Krystal rolled her eyes again. Clark could be such a smartass when he wanted to.

Serenity nodded. "I did look to Aaron like an older brother. I wonder now if that partially fueled Endymion's actions." She then laughed at hearing what Clark said and grinned at Krys. "I like him. I'm gonna adopt him."

Diana chuckled. "Well considering how our Sere just keeps rebuilding her loop of friends and family, I'm quite sure if she hadn't killed him, one of us would've eventually."

Clark and J'onn both nodded in agreement with Diana.

Bruce looked curious. "Perhaps. We nay never know for sure." He said chuckling at sere, as did krys. "Well, he's already been adopted once, why not again?" She said, smirking at him.

Lita and rei both nodded as well. "You're definitely right, diana. It would have been an epic, if short battle as well." Rei said, chuckling a little.

"This time he gets a cute little sister and her highly sadistic twin." Serenity winked with a grin before looking at Bruce. "That reminds me, I'm going to continue working for as much of the pregnancy as I can which includes traveling to meet with my clients."

Clark chuckled."That's fine with me." He looked to Serenity. "Pregnancy huh?"

Diana smirked."That's fast."

Bruce chuckled and nodded at sere. "Of course love. Just take the private jet, okay?" He asked, smiling a little.

Krystal chuckled. "Yeah, but who's the sadistic one, and whi's the cute one?" She teased, smiling at Clark. "Kenji-papa owes my papa money cause I was first, but i'd suspected that of sere as well." She said, smilng softly.

Lita chuckled. "Yeah. They've only been engaged a few days."

Serenity nodded. "Of course love. Flying any other way would be too risky stress wise." She looked at Krys. "It's obvious you're the sadistic one and I'm the cute one. The thing with Endy was just me acting on karma's behalf."

Clark chuckled. "If you're ever coming to Metropolis, give me a call." He looked to Bruce. "I'll make sure she'll be safe during her stay."

Serenity looked back to Krys. "Ami just confirmed it this morning."

Bruce smiled kissing her head. "Good. I'm glad you will." He said, smiling. Krystal chuckled. "Good. I like being the sadistic one." She said dimply, lesning into dick.

Bruce nodded. "Of course. I wouldn't trust anyone rlse with her aside krys there." He said, giving the krytonian a smile.

Krystal smiled. "I'm glad for you sis. Things are going well for us finally." She said, smiling lightly.

Serenity giggled at Bruce. "You mean anyone else that would actually have a chance of being with me more often."

Diana chuckled. "Well that's the personal side of it all set. There's still the official Justice League side."

Bruce chuckled as well. "Yes, true, but when it comes to Metropolis, non better than superman himself for protection." He said, kissing her head.

Krystal Rei and Lita tilted their heads. "Justice leauge? What do you mean?" Rei asked, looking curious.

Serenity smiled. "Of course. And Batman would want the best protection possible." She giggled as she winked.

Diana smiled. "Basically a league of superheroes from around the world. Granted a lot of us still fight crime and evil in our resident towns and cities but other times we unite to fight bigger enemies. Bruce, Clark, J'onn and I are amongst the founders. With a base space station courtesy of Wayne Tech. Since you and the other senshi have practically been fighting evil for so long and are in a way branching out to different sides of the world, figure we might as well induct the senshi into the League. You don't have to let the rest of the league know your who your civilian identities are if you don't want to. But at least you'll all be covered if you start showing up elsewhere and helping."

Clark and J'onn nodded in agreement.

"Diana's right. It will definitely prevent later altercations with other league members." Clark said.

Bruce smiled. "Of course I would. Especially for you." He said, giving her a kiss.

Rei and Krystal nodded. "That makes total sense. I've always kinda wanted to meet the flash, and green arrow." Krystal admitted, her blush giving away her slight fangirl crushes on them.

Re nodded again. "The less trouble the better." She said, leaning into J'onn.

Dick sighed. "Guess I'll have to be prepared to maim the Flash if he gets too flirty with you and Sere or Jason and Bruce might kill him."

"Or you could just point him towards Mina and save everyone the hassle." Serenity pointed out.

J'onn nodded. "Speaking of Green Arrow, that reminds me..." He looked to Krystal. "You and Sere were born to the same parents again this time, right? Because there's been quite some rumors since Sere became a well known wedding designer that she and Oliver look as if they could be related."

Serenity's eyes widened. "Wait? You mean people actually think I'm related to what's actually the Green Arrow?"

Krystal chuckled. "Introducing mina to the flash is probably the best option. I could totally see them together. " she admitted, smiling.

Krystal nodded. "We were, but were separated at birth. " she said simply, eyebrows furrowing in such a way that you knew she was thinking hard. "Sounds like we may need to talk to papa before leaving for gothem. I remember our older brother from silver millennium, but not who he was." She explained, looking curious.

Dick nodded. "I think so as well."

Serenity gave Krystal a look. "Do you really think Papa would confirm that for us considering he most likely knew who Bruce really was all along and said nothing? Not to mention he kept the truth about himself secret until we found him out at the party? It'd be a waste to even try to ask because he would just tell us to go find out on our own."

Krystal chuckled, giving him a kiss. "Course you do."

Krystal nodded. "Yes, I suppose you're right. Looks like we're gonna have to go where green arrow prowls." She said, looking forward and curious about the idea of meeting a lifelong hero of hers. Krystal may hate green, but she loves arrow.

Back
Top Bottom