Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

She smiled and pulled him to her for an actual kiss. "That maybe. But he hasn't had to deal with my powers of persuasion." She winked.

Serenity giggled and handed him a plate before fixing her own. "So are we going back home today? Probably need to. Gotham has been left unprotected for a whole night."

Bruce chuckled, taking the plate. "No, i was thinking of staying a day more. J'onn insisted on meeting you when I called him. He lives here in tokyo, in a house near asabu. You've probably been living near him your whole life and not known." He explained, taking a sip of his coffee before he sat back down.

Serenity smiled as she sat down with her own plate and coffee. "Well then we need to wrangle a time and place to meet with him so I can make sure Rei joins us. Unless you've already got that setup?"

Bruce smirked. "Its already done love. J'onn will meet us at crown in 3 hours. Krystal and the boys will be there too. Have yet to call Diana. Should i?" He asked, looking curious, though he liked the idea of being a matchmaker.

Serenity eyed him. "When did you get the time to make all these calls? And we'll use the control under the arcade. Sure might as well call Diana. I get Lita too along with Rei"

Bruce chuckled. "I did it while you were sleeping. I was having a little trouble sleeping myself after a few hours, having not patrolled." He explained before pulling out his cell phone. He smiled asnit wrang, waiting for it to pick up. "Hello, diana? Couldnyou come to japan? There's some people i'd like you to meet." He said, watchingbas sere called lita.

Lita picked up quickly. "Hey sere. What's up?" She asked, voice curious.

Diana picked up quickly. "Japan huh? Where in Japan? Must be pretty important. New hopefuls for the league?

Serenity chuckled as she heard Lita on the other end. "Hey, can you get Rei and meet me at the arcade in about three hours?"

Bruce smiled. "Tokyo. Asabu district. Crown arcade. Yeah, justice leauge material, but not the whole reason I want you to come." He said, voice cryptic.

Lita chuckled. "Of course I can. Inpromtu sailor meeting sere?" She asked, sounding curious.

Diana chuckled. "Lucky I'm used to your cryptic messages. Shall I bring Clark too? From what I saw on TV the past couple days, you might need the PR help?"

"Not exactly. There's some people Bruce wants us to meet and he thinks you and Rei would be interested too." Serenity explained

Bruce chuckled. "Might as well. Dick keeps saying krystal is missing him. You know how close they are." He said, smiling a bit.

Lita raised an eyebrow. "I'm intruiged. I'll get her and come." She said, chuckling.

"Actually, no I don't know." Diana replied. "And I don't remember either of you mentioning Krystal before. But regardless, we'll be there. See you then." Diana then hung up.

"Perfect. See you later Lita." Serenity smiled.

Bruce chuckled. "Well, they are. Superman's usually to busy to talk about his friends. I just know cause she told me." He said, chuckling. "See you there."

Lita chuckled. "Okay. Bye then sere." She said hanging up.

Serenity smiled after getting off the phone with Lita. "Well, this is going to be fun and interesting."

Bruce nodded. "It will be indeed." He said, chuckling.

Later that day, krystal sayt at the arcade, drinking a strawberry milkshake as she played the sailor v game. "Ah, I haven't played this in tears. Its funnh hiw good I still am" she said with a chuckle, waiting for the others as she played.

Dick watched Krys play. "You and Sere are also at a bit of an advantage in this game too being who you girls are." He chuckled while Jason stood by watching and shaking his head.

Serenity had practically ran to the arcade in excitement since it was almost time for the meetup and was grateful to see Andrew had a chocolate milkshake waiting for her when she got there.

It wasn't long after Serenity got there that Clark and Diana got there, both looking around.

Krystal chuckled. "Well, you have me there." She said, smiling as she finished.

Bruce followed along sere with a smile, happy that she'd become so bubbly again. He was curious about hoe this would go. He knew his friends will likely be happy to see their loves again.

Krystal turned around in her seat as she heard the doors open, thinking it to be Rei and lita. She grinned when she saw him. "Clark! Ah, its been ages!" She sqealed, trapping him in a hug.

Rei and Lita arrived a few moments later, Rei dressing in a tight red dress and lita in a simpe green dress that brought out the colornof her eyes. "Hello everyone!" Lita said, smiling, as did rei, though she was unsurenof this.

Serenity giggled as she watched Krys hug Clark. She then went over to hug Lita and Rei. "It'll be alright girls, trust me."

Clark chuckled. "Good to see you too Krys. I see your hugs are still just as bone crushing as ever. I feel sorry for any normal guys you hug." He then waved to Dick and Jason before looking to Bruce. "I see you've been busy these past couple days." He winked.

Diana looked around at the arcade just as J'onn walked in and nodded in greeting to Bruce, Diana and Clark mainly.

Serenity grinned. "Well now that everyone's here, we'll move to a slightly more secure spot." She activated the particular Sailor V game that opened the way to the control room.

Lita nodded, hugging back. "We do trust you, sere." She said, smiling a little.

Krystal chuckled. "You know me, Clark. Its not the same without a good hug." She said, bruce chuckling a bit at Clark. "Its a long story, Clark." He said simply, nodding back at J'onn before watching as his fiancee opened the control room. "Follow us." He said, giving them a smile and Lita and rei automatically walked down inyo the control room.

Serenity looked to Andrew, knowing he'd signal if it got impossible for them to take that same route back up before heading down to the control room herself followed by Dick and Jason.

Clark looked at Diana and J'onn. Well, we came all this way, might as well see what it's about." He headed on downstairs with Diana and J'onn not far behind.

Andrew nodded at her, smiling as they walked away.

Krystal smiled at Clark before following her fiancee’s downstairs. " a valid point, clark" she said simply before she too wasnout of site in the control room.

Bruce followed her, simply nodding at clark.

Serenity pressed a button on the control to close the entrance before settling close to Bruce. "Well Bruce, I think since it was your idea to start off, why don't you do the explanations and such."

Bruce sighed, though he smiled. "I suppose that is fair." He said, beginning to explain the silver millenium, its people, and who they were. "Like Insaid, its a long story." He added, before continuing. "You see, you two were with rei and lita back then, just as I was with sere and krystal was with Dick and jason." He explained, curious of their reactions.

Serenity watched Clark, Diana and J'onn carefully while Bruce explained and wasn't surprised to see the signs that the three heroes remembered.

Right away all three immediately dropped to one knee. "Your Highnesses!"

Serenity looked to Lita and Rei for their reactions.

Back
Top Bottom