Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Dick shrugged. "He's valuable on missions. Doesn't mean I won't show him the video as a warning of what to expect should he hurt Mina."

Jason shook his head. "Bruce and Sere can go. You can meet him when you girls get inducted officially, since you'll have to be transformed. Otherwise you'll fan girl too hard and end up forgetting to eat and faint. Induction day it will be easier to keep you from fangirling because you'll have to stay professional so the other members take you seriously from the start."

Krystal chuckled. "Probably a good idea. Not that I think he will." She said, smiling.

Krystal pouted slightly. "That's just harsh Jason. I'm not that bad, jeeze. Besides, I have a right to know my own brother." She said simply, crossing her arms. He wasn't giving her enough credit, and it made her kind of angry.

"I'm not denying you all together. But your health comes first especially in your condition. You're bad on taking care of yourself as is." Jason sighed and pulled her close before nuzzling her neck.

Serenity looked at Krys. "Sorry, Krys. But I kinda agree that it would be best for you to stay behind. But I have more reasons. For one, I made Jason promise that he would do whatever to make sure you took care of yourself even if you didn't like it. Second, I'm perfectly capable of determining if Oliver is in fact our older brother. Are you saying you have such little faith in me that you absolutely have to be there too?" She sighed. "And third, if he is our older brother, it'll be better right now if we try not to overwhelm him too much."

Krystal sighed. "I trust you, question is, why don't you trust me? Maybe I have my own reasons for wanting to go too.." She said, sighing as she squirmed out of Jason's arms and sat in a nearby chair. She was annoyed enough to not want to be near Dick or Jason. It may seem like she was being a bratty child, but she how could she do anything else when they were making her feel like one. She sighed again. "You just assume I won't be able to handle myself, instead of actually letting me prove I can. That hurts." she said, crossing her legs as she sipped some tea. She was slowly calming down, but she was still mad. Krystal took better care of herself then they realized. She couldn’t control when she fainted, no matter how well she took care of her herself.

Serenity snorted a bit. "I trust you. But we're also trying to look out for you and that baby. There are times you have to be willing to stay home from something you really want to do. We want you and the baby as healthy as possible. Look at Jason and Dick, those two love you to death and if something happened to you, the baby, or the both of you. they'd kick themselves for the rest of their lives. Haven't you noticed since you've been here in Tokyo that one or the both of them are around you at all times? You're not the only one out of the three of you who likes the others near as often as possible. But you didn't notice that, did you?" She gestured to Dick and Jason. "Go on Krys. Look at your boys."

There was extreme hurt in both Dick and Jason's eyes because Krys had pulled away. They were squeezing each other's hands tight as if trying to comfort each other.

Dick spoke up first. "You're acting like a little child right now with the mini-tantrum and don't blame it on us. All we're trying to do is look out for you because we don't want to lose you."

"Be honest Krys. If Ami were to give you official orders of bed rest until you give birth, would you be this way with her too? Or would you just take the orders in stride without complaint? If Kenshin or Meggie told you they thought it best for you to be at home and wait for another time to see Oliver even if it was through an arrangement for him to come see you, would you listen without complaint?"

Diana just watched the scene between the twin princesses, Dick and Jason while nuzzling Lita.

J'onn held Rei close while Clark looked on in silence as well

Krystal shook her head. "So you think treating me like a five year old who can't do anything for herself is the answer? Yeah, so i'm having fucking tantrum. Good for fucking me. I'm pissed off! I have just as much right to be there as anyone! I had a big brother! He was wonderful and full of life but he died, and I haven't been quite right ever since. So yeah, any possible shred of family is important to me. A big brother though..." she got quiet a moment at that thought, for a moment showing something that looked like fear and guilt. Krystal sighed. "Fine. Go see oliver. I'll just wait here like the good strong little girl i am!" She said, disappearing in a flash of blue light.

Rei sighed. "Well, at least she cried a little before she ran this time.... its some small improvement."

Lita sighed. "She always did have the more volitile emotions... can you tell us anything about her brother, Clark? We never knew. Only knew she came to tokyo cause she couldn’t bear texas anymore. She doesn't talk much of her childhood." She explained, tilting her head curiously. None of them had known, save Jason, whom meggie told on the plane.

Serenity listened as Krys mentioned losing an older brother then watched Krys leave and muttered. "Trusts me my ass. Her having another brother is fucking news to me but she trusts me. Bullshit. She doesn't even fucking realize her throwing that tidbit out there while she's pissed and just before running off makes it look like she was trying to make us feel guilty." She then looked at Bruce. "Can we just pick up Alfred and go home? Please?"

Jason sighed. "Did anyone else notice she didn't answer my questions? I don't know whether she just purposely ignored them because she knew her answers would've been that she would've listened no problem to Ami, Kenshin and Meggie or if she was just that pissed that her mind didn't even register them.

Clark sighed and shook his head. "I don't know much more than you. I knew about him in that he existed and that he died. But she never said much about him. I didn't think nothing of it."

Bruce sighed. "You know as well as I do that krys doesn't think when she's mad. She just yells then runs away, or in the case of evil, kills sonething." He said, clicking on his phone. He was trying to find information. "She did have a brother though. Died of cancer when he was 18. Says she was really close with him." He said with a sigh, nodding at her suggestion. "Do you and dick wanna come, Jason?" He asked, head tilted.

Rei sighed. "Probably couldn't process them. When her temper flares, it's all she can think of until she calms down, and you're the one who she's most mad at." Rei deduced, sighing.

Lita nodded. "It seems she's been closed off longer than we thought. You'd never met him?" She asked, knowing at least that they had been friends before her brothers death.

"That still doesn't excuse my not ever knowing a thing about until now. She can't claim we're close if she expects me to tell her things but she won't return the favor." Serenity sighed as she called up to Andrew to make sure the coast was clear for them to leave the control room without popping out. "She wants to have a fit over not being able to go see him then she can go and I won't. And she can replace that other brother with Oliver and get all close to him and let him be the sibling she tells every damn thing to while I continue to sit in the dark about her life waiting for the next time I've royally pissed her off to learn something new. So she can just stay away from me until she finally feels she can trust me enough to tell me stuff without being pissed." She was pissed and hurt and it showed in her eyes as she flipped the switch to reopen the entrance.

Dick nodded. "We might as well. Sere will likely drag us anyway and keep us at the manor so we don't go doing anything stupid."

Jason nodded to Rei. "I really do hope that's what it was, Rei."

Clark ran his fingers through his hair as he heard Lita. "I saw him. In brief passing really."

Bruce sighed, squeezing her shoulders. "I wish I knew how to help, but the only person who can sort out krystal is krystal. She obviously has some major something going on. Knowing Oliver can either help or hurt" he said, looking pained. He was pained for serenity, for krystal, and for his sons. He had no real clue how to help, and it was troubling for the man. He'd always been the problem solver.

Rei nodded. "So do i." She said looking worried about both men.

Lita nodded. "Ah, i see." She said giving him a small smile.

"Krystal has to want to sort out Krystal for it to happen. But considering how quick she is to run when she gets emotional, I don't see that happening anytime soon. But I'm done feeling guilty when I've tried to help and tried to be closer. Let's get going." Serenity started back up the stairs.

Dick and Jason followed after her.

J'onn watched the trio head upstairs. "I hope they patch things up soon."

Bruce nodded. "Yeah, let's get going." He said, following after dick and jason sadly. He really wished he could fix this. But both girls needed to cool off first.

Lita followed after, squeezing Diana's hand in such a way that asked if she wanted to come back to her place.

Rei sighed and nodded. "So do I. But krystal has to want that to happen." She said, somehow sensing the moon would be crying tonight.

Meanwhile, Krystal was hugging a blue bear tight. She laid on her bed in the penthouse, sobbing. "Taki, what's wrong with me? Why do I shut out the ones I love?" She asked softly, curling further into a ball. Even if she knew that they were probably right, they’d made her so mad! She'd tried to stay calm, but they'd hurt her feelings. She frowned slightly. "I should apoligize, huh taki?" She asked to no one in particular, taking in a few breaths trying to calm down. She needed to relax in order to apoligize, otherwise she felt like she would only get worked up over it again.

Serenity grabbed a milkshake to go from Andrew on her way out the door. She didn't even smile when Luna hopped on her shoulder and nuzzles her. "I'll be alright Luna. It shouldn't still hurt that she shuts me out but it does. The ball is in her court now." She spoke to the feline, while also shutting Krystal out of her mind.

Diana squeezed Lita's hand back in a way that meant an affirmative answer.

J'onn sighed. "Guess we'll see what happens." He nuzzles her a bit more before they followed the others out

Luna nodded. "I am sure she will come around. She just needs time." The feline said, purring as she nuzzled serenity.

Lita smiled a little, showing diana to her car.

Rei nodded. "Yeah, we will. Do you wanna go back to my place or yours?" She asked, looking curious.

Krystal was slowly calming, making herself a cup of tea and sitting on her couch. She didn't notice sere had shut her out. She sipped her tea, taking in a few breaths as she calmed, sighing softly. "They've likely gone home. I think i'll relax here a little while longer before going back." She told herself, smiling softly as she finished off her tea and ordered herself some sushi and steak. She was hungry, and that's what she craved.

"Coming around is not the same as letting me in, Luna. I'm closer to Rei than I am to Krystal and Rei wasn't always the type to let people in either." She gave the feline a little half-smile. "I'll miss you Luna. Promise to keep in touch?"

Diana smiled and followed Lita to the car.

"Depends. How far from here do you live?" J'onn asked.

Clark headed on himself to the Justice League Watchtower after changing to his super suit

Luna nodded. "That's true, but i think she'll start trying." She said before she nodded. "Of course sere." She said, smiling.

Lita opened the door fif dians then got in herself, starting the car.

Rei chuckled. "I live at the hikawa shrine. Where do you live?" She asked, looking curious.

Krystal tipped the room service guy, then took her food to the table, eating, then making herself some more tea. When she was finished, she dmiled. "Alright. Time to apoligize. Sere probably dragged them to the mansion." She told herself, popping to Dick's balcony at the mansion. It was dark there, and she could tell they hadn't gotten back yet, so she simply waited, sipping an iced tea.

Serenity petted Luna before gently lifting the cat from her shoulder and hugging her. "Look after the others for me and give them our goodbyes." She gently set Luna on the ground. She then popped with Bruce to the jet, having popped their stuff over already.

Dick and Jason popped to the jet with Alfred before the jet finally took off.

Diana smiled. "I'm happy to have found you."

J'onn chuckled. "About a couple of blocks away."

Luna nodded. 'I will sere. Goodbye"

Lita smiled. 'Me too." She said, giving her a kiss before driving off to her place.

Rei chuckled. "Oh well, you're place is closer." She said, following him upstairs, and closing the exix after seeing Clark leave.

Krystal waited, figuring thry'd taken the jet back.

Once on the jet, Serenity had dropped into a seat and pulled one of her sketchbooks and a pencil out. She flipped to the first blank page and started sketching new designs to distract herself from the pain. She locked up her emotions so she could focus, a look of determination and intense concentration on her face as she worked. She'd learned at the party from Alfred that he had just finished turning the original room she'd been given into a workspace and office for her and she had every intention of locking herself in it once they were home.

Jason and Dick sat together with Dick snuggling into Jason for comfort while Jason looked out the window.

Diana smiled. "Is your cooking still as wonderful as I remember?"

J'onn nodded with a chuckle as he pulled her close and teleported them to his place.

Bruce frowned a little as she watched both sere and his boys, doodling himself. He was designing a new robin suit for their son, trying to keep his mind off their troubles.

Lita chuckled. "Of course. What would you like to eat, love?" She asked, parking at her apartment.

Rei smiled. "Nice house. Mines very traditional. " she admitted, chuckling.

Krystal relaxed, sitting on one of the bistro chairs on Dick's balcony, just waiting.

Alfred watched the four members of his little family in concern. He hadn't missed that Krystal was missing from the group and it wasn't hard to determine that whatever had the four in front of him silent had to do with her. As worried as he was about them all, he wasn't going to press. So he just sat and watched them for the rest of the flight, which wasn't a long one considering the jet.

"Surprise me love." Diana smiled

J'onn chuckled. "You did say you live at the shrine. I would be concerned if it was not traditional."

Lita chuckled. "Alright. I can do that." she said, giving her a kiss, as she lead her up to her apartment.

Rei nodded, chuckling a little. "You have a point there. So, what do you wanna do?" She asked, looking curious.

Krystal could see them come in, and smiled softly. She would apoligize to the boys first and then she would apoligize to sere. She waited patiently for them to come to the room, at which point she would knock on the window.

Diana followed Lita up to the apartment, eager to taste her love's cooking again.

"Whatever you want love. I don't want to push you into anything you don't want to." J'onn explained.

Jason was too busy comforting Dick to notice Krystal's knocking and led Dick to his room instead of Dick's, urging Dick to lay down and rest.

Serenity didn't notice either as she headed up to her workspace/office and locked it once inside before warding it to keep Krystal out for she figured Krystal would eventually figure out they were all there and Serenity was just too hurt to want to see Krystal anytime soon.

Alfred sighed as he watched them before going to start dinner.

Lita smiled. "Make yourself comfortable." She said with a smile, going into the kitchen to start dinner, deciding to make Diana's favotite.

Rei smiled. "Now that's the man I fell in love with. Always thinking of others. How about dinner? Get to know each other again, then well, we'll see." She said, smirking slightly.

Krystal could sense the wards and frowned feeling bad for hurting her sister so badly, but she wouldn't be able to get through them she saw that Jason had taken Dick to his room, and quickly jumped a few balconies, now knocking at Jason's window, slightly amused that the room had not been changed, despite Jason having died. The curtains were drawn, but they'd still be able to hear the knocking.

Diana smiled as she looked around. "You have a nice place."

J'onn nodded and smiled. "Did you want to eat in, get delivery or go out?"

Jason gently ran his fingers through Dick's hair comfortingly before standing and going to the door to the balcony. He opened it and slipped outside before closing the door back behind him. "Come to rant some more?"

With her wards in place to keep Krystal out, instead of working like she'd meant to, Serenity sank against the door of her workspace and sobbed.

Back
Top Bottom