Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Lita smiled before taking some bites of her food.

J'onn nodded. "It is no problem at all."

Serenity smiled. "Brings a bit of the moon here. " She turned her head slightly to kiss him

Diana smiled, taking a bite of her food as well.

Rei smiled, relaxing. "I'd love for you to meet him" she replied, wishing her grandfather was feeling better.

Bruce nodded. "Indeed it does" he replied, kissing her back.

Lita continued the small talk between her and Diana amidst their eating.

"I'm just sorry that he wasn't in better health still." He said softly, while mentally resolving to be there for her no matter what the outcome with her grandfather was.

"Whatever would I do without you and Alfred?" She grinned

Diana smiled, simply content to talk and eat with her lover after so long.

Rei smiled just a little. "Thank you. That means alot. I do hope that he will get better though. He's the only real family I have left." She explained softly, a sadness to her. She had stopped counting her father after her mother died.

Bruce chuckled a little. "Drive Nightwing crazy?" He replied, kissing her head.

When they were both finished, Lita automatically stood to do the cleanup, giving Diana a quick kiss first.

J'onn frowned. "That maybe. But you'll never be alone."

Serenity giggled at Bruce's response. "I already did that before you and I found each other again. Quite sure even him finding me walking alone at night here in Gotham when I first arrived the day before drove him crazy. And I always will drive him crazy. Though I've got some years of being unable to drive Jason crazy to make up for."

Diana smiled, kissing her back. "Do you need any help?"

Rei smiled, squeezing his hand. "I thank you for that. Its good to finally have you back my love." She replied, sipping her champange.

Bruce chuckled. "You were out alone? Oh, forshame in a place like this. But, it brought you to me, so i'm not complaining. As for Jason? Yeah, he needs a little of that."

"You don't have to. But if you want to, it'll be appreciated." Lita smiled as she headed go the kitchen.

J'onn nodded and smiled as he sipped his champagne while the food was brought out.

Serenity smiled as she leaned back against Bruce. " I know, it was foolish. I do need some training for combat with regular criminals. Honestly, Dick was there so fast, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd known I was there and had followed then to make sure I'd be okay."

Diana smiled back and followed with more dushes, helping her lover in any way she could.

Rei smiled, taking a small bite of her steak when it came.

Bruce chuckled. "That is entirely possible. He patrols more than me most days. I think he worries about krys."

Lita smiled as she washed the dishes. "It's so good to have you back. "

J'onn ate some of his food smiling as he watched her. "Now what about Phobos and Deimos?" He asked about the two that had been Rei's own guardians back on Mars.

Serenity smiled. "I don't blame him." She sighed. "I wasn't too hard on her earlier, was I?"

Diana smiled back at her. "My sentiment exactly, my love." She replied, pecking her cheek.

Rei smiled softly. "They stay in crow form and stay with me at the shrine most of the time. In dire tines they will transform and save me if needed." She sxplained sipping her drink.

Bruce kissed the top of her head. "Your sister can be wreckless, especially when she's pregnent, but no, I don't think you were to hard. Krystal needs to learn to open up more. Steeling you heart only bringd pain. I should know." He replied, snuggling her. "I'm sure tomorrow she'll be over it and want to apoligize."

Lita blushed at the peck to her cheek and continued on the dishes.

J'onn nodded in approval. "I'm glad they've been there for you in my absence."

Serenity smiled softly. "You're right. I worry too much. But please, promise that no matter what happens, you'll never seal your heart again."

Diana smiled, helping dry the dishes for her lover.

Rei nodded and smiled. "Yes. They are quite nice to have around. When I was young though I thought I was crazy because I could talk to crows." She explained, chuckling softly.

Bruce smiled and gave her a kiss. "As long as I have you I won't needbyo my heart."

Lita finished washing the last of the dishes before moving behind Diana and putting her arms around her waist before pressing a soft kiss to her neck.

J'onn shook his head with a soft smile. "I do believe Disney likes to encourage the idea of princesses talking to animals."

Serenity smiled and slid her fingers into his hair as she kissed him back. "Think we should go ahead and get to bed before we become two pruney heroes."She giggled.

Lita's hands moved on instinct to help her steady the plate. "Sorry my love. I just couldn't help it."

J'onn chuckled. "Neither am I but I remembered that little tidbit and figured it would help your inner child stop feeling crazy.' He picked up her hand and gently kissed it.

Serenity smiled as he helped her out and dried herself off while waiting for him.

Lita smiled and lovingly nuzzled her neck. "You're staying the night with me tonight? Then maybe we go visit your mother tomorrow?"

J'onn chuckled. "Anytime my love. Your beauty is absolutely breathtaking but that blush on your cheeks rivals the red of Mars itself."

Serenity turned to face him and kissed him, her arms going around his shoulders.

"Well thank you for that warning that she's likely going to say something about your not visiting her."Lita chuckled before gently pulling Diana towards the bedroom

J'onn chuckled and went back to eating his food.

Serenity smiled and broke the kiss before pulling him back towards their bed

Lita chuckled. "Never stopped her before." She stopped just outside her bedroom and smiled sheepishly. "I meant it when I said I've been a fan all these years. I hope you won't feel weirded out." She opened her door and revealed that her room was decorated with Wonder Woman themed merchandise the same way a teenage girl's room might have her favorite boy band.

J'onn finished his champagne and steak. "Did you want dessert too or shall I just call for the check?"

Serenity smiled and pulled him to the bed, falling in a way where he would be on top of her. She then gently pulled his head down to hers for a passionate kiss.

Diana chuckled as well. "True." She replied, tilting her head slightly as lita stopped at her bedroom door. "That's not weird. Its sweet." She added, smiling as she peeked in. It was so adorable.

"Dessert please? She asked, wanting chocolate cake.

Bruce was taken a little aback at the way sere had pulled them on the bed, but kissed her back passionately. God he loved her.

Lita blushed but felt better. "Only because it's me, right? Anyone else would creep you out?"

J'onn chuckled and ordered them a slice of chocolate cake to share, remembering that had been her favorite during the Silver Millennium

Serenity broke the kiss and nipped at his ear and neck

Lita grinned and kissed her hard.

J'onn blushed and gently cupped and caressed her cheek before dropping his hand as the dessert was brought out with two forks.

Serenity wrapped one of her legs around his waist.

Back
Top Bottom