Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Even the camera men had no idea of what Serenity was doing to signal the bat family.

Dick grinned. "I got a feeling Joker's gonna wish Commissioner Gordon got to him first by the end of the night."

Jason nodded and split the screen so they could still watch the Joker's feed and see the cameras across the city. Jason laughed when he located where the beam Serenity was sending was from. A warehouse right at the docks. And Serenity had managed to point it right at the moon, putting the bat symbol on the moon.

Dick chuckled. "That he does. Better him than me." He kissed her forehead. "We'll be back soon." He looked to Bruce. "I'm ready."

Jason nodded. "Just a second." He zoomed in on the warehouse to see the number on it in case Serenity's signal disappeared before they got there for some reason. "Warehouse 3. We'll get there faster if we pop there. But let the batmobile go on autopilot cruise anyway in the meantime." He went ahead and popped away.

Serenity finally opened back the mental link to Bruce. "You guys got it? I'm not going to let it up much longer." She sent him asking to see if they got her signal. "Hurry up if you don't want to miss the show."

Live for the camera, Serenity had started humming an eerie song. The longer she hummed, the louder her humming became.

Dick nodded. "We will. You and Alfred keep an eye on the feed. Let us know if visual or audio cuts for any reason on Joker's feed." He saw Jason had already popped away. "And I thought I was impatient." He grinned before he popped to the warehouses as well.

"Good." Serenity sent back while on the camera, she went from humming her song to singing it, in an eerie voice as well while looking at the floor, her bangs hiding her eyes. "Come little children, I'll take thee away. Into a land of enchantment."

"Um boss...maybe we should be worried..." One of the henchmen pointed out to Joker, gesturing to the singing Serenity.

Alfred watched the feed with Krystal. "It's never a good sign when that song is sung."

"Come little children, the time's come to play." Her head was slowly lifting up, a wicked smirk on her face. "Here in my garden....of shadows.." Right as she finished singing, looking dead into the camera, the lights cut out, causing total darkness in the warehouse.

The Joker looks over. He looks contemplative. “Interesting. let’s see what she does..”

Krystal chuckles at dick. “You know how much he hates joker.”

Bruce blinks. “Well, call me both freaked out and aroused...”

krystal snorted, watching the feed. “This is gonna be fun.”

The Joker would soon see both henchmen screaming in pain while being electrocuted, the light from the electricity giving them away but yet no sign of Serenity herself. Eventually both henchmen fell over with heavy thuds. The lights flickered on briefly before coming back on entirely, showing the two henchmen tied together where Serenity had once been hanging, both with blood dripping down from slashed throats. But no sign of Serenity.

Alfred's eyes widened as the feed showed the now likely dead henchmen hanging in Serenity's place. He looked down at Krystal. "You haven't been teaching her anything, have you?"

Jason looked at Bruce and Dick. "Just keep it in your pants til we get back home, kay Batman?" He grinned and opened the skylight before dropping down into a part of the rafters that wouldn't be caught on camera, leaving space for Dick and Bruce to join him.

Dick hopping down as well, keeping quiet, but ready to watch the show.

Serenity, from her own hiding place in the rafters noticed the three and winked. Her fuku was similar to the one she'd worn when she took down Endymion but without the darkness in color or energy. "So Joker...you like causing chaos, do you?" Using lunarian magic, she made her voice bounce off the walls of the warehouse so Joker wouldn't be able to pinpoint her if he looked for her. She'd also had a shield up to cause invisibility right in the area where she, Bruce, Dick and Jason all were so that Joker wouldn't be able to see any of them unless they dropped from the area to the floor.

Joker started laughing maniacally and clapping. “Excellent show little one. Seems we have a meta human in our midst!!”

Krystal shrugs. “Nope. Probably just profiling me.”

Bruce jumped down onto the rafter to, smiling back at serenity

Serenity chuckled darkly. "Oh how cute." She taunted in a baby voice. "The widdle clown thinks the show is over." Her tiara appeared as a spinning disk in the middle of the room, before zooming to bounce off the walls. When it hit the last wall, the tiara lit aflame as it spun faster aiming to hit joker and leave a burning cut on him where ever it managed to hit him. "The show will eventually end with you widdle clown."

Jason crossed his legs and bit back a chuckle as Serenity taunted Joker.

Dick listened too before his eyes widened. "She's gonna end him definitely." He told Bruce, Jason and Krystal mentally.

Joker smirked evilly. “Is that right, little girl? Think you scare me?” He tried to dodge the tiara, but it him in a few places, he let ourt a low hiss of pain.

Krystal whistled. “You go bunny.”

Bruce watched with curiosity to what his lover would do.

"Oh I know so widdle clown." Serenity was still taunting him. "Think you're so smart. Yet never did it occur to you that you were being played from the moment you agreed to let the innocents go in exchange for me." Serenity chuckled as a deep fog filled the room. A fog that her loved ones would still be able to see through. She hopped down, landing on the floor softly and moving just as softly towards Joker, spinning a sword in hand as she did so, bending low just as she was close enough for a drop spin to slice through his foot. "It's the most innocent looking ones that are the scariest, Joker. Women in general are quite scary when pissed. A woman like me, however, puts Hell to shame when pissed." She slammed a dagger into his side and heated it up, letting it very slowly boil his blood. She then turned and kicked him hard to send him flying into a wall.

Alfred sighed. "And I thought Master Bruce was bad with his undercover activities."

Dick flinched at the sound of Joker hitting the wall. "If that didn't break bones..." He murmured.

Joker held his ground. He raised an eyebrow in her general direction. “Is that so, little girl?” He had much to pride to admit he actually was quite scared. He watched the fog, blinking a bit as he tried to see through it, howling in pain as his foot was sliced and his blood began to boil. There were sickening cracks as he hit the wall.

Krystal chuckles. “Yeah, that she definitely learned from him, Alfred,”

Bruce blinks. “Scary, but somehow very satisfying, huh jay?”

She walked over to him with a smirk on her face, pulling him up by the collar. "While it does pay to have friends in high places, it also pays to have connections in the really low ones. And I happen to have one that would love to use you as a chew toy for all of eternity. Granted, I should probably do him a favor and duplicate you a few times. He tends to fight himself over his toys...three heads and all."

Alfred listened. "Three heads....but...Cerberus is...just a myth, isn't he?"

Jason and Dick both looked at each other and then at Bruce.

Joker blinks. “Three heads? That’s just a myth.” It wasn’t without struggle that he was able to reply, breath labored.

Krystal shrugs. “Nah, sere and hades have been friends for milleniums. just like me and Anubis.”

Bruce shrugs. ‘Knowing sere she’s friends with hades. I wouldn’t surprise me one bit.”

Serenity chuckled. "It would be so easy to think that. Wouldn't it?" She let out a long whistle as the fog disappeared to reveal a huge three headed dog; the legendary Cerberus appearing behind her. "Still think he's a myth?" She smirked. "You killed a very important member of my family years ago. And I've been waiting for years to get revenge for not only what you did to him but the pain my family went through. I said the show would end with you." She looked to Cerberus. "Here boy! A new chew toy for you!" She spun and tossed Joker right into the air, the clown prince being duplicated twice so each head could have a new Joker toy. The Cerberus barked and there was three satisfying crunches as the three heads caught the new 'toys'. "Good boy." She patted the dog's leg and watched as Cerberus disappeared, toys and all. She chuckled and cut the camera after Cerberus disappeared. She then looked to the three men still in the rafters.

Jason was clapping in awe. "Splendid show."

Dick nodded and did a slow clap.

Serenity looked at Bruce and bit her lip hesitantly.

Alfred sighed in relief when the feed cut. "A fitting end for the clown prince of crime."

The joker blinked and cried out in fear as he was duplicated and thrown into the mouth of a three headed dog.

Krystal had tears in her eyes. “I’m so proud of her.” she wiped away the tears and nods. “Sure is.”

Bruce slow clapped too. “That was awesome.”

Serenity smiled and curtsied while de-transforming. She looked for where those henchmen had been hanging. Upon seeing them missing, she shrugged. "Guess Hades got them already." She looked to the three again. "I've long owed Cerberus a new chew toy. And Joker deserved to die. Figured two birds with one stone."

Jason and Dick both jumped down next to her. "Let's get you back home, Sere." Jason spoke.

Serenity nodded and swayed a bit, holding on to Jason to steady herself. "Home sounds good."

Dick looked at Serenity in concern before looking to Bruce. "You should probably take the long way to get her home in the batmobile. Popping her home might be a bit much for her now."

Alfred nodded. "Perhaps you should call Miss Ami to check on Miss Serenity."

Bruce nodded. “Yeah dick, good idea.give her to me and I’ll put her in the bat mobile and get going.” He smiles at her gently, hopping down and going to get her.

Krystal nods. “Yeah, on it.” She pulls up her sleeve and reveals a watch. She opens it, calling Ami.

Dick scooped Serenity up and gently passed her over to Bruce. "We'll see you guys at home." He then popped back to the manor, Jason not far behind him.

Serenity blushed in Bruce's arms. "I'm fine..."

Bruce took her and carrier her bridal style to the bat mobile. “I know love. I just want an excuse to carry you.” He chuckles, kissing her.

Krystal looks up as Jason and Dick pop in. “Hello loves. Ami’s on her wa6 over to check on sere. They take the bat mobile back?”

Serenity weakly stuck her tongue out at him before letting out a yawn.

Jason nodded. "Yeah. Think she wore herself out. Wouldn't be surprised if Cerberus hadn't been her initial idea of ending Joker."

Dick shuddered. "I was scared of her when she took out Endymion. But seeing her tonight and knowing she has Cerberus at her call...I'm terrified."

Serenity smiled softly, soon lulled to sleep by the ride.

Jason smirked. "Hey, that's what she did because Joker killed me. Imagine what she'll do to the poor soul who even dares to harm Krys."

Serenity snuggled into Bruce in her sleep as he carried her to their bedroom.

Jason chuckled. "Good thing she's on our side, yeah?"

Back
Top Bottom