Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Serena blushed the most under Krystal's praise before watching as Krystal popped away and returned with Alfred. "Thanks Krys. After all he's done for our men in both lifetimes, he definitely deserves to be here."

Dick groaned. "Yes because that would've really made things weird otherwise. Still doesn't make the fact we have that image in our heads any better. Let us know when Ami finally decides to invent brain bleach."

Krystal smiled. "Welcome sere. He certainly does." She said, alfred smiling softly before his eyes widened. "Jason?" He asked lookingvquite confused.

Krystal chuckled. "Dually noted. Would some kisses help?" Shevasked, kisskng all over dick's face and chest.

Serena hugged Krys. "That and he's family." She smiled.

Jason nodded to Alfred. "In the living flesh. Good to see you too Alfred."

Dick chuckled and pulled Krys into his embrace before the others noticed her kissing his chest. "Big help Krys.

Krystal nodded. "That he is." She said, smiling.

Alfred smiled. "Likewise, master Jason."

Krystal chuckled as he pulled her into his embrace, kissing his lips. "Love you Dickie-bird." She wispered, snuggling close.

Serena smiled and hugged Alfred as well as kissing the older man's cheek before noticing that Lita was bringing out the food.

Jason chuckled and pulled both Krys and Dick into his embrace.

Alfred smiled, blushing a little at the kiss to the cheek.

Krystal smiled, snuggling close to them before seeing Lita. "Do uou need help?" She asked, Lita shaking her head. "No, its your party, krys. Just relax."

"None of that Miss and Master stuff today Alfred. I won't stop you if you insist on going back to it after the party, but during the party, you act like the family we know you are." Serena smiled at him. She then chuckled at Krys. "You should've known Lita's not going to let the honored ones help with anything, Krys."

Serena giggled. "And she's got plenty of other people she can ask to help that doesn't include you, me, Bruce, Jason or Dick."

Serena chuckled. "Not with Lita it's not. Remember that next time. Trust me." She then grinned. "Especially since you know she'll want to handle the food for your eventual baby shower, sis." She told Krys telepathically

"I won't say what I think you were thinking cause our parents are near." Serena joked telepathically though she wasn't teasing.

Shingo had been roped into passing out age appropriate drinks to everyone though of course Krystal's didn't have alcohol due to Krys being pregnant.

Serena grinned as she raised her own drink in a toast in Krystal's direction.

"No problem Krys. Sadly the protective brother stance doesn't work as well when I'm younger than the two sisters I'm protective of." He smiled.

Shingo laughed and hugged Krystal back. "That wouldn't have stopped me from giving the speech anyway if I was older. It's a brother thing."

Serena looked around at everyone having fun and laughing together before leaning against Bruce. "Isn't our family the best?" She gestured to the group of loved ones

Shingo chuckled. "Sere probably understands too. I'm quite sure even without her being with Bruce now that if Jason and Dick ever screwed up and hurt you, she wouldn't hesitate to kill them. You saw how she did Mamoru for killing Mom, Dad and me. I'm quite sure Dick and Jason would get it much worse for causing you any pain."

Serena smiled and snuggled to his embrace. "I don't think we could've asked for much better." Her eyes watered up suddenly and she flicked the tears away.

Serena grinned. "I'd revive them and kill them again so many times the Earth would rotate backwards." She winked at Jason and Dick who shuddered briefly. "But that's not counting that they'd still have Bruce to deal with as well, I'm sure." She giggled innocently

Shingo even shuddered at Serena's words. "Yep. Definitely never pissing her off again."

Serena kissed Bruce's cheek before setting her drink down and looking at Shingo. "Can you do me a favor and bring me some punch instead Shingo? I think I'll stick to punch the rest of the night."

Shingo eyed her briefly before nodding and heading to the kitchen

Krystal chuckled. "That would be fun to see." She admitted, even thoug it meant her boys would have to hurt her. Bruce nodded. They certainly would.

Krystal raised an eyebrowat her sister, but didn't comment. Could she he pregnant as well?

Serena smirked knowing Dick and Jason wouldn't dare hurt Krystal now. She then noticed Krystal's raised eyebrow. "Tell you later." She mouthed, not quite wanting to voice her thoughts just yet. But she was taking precautions anyway until she was certain. She grinned and ruffled Shingo's hair when he brought her the punch and giggled when Shingo whined about it.

Back
Top Bottom