Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Meggie lit up at the news. "Congratulations! Took you long enough." She chuckled

Serenity came with him, her juices mixing with his seed as her walls tightened around his cock

Krystal chuckled too. "Well, there's a deeper reason behind that, but its very complicated." She explained, cuddling into jason.

Bruce moaned out loudly as he came, kissing sere hard. "Mine" he said possessively, panting as the sex high wore off.

Meggie raised an eyebrow. "I've been waiting since you first told me you were seeing them. Same as your sister has been waiting. No offense sweetheart but you were pretty pegged to be the one to get pregnant first over your sister."

Serenity smiled and nuzzled him softly. "Always and forever yours."

Krystal chuckled. "None taken, mommy. Its fairly true. Its just... jason... well, he was kinda dead for the last 5 years. Dickie-bird and I didn't wanna get pregnant without him. So far, aside dick, your the only one who knows hes alive." She explained, looking at her mother.

Bruce smiled and kisses her back. "I love you." he said softly, smiling at her before he chuckled. "We should probably actualky get clean now..." he added, giving her chaste kiss.

"That's fine and all dear." Meggie started. "But that doesn't account for the time before his death that you were with him, which was at least a year."

Serenity kissed him back with a smile. "Yeah we should otherwise we'll end up still in here by the time Krys and Dick touch down."

Krystal chuckled. "Jason wasn't ready then. He didn't want kids yet." She said, smiling softly as she rested her head on jason's shoulder.

Bruce chuckled. Yeah, that'd be bad. Specially if meggie is coming." He admitted, washing himself.

Jason snorted. "Don't pin that on me."

Meggie giggled. "Don't mind her. She's had a habit of saying that other people didn't want what it was that she actually didn't want at the time while those people did. She's done that to me quite a few times when she was little."

Serenity washed herself. "Of course she's coming. There's no doubt about that."

"Nobody told mr they wanted kids. Just because i wasn't ready, doesnt mean i wouldnt havesaid yes if you'd asked. I was young, and you have to admit, our lives were fairly dangerous then." She said, sighing. Did she really do that? Well, she'd have to stop that.

Bruce washed himself too. Trying to finish quickly.

Jason chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "You never exactly asked us either. And we wouldn't have pushed you if you weren't ready. You know that. Sere would've had our hides. But then again, Bruce would've too." He nuzzled her gently.

Meggie watched the couple with happy pride.

Serenity finished washing and rinsed before stepping out of the shower and drying off. She blew him a kiss then headed to the bedroom to get dressed.

Krystal nodded. "You're right. I'm sorry. I should have haf the forsight to ask. But I really didn't think kids was something you wanted this time around, jay-bird." she said softly, cuddling into him. She still feared that if she let go, he'd disappear, and she'd be alone.

Bruce finished washing himself as well, drying off with his plush towels after shutting the shower off. He walked into her bedroom, grabbing his suitcase. Today he decided to wear a black button down and dark, crisp jeans. He smiled at sere. "You're so beautiful, moon bunny."

Jason smiled. "It's alright. Just try to remember that it's okay to come to us with something especially as big as kids. You have no problem bugging us to make sure we eat three times a day so don't hesitate on anything else."

Meggie nodded as she watched them. "He's right. It would be good if you would be more willing to be more open with the people who care about you Krystal. It makes people worry when you hold things in. Your sister goes nuts when she can see something bothers you but you won't talk about it."

Serenity was buttoning up her pink blouse when he stepped into the room. "And you're my handsome dark knight." She then pulled on her pink skirt and smoothed it out

Krystal nodded. "I will try, but I can't promise anything. I guess I just feel like I have to bebthe strong twin all the time, and just end up bottling my emotions." She admutted with a sigh, snuggling into hason happily. She had missed him.

Bruce smiled softly, giving serena a soft kiss when she finished dressing. He smiled at her. "So, what would you like to do while we wait for penguin and Dickie-bird?" he asked with a chuckle, having picked up the name from krys and jason.

"And that's what everyone is trying to tell you. You don't have to be strong all the time. At least not in the way you think. Sometimes being strong is opening up to the people who care about you most about your pain and your worries."

Serena laughed at the nickname for Dick. "I'm seriously gonna start calling him my bird brother. As for what we can do, we could go and walk through the park maybe."

Krystal nods. "I know. I just feel like telling them will add to the byrden. I guess I just feel like if I make my fears known, they'll come true." She admits sighing. Her intensions were good, even if her methods were wrong.

Bruce chuckles. "Jason came up with the nickname. I've just heard it so many times that I started calling him that too. A walk in the park sounds wonderful." He admitted, the sadness in his eyes over loosing Jason only there a second. Little did the couple know, Jason was on the jet to them now with his fiancee Krystal.

Jason shook his head. "That's a poor excuse Krys. Telling us won't change whether or not they come true. If they're gonna come true, it'll happen. But telling us would help us recognize them if they do come true and allow us to help you."

Serena giggled as she grabbed up her purse. "It's understandable. Ready to go?"

Krystal nodded. "You are right. I don't know what i'm thinking most of the time." she admitted, and it was true. Krystal's view of the world was very different than most peoples, and it seemed that any time she tried to say something, something worse happened.

Bruce nodded. "I'm ready moon bunny." he said, putting on his shoes.

Jason nuzzled her gently. "You're too hard on yourself sometimes."

Serena smiled and gently grabbed his hand before leading him out of her apartment, locking the door on the way, and towards the park.

Krystal cuddled close. "Maybe so, Jaybird. I dunno." she said, thinking about what Bruce would say when he saw Jason.

Bruce followed her with a smile, curious about her home. He had never really had time to look around when he was on business.

Jason smiled. "Get a little rest. I'll wake you when we land."

Serena slid on her sunglasses before handing him one of his own pairs. It was a nice day after all but it also disguised them a bit. "You should put these on before you get recognized."

Krystal nodded. "alright Jaybird." she said softly, small pout on her face as she left his arms to go to the bedroom on board, soon fast asleep and snoring lightly.

Meggie chuckled. "She must really love you. I haven't seen her act like that to anyone since her brother died. He was older than Krystal and sere, but she was as close to him as if they were twins. His name was Takashi" she explained, eyes sad. She missed her son. He had died so tragically, killed in a plane crash when he was 18, and krystal was 12. Shortly after the sacrifice of her friend Eyes.

Bruce chuckled, putting them on. "Yes, good idea, bunny."

Jason watched Krystal go to the bedroom before hearing Meggie. "I think she's also finally getting it in her loveably thick head that everyone worries about her when she doesn't take care of herself." He sighed. "Just how close is that really, was she telling him everything like she should be telling Sere or what?"

Serena chuckled. "Of course. I do have good ideas sometimes." She then started walking with him towards the park.

Meggie shrugged. "I'm honestly not sure about what she talked to him about. They had their own language the talked in to each other. I do know he's the only one of the few who's seen her cry. She clung to me for weeks after his death. It tramatized her." she admitted, looking sad. She pulled a book from the shelf next to her. "This is him. Takashi." she said softly, handing jason the large album.

Bruce smoled. "You always do, bunny."

Jason shook his head. "I didn't ask what she talked to him about. Just if it seemed like she talked with him about everything the way she doesn't do with Sere."

Serena giggled as they reached the park. "Real test of these shades. The park's quite a popular spot for people to be."

Meggie shrugged. "That's hard to say, but I do think she talked to him about alot of things. Krystal was more open to him then i've ever seen her. I'm not sure why she isn't the same wuth sere." She said, looking contemplative.

Meanwhile, Krystal slept peacefully, wandering around the dream world. She never really knew what to expect from that. Sometimes her dreams brought happiness, and other times tears. This time she drempt of her men.

Bruce nodded. "indeed sere, indeed." He said, relaxing under a nearby cherry tree.

"Well hopefully that'll change. They need each other and should be as close as they can in all ways."

Serena leaned against him, watching people go by and inwardly giggling as time went on and it seemed no one recognized them.

Back
Top Bottom