Under a bat moon (Krystal x blakkat07)

Serenity giggled. "All's fair in love and war my dark knight."

Jason nodded. "So I see. She has earned some major points with me after this. Where you're just messily ruthless when killing, she's graceful with it."

Meggie beamed. "That Serenity is. It's an art for her."

Serenity turned around in his arms and kissed him.

Jason chuckled. "Hence the difference."

Meggie smiled. "So other than her getting revenge, how is she holding up?"

Bruce chuckled, kissing her back, pushing her against the wall.

Krystal chuckled too. "Truetrue." She admitted, smilingba litle.

"Well, Bruce is with her, so she's holding onto him for support. She finally found her true sestiny. You know Bruce wayne, right mommy?" She asked, looking curious.

Serenity smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Jason stayed quiet now, wanting to let the two women talk.

Meggie nodded. "Of course I do. Are you saying Bruce Wayne is her true destiny?"

Bruce kissed her again, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist.

Krystal cuddled into jason as she talked, smiling a little. "Yes, mommy, he is. He was once a king of saturn, and they were engaged to be married when endymion and his minions of evil attacked. It was their engagement party he crashed." She explained, wondering what her mother's reaction would be.

Serenity trailed her hands slowly down his chest. Her touch feather light.

Meggie listened with interest and chuckled. "King of Saturn huh? Amazes me then that he stepped back and let Serenity be the one to kill the asshole."

Serenity gently nipped at his shoulder while cupping his cock with her hand.

Meggie giggled. "If he didn't know before, I think watching her kill Endymion made sure he knows now."

Meggie smiled. "Though I think even I am going to tread lightly around Serenity from now on for fear of making her angry. She's quite scary."

Serenity nipped his shoulder again as her hand started stroking his cock.

Meggie grinned and looked at Krystal. "And what about you? Has she scared you?"

Serenity only smirked and let her fingers lightly stroke him one last time as she winked.

Meggie chuckled. "And if you didn't know how she works? Do you think you'd be scared of her now?"

Serenity stopped stroking him and guided his hand to soaking wet pussy. "Feel how wet I am for you?" She purred then kissed him again. "I need you in me."

Krystal chuckled. "If I didn't know her, I'd probably be afraid, yes." She said, cuddling into Jason closely. She was comfortable in his arms, safe.

Bruce moaned as his hand graced her wet pussy. "I'll be happy to oblidge, bunny." He moaned, teasing her entrance with his tip before thrusting in roughly.

Meggie smiled at the couple. "So how long is the flight?"

Serenity whimpered as he teased her. She moaned as he entered her before hooking one of her legs around his waist

Krystql smiled back. "Its about 6 hours. I usually just popnthere, but its tough with more than one person." She admittd, wishing this didnt have to be such a sad visit. She gave Jason a light kiss, talking telepathically. "Do you think we should wait until we're with dickie-bird to tell her im pregnant?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder. Jason was saftey and warmth, while Dick was just plain saftey. She loved them both so much.

Bruce smirked and pushed her back against the wall again and started to thrust quicker. He loved the soubd she was making and every moment he was getting closer to coming. He kissed her again. "My moon bunny I love you." He whispered in her ear before he started to nibble her neck.

Meggie nodded. "Understandable."

Jason chuckled. "That's up to you. She already knows about him and I doubt her reaction would be any different whatever her reaction will be."

Serenity moaned again as he took her against the wall. "Love you too my dark knight." She was getting close to cumming herself

Krystal nodded. "Yup, it is." She said, smiling a little.

Krystal cuddled into jason. "Lets tell her then. She could use some good news right now." She decided telepathically, giving jason a light kiss. She looked to her moyher and smiled a little. "Mommy, I have something I want tobtell you." She said, cuddling into jason for support.

Bruce smirked at her moan and kissed her passionately, fondling one of her beasts. He was close to coming, and wantedbthem to come together.

Jason smiled and kissed her forehead.

Meggie looked to Krystal. "What is it sweetheart?"

Serenity moaned and arched into him, rolling her hips. "Together....."she murmured telepathically. The word was both a plea and a confirmation for she wanted them to cum together

Krystal smiled at the kiss to the head, and kissed his cheek in return, cuddling into him. She took a deep breath. "Well, you're gonna be a grandmother. I'm pregnant." She said with a breath, wondering what her mother would say.

Bruce moaned and nodded, kissing her deeply as he let his load go, unable ti hold it any longer.

Back
Top Bottom