School Rumble (Broom and I)

"You're not going to get me to be that by stick your dirty...thing in my mouth, Komoku." She responded, her eyelids dropping slightly from annoyance. This was normal? Why? Well, it obviously made the guy feel good but...she just realized how loud she was being. Incredibly loud...oh God. Everyone probably could have heard her. Her face went red...at least before she had been a house separate from anyone else. How could she walk out of this place now...?

"Oh really?" Komoku grinned, hands slipping along her legs before kissing her. "I think you're wrong...and I can prove to you why..." he purred, letting his hand slip between his legs to give her clit a faint little tap. "This is why..."

When his large, warm hands caressed along her legs, Mei couldn't help but shiver. It really was like she did become extra sensitive to just about everything. A kiss was fine. A kiss was nice, though she decided to forget it too, had also gotten dirty. She closed her eyes, and when he drew back, she felt his finger against her clit. Easily, she purred like a kitten for him...and she forgot her irritation for a moment to enjoy his touch.

Komoku grinned at that, kissing her forehead affectionately...before he slid up, and promptly shoved nine inches into her mouth, and all the way down her throat as he gripped her hair. "Mm, see...this is how you suck a dick," he smirked. This would be a fun lesson, her mouth was tight, and her throat, even tighter.

Mei was as content as she ever could be when he treated her like that, but that period was over as she suddenly felt him shove his cock into her mouth forcefully. How could she be such an idiot! It tasted bitter...and salty...and she didn't much care for it. After all, Mei liked sweet things like chocolate. But it seemed...fitting to her. Like another punishment. This was another type of pain. Nonetheless, she glared up at him, her eyes watering as she tried to gasp for air. She couldn't breathe like this....

He smirked, gripping her hair tight as he slid his cock out. "Relax your throat, sweetheart," he purred. "And use your tongue more, for god sakes," he said, shoving it back into her mouth. There was nothing soft about it, his hips were bucking against her mouth, his testicles smacking lightly against her chin. Mm, shoving every inch of her dick down her throat was absolute heaven...

Mei couldn't relax her throat..all she could do was gag every time he push in. Though he wold feel something peculiar..she actually listened to him, moving her tongue back and forth along his shaft. She wasn't sure why she was actually listening to him..maybe she just wanted him to hurry up and stop...or maybe she finally wanted to start listening to him. Even she didn't know why but..she could feel herself drooling and it was landing on her chest and in between her breast. So messy...disgusting. She loved it.

"Good girl..." Komoku growled in satisfaction, his hips slowed, perhaps as a reward to let her adjust a little more...but when he slowed down, his thrusts got harder. He was slamming his dick down her throat, and her tongue felt perfect. He could get used to this, very easily. Seeing the prim and proper Ice Queen into a dirty slut was the hottest thing he had done in years.

She liked being called a good girl. Even if it was by someone like him. She appreciated the small break she got from his rapid thrusting. Still, she was gagging pretty hard. He didn't seem to want to let go of her head, so she knew she would be stuck doing this until he was finished with her...and once again she found her pussy getting lonely as it craved his attention. She felt good last time doing it, so she reached in between her legs once more. A small touch to her clit sent off sparks of pleasure that she was too sensitive for. She wasn't in the mood to touch herself like that, so...

Mei slipped a finger inside of her as she pulled her gaze away from Komoku. It wasn't enough still but it would do for now..

"Mm, look at me," Komoku growled, yanking her head back a little so he could see her face when he shoved it full of his dick. "You want something else, don't you?" He purred. Oh, she was squirming and touching...she wanted it more, and he was supposed to be the pig here?

When she looked up at him, he'd be able to see her needy eyes. When he asked if she wanted something else, she did the best she could to respond. "Mmm...hmm!" She answered about the only way she could answer with a mouth filled with cock. Her cheeks were red as she felt absolute humiliation. Whatever she had turned into...she wasn't herself anymore.

Thank God. She needed a break.

He slid his glistening cock out with a smirk, smacking it against her lips. She was a dirty slut now, drool down her chin, her cleavage glistening with spit... "Speak up, princess slut...I can't hear you," he said/

She was surprised when he took his cock out. Princess slut? That made her look down in shame, though she wasn't going to let that stop her from telling him what she wanted. "Please...stick it...inside my pussy." Her voice was barely above a whisper as her heart raced in fear of him telling her no. But she wanted it badly..

"Can't hear you, slut," Komoku smirked, yanking her head back to rub his cock against her cheek. "Louder," Ooh, she was learning...god, hearing her be so shy made his dick throb against her cheek. "What do you want?"

She whimpered softly when he forced her to look at him, her cheeks blushing as his dick touched her face. "...Komoku." She started as she looked up at him. "Please...I want your cock inside of me." She said a little bit louder. She was moving her hips a little as she asked...if he didn't do anything soon she'd have to start begging as much as she didn't want to.

"Show me," Komoku purred. "I want to see where you want it, Mei..." She was getting the idea, but he needed more...he wanted her down to her base level, like a horny animal who needed nothing but his dick.

Mei hesitated for a moment before laying on her back on his bed. Then she slowly opened her legs, shyly looking off to the side once again. Her ass was still leaking with his cum, and her pussy was also completely soaked from her orgasm and also from him forcing her to suck is cock. "Please just..do me." She begged him, her voice trembling with shame? Excitement? She didn't know. She just wanted it.

"Mm...that's not the word I want to hear from you," Komoku growled, but shifted closer, his cock rubbed against her hungry clit, coating his tip. "I don't 'do' women, I 'fuck' them. Do you want me to fuck you?" he smirked, smacking it gently against her pussy. Still far, far too polite and not crude enough.

This was torture..he was torturing her! Especially when he rubbed up against her with his cock. That felt so good..her hips immediately started to buck as she tried to line him up with her entrance. "Yes...I want you to fuck me! Please, I need it!" She cried out to him as she started to dirty his cock again with those naughty juices of hers.

"Good girl," Komoku grinned hungrily, shifting his tip down lower...and with one powerful, eager thrust. His nine inches were home in that tight, slutty pussy with a pleased little purr, leaning down to kiss her possessively as his hips immediately started to slam down into her.

Those two words meant more to her than she should. Why was she happy that she was pleasing him? Maybe because she knew what she was about to be rewarded with. The moment he entered her and stretched out her pussy, she screamed in pleasure, her back arching as he immediately started to pound her messy, slutty cunt. "Yes! So good!" She cried out in between her loud wails of pleasure.

Komoku grinned eagerly, hands on her hips as he bucked into her hard and fast, his breath coming out labored and rough as he growled inbetween his pants. Her pussy was an addiction, the smell of her arousal was a drug he didn't want to stop using. The more she screamed, the more he wanted to move. Eventually, he was snarling like an animal as his bed slammed against the wall in a rapid, unrelenting tempo that drew him closer and closer.

"Fuck," he snarled, somewhere in the middle of his animalistic humping. He was close...and he really didn't want to be.

It was like a game she didn't intentionally play, but the louder he got, the louder she got. Mainly because she felt that the noises he made were so arousing, especially when his pace was so fast and rough. She didn't care about the bed smacking into the wall. At this moment, all she cared about was his cock inside of her aching pussy. Finally, it was getting the attention it deserved. It didn't take much for her to feel her orgasm approaching. "Komoku...I'm so close! Don't stop fucking me! Please, I'm begging you!!"

He didn't slow down as he slid closer, his lips around hers were possessive and greedy as he bucked into her, his hands slipping along her legs. He couldn't hold it, three orgasms was a strech for him...but god, when he felt it coming he groaned into her mouth, breaking the kiss as his entire body stiffened in pleasure as he bucked into her mindlessly, thick, hungry lines of cum flooded her used pussy as he rocked into her, his skin glistening with sweat.

It took a little bit for his hearing to come back...

When leaned over to kiss him, she threw her arms around him and returned it passionately, sticking her tongue in his mouth as she continued to whimper and make muffled noises of pleasure into the kiss. The moment where she felt his first string of cum, Mei's pussy clamped onto his cock and she had her own orgasm while he was cumming inside of her. It felt so good. She was...really sore but it was the good kind. The one that felt good.

Good enough where when it was all over, Mei felt like she was going to pass out at any moment in his bed. She just panted softly, her arms still clinging to him as she buried her face in his neck. She didn't think she could move for a while...

Back
Top Bottom