School Rumble (Broom and I)

"Ooh, the anger is hot..." Komoku smirked, pushing his hips in a little as his tip pressed against her. "If you relax, it won't hurt as much, you know..." he purred. "Because I am going to own every inch of you when I'm done..." he said, biting his lip in pleased arousal as he shifted his hips slowly, and that fat tip pushed past the muscle. Ooh, fuck...tighter than her pussy...

Mei wasn't expecting this at all. She liked how normal sex felt, and her pussy was throbbing and needing attention. Even when he was licking her other hole, it continued to drip and twitch in anticipation. But now he was trying to push into a less willing hole, and he was succeeding. And it hurt. It made her squeal and she was fighting against him even more, clawing at his sheets underneath her as she tried to pull herself forward. It was hard to relax when she spent most of her life being uptight. She gritted her teeth as tears stung on her eyes, but she didn't make any more noises. Pain in general was something she could deal with...in fact it distracted her from everything else. "You're such a bastard..! You'll never own any part of me!" She said through her clenched teeth, still attempting to pull her body away. She didn't know if she liked it or not, but she wasn't getting turned off..it was quite the opposite actually.

Komoku slid over her with a hungry growl, his teeth brushing across her ear as he slowly started to buck his hips. Nine inches was a lot for an ass to take, but that faint little shift slid another two inches inside with his tip, and then another...well, he went a tiny bit slower on that one. "Mm...you're so hot when you get angry..." Komoku rumbled against her ear. Fuck, she was soaking wet and her ass was just getting tighter!

She shivered feeling his mouth over her ear. Like always, it made her tense. Bad idea when he was inside of her. It just hurt more and she forced her legs to relax even though he was shoving himself into her more and more slowly. Each time he moved, she mad a faint gasping noise, trying to keep herself from making any noises of pain. For the first time she was silencing herself...only because that was her instinct. Still though...even though it hurt..she couldn't help but feel her pussy aching and wanting attention. She moved her hand between her legs...maybe if she...touched it..it would feel better. She wasn't sure how to, but as soon as her fingers rubbed against her clit, she groaned softly. This felt good..this was making it hurt less. So she started rubbing even more, trying to be somewhat low key about it because she knew Komoku would say something about it. Something cruel.

He didn't for a little bit, as his hips shifted slowly against her...but he heard it, that slick little noise of her fingers and the sound of pleasure coming out. He smirked, hands slipping down her legs to settle at her thighs as he leaned back, pressing her back against his chest as he started to buck upwards. "Look at that!" he groaned, turning on his heel to show her the bedroom mirror, and to see herself riding Komoku's fat dick in her ass, playing with her pussy.

"Little Princess likes being a slut, don't you!?"

Mei had never masturbated before, but she figured it out real fast. She didn't care about hiding it after a while. She was liking it so much, that she even began to enjoy his cock moving in and out of her ass. The change in their position didn't even bother her, nor did it stop her from touching herself. Even seeing herself in the mirror didn't interrupt her. For a moment, she glanced up. Seeing his big cock go inside of her tiny ass made her blush, and she looked away. "No...it just...feels so good. I cant take much more!' She confessed

"Mm, I got another inch or two," Komoku grinned ferally, nuzzling against her neck as he slowed his hips, his other hand turning her chin to face the mirror. "Watch...I want you to see every inch of my dick inside your cute little butt..." he purred, shifting his hips slowly as he slowly slid out, and carefully pushed in again. Just to give her a nice little show.

She should have just ignored him and did what she wanted, but...Mei did find herself wanting to watch his cock go all the way in. She was already so relaxed that there was barely any pain. As he lifted her up, she could see almost all seven inches coming out of her, but he let the very tip stay in before moving her down again. Why was..watching this so hot? She could even see his expression and it turned her on. She could even see her pussy juices running down to her buttocks and coating his dick and balls.

"Mnn! Pervert!" She gasped, though the more she watched it go inside, the closer she got to her orgasm. And as soon as her cheeks met his pelvis, her legs started twitching and so did her rectum as he bit her lip. She was going to see herself cum..she was almost there!

"Mm, whose the pervert?" Komoku growled, eyes sharp and hungry in the reflection as he shifted a little and rammed the entirety of his cock inside her tight little ass with a hungry groan. His hands were resting underneath her knees, keeping her legs spread so he could watch. Shit...he could get addicted to this, very quickly. He didn't care if she came or not, his hips started moving again, and he couldn't stop them.

Mei's couldn't take it anymore. Her whimpers and groans turned into full blown howls of pleasure. Her fingers were a blur as she kept rubbing her throbbing, aching pussy. She could even see the remainder of his cum outlining her pink lips. Her heart was racing, and suddenly she felt a rush of pleasure hit her. She kept her eyes open as hard as it was and watched herself cum. She was leaking so much...no..she was squirting. It made her blush, it was so dirty. But so sexy...she couldn't look away. She was still moaning loudly and her orgasm was nearly done. Why did this feel so good?!

He grunted in surprise, letting out a heavy breath as he nuzzled against her neck, rocking into her smoothly. Fuck...he was close, his hands roamed down her legs as he arched his back a little with a heavy growl, thick, hot streams of cum filled her ass as he jerked faintly in satisfaction. "Fuck me..." Komoku shuddered eagerly, grinning from ear to ear. "Mm, you don't have to be anywhere tonight, do you?"

"No," Mei answered breathlessly as her hands fell to her sides. She couldn't move..she couldn't even feel her legs. She was sore, and his semen stung in a good way. She was too busy in the after math of her orgasm to really question why he would ask such a thing, but she thought he was done. After all, she only went at it twice with Adam in a day. Boys got tired, right?

He slowly slid his cock out of her gaping ass, his thick erection resting faintly against her glistening pussy. Still hard as a rock as he nuzzled against her neck, kissing and tasting her sweaty skin. "Mm...good...because you're staying here tonight," he smirked hungrily. "I want more of you, little Ice Queen..."

Mei let out a pathetic cry when he pulled out. She was..really sore but it would go away. Another whimper followed as he felt him kiss and lick against her neck. "More..?" She asked, looking up at the cieling. She wasn't sure if she could take more, but..she didn't argue. She was too tired to argue and she felt so good even still. Her body was so sensitive after her second orgasm of the night. Even his breath that kissed her cool skin was teasing her.

"More," Komoku smirked, hands roaming up to pinch her erect nipples between his fingers. "Can't help it...got such a hot bitch on my dick, what am I supposed to do?" he purred. "Besides...do you want me to quit?" Here was the real interesting test, he had been following his instinct, and his instinct was hardly wrong...but would she back out when she had a chance, or would she want more in the end?

His pinch to her sensitive nipples made her release another sound of pleasure. It still felt good...she wanted more. She wanted him to show her more of what sex was...because she had never once thought anything could go there and actually feel good. Her chest was still heaving, and she shook her head. "No..." She answered softly.

"Good," he smirked. "Because there is still plenty for us to do...you made a mess on my dick, and now you're going to clean it." he said, rubbing it against her pussy. "Do you know how you're going to do that?"

"No," Komoku grinned in amusement. "With your mouth, sweetheart...you know, a blowjob?" It was so cute how she thought sex was a clean process. He wanted to ruin that as much as humanely possible.

She stared at him blankly before shaking her head. "I can't do that, not when you were just in my...." She trailed off and she just turned her back to him. Even if he hadn't been there...she wasn't sure if she could really...do that. Though a quick glance at it made apart of her wonder what he tasted like..and what she tasted like as well.

"Yes you can," Komoku smirked, shifting off of her to rise up in front of her. "Open your mouth, or I'll open it for you." She liked it rough, he knew that much already...so if she didn't want to try it on her own, he'd just encourage her the way she liked. His cock was surprisingly still erect, and twitching faintly, glistening with a mixture of his own fluids and hers.

She really did like it rough...and the thing is she would never willingly try her hand at putting a cock in her mouth because she was proud. "Try me." She said as her green eyes glared up at him. "I'm not going to do it. If you want me to do it, clean up and I'll think about it."

"I've got a better idea," Komoku grinned, gripping her chin...and starting to pull down. "You open your mouth, and you taste my dick." he purred, his cock twitching at her sharp glare. Man, he was a glutton for her punishment. Every time she did that, he just wanted to fuck that look out of her.

She grabbed his wrist and continued to glare at him. Her grip was pretty strong, but not as strong as it could have been. "No." She said briefly as she started pulling his hand away. Why couldn't he just put it in her pussy now? That was probably more the issue...that he wasn't putting it in a place that would feel good. "Can't you just fuck me like a normal person?"

"This is normal, Mei," Komoku said dryly. "None of what we're doing is out of the ordinary...well," Komoku smirked, leaning down a little to look her in the eyes. "Other than the fact that you're going to be a squealing mess when I'm finished...again," he purred. "I want the neighbors to complain, sweet ass. And they're going to."

Back
Top Bottom