School Rumble (Broom and I)

He kissed her back in return, his hands trailing down her hips to hike up her skirt and pull her legs closer. When his boxer clad erection hit her damp panties...he grunted in hunger, she was soaked so much that it made a damp spot on his boxers as he rubbed his cock against her, breaking the kiss with a breathless pant. "Shit, you made a mess..." he growled, fingers lacing through her smooth locks to force her off the table by her hair. "Slut stain takes a lot to get off, Mei."

She couldn't help but open her legs for him as he moved her closer to that large bulge in his pants. Mei's pussy was throbbing, desperately wanting attention under all that fabric of her dress. When he pulled up the skirt, he would see her wearing stockings and garters. She didn't wear them all the time, today was one of those days. Her moans were muffled into their kiss, but as soon as he broke it she leaned her head back and wailed softly, even as he told he she made a mess. She didn't care. Though she felt his fingers take hold of her long strands of brown hair and then he pulled, making her yelp in surprise.

"I'm not a slut!" She hissed at him, grabbing the wrist of the hand on her hair. "Get off me, you fucking animal!" He couldn't drag her around like a doll, but he did manage to get her off the table. Still, she didn't take kindly to him calling her a slut.

"Says the slut dripping on my floor," Komoku smirked, yanking her forward to shove her over the arm of the couch, on her stomach. It gave such a nice view of that cute little ass. Ooh, fucking animal...that made his dick as hard as a diamond. She was a rough little thing when she wanted to be, didn't she? "Shut the fuck up and spread your legs," Komoku purred, tearing her panties off as he shoved his boxers down, his thick, heavy nine inches bouncing out with a content sigh.

He never thought he'd fuck the Ice Queen, more importantly...he never thought she'd actually want him to fuck her.

He was so strong! She couldn't even stop him from pressing her into the cough. She struggled underneath him still, despite the fact that she wanted it. Because she wanted to hit him for calling her a slut and treating her like one too. It bothered her because...she liked it. She cried out in surprise once more as he tore off her panties in a similar fashion as her bra. "Fuck you!" She cursed as she squirmed underneath him. The sight was probably a tease because she was wagging her ass like a dog, and it was obvious that she wanted it like a bitch in heat.

"You first, sweetheart," Komoku growled, shifting over top her as his fat tip slid across her moist pussy, and he settled his hands next to her head. "Deep breath, slut..." Komoku smirked, before he threw caution to the wind and slammed his nine inch dick deep into her slutty little cunt, Komoku groaned in surprise. A thick nine inches was suddenly caressed by the tightest pussy he had ever fucked...holy shit, if she had a boyfriend, he either wasn't doing it right, or they hadn't done it at all.

He felt..big. Not that Adam was small but...the thickness of Komoku just...surprised her. It also made her twitch and move her hips more. "D-don't call me a-." She suddenly felt him ram his full length all the way inside of her, causing her to scream so loud the neighbors would probably hear. He had slammed into her so hard...it hurt a bit. But Mei felt like...she deserved it and it made her feel good. "I fucking hate you!" She groaned, though her pussy was loving it. Twitching around him, coating him plenty with her juices...she was panting so heavily, and she had stopped struggling. No..she just wanted to feel him slam into her like that again.

"You're a bad liar, bitch," Komoku grinned in amusement, keeping a firm grip on her hair as he yanked her head back and slammed into her again with a pleased little grunt. Ooh, fuck...she was wet when she hated him. Every little word was filled with a hungry growl. "Your pussy loves me..." he said, starting to get a firm, powerful rhythm going. "Mm, I think you're a perfect fit...I might keep you..."

Each slam of his hips made her wail loudly, and her eyes fluttered to the back of her head. God it was so good. Everything this man did to her was perfect, from the way he grabbed her hair, to the way he spoke to her. She didn't know what was wrong with her, but...right now she didn't care. She was already on her way to climax, but her legs were giving out on her. He was pounding into her so hard that she couldn't find any coherent words, so just let out a sling of insults whenever she wasn't screaming or gasping for air.

Komoku smirked, yanking her hair back further as he leaned down to kiss her hungrily, using the downward angle to plunge his nine inches harder into her sopping wet pussy. Good thing he was decently tall, and he had a lot of strength to slam into her from the front of his feet, his heels off the ground. He was growling hungrily in her mouth, forcing his tongue inside hers. He would own her when he was done, he was addicted to her scent, her smell...her screams. He wanted all of it, and she wasn't leaving until he was satisfied.

A pained yelp escaped from her mouth as he pulled her back by the hair. She didn't struggle though. Not when she was so close to cumming. So very close...and his hungry kiss only made her feel even better. Even with him making out with her, and their tongues sliding and playing with one another, she was still making a decent amount of noises that sounded like feral grunts now instead of high pitched moans. Her eyes were half closed, but as soon as she started cumming they squeezed shut, and her entire body went rigged as she broke the kiss and her breath started quickening until finally she hit her climax. "Komoku!" She cried out as she wrapped around him tightly. So hard that she had squirted and was now dripping her dirty mess all over the side of her couch.

Komoku growled hungrily in return, his hips jerking one last time as thick, heavy streams of cum flooded her eager pussy. He let out a hungry groan as he rocked his hips into her with a faint paint, but finally...he was done, squirming his hips in satisfaction. "Mm, fuck me, Mei...you're the best pussy I've had in years." he sighed contently. "Shit...you're lucky dinner is getting cooked, or round two would be right now." he murmured. Mm, he'd stay in her for a little longer...he liked the feel of it.

Mei panted underneath him heavily. Her body was more or less relaxed..how could she not be after that? Though his words went over her head. She was...tired. She wanted it again...but she had to catch her breath. She hadn't been this worn out in a long time. Surprisingly, shame and guilt wasn't the first thing on her mind. No...the only thing she could think about was when he'd do this to her again.

"So good..." Two words that were going through her head over and over. She was pretty much unresponsive other than that.

Komoku smirked in amusement at that, slipping carefully out of her with a faint grunt. Damn, they both made a nasty mess off the side of his couch, and she was still laying there, cum just dripping out of her like a used condom. For now, he'd tolerate the mess...because it was fucking hot seeing the Ice Queen bent over and fucked stupid. Ah, dinner...he almost forgot, he was preparing something traditional anyway. Saba Shioyaki, Nikujaga, Sunomono, Miso Soup and some Genmai.

And sex. More sex was definitely happening.

"Get comfy, princess," Komoku purred. "We'll need our energy...and don't mind the mess...I like you dirty."

Mei eventually got up from the side of the couch, pulling her skirt back over her legs. She wanted to take a shower but...she had nothing to change in. So she settled for using the bathroom. He may have liked her dirty, but she didn't. It wasn't hard to find, and she spent about ten minutes grooming herself. Her hair was a mess from the way it was handled but...she couldn't do much except smooth it over. She took off her broken bra and threw it into the trashcan in the bathroom. He really did keep this place spotless...

After pulling her white undershirt down over her perky breasts and hard nipples Mei came back out, ignoring the wet spot on the couch..in fact she sat far away from it. She took of her shoes..she had no idea why she was getting comfortable but she was really hungry and tired. She couldn't go out now. Besides...she felt strangely comfortable after all that.

Whatever Komoku was cooking smelled nice. It reminded her of her mothers cooking..maybe that was the reason.

"Feel better?" Komoku smirked. "You still look a little tight in the ass, I should fix that when we're done." He hummed, adding some spices to the grilling mackerel as he started to make some miso soup and tea.

Mei did feel better. Her unrelenting anger was..completely gone for now. Though she had to wonder exactly how she was going to tell Adam that she had cheated on him with the guy who blew up Central...and she was slowly starting to feel like the biggest piece of trash for it. The worst part? Mei did want more...from Komoku. He wanted her to treat her like the way she felt...like the way she deserved. But also, she just really, really wanted to feel him inside her again. "...Are you going to tell anyone?" She asked softly as she pull her feet to the couch and cradled them to her chest. It's not like she could threaten him not to. He was going to do whatever he was going to do.

"Like anyone would believe me even if I did," Komoku said dryly, pouring in some rice vinegar in the cucumber salad. "What I do isn't their damn business, and acting like I need to justify that I can sleep with women seems a little childish, don't you think? Fuck 'em, I say...tea is done," he said offhand. "Want a cup?"

"Yes, I'd like a cup." Mei said softly. Well, there was that. It's not like that really made a difference. She didn't care much what people thought of her. Except people she cared about..and she cared about Adam. She knew Jana would understand her but...it wasn't her that she just betrayed. She leaned her head back on the couch and sighed inaudibly. "Is dinner almost done?"

This wasn't even awkward. She wasn't sure how to take that.

"Yeah yeah...worse than my sister," Komoku muttered, flicking the stove off to set down everything. It was a full Japanese course, grilled mackerel, meat and potato stew, cucumber salad, miso soup and some brown rice, as well as a cup of tea. Komoku still hadn't put on his boxers as he sat down at the table. "Been a while since I had a dinner guest I could fuck," Komoku grinned. "Hope you like it...dessert is later."

His dessert comment went over her head completely. "..Thank you. It all looks delicious." Mei tried to avoid looking at...that. He still made her uncomfortable naked. Mainly because if it was anything like Adam, she would get horny again. And right now, she had a different need to fulfill. She ate pretty much in silence, though she did enjoy it. "...You're a good cook."

"Yeah, well...was just me, Dujae, Sejae and Masami for a good long while," Komoku mused. "Got tired of her eating all the shit that we did, so I decided to start cooking. Wanted her to have something good going on when she got hungry, you know?" he said, sipping his soup. "Made it better for her to come home and see her big brother cooking with bloody knuckles," he smirked. "She never did like how I made money, probably still doesn't, she's talked to me more lately since we're in this whole 'DC' thing."

"...Interesting." Mei wasn't really expecting him to share so much about himself. Another smart ass comment wouldn't have surprised her but...she couldn't help but find him a little bit less despicable. "Dujae and Sejae were those two that helped us out, right? And Masami...I played that dance game she likes so much with her. I still owe her a rematch, she wasn't too happy when I won." She was talking so casually to him, though she kept her eyes on her food.

"Yep, that's them...they look like K-Rock rejects," Komoku said, elbows resting on the table as he regarded her. The hell was her problem now? "...Y'know, I get the whole...thing with Adam being a little rough an' all, but you can at least respect the cook by looking at him when you talk to him, right? I'd rather not the only time you look at me is when we fuck," Komoku purred. "I have a very fragile heart, you know. It might think you don't like me."

She flinched when he said his name. She didn't want to think about that right now. She glanced up at him, her eyes giving him a once over before they met with his. "I don't like you." She said to him, sitting up straight, bring some attention to her hard nipples that were bleeding through her shirt. "I'm just..attracted to you. I don't want to look at you and get in the mood again, I guess. Cheating on Adam once is bad enough."

"You're a bad liar, you know that?" Komoku smirked. "You already want me right now," he purred. "I can smell it...which is good, because when I'm done, I'm stripping every little bit of those clothes off and making you squeal in my bed."

Back
Top Bottom