School Rumble (Broom and I)

Mei wasn't expecting Komoku to come out like...that. It was enough to make her take a step back as her face turned a shade of red that only Adam and Jana had seen. His greeting went over her head...since she was basically looking at him from head to toe. And of course...she felt a little...hot looking at him. It reminded her of when she looked at Adam for the first time without his clothes on, but...Komoku was at least wearing boxers.

"..W-why did you come to the d-door if you weren't decent!" She asked as she looked away from him. "I need to talk to you, but I can't when you look like that!"

"Sure you can," Komoku said dryly, smirking in amusement as he finished rubbing his hair dry. "We're talking right now, aren't we?" he said, leaning against the door frame with a cross of his arms. Oh, he saw her eyes dance across his body, and he wouldn't deny a faint twitch in his groin. She was pretty cute when she wasn't trying to kill him. Actually, she was pretty hot when she did that...ah, memories.

"Besides, this is my place, I don't need to accommodate shit. You wanted to talk? Come in, you have dinner yet?" he said, turning around with a shrug as he tossed his towel in the nearby hamper, giving a nice view of his scarred back and toned rear.

Mei stood there for a moment and she thought about just walking away. But she really did want to apologize and...she skipped lunch today. All that fighting made her pretty hungry..she supposed she could stay for a few minutes and leave but still! She couldn't look at him like that. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her, scanning the place. It was...much cleaner than she ever thought it would be. She stood there awkwardly, her face still hot from seeing Komoku in his underwear.

"I feel like it's less accommodation and more of a respect to yourself to be decent for a guest.."

"I respect you plenty, what does putting on pants do for that?" he said, scratching his chest faintly as he watched her with an amused tilt of his head. "Well? Do you want dinner, or not? I was just about to start."

"No, not me. You. You know, your self image and what not? You're suppose to..never mind. I just won't look at you. But I am hungry so..dinner would be nice." She was about to say something about him taking pride in his appearance, but he probably did, and how could he not when when he looked like that?! Still, he could have at least..put on some pants or something.

"You want to talk to me, but you don't want to look at me?" Komoku smirked in amusement. "Am I that stunning to you, that you simply cannot bare to see what you can't touch? Whose being the rude one now, huh?" he said, opening up the fridge. He never thought he'd see Mei flustered, over him, no less.

"You might as well be naked, that's why I'm not looking at you." Maybe if she complained about it enough he'd put something on. Or maybe he'd just do what he wanted. The second one sounded more like him. "A-anyways." She decided to sit on his couch. Looked clean enough. Though she didn't relax. She sat up in proper posture as she looked at her hands in her lap. She just had to say two words really, that's what she came for. Yet she..really didn't want to. She didn't feel comfortable right now, but leaving would have been rude after accepting an invitation to dinner.

"I just wanted to properly thank you for today. For helping me with Jana...I was...too angry to do it before. I should really thank your friends too."

"Sure," Komoku murmured, checking the crockpot. He had set it before he had went out, but the smell of the meat and potato stew really kicked in when he opened it up. "Wasn't gonna let Jana get caught up in that bullshit, god knows she would have burned that boy into a crisp if she hadn't got ambushed...or whatever pussy shit that guy did," he grumbled. "She doin' okay?"

"Yes, she is. She says she's okay, but I'm going to make her take it easy for a little while." Mei couldn't even talk about that man. She would start getting even angrier, and if Jana wasn't around to calm her down..no one would. Which would be bad for Komoku considering she still disliked him heavily and was only being polite because she knew it was the right thing to do for now.

The smell of the stew hit her nostrils and she wondered if it was really okay to eat this boys cooking. She had never eaten anything a boy her age made before, but it did smell good.

"Assuming you can," Komoku said, glancing at her. "...Jesus, girl...relax, would you?" Komoku sighed. "I'm being hospitable, ain't I? My shit is clean, isn't it? I'm not going to bite...unless you like that," he grinned a little. "Are you that stunned by my striking handsomeness?"

She glanced up at him for a moment, and as soon as he eyes hit his muscular, rugged looking body, she looked away with a bit of scowl. Her lips pouted a bit and she sighed. "I...I am relaxed! I am not stunned, and no, I...don't like biting." She responded passively. She didn't want to give into his game. But she couldn't seem to calm herself down enough to relax. Even if she wanted to, he was just making her feel so damn uncomfortable.

"Oh really?" Komoku said dryly. "Do you act like this around everyone then? Tight enough to stop a marble from coming out of your ass?" he smirked. "Or am I just a special case?" he said, starting to lay out two pairs of mackerel to grill them on his side griller. "Sure seemed much more loose around Jana. You want something to drink? I can brew some tea."

How could he be so rude to her and then just ask her if she wanted tea like that? Ugh he was really irritating her. She got up and then walked into the kitchen with him. Even with her heals he had to look up at him, but that didn't change her stern gaze none the less. She had to keep her eyes on his...if she looked down...well she didn't even have to look down to imagine how he looked. Ugh..she ignored it right now..all she could do even though her body was so determined to remember it.

"Tea's fine, but..." She began as she struggled to keep her eyes on his face. This wasn't going to work. She came in here to tell him off but really all she could think about was the fact that he was naked. "Could you just..for the love of God put some clothes on?"

Komoku glanced at her for a moment, head tilting again before his nostrils flared up. Oh, he smelled it...he could taste it in the air as he grinned widely in amusement, leaning in closer. The bulge between his legs was thick and pressed stubbornly against his boxers, although like most things, he didn't really care much.

"...So that's what that is..." he purred in amusement, green eyes glittering with a sudden rush of hunger. "That smell is you. You want me."

She raised an eyebrow as he appeared to be sniffing around like some sort of animal. Then when he leaned in, she struggled to stand her ground. Hearing his words though, she completely and utterly lost her nerve. Another explosion of heat to her face. Want him? She didn't...she couldn't have wanted him! She stepped back and shook her head. "I d-don't know what you're t-talking about!" She stammered before her eyes looked down out of habit...only to see his erection pressing against his underwear. She...she couldn't believe this was happening. "Ugh, put some damn clothes on!" She whined before turning her back towards him. No. She only wanted Adam..it's not like she'd ever be attracted to that...that...! Ugh, why couldn't she think right?!

"Yes you do," Komoku said, his voice low and hungry as he moved closer, hands ghosting along her hips. "I mean...I'm not complaining...but I can smell it from here, how soaked are those pretty little panties, mmm? Is that why you came here?" he smirked. "To see me? To see...this?" he said, pressing his bulk against her...and the thick erection mashing against her back.

Mei was so distracted that she didn't even notice how close he was until he pressed against her. "Mnn!" She cried out in surprised, though she immediately regretted it. That noise was all he needed to confirm the fact that she was turned on and sadly this was making it all the more worse. The worst part? Mei had no idea why when she hated this man!

She pulled away from him and glared up at him, once again forcing her eyes to stay on his. "I c-came here to apologize and nothing more." She told him, but why was she even standing here? She should have been running out the door right now. As if an animal like him could ever be reasoned with. Just being around him made her heart race.

"Uh huh," Komoku smirked. "I know your type, Princess..." he purred, eyes narrowing in amusement as he leaned in closer. "Refined and pretty...but you like the dirt, you want to be dirty. I'm probably the wet dream you never knew you wanted, because I know you want it..." he grinned. "And you know what? I'm feeling generous...I'm going to give you exactly what you want...no need to thank me, you look about half ready to cum in your panties. So...why don't you get out of those stuffy clothes and get on my dick?"

Mei took another step back before she bumped into his table. She didn't know what to say at all...he was being the pig that he always had been and yet she was speechless. Mainly because his words sent a chill down her spine, and she just continued to get hotter and hotter to the point where she felt like she was out of breath. No doubt she was even wetter now as she tried to force herself to walk away. But she froze as if contemplating the idea.

"..I have a boyfriend." She was reminding herself more than she was telling him. She couldn't do this...not literally the day after she lost her virginity to Adam. Why was she getting those types of feelings from a man that she hated with such a deep passion?

"Do you?," Komoku said, hands settling on the table behind her with a faint little smirk. "Tell you what, Mei...tell me no, and I won't...but until then..." he said, shifting closer as his lips brushed across her neck. "I'm tearing these clothes off." he growled against her skin. And true to his word...his hands were already gripping her skirt...and he pulled, firmly.

Ugh! He was too close! She hated it..she hated how good he smelled...she hated how warm he felt...she hated him! She narrowed her eyes, and when she felt him lean even closer to her now...her breath caught in her throat. Her body went stiff as his lips brushed against her neck and she couldn't help but whimper just a bit. No?! She could tell him no...so why weren't her lips moving!?

Finally, she got them to move while she slapped his hands away. "You're such a pig!" She shouted at him. That wasn't a no though...

"True," Komoku grinned, pressing her down on the table and kissing her hungrily. Truth be told, he never thought much about Mei like that...but he wasn't stupid enough to ignore that she was damned hot. And the fact that she was practically running down her leg was a good enough reason to take a risk. Oh fine, the precious little princess didn't want her gown ruined, so he'd just unbutton things...starting with her blouse.

She had never kissed anyone except for Adam before. Never thought she could kiss anyone but Adam but..Komoku was making her kiss him and she liked that. Kissing..felt good. Kissing was so pleasurable. Jana said..do what felt right so..and even though this was wrong it did feel right. Mei had never felt so good...she loved Adam...she thought. But this was just..a whole different feeling. Something totally different from what she had experienced thus far.

Mei gave into the man above her. She was already on her back..and he was above her kissing her as much as he wanted to...and he was already half way to unbuttoning her blouse. A lacy, thin undershirt clung to her body, and just like the first time he had seen her in her underwear, she was wearing a red lingerie.

His tongue sunk into her mouth easily as he slipped away her blouse, and his fingers slid underneath her undershirt-who seriously wore an undershirt?- to touch her smooth, pretty skin before his hands slid it over her breasts and squeezed them possessively, fingers hooking into the fabric to yank it down. snap went the back strap.

"Whoops," he grinned innocently.

Mei's soft, pale skin was truly flawless aside from the scar to her stomach that came from Nichola's lance. She didn't scar up very easilly it seemed, but that had been one of the gravest wounds she had ever received. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues played with one another, feeling him roughly squeeze and knead her breasts. She could feel him playing with her bra, but when he snatched it off, she broke the kiss and glared at him. The innocent grin on his face wasn't fooling her..he had done that on purpose.

..And it only turned her on more. She went back in to kiss him, just as passionate as they had kissed before. She hated herself. She hated him...all that energy..all that hatred. She needed to get rid of it and this was the only thing that was making her feel better.

Back
Top Bottom