School Rumble (Broom and I)

Mei could feel her cheeks growing hot as she looked away from him, biting her lip. "You must be smelling something else." Just him saying that made her tingle though. She found his directness extremely arousing, and maybe even that creepy animal nose of his as well. She wasn't sure what it was but...there was something about Komoku other than his body that attracted her.

His nostrils flared a little in thought before smirking. "Nope...definitely you, it has a very distinct smell...like a bitch in heat. Makes my dick hard just being around that smell, nothing gets me going more than a girl who wants it so bad."

"You're disgusting. Thank you for the food." Mei told him before getting up and going to the kitchen to was her dish. She was always good company. She didn't enjoy leaving a mess anywhere. Plus, she needed to just..be away from him for a little bit. If he could really smell her that just made her uncomfortable. Uncomfortably turned on.

"I know, and you're welcome," Komoku said, watching her head to the kitchen before slipping behind her with an easy smirk. "But I'm a man of my word, you know...and that's not the way to the bedroom."

Mei continued washing her plate. "I don't know who you think you are, but I am not a dog for you to order around." She said passively. She knew she wanted it, but she felt like being difficult. She wasn't sure how she felt about him talking to her like this. On one hand, it was humiliating. On another...she really liked it. A lot.

"Really?" Komoku mused innocently as he slid behind her, hands settling on her hips to slide into her thighs. "That horny bitch who came all over my couch tells me otherwise..." he purred. "And the horny bitch I'm going to tear these clothes off of and chain to my bed is going to agree with me, too..."

"Nnngh!" The plate slipped from her fingertips, his touch sending shivers down her spine. She glared at him, turning her body around to face him. Bad idea...he was still naked. But still, she had to stand up for herself even though she just seemed to get even hotter. "Do you really think you can talk to me like that!? I don't have to have sex with you, and I sure as hell am not going to be chained to your bed!"

"Uh huh," Komoku smirked, leaning down to kiss her hungrily, pressing her against the sink. Mm, she could say whatever she wanted...but he knew that Mei wanted more of it, and he would give as much as he felt like giving.

She..really hated that all he had to do was kiss her to shut her up. At first she wanted to push him away, but being pressed against the sink like this...she just couldn't find the nerve. She closed her eyes, one of her soft hands going to his his cheek as she slid her tongue in his mouth. She couldn't fight this anymore.

He growled hungrily in satisfaction, hands roaming down her back as he slowly broke the kiss, his voice low and primal in his throat. "Take off your clothes...or I rip them off." he warned one last time, smirking.

Mei knew he wasn't joking, and she really didn't want to walk back home naked. She glared up at him as she slowly started moving her hands to he skirt, pulling the waistband over her hips and then letting it drop to the kitchen floor. She then looked away from him, her face growing red again in shame as she pulled off her shirt. She then moved her hands down to her thighs, starting to undo her garters from her stockings. This was so embarassing.

"Good girl..." Komoku purred, his cock throbbing as he kissed her cheek...then kissed her neck. "Hurry up...or I'll do it myself..." She could act however she wanted to act, her cunt was begging for his dick again, the scent was in the air.

Feeling his lips on her neck caused her to squirm and groan a little. She felt more shame obeying him and yet she continued to undo her garters until they were detached from her stockings. She peeled them off until she was completely naked. Why did being naked in front of him make her feel so vulnerable? She couldn't help but move her arm over her breasts to hide them.

"Oh quit it," Komoku said dryly, hands slipping along her arms to pull them to her side...and hoist her up with a smirk. "You can cum all over my couch, but I can't see your tits?" he purred. "You should be more interested in what we're doing in my bed..." he said, heading towards his bedroom. What a wonderfully addicting scent she had, especially when she wanted it...little princess wanted a rough animal, so that's what she'd get.

She gasped softly when he picked her up easily. Then again, she wasn't hard to pick up..but something about the way he did it just turned her on even more. She shifted her eyes away as she let him carry her to his bedroom without a fight. She didn't want to ask what would be different about doing it on the bed instead of the couch. "...shut up, Komoku." There was no venom in those words...in fact it sounded more that she was giving up.

"Maybe, if you behave," Komoku smirked in amusement, shifting the door to his bedroom open. There was a tiny bit more clutter here, clothes that hadn't been put away yet, some minor trash that had yet to be picked up. He had a nice queen sized bed that he dropped her down on and slid on top of her again, his body pressed against her as he kissed her again. He had the muscle and the size to overpower her...in the bedroom, anyway.

Mei rolled her eyes, and she couldn't help but notice this area of the house not being as clean as everywhere else. However, when he dropped her to the bed, she gasped and glared up at him. The glare didn't last very long, because as soon as he was on top of her, she felt herself starting to get as turned on as she was earlier. She was trapped between him and his mattress, and she knew if she struggled he wouldn't let her go. As soon as their lips met again, she was into it, and she was already starting to squirm from the feeling of his dick pressed in between her cunt. God...he was big. No wonder it hurt a little...that big tool of his was ramming deep into her tight body.

Komoku broke the kiss with an easy smirk, slowly trailing his lips down her body with hungry, possessive bites over her breasts before licking one with a hungry growl. "Mm, your pussy is nice...but I want more..." he said. "Turn around, Mei." He was going to fuck every hole until he was satisfied...and he did have two more, right?

Each bite made her flinch and whimper in pain. But it felt good to her. Another moan came from her lips as she felt his tongue run over her breasts. Hearing his next words however confused her. "Excuse me? What do you mean you want more?" She demanded. Until now sex had been pretty straightforward to her. She had no idea what more there could be to it.

"Why am I not surprised?" Komoku smirked, gripping her hips and turning her over, hiking her cute little ass up into the air, giving the cheeks a squeeze before parting it. "Take a guess..." he purred, and her answer? His fat, hungry tongue right on her twitching little asshole.

She didn't have much of a choice if he was going to force her. Though when he position her with her ass up in the air, she felt herself becoming more embarrassed. Especially when he manipulated her in such a lewd way, revealing her other hole to him. One she wasn't nearly as comfortable with being exposed. "S-stop that!" She began, though the moment she felt his tongue against that tight ring of flesh she yelped and then immediately started pulling away from him. It was a strange sensation that she didn't like. "Ugh! That's disgusting, don't ever do that again!" She cried out.

"Make me," Komoku purred, just pressing his face between her cheeks and letting his tongue press against it again. There was a wonderful little flavor to it that Komoku enjoyed, but her reaction made his dick hard. He insisted, however, and his tongue started to lap at her like a dog craving water.

"Ugh!" She cried out as he licked her once more. His face was right against her! Why was he doing this, and why the hell did it actually feel good to her? "Get off! It's dirty! Stop licking me there!" She begged him as she moved her hands back to try to peel his fingers off her hips. She couldn't go anywhere with that grip he had on her.

"Mm..." Komoku growled contently, fingers tighter against her rear as he slid his tongue up and spit on her hole. "Fine...as you wish..." he smirked, shifting her hips down a fraction as he reared up, smacking his cock against the hole. "Is this better for you, Princess?"

Feeling him spit onto that twitching, tight bud of hers made her shudder...in disgust and pleasure. When he pulled his head away finally, she felt a little relieved..that was until he positioned his cock right against her anus. That big thing...going inside of that hole? "Komoku. Don't you dare." She warned him, her nails sinking into the flesh of his wrist as she tried to break away from his grip. What he crazy? What was wrong with him?! Did people really have sex this way, too?

Back
Top Bottom