School Rumble (Broom and I)

Jana let out a mild yelp of pain when he bit, gritting her teeth in frustration and shuddering when she felt his creeper tongue rake across the wound. Ugh...it stung so horrible, but there was only minor relief when he pulled out. She was expecting something worse, and wasn't proved wrong as she glanced down at his cock, and grit her teeth again as the pain pricked tears in her eyes with a heavy pant.

"Names," Li repeated, almost in annoyance. "Give us a fucking name, you stupid bitch!"

"Fuck you!" she almost rasped out, tears pouring down her face. "Stick your useless horse dick in me, you fucking psycho! I'm not telling you shit!"

Li growled in fury, fingers tightening a moment before she exhaling. The others weren't here yet, they probably had ideas to break her.

"Keep her conscious," she muttered. "I need to make a few phone calls." They needed to get here, now...otherwise Blake was going to make her useless before they could extract anything.

Jana would be able to hear the clanking of metal on the ground as Blake let his weapon fall to the ground carelessly. He just had to keep her conscious..well he could do that just fine. He licked her tears from her cheek and shuddered. Oh damn, they tasted better than her blood. It was so good, though he had to admire that she wouldn't talk. "Don't think it matters what we do to her, big sister. But maybe it matters what we do to the people she cares about. Or maybe we should start with the things. Those swords looked mighty fancy...who gave them to you, Jana?" He started to slowly push his cock inside of her as, groaning as he sunk in slowly inch by inch. He stopped when he got the head of his cock in and looked into her eyes. He was watching her carefully.

"Nnhn..." Jana panted heavily, squirming. Fuck, his dick was huge. She wasn't talking, mostly because she couldn't believe how fucking tight it was to get that tip of his in. "You think...you think you're the first guy whose did this to me?" she said, licking her dry lips. "First one that's tried to get me to be a good little girl for some fucked up reason?' she groaned, rolling her hips. "Shut up and fuck me and get it over with, I'm not telling a fucked up little brat like you shit."

"Good. I like that spirit. Keep it and don't pass out on me." Blake was honestly not a patient guy. If she wouldn't talk, that was fine. It wasn't his job to make her talk, just to torture her until she did. Honestly though, he really enjoyed her reaction. How her sphincter twitched and squeezed him hard, massaging the tip of his cock. He wanted to feel more of it, and so he pressed himself in as hard as he could. It was a tight fit, but it eventually went in. And then he slowly began moving his hips until she loosened enough for him to go fast. The sound of him grunting and the chain that held Jana's arms high in the air echoed off the walls of the abandoned structure.

Then the sound of the door opening, but hardly any foot steps could be heard.

Jana shivered heavily a moment, biting her lip before he started to pick up his pace. Every thrust in was a yelp, her pussy glistening as she rocked down on his cock, her tits bouncing gently with his rapid impacts. "Oooh...fuck, fuck...fuck..." she whimpered, head lolling back in surprise. Her ass felt 'incredible' with his meaty dick slamming into her like she was a cheap whore.

"That's not a good sound. What are we doing, running a whore house or an interrogation?" A husky, intimidating voice hit Blake's ears, and he just laughed in return.

"Little big sis let me have fun with her. It's better if all of us were here to interrogate her, don't you think so?" He slipped his head back to look at Julianna as she sat on the couch, a cigarette lazily hanging off her lip. "Don't get jealous big sis, I have enough semen in my balls to please you if you want me to..."

"As if. I need somewhere to put my feet up so be a good boy and hurry up." Blake laughed at that response and then really started to pull his hips back to slam into Jana, straightening his neck so he could watch her as she whimpered and squirmed on his cock like the little worm she was. They really were all the same once you got a cock in them. But he was getting close, so he began to pick up speed and slam into her painfully, his breath starting to become ragged as his cock began to twitch.

"Getting close.." He whispered in Jana's ear.

She yelped every his cock slammed it's full length into her ass, panting desperately for breath as tears slid down her cheeks from the inchoerent moaning and crying, her panting heavily as her eyes widened at his declaration. No.

No. Fuck that. If he thought she was willingly enjoying this, he'd be regretting it. Being so close was his own fault, she did everything in her power to slam her head against his with a rebllious snarl. "Get your fucking dick out of me, you pig!"

Oh her crying and moaning were truly sending him off the edge, and when he finally felt himself climaxing he growled and closed his eyes...only to feel an unexpected, sharp and agonizing pain in his forehead. However, he didn't let her go. He just bared his teeth and waited for his orgasm to finish before sliding out of her and then letting her legs fall to the ground. He bared his teeth at her and then punched her square in the face. "You ruined what could have been a perfectly good orgasm..." He growled at her, his face twitching with anger.

"Blake. Don't." Julianna started, but it was already too late. He grabbed Jana by the throat and squeezed hard.

"LIKE HEADBUTTING PEOPLE WHILE THEY FEEL GOOD, BITCH!?" He screamed at the top of his lungs before slamming his aching forehead into hers over and over. "HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS FEEL, HUH?!"

"Blake!" Julianna screamed as she got up. "You're going to fucking knock her unconscious you idiot!"

Jana gagged in reply, but her smirk was consistent. The pain started, like a dull thud that started to roar. But she had her days, she remembered them of people thinking she was a weak little bitch that just needed to get bent over. Those days were gone, fear was good to focus...so was pain. The next time his head connected, it connected with a roar of fire as she slammed back in retaliation.

Blake could react in enough time to avoid the brunt of Jana's fire, and that only made him angrier. Before he could retaliate, he was struck on the side of the head. His skull echoed on the hard metal that made up Julia's shield. He released Jana and fell on the ground, completely passed out. Julianna shook her head, picking him up by the hood of his jacket and sliding him out of the way. She looked at Jana and smirked. "You must have a death wish. Can't blame you for being in this situation, though."

"Fuck off," Jana muttered. "If you really gave a shit, you wouldn't let that rabid dog touch me with his disgusting dick." She looked familiar somehow...she couldn't really place why, though.

"I actually don't give a shit. Besides, you looked like you were enjoying it up until he was choking you. Who am I to stop that?" She moved over to the couch where she had laid Blake and then began to stroke his head. He had a black eye from her shield but...well he didn't listen. And Julianna already had one brother who didn't listen...

She stared at Jana curiously while she lazed there. She knew Li was already here, but the other two were late. Catalina was probably in a fight or something and Emma..God knew where that woman was.

She glared at her a moment, testing her wrists again. "...You look familiar," she finally mumbled. "I think I beat the shit out of someone who looked like you a couple days ago."

"Uhuh." The red head took a drag of her cigarette again. She knew who the bitch was talking about. Honestly it pissed her off more than anything, but she had to keep her own personal grudges set aside. She didn't really plan on telling her who she was thinking of either. Leonardo had nothing to do with any of this.

The door opened again, and it caused her to sigh in relief. "Whoever just came in, I need you to do me a favor."

A large breasted, muscular woman in red uniform with a gym bag in her hand rounded the corner. "Aye-yie-yie. Already with the favors, I just got done beating a group of chicos into the ground and now you come at me with this favor shit? Let me rest my damn legs. I strangled the piss out of half of them." Catalina said as she threw the gym bag down, and it landed on Blake who groaned. "What happened to our poor little niño?"

"He got rabid, so I put him down. Which is why I deserve you doing this favor for me." Julianna told her, putting her feet on Blake's unconscious body.

Ugh, if she had to get molested, why couldn't have been her? Humor. That'd keep her alive, and keep her focused. She didn't recognize any of these people...the fuck was going on. Li eventually returned, sitting down on the nearby chair with a faint sigh. "He never behaves, I swear...I thought we trained him better than that?"

"Mnn, we did. But the little hellcat spit fire at him. Well, first she headbutted him while he came. You know he doesn't like being fucked with when he orgasms. I had to get him before he killed her. We'll let him rest until Emma gets her ass over here. Fashionably late as usual." Julianna rolled her eyes and then moved her hand underneath the couch and got out a small suitcase. "One of you, inject her with these tranquilizers? I really don't need my hair fried today."

Catalina looked at Jana and then raised an eyebrow. "You just don't want to get up, lazy Pinche puta." Catalina spat as she snatched the suitcase from her and opened it, getting one of the four needles ready. Julianna only smirked at that.

"Only half. We don't need her brain to stop working."

Jana blinked faintly, somewhat grateful she could move her legs...but that was about all she could do. Shit. Shit. Shit. What in the hell were these people? The fuck did they need to know anything about the DC and Mei?

"Is that really needed!?" Jana said, squirming in annoyance. "What the fuck is wrong with you people?! What the hell do you want!?"

"I really doubt that Li and Blake didn't already tell you what we want, but if you must know who we are...I'll tell you. We're some of the best fighters in red. We call ourselves the Big 5. Of course we're missing someone now, but...now that I've answered your question out of the kindness of my heart, why don't you start answering ours? What do you want Jana? And please don't say helping Turuga. Turuga is falling back into the natural state of things..or it was until you started sicking your dogs on people who just want to be free to do what they want, when they want. They aren't breaking the law. They're just having fun."

As Julianna spoke, Catalina moved herself behind Jana and laughed a little as she saw the damage to her back. Blake must have been having a lot of fun with her. She ran her fingers through the back of her hair gently, and held her head to the side as she moved the needle to her neck.

"You're lucky I'm in chains..." Jana grunted. Shit...her muscles relaxed, and her tense posture suddenly hung there lazily on the the chains. She felt...pretty okay, really.

"She's as spunky as I'd heard," Another voice said when she finally arrived with an adjustment of her yellow framed glasses. The voice...reminded her a little bit of Mei, refined and cultured. Emma crossed her muscular arms with a frown. Ugh...they really did let Blake play?

"Emma, so nice of you to join us." Julianna greeted as Catalina finished injecting half the sedatives. She looked at Jana and smiled, caressing her cheek as her red and blue eyes met with her. Julianna could see Emma was a little upset from the state their hostage was in but..what could you do? Blake liked to be Blake.

"As pretty as she is spunky. Don't let Blake play with her face when he wakes up." Catalina called out to her before going over to the table and pulling over one of the chairs and sitting down as she let thick, muscular legs hang open while she lazily sat back, disregarding the fact that she was wearing a skirt. "Let's get this over with. My uncle has a match tonight and I don't want to be late."

Julianna moved down and slapped Blake a few times until he was awake. He groaned and then threw his hands up to guard from the next smack, and he sat up. "You guys always hit me so hard.." He whined.

"You'll be fine," Emma said as she moved towards Jana. She was listless, her entire body sagging. Even drugged, her eyes were sharp and vicious. Emma could respect that.

"You made plenty of friends when you were down here, Jana. We want names." Emma said casually. "You're getting yourself in this mess for what? All of this could-" she didn't get a chance of continuing her lecture, because Emma's glasses just got spit on. The african girl's skin flushed red with fury.

"Oh dear," Li sighed.

Jana's eyes remained defiant, but Emma moved with a brutal purpose and slammed her knee viciously into Jana's stomach. Jana let out a scream of pain, eyes widening and the pupils dialating as she swung back, urine trickling between her legs from the force alone.

"Names," Emma snapped. "Names!"

"Y...you wouldn't believe me if I told you..." Jana rasped as Emma stopped the swinging chains.

"Try me," she said.

"Komoku Rokujo," Emma stared at her a moment, then the rest of them. No fucking way.

"Buahaha!" Blake started laughing crazily when Emma hit Jana so hard she pissed her pants. Catalina groaned in frustration saying something in Spanish, probably not anything nice and it was aimed at Jana. Though everyone was silent when Emma finally got something out of Jana. A name. A very unlikely one.

"I knew I should have picked a fight with that Bastardo." Catalina said as she punched her fist into the palm of her hand. "He's not even a Red, and he's just waltzing around here like he owns the place."

"Patience, Cat. We'll make our move soon enough." Julianna purred. Komoku Rokujo? They would probably need to take him by surprise in order to teach him a lesson. Even she knew how strong he was. But the most peculiar thing was the fact that...well why the hell was he even working with DC? He was the person who pretty much killed Pitor Kishi for their cause...

Jana laughed, although it was kind of more like a gurgling, choking, coughing sort of thing that Emma arched her brow at. "And what the hell is so funny?"

"You," Jana smirked, blood lining across her teeth. "I thought I had an...an ego, but you five? He could probably take all of you with one eye closed." He made Mei actually try, nobody had ever seen Mei try in a fight.

"True. At least individually, he'd probably give us a problem. But we don't really play fair all the time. When a greater threat needs to be dealt with, we deal with it together." Julianna mused as she looked over to Blake. When he was mad..even he could individually give them a run for their money. He was probably the closest to Komoku's level but...he needed the motivation and his triggers were better set off when he felt cornered and trapped, and scared. The anger he had shown earlier wasn't focused, but it was whenever he dealt with threats on his own. Blake was always their trump card.

"I still can't get over the smell of her piss, puddling on the floor with my cum. I'm getting excited again..." Blake licked his lips and stared at Jana.

"It would be three against five, though. Heard he's been running around with two other guys, Julianna. Unless we can get him alone." Catalina commented, ignoring the barking coming from Blake.

"Dujae and Sejae," Emma murmured, turning to face them with a cross of her arms. "I know them...know of them, rather. Korean hood-rats, nothing more."

"Well, then maybe this will be fun after all," Li purred in thought, leg crossing gracefully. "Blake, behave, we're talking, little brother." she said, nudging the back of his head with her foot. "You can have your fun in a moment."

Back
Top Bottom