School Rumble (Broom and I)

Blake walked around to her front to face her, licking the tinges of blood from his blades while he smirked at her. "You can try to beat me to a pulp, but I have four reasons that you won't even be able to touch me. They're not here yet though...just you and me." He reached over with his unarmed hand and caressed her cheek for a moment before grabbing the front of her shirt and then ripping it off with her bra as well. Her jacket stayed on, only because he didn't feel like dealing with it just yet. But now he could see what she was hiding under that shirt. He liked it.

"Who I am is none of your damn business. But you got a nice pair of fat, perky tits that could use some scarring."

Jana gasped a little in surprise, gritting her teeth as her breasts bounced into view. She shifted and squirmed in annoyance, if she could get some momentum...ugh, fuck. What in the hell was she supposed to do?

"Interrogation fits into being a filthy creep now?" she muttered.

"It works. Not that this is really apart of interrogating you. You're a red girl, and all red girls are dirty, filthy sluts on the inside. So you'll probably like it when I molest you. Like this." He reached out and roughly grabbed her breast, squeezing hard and rough. He laughed a bit and then pressed her nipple between his index finger and thumb and painfully squeezed.

She sucked in a breath, hissing in fury as her nipples jutted out from the rough touch. "News flash, you spineless dick, touching a woman doesn't mean she likes it, does it? Or do you get off when your dick hits your jean zipper?" She just...needed to put her hips into moving a little, bit by bit...enough to get some sway going.

"Begging me to make you feel good already?" His grip relaxed on her nipple, almost releasing it completely. He then started rubbing it tenderly as he watched her face from up close. "What are you thinking about? Trying to find a way to attack me?" He moved his armed hand down her chest as he played with her nipple more gently, placing the curved blades in between her breasts before slowly raking them down, leaving four thin lines of blood in its trail until it stopped at the waist band of her skirt. Then he pushed the blunt side of them into her skin as he sank them underneath her skirt, then pulled the back so that he sliced through it. The entire thing. Now she was just in her panties and her shredded jacket.

"So, let me ask you the first question. Which one would you like to see first? Ice Queen or that slimeball Justin?"

She glared at him, grimacing at the pain and letting out a faint breath when the blades sliced the skirt and left it in tatters. Fucking...ugh. "Let me ask you a question, do you what your stupid face broken first, or your dick?" Fucking metal was cold, and it made her skin break out in goosebumps. Little more swing, a subtle little tilt back...this wasn't the first time she was like this, she could swallow down the fear and the shame.

"I could bring both of them here for you." Jana would feel something cold and prickly against her ankles as Blake squatted down until he was eye level with her pussy. His shadow was moving, taking hold of her legs and slowly spreading them so that he could move his unarmed hand in between her legs to caress her thighs. "I like how Justin squeals. Saw him getting his ass kicked one day by that freakishly large ex red thug. He doesn't much like it when people go for his legs. The only thing that keeps him alive is running so...once those were injured he just about pissed himself and crawled away, blood trailing behind him. It was fun to watch, but I think I'd take a different approach. Maybe I'd cut his dick off and turn him into what he really is...a huge pussy. Then you'd have to want mine, right? Bet you can't even go a week without spreadin' your legs."

Jana blinked a little in surprise, squirming in shock as she started to touch her. What in the f-...oh, great...shadows. Wonderful. Ugh, she let her head slide back a little as his dirty hands slid along her thigh, her adrenaline was peaking, her nipples were rock solid, and her clit throbbed gently. She wouldn't give him the pleasure of a reply, all of his bullshit words sounded like a boy who didn't know how to be a man.

She had to stay focused, remain calm...and figure out just what the hell this was about. But she supposed she'd find out, because she heard a door open and the faint click of heels. The girl that moved out of the shadows was a exotic looking thing, with pale skin and golden eyes, smirking a little in amusement. Black clothing, with an exposed midriff and a low hanging set of pants. Jana didn't want to know what that rope and ball was on her hip. She didn't look familiar to Jana.

"Well, I just got here and you already dressed her up nicely," Li Xinwu purred. "Is she being stubborn?"

Blake didn't stop, even if he heard one of the girls join in. He could already tell who it was. Catalina and Julia didn't wear heels. Julia hardly ever made a sound at all when she came in, and Catalina..it felt like an elephant was walking into the room. One that could speak spanish, very loudly. "Little-big sister, you came just in....right on time." He stopped himself. This broads boyfriend always ruined that statement for him. He hooked his finger inside of her panties, feeling he warm, soft flesh. Grinning madly, his icy blue eyes looked up at her knowingly but he didn't say anything. He just started rubbing clitoris. He wasn't expecting anything..that was the beauty about this bitch. She reacted differently than the other sluts he molested.

"She's being stubborn, but we knew this would happen. Don't worry though. I'll make her talk. Maybe she's too fucking horny to think right." He grabbed the bottom of her panties suddenly and ripped them from her body. "That's better...much better."

Jana gasped a little in surprise, legs shifting inward just a little as she growled in annoyance. "What the fuck is the purpose of this!? The fuck do you people want!?"

"Lots of things," Li said, hand settling over Blake's head to scratch it like a fond pet. "We figured you'd be stubborn, so we thought we'd give our little brother here a nice little treat for being such a good boy. We've got questions, and you have answers...but naturally, you won't give them so easy...so why not let Blake play until you feel like behaving?" Li purred. "Go ahead, little brother...play to your hearts content, I'll ask the questions, mm? Don't want you getting distracted."

"Thank God. You know I hate talking while I enjoy myself. Thanks, little-big sister." He smirked at her and then parted her legs further with his shadows, going right between her legs and biting on the flesh of her inner thigh. His iron clawed hand went up to grab one of her lovely butt cheeks and he squeezed, knowing full well his blade would dig into her, causing a little more blood to spill. He loved how pretty her flesh was. She had some scars, but not enough. He wouldn't stop until she wouldn't be able to look in the mirror without thinking of him.

Jana gasped in surprise, knees attempting to pull her legs in but failing with the shadows as she shivered. "W...What...?"

"Let's start somewhere easy," Li said, sitting down. "Your name?"

"Fuck you," Jana muttered. "How's that for a name?"

Li sighed in annoyance. "Blake?"

Blaked slid his blades down from the buttocks all the way to the back of her knee, cutting into her soft flesh slowly and painfully. He didn't stop there though. He slipped his finger back up to her slit and pushed his finger deep within her, not caring if she was properly wet or not. He looked up at her face, wanting to see her reaction. His eyes were alert and ready to catch even the slightest of movements. Even if Jana was trying to hide her pain, he could still pick up on it, and it was making his cock throb.

Jana hissed out in pain, her leg jerking when he was finished as she panted heavily, eyes lidded. Her pussy tightened around her finger out of reflex from the pain as blood dripped lazily. Shit...these people were seriously fucked up.

"Not too deep, little brother," Li reminded. "We don't want to kill her, just to make a point, mm? Your name?"

"...Jana," she muttered. She had to play this very, very carefully. Li Xinwu smirked. Excellent, she could behave after all.

"Whoops. I just got mad for a moment. I don't like it when people don't listen to my big sisters." Blake snickered a bit and then went to look at Jana's leg, holding it still once more with is element. He had gotten sloppy but...he was a little distracted. He lapped at one of the wounds, his finger slowly beginning to move in and out of her. He loved that irony taste...

"Ugh, you fucking sicko!" Jana squirmed in annoyance, letting out a faint breath. She couldn't help that it started to feel good, even if made her want to puke.

"Mm, he is a sick little puppy dog," Li purred. "But he's so cute, how can you ever be mad at him? What is your little Ice Bitch planning?"

"Nothing new," Jana exhaled. "You should know if you're doing this, she get you running scared already?" Li's expression didn't change, but she did find her biting sarcasm amusing enough. It was still an answer, and it still confirmed her suspicions.

"Hmmm." He smiled a bit, enjoying Li's affectionate words. One of the four that could make him feel good without him torturing or humiliating someone. This was much funner while someone was watching...and enjoying the view. He shoved another finger inside of Jana as he moved to bring himself eye level with her. He brushed the back of his bloody metal claws against her face, looking into her eyes as he started going for her extra sensitive spots. He knew what he was doing...if he was focused enough to do it. He had been taught by the very best on how to please a woman.

Jana grit her teeth, eyes closing to deny him the satisfaction as her hips squirmed and a faint little mewl of frustration escaped, the wet noises of a dampening pussy starting to echo in the warehouse. Li walked up behind Blake, hands slipping along his stomach to sink into his pants. She wasn't surprised to find him hard. "You're such a good boy, little brother..." she cooed into his ear, one hand squeezing his hungry balls while the other rubbed his shaft. "I'm very proud of you."

Blake shuddered and growled in approval at Li's touch, his eyelids fluttering as he became momentarily distracted. "Unnnffuck." He mumbled under his breath. He looked back at Jana with feral, hungry eyes. He was getting all wound up and needed something to hump. His cock twitched in her hand as his fingers kept slipping in and out of Jana with long thick strokes. This was good. He didn't have to look in her eyes to know she was enjoying herself. And she seemed slightly ashamed. He moved his other hand toward her breast, his blades grazing against her skin. "Let me fuck her." he begged.

"Patience..." she cooed against his ear as she stroked his hard dick. He had a nice, thick cock...perfect for making Jana learn her place as she stared at them. Hissing through her teeth as she squirmed against his fingers, starting to glisten them with her wetness.

"Who did you contact when you came down here, Jana? I want names." Li asked.

"Fuck you," Jana muttered.

"Well, you heard her," Li purred. "Show her, Blake."

Blake let out a throaty cackle and undid his pants, letting them drop to the floor. His veiny cock glistened at the tip with his precum, as he had been leaking in anticipation. He grabbed both her ass cheeks, paying no mind to the one that was streaked with four red trails of her blood. He lifted her up, keeping her legs parted with the assistance of his shadow and rammed himself inside of her, grunting like an animal.

Jana squealed in surprise and pain, head lolling back with a heavy pant. Oh, fuck...he was thick. She squirmed against his shaft, gasping heavily. "Nn..."

"Ooh, she likes it." Li grinned. "Don't break her, Blake...we need her capable of answering questions."

Fuck, she was twitching around him. It felt good, so good that he had to stop and look at her. He was grinning from ear to ear and about to pull his hips back to slam into her again, but he stopped himself. "..Mnn ask her another question then, sis. She's not as loose as I thought she'd be." His fingers sunk in between the crevice of her cheeks and he spread her ass cheeks far apart, one of his fingers caressing the tight ring of muscle that was her anus. Oh, how he hoped that she would give them more trouble so he could break that in...

She gasped heavily, rocking back on his dick with a heavy shudder. Oh, fuck...he actually knew what he was doing, that disgusted her even more. What kind of woman willingly slept with this psychotic bastard?

"Names," Li repeated. "Who did you look for?"

"Your mother," Jana groaned. "Fuck..." Never, never in a hundred years would she buckle because some pervert thought she hadn't experienced this in her lifetime. There were more important things now than her...well, than her own well being.

Blake moved his head over to her neck and bit her flesh. Hard. Hard enough to break the skin in certain places, but she didn't bleed much. "That's not nice, Jana..." He told her as he licked the now flaring red area on her neck from his bite. He pulled out slowly, until he was no longer inside of her pussy. His cock was slick with her juices, and it would be enough to at least get him inside. Though it probably wouldn't feel too good for her. He repositioned her so that her calves hooked over his arms, angling her better so that he could press against that tight asshole of her. "This is more appropriate of an award for a bitch like you...a sore, gaping asshole." He started pressing against the bud of flesh, but he didn't go in yet. Not yet. He wanted to watch her react first.

Back
Top Bottom